Cybertron(For everyone)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  VisionPrime on 4/27/2013, 2:58 pm

Vision bolted to where her two friends were. Electra, move aside so I can see just how bad the injuries are. She then started to examine WolfBite. The parts in his arm, and knee will have to be replaced. I can fix the weapon, and design a better working one, and the only damage in the foot, is loose wiring. But you lost a lot of fluid, I am surprised you are still online Wolf. Who the hell did this to you? The markings on you foot and around your blaster looks like that of a chain. Vision was confused by this and wasn't sure what to think. She began to repair the wiring in his foot, and transformed her index finger into a small torch, and started to weld metal plates around hi foot back together. When she was finished, she started to work on the area around his blaster.

As leader, I will put my spark on the line to make sure my bots are safe.
VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/28/2013, 4:19 pm

Wolfbite smiled a bit wincing as Vision started repairing him. "Why that would be the lovely AceShadow. By the way could you snag those acid pellets before they enter my energon lines." he said looking a bit concerned.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 4/28/2013, 4:48 pm

When Vision heard that name she froze. Thoughts of the ex-autobot ran through her mind before she pushed them aside and got the acid pellets out. So I guess it is true. Vision finished working on WolfBite. There you go. Good as new.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/28/2013, 5:46 pm

Ace had just finished getting repaired, when she saw Titanus blow through the Decepticon gates. She had over heard him say that they were after a body, and she knew her lord would not be happy if it happened. Ace Shadow then activated her chameleon cloak and covered up her energon levels and disappeared into the shadows. Ace searched for the body of Cyclone and found it. She knew exactly where to hide it, so she called in some over her squad and had them help her carry them into the very back of the base. When they got to the back of the base, she was in her lord Dive Bomb's throne room, and she searched around for something. She found it and hit a lever. The wall to her right then moved revealing a secret passage way, that lead to some ancient ruins the decepticons still used. Ace quickly then ordered her squad to carry the body to the ruins under the base. No one knew of the ruins, but her, her lord Dive Bomb, and the commanders of the decepticon. Before Ace could take a step into the pathay, the wall started to close. She heard the autobots breach the base and she quickly entered before the wall closed completely. The pathway was very dark so she had trouble seeing, but kept going. Ace Shadow and her squad made it to the ruins, and kept going forward. The ruins lead to another pathway that lead to an empty room. The pathway split into a left and a right pathway, but the room that was hidden was right in front of her. She searched for the button and hit it when she found the right brick. The wall again moved revealing a cot. She ordered her squad to put the body on the cot. As they were leaving the wall closed on one of her men. She ordered Cell Tron to stay and gaurd the body. The squad and her then took the right path and made their way back up to the battlefield, where she saw her commander WhipLash.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 4/28/2013, 5:50 pm

WhipLash growled at the sudden appearance of her comrades, but calmed quickly.
"Why are you using the secret tunnels?" she asked curiously as her red optics and gold paint glimmered under the dimly lighted area. She shifted a bit uncomfortably, a bit wounded currently but other than that seemingly okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/28/2013, 5:56 pm

Ace Shadow looked around, to make sure spying ears could not hear. Ace then walked over to her commander.I hide Cyclone's body in the secret room in the ruins, so the autobots could not recover his body. I have Cell Tron guarding the body, now.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 4/28/2013, 6:00 pm

WhipLash nodded slowly once.
"Good.Now, lets get back up there, their leader may have called a retreat but we shall make sure they stay back." she stated firmly as her optics narrowed, she raced out of the tunnels of her wolf mode appearing gracefully on the battle field, shooting any moving thing that got to close and had an enemy signature to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/28/2013, 6:05 pm

Commander, I think we should get the gaurdian bot out of the base. Before I left, they had entered the base in search of the body. Ace said, as she crushed autobot spark chambers and took off heads.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 4/28/2013, 7:22 pm

Sky Blazer flew over to where Titanus and Shock Vector were and flew into the base with his brother. "Where did you last see him?"

Shock Vector transformed and landed looking over the area. "His body's been moved!" He looked around before making his final decision. "Let's look around!" He transformed and flew through the before transforming and landing so he could start running down, with his brother close behind him.

Sky Blazer continued behind his brother with Ricochet powerlinked on his arm. "Let me check the area." They both stopped and his other arm turned into a null ray rifle and he looked through the scope around with his energon seeking scope. "I can't see them..." He moved it around looking for any reading. "They may be too far for me to trace. We're going to have to keep--" He found a small bit a trail through a few walls. "There are two energon based life forms a bit through there. I believe they're the Decepticons!" His null ray rifle went back into his arm as Ricochet turned into a fusion cannon and he started blasting the walls inbetween them down as they walked through several hallways with their walls having holes inside them after a few blasts.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/1/2013, 6:31 pm

Wolfbite looked around at the battle surrounding him. "Unless one of you can fix me up enough to get me back in this fight it'd be best that i take off and find cover somewhere." he said dodging a round fired at his head before returning the shot hitting the con in the chest. "Besides, one of you needs to take that annoyance called AceShadow out and beat her with a stick." he added with a smile.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/9/2013, 2:12 pm

Vision smacked Wolf upside the head. What the heck do you think I am doing. You are almost done, but I want you to not get like this again, you bozo.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 5/9/2013, 2:12 pm

As Ace Shadow was with WhipLash, she got a private com-link from a squad member. Miss Ace, I think the Autobots are looking for the body in the ruins, I am going to turn off my energon signal. If they get close, I am going to take the body deeper into this room, heading farther into the ground. Ace heard what was being said and responded. If they get too close and let me know. She then turned off the com link and gave WhipLash a worried look.

Cell Tron then turned off his energon readings, making it impossible for him to be detected and dragged the body of Cycle closer to the stairs that were hidden in the room.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/9/2013, 5:19 pm

He walked into the larger room where the wall broke through. It was empty but there were clear signs of movement. "We've got to find them brother! We can't just let them--" A blast of energon came down onto Sky Blazer hitting him into the back as he rolled away and regained his balance. "You!"

Cyber Wing stood there with his shoulder cannons and chain guns out. His turret was also on the ground aimed at them both. "Missed me brothers? Sad for you, you'll have to become one of the allspark permanently this time. No amount of programming will save you this time." The turret aimed and blasted at Shock Vector as Cyber Wing's shoulder cannons shot at Sky Blazer, flying past him as he dodged and weaved past most of them. Fire was returned and Cyber Wing's turret was blasted apart by Sky Blazer.

Sky Blazer leaped over and got his energon blade out as he came crashing down on Cyber Wing as he brought his out in retalliation. Shock Vector came around with his blade and shield but was kicked so hard he flew back a bit as Cyber Wing overpowered his brother and knocked him away.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/13/2013, 8:25 pm

Wolfbite stood his repairs complete and kisses the crest on Electra's head. "If you'll excuse me I'm going to go put a few dents into that waste of metals face plate now." he said locking on to her Energon signal and following.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 5/13/2013, 8:31 pm

Ace Shadow continued to fight along side WhipLash, keeping an eye out for any autobot surprise attacks. She made her way into the Decepticon base and continued to fight when she saw a gleam in the distance. Ace imminently recognized it to be the autobot WolfBite. She groaned as she snuck into the shadows and shot a shoulder blaster at him, causeing him to loose balance.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/13/2013, 8:41 pm

Sky Blazer leaped onto Cyber Wing once again making sure not to be grabbed as he stabbed his brother several times. Shock Vector grabbed EMP grenades and quickly stuffed them in chinks of his chassis as they both leaped away as they activated.

Cyber Wing cringed as his chassis went limp. "You two fighting a single person? Dishonorable!"

"You aren't too honorable yourself either." Both brothers transformed and flew away leaving the area and joining Wolfbite who was in a fight with Ace Shadow. "Surrender now or be melted into slag. I'll let you leave if you hand over the body, only because you were once Autobot."
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/13/2013, 8:42 pm

Wolfbite dodged the blast losing a bit of balance. "There you are." he said firing his arm blasters at the source of the blast while running forward. as he ran he passed SkyBlazer. "Come on Sky keep up you wanna get Cyclones body back too don't you?" he said.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 5/23/2013, 2:08 pm

Ace laughed as she was threatened. As if I would do that. I was never meant to be an autobot, you pathetic fool. And WolfBite, you are just as pathetic as Optimus. She laughed as she sent her mace flying in the air, hitting the closer bot, WolfBite. The mace hit its target, causeing a dent to form on his chest plate. She then transformed her arm into a blaster and started to fire, hitting both of the bots as she danced her way between then and retreving her mace. Cyclone's body is ours.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/23/2013, 5:07 pm

Wolfbite lashed out and grabbed AceShadow's leg and pulled as he stood knocking her to the ground. He jumped on top of her pinning her to the ground holding his arm blade to her throat. "I appreciate being compared to Optimus especially being considered on the same level." he said knocking her mace away. "That was quite a throw." he said grinning. "Now you won't be going anywhere." he said looking into her optics.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/23/2013, 5:38 pm

Ace Shadow smirked up at WolfBite. "Your girl may get the wrong idea pinning me like this dear Autobot." Her red optics gleamed with evil as a blaster from her shoulder popped out and shot an acid pellet in his face causing him to lose his grip. She then kicked him in the upper body, kicking him off of her. She did a back flip landing near her mace and picked it up. "And you know, you could be a good slave for the decepticons." She laughed.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/24/2013, 5:43 pm

Sky Blazer got up and sneaked up behind Ace Shadow. His arm went around her neck as his blaster went to her head. "The slightest flinch and your heads coming off. Shock Vector find Cyclone's body! Same with you WolfBite."

Shock Vector ran over and put a EMP grenade in a chink of Ace Shadow's armor. He put the detonator in Sky Blazer's blaster. "If she moves you can just stun her. Rather take a prisoner than kill her, but do what you want." He ran off and scanned different parts of the room.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 5/24/2013, 11:01 pm

Ace grumbled as she opened up a private and silent com link to Cyber Wing. I am pinned by your brother's. Unless you want the body of Cyclone to be found, you better get to where I am and help me. Now!
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 6/9/2013, 8:11 am

Wolfbite leapt to his feet and began firing. Soon after he spottef AceShadow. "Boys I'm goin' in. Cover me!" he said as he jumped a small barrier and charged headlong toward Ace firing relentlessly with both arm blasters.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top