TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybertron(For everyone)

+8
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
cyclone
Long Horn
Meltdown
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Electrious
12 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 10 Empty Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Sky Blazer 3/25/2013, 9:45 am

The two smirked and looked back at Black Viper. "Seems this fight will continue." Shock Vector's buzz saw came from below swinging the buzz saw up at him keeping his shield ready incase he were to counter attack.

Sky Blazer's blade was steaming and as he charged he swung from the side slashing at his stomach.

((Writers block or some junk. Can't think on what to have them do qq))
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 3/25/2013, 10:20 am

Electrious Prime stood stood tall amiss the fight and converted to her f-18 hornet jet mode and shooting skyward, she noticed Black Viper, the con she held a grudge against, and pushed her engines to the max.
"Watch out boys!" she calls out a warning then she crashed into Black Viper, crushing the nose of her jet mode in the process but she didn't care. She then converts to robot mode and backs up from him slightly narrowing her optics and unsheathing her duel arm blades.
"Hello again." she spoke flatly, on her left shoulder, just barely able to be made out, was the outline of an old badge, one that used to be a vipers head. But her new paint had covered it somewhat nicely. She hovered there with her jet engines able to keep her hovering like that for quite some time unless she was low on energon, but she knew she was fine currently.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/25/2013, 3:43 pm

You are mine Prime....

Viper was going after Electra, his battle scythe energized and ready for her. His arm shield also energized for protection.

You are a traitor and you must be deactivated.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 3/25/2013, 5:53 pm

Electrious Prime stayed still but was ready to move at a fleeting notice.
"I'm not yours, I'm my factions. I no longer belong to you." she stated with acid in her tone as her wing pistols also started to take aim for safety.
"Try me." she added on with narrowed optics as she clenched her jaw.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 3/25/2013, 8:55 pm

A little cannon popped out of Shock Vector's shoulder and two nets shot out at Black Viper as he moved forward to assist Electra. Blade and shield ready as his shield was covering his body. He was ready for nearly anything.

Sky Blazer moved towards Black Viper with one arm turned into a metal hook and the other, the arm powerlinked with Ricochet, turned into a energon blade. "Oh you think you can run away from us now? Not on my watch!"

((Ignore my post why don't you. Lol half joking T_T))
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 3/27/2013, 8:48 pm

Ace Shadow was still lurking in the shadows when she saw a red autobot known as Electra. Ace smirked and shot a shoulder blast at the fem bot and hit the bot in the hip. She smirked as the acid pallet began to disolve the metal on the autobot. She shot a couple more times at the bot hitting her in the shoulder and and leg. Electra! You want a fight then you got one!
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/29/2013, 5:00 pm

I see how it is Electra..... You came to us with your optics open, then you got that Matrix, now you have delusions of grandeur. I gave you, part of myself and you betray me.

Viper then sees the hits from Ace. Then he shot towards her bringing down his scythe down towards her chest plate.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 3/30/2013, 7:58 am

Electrious Primes right engine started to fail and she quickly catches the scythe in between her hands, ignoring the scratches she was getting from it.
"I have nothing more to say to you Viper. I may not be able to repair the past, but I can say this." she started off slowly then narrowed her optics.
"Let it go, I'm not your puppet any longer, you will not pull my strings and control me." she spoke in a hollow tone then let go of his scythe quickly dodging aside.
"I am done here..but this isn't the last of me." she stated firmly.
"Autobots! Retreat!" she cries out quickly landing among the ground forces, keeping her medium blaster out in case of any attempts from the opposing side to get bots while they weren't looking.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 3/30/2013, 1:01 pm

Ace Shadow pulled out a tracking device and put it in her arm blaster and aimed it at the back of Electra's leg and fired. The tracker landed on her leg so lightly the autobot didn't even notice it. The tracker was suck a small device that it could not be seen or be detected.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/30/2013, 7:39 pm

Viper looked at her.

"I never pulled your strings or controlled you. You still have your own thoughts, during your time with us. I considered you my equal, but you betrayed that."

He was not happy, but he was not over it.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/6/2013, 11:20 am

Wolfbite spun, his arm blade tearing into the nearest Decepticons. He turned and saw Electra standing with Black Viper. Instantly his arms became blasters that were trained easily on Black Viper. "Leave her alone Viper before I send you and your little pet to the scrap heap." Wolfbite said in a cold voice that showed his urge to take vengeance on the Decepticons especially those with aerial vehicle modes. It took everything in him to keep Wolfbite from pulling the trigger.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/6/2013, 6:42 pm

Viper turned to Ace.

Attack!

He shot upward and did an end run back on Wolfbite
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 4/8/2013, 12:01 am

Ace nodded her head and grabbed her mace off her back and ran towards the autobot. You do not threaten Black Viper,you pathetic scum! She swung her mace at WolfBite and hit him in the side, making him dazed and knocked him off his feet.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/10/2013, 8:37 am

Wolfbite stood and swung at the Decepticon with his sword slashing open the plating on her leg. "Normally I don't harm femmes but ill make an exception for you!" He said firing his blaster multiple times while searching for BlackViper.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/10/2013, 9:08 am

Electrious Prime gasped in surprise upon seeing this and darted over to assist her comrade firing a few flack rounds at vital spots on ace shadow, mostly joint areas. She saw Black Viper also and narrowed her optics at him drastically as I charged my wing pistols and drew my medium blaster out yet again in preparation.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/11/2013, 11:10 pm

Viper looked at Electra, then he charged at her.. He brought down his scythe down across the front of her chest plate.

You shall fall Autobot
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/12/2013, 3:43 pm

Sky Blazer flew down and landed on Black Viper swinging his sword down on top of him. Looking back at his allies he yelled "Let's kill this idiot!" Leaping away, Sky Blazer raised his blade and stared at them both, waiting for them to make their move.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/12/2013, 6:47 pm

Wolfbite pulled out his sword and charged at Black Viper. As he brought his sword dow into the bots shoulder he looked into his optics and said. "That was for CliffJumper." Wolfbite stood aside giving Electra a chance to attack while keeping his blade firmly lodged in the Decepticon's shoulder.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/12/2013, 7:19 pm

Electrious Prime cried out as she kicked Black Viper firmly in the chest, knocking him down then bounding aside as he fell. She pulls out her duel arm blades as her wing pistols take aim and charged a blast. She narrowed her optics waiting for him to just try and make a move.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 4/15/2013, 7:27 am

Evading most of the shots that were fired at Ace Shadow, she charged at WolfBite and swung her mace, full force and engergon activated, at his left arm. It landed with full force and caused wiring to fry and tear, making his arm useless. She then did a triple jump back and shot both of her shoulder blasters at Electra and WolfBite, hitting them in vital spots with acid pellets. You autobots have messed with the wrong Decepticon. I was once one of you, I know all the autobot weaknesses.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/23/2013, 3:28 pm

Wolfbite flew backward as he was hit by the barrage of acid pellets. He began sitting up as AceShadow spoke and smiled. "You clearly know how tough we are then!" he shouted lifting his functioning as it transformed into its blaster and began firing at AceShadow hitting her knees causing one to become useless. "Tell me Ace. Will your precious Decepticon leaders come save you? Or will the leave you here to rust?" Wolfbite said as he stood. "At least I know the Autobots will have my back in a pinch." he added aiming his blaster at AceShadow's spark chamber.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/23/2013, 3:46 pm

ElectriousPrime was on the fringe trying to attend to her wound from the acid pellets on her right hip and when a shadow fell over her she flinched away in fear, knowing it was a bot.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/24/2013, 6:47 pm

Titanus looked over at Electra. He immediately saw Black Viper giving her some trouble. Leaping forward he landed near them and swiped his hand trying to smack Black Viper away. "Wielder of the Matrix, do not fret, I am here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 4/24/2013, 11:51 pm

Ace Shadow dodged the attack on her spark chamber, and looked at WolfBite. The autobots are nothing but lying scum. Optimus betrayed me and left me for dead. The Decepticon's took me in and will back me up. You know nothing of what we are capible of! She then started to shoot at the bots joints, some hitting his shoulder joints, making one arm usless as payment for her knee. She then ran/limpt after him and smashed her mace into his left knee, making it useless.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/25/2013, 5:51 am

Electrious Prime cried out in shock seeing one of her comrades being damaged.
"Titanus! Keep up the good work. I'm going to go help WolfBite!" she cried out over the sounds of battle as she rushed through the field pulling out her duel arm blades, she may move slow now due to the acid pellets getting her right hip but she still had plenty of courage in tact.
"Hey! Ever heard of picking on somebot your own size!" she calls out in warning as she lunged at AceShadow slashing with her duel arm blades a few times, getting her in the side of her framework, before twirling away again a fire gleaming in her optics.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next