TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Cybertron

3 posters

Go down

New Cybertron Empty New Cybertron

Post  Dream Weaver 5/30/2010, 12:02 am

They had just taken over the city of New York, the long awaited headquarters of the Decepticons which was in the hands of the dreaded Autobots since they arrived on the small planet. The city had been the main focus of the Decepticons for some time, when they had finally captured it, much was to be done.

Plans for the city were made from the beginning, the Decepticons would make it their main headquarters. It provided superb protection from attacks, and could be set with traps and scouts throughout the city. Dive Bomb and his administration of the Decepticons have decided to re-create the main city of Cybertron, and there was no better place to do it then NYC.

They soon entered the new construction era named, the creation of New Cybertron...
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

New Cybertron Empty Re: New Cybertron

Post  Meltdown 5/30/2010, 4:48 pm

Dive Bomb met with the other decepticons. First I want to say job well done. Since we control New York city we have our foot hold in securing this pitiful planet for our own. NYC shall hence forth be known as Iacon. I know its an autobot base on cybertron but I find it fitting that we took their base from them this will be another kick in the circuts for them. Now I want automobiles configured into fighting drones, simple minds but with advanced weapon systems. Security towers, communications, repair bays, the whole nine yards. Draw up some plans and bring them to my commanders they know what I want done and they will instruct you farther. Today my decepticons we come one step closer to dominating the galaxy.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/18/2010, 9:44 pm

Yes sir everything you ask shall be done with the help of the Hunters and hopefully some more Decepticons. Communication and defense towers shall be set up on all corners of the city, and there will be linking stations between them. Also we shall make this look like a Cybertronian city. The Empire State building shall contain the control mechanisms for the cities various remote controlled machines like the drones and helicopters. The highest point of the tower shall wield some sort of weapon that will act as a turret. Dream paused for a moment before speaking,And m'lord, what do you think of an underground base that shall hide our true headquarters..it will be an impenetrable defense, with the Empire State building being the portal to the underground facility. What do you think sire?
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 6/20/2010, 9:46 pm

Dive Bomb processed this question. Excellent idea, make it so. I want this fortress operational within seven cycles. (One week) Use our forces as well as the humans we captured, just make sure they don't die, cause we'll need them for future labor.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/21/2010, 12:54 am

Understood m'lord.. If they escape they will be offline quickly., Viper said with a little smirk on his face.

Viper returned to the repair bay to finish repairs that the humans inflected to his legs joints and armor.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/21/2010, 9:26 am

Yes m'lord, seven cycles and we will have everything fully operational. Though this task was not simple and Dream knew that. Making a fortress like New Cybertron and having an underground base built underneath it would normally take months. Dream would have to spend nonstop on this project, though when it is online...it will be magnificent.

Dream left the Emperors side and took off to gather the petty Humans and the Hunters. Whisper, get the humans ready for work also be prepared for the Hunters overnight labor, we must have New Cybertron fully operational within seven cycles. Anything more and it is failure.

Dream made her way back to the army base where they captured the humans in Texas. They will follow every command to the tee without hesitation, due to their recent modifications. And yet Dream would need more help to do this task, though she knew she could all upon Stryker Omega to help out.

She opened up a transmission, Stryker Omega come in. Please report to the New York HQ, your service is needed. She commanded. She knew he would become a major asset and this mission would only be the start.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/7/2010, 11:43 pm

Viper finally got his repairs took care of. Now he was ready to complete the mission of get new Cybertron finished.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down