Cybertron(For everyone)

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Meltdown on 1/14/2013, 9:21 pm

As the autobots regrouped at their space bridge and over looked their damage a missile dropped ok their location followed by a loud yell. ” decepticons ATTACK” several decepticon jets flew overhead and rained down laser fire and missiles into the autobots. Striking some but causing no serious damage. They all transformed and landed taking defensive positions. ” surrender at once or be destroyed”

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

View user profile http://transformerswar.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cybertron(For Everyone)

Post  Electrious on 1/15/2013, 3:40 am

Electra Prime looked at her feet and sighed softly shaking her head. Phoenix Wings had fixed her vocals in the time they were briefly chatting, well trying to.
"This is all my fault..I buckled under pressure again...I'm not supposed to do that..Guys...I see only one way out of this..ground bridge ourselves out..I'll stay behind to make sure they don't follow. Phoenix set a location, different ones for different bots. The ones that are already deployed..make sure they don't come back.." she explained then looks to SkyBlazer.
"Seems like I just got to see you again my comrade, go. Both of you swiftly. There's no time to waste. We'll regroup eventually, don't worry." she spoke gently then turns to Phoenix wings who had a location set up for a place called San Francisco California.
"Have fun, be brave." Electra Prime spoke sincerely as a smile spread across her face. Once seeing them go through she turned to Phoenix Wings and pulls up a location for her in Michigan. Once she saw Phoenix go through she closed the ground bridge and totaled the controls, all of them so nobot could follow. She slowly made her way outside with her arm blades at the ready.
"They're gone Dive Bomb. Every last one except me." she spoke tartly smirking slightly now, she was all repaired now, and Phoenix wings had added a favorite weapon choice of hers to Electra, Wing pistols that shot lasers, two on each wing. Her blue eyes sparkle vibrantly and she waits for any signal of some sort to show they were attacking. She didn't care if they got into base, she did what had to be done. Smashed in every thermal, every electronic source, the ground bridge controls and part of the ground bridge itself. She may not have had the time she needed to do her task efficiently but she'd rigged all entrances with dynamite trip wires, more than one per entrance. She also had set up an Electromagnetic field like they used in some prisons. She was prepared to take flight or fight. Either way she'd be fine she supposed.

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 1/15/2013, 9:09 am

Shock Vector had already copied all of the files from the Autobot terminals into his own body. After they headed through the space bridge Sky Blazer immediately sat on the ground and looked at the other Autobots, mainly Shock Vector.

"Well cmon now, if this plan is going to work I need you to start now."

Shock Vector pulled out a small, unarmored arm that looked barely functional. He started to fuse it to Sky Blazer's arm and after he was done looked at Ricochet. Ricochet leaped onto his master and powerlinked onto his new left arm making a armored blue arm with the possibility for a powerful fusion cannon.

"There we go brother, good as new. But, until we fuse the sparks there will be some lag on movement with the arm."

"Yeah, but let's seriously head back to Electra." Sky Blazer looked back at Phoenix Wings, "You really want to see her dead before she turns a million?"

Regardless of Phoenix-Wing's decision Sky Blazer and Shock Vector transformed and began to head East, using some of their energon to use as fuel instead of the human fuels, to travel faster.

((I'm assuming that Electra used the space bridge to send us to San Fran, so I'm heading back.))
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 1/15/2013, 10:24 am

Dive bomb walks up slowly to electra looking at the smashed equipment. ” Such a waste, with the combined knowledge of our space bridges we could've found a way to restore cybertron to another golden age. Rich with energon, and leave this system once and for all, but no matter for I will conquer this world myself and leave it dry.” He then took out his cannon and fired.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 1/15/2013, 1:21 pm

Electra Prime quickly dodged the fire and shot back with her medium blaster a couple times. She then drew her duel arm blades out to melee attack the cons near her, but she kept an optic turned towards DiveBomb and LongHorn. She shot her flak cannon once at DiveBomb getting him in the shoulder and smirking as she did such. But she had to keep her flak cannon only for when necessary because she only now had nine shots left. She seemed to dace her way through the battle field, her superior agility coming to good use. She then darted over to DiveBomb and then when just a few feet from him she extends her arm blades, trying to use a trick of hers to fool him. Then she seemed to vanish, but she was hovering in a cloud cover actually, charging her wing pistols. She then fired at DiveBomb, giving the wing pistols their full power, but due to the sharp recoil she was thrown backwards about a foot. She remained hidden in the thick cloud cover, waiting for a good opportunity.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 1/15/2013, 1:47 pm

Dive bomb extended his own wings forming a defensive shield. The blasts off and hit a tree destroying it. His wings detached from his back forming a sword. ”a good try fool, but not good enough” he took a swing at electra, but she dodged giving dive bomb the opportunity to kick her in the side, causing her to fall over.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/15/2013, 1:51 pm

Cyclone flew into the battle in his jet mode. Knocking dive bomb off his feet. Cyclone transformed to his robot mode and ejected his two blasters from his arms and fired at dive bomb hitting him in the chest. ” brother stand down, I do not wish to deactivate you. Please end this senseless battle and fall back. Nothing if to be gained here.” Cyclone watched as dive bomb slowly got back to his feet.

There is no greater honor than fighting for ones freedom
cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 1/15/2013, 1:56 pm

” so you finally come out of hiding dear brother. You should've remained hidden, for now not only will I destroy this traitor, but now you have the honor of joining her in the well of Sparks.” Dive bomb ran full speed to cyclone and tackled him to the ground. One they both was on the ground he threw a series of punches at cyclone hitting him several times in the face, breaking an optic lens.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/15/2013, 2:04 pm

Cyclone laid there motionless for a few seconds trying to regain his composure. Once his targeting system realigned 2 shoulder mounted cannons extended and fired at dive bomb, they was aimed at his head but dive bomb moved out of the way just in time, but the blasts hit him in the chest knocking him back.

cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 1/15/2013, 2:17 pm

Electra Prime cried out in slight shock as she saw her leader appear on the field. She quickly dove down in jet form, bombing DiveBomb as she went with her flak cannon shooting three rounds leaving six shots remaining, and shooting her wing pistols before they needed to recharge again. Then she quickly transforms mid air and skids to a halt Behind Cyclone, kneeling down quickly. She asked in an urgent and worried tone.
"Cyclone, are you alright?" she inquired more on his situation keeping her optics and head forwards so that she could see if any cons were going to close in on them.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 1/15/2013, 8:00 pm

Sky Blazer was within a mile's radius of the Autobot's base. Shock Vector flew next to him as they both began their descent.

"The base is already in rubble, use our machine guns to blast open a hole in the roof!"

The two open fire on the roof providing a small hole as they both transform and position themselves to land through the hole. Their legs smash into the concrete as they both arm themselves. Sky Blazers new arm provided by Ricochet eviscerates a Decepticon with one blast, and in his other hand he morphs it into a blaster. Shock Vector arms himself with his two shoulder cannons and arm cannon and begins to fire at Decepticons and slash at them with his other arm which turned into an energon long sword. They take hits but are prepared for the worse, as they cut and blast their way through the Decepticons in their destructive nature which was programmed into them.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/15/2013, 8:44 pm

Cyclone looked at electra with his good optic. ”I am fine, but please for your own safety keep your distance. This fight between he and I is long overdue and it needs to be finished here and now.” Cyclone looked at his brother once again. ” dive bomb end this, neither of us has to die”

cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 1/15/2013, 8:57 pm

Electra prime nodded slowly.
"Of course...as you wish Cyclone.." she spoke softly, fear evident in her tone. She slashed her way back the way she came and ran into Sky Blazer and his brother. She smirked slightly and then spoke with a slight laugh.
"Common boys, lets do all the damage we can. Together!" she encouraged them as she got to work with her duel arm blades and medium blaster. She didn't use any of her flak cannons shots seeming she only had six shots left.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 1/15/2013, 10:14 pm

Sky Blazer moves in at a Decepticon before ripping him into two with his bare hands and quickly blasting another. Shock Vector ripped apart any Decepticon that came towards him. Out of no where a helicopter appears and transforms into a menace both brothers knew very well. Cyber Wing had arrived.

As his shoulder blasters and chain gun arms armed themselves. A battle platform shot out of his back positioning itself and aiming at the trio of Autobots. "You think you can get away with what you've done you two? I'll make you pay with your life!" Cyber Wing begins to unload on the three of them, with one of his rockets hitting Sky Blazer making him fly back and smack against the wall.

The battle platform began to shoot at the Autobots as well but Shock Vector began to shoot back. Sky Blazer got up and began to fire back but Cyber Wing became more armored and sustained more hits.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/15/2013, 11:52 pm

(per dive bomb I have permission to finish the fight since he is at work)
Dive bomb had energon leaking from his chest. ” no dear brother, it is you that will die.” dive bomb extended his arms and fired four missiles at cyclone. He dodged all but one and it hit him in the shoulder. Severing his arm. Cyclone withdrew his sword and slashed, cutting dive bombs arm off at the wrist.

Dive bomb charged at cyclone again, but cyclone side stepped and got behind dive bomb and grabbed him. He struggled to free himself but was unable. Dive bomb used his good arm to extract to blaster and seeing no clear shot, he aimed at a small area to his side and fired. The shot tore through dive bomb but it also hit cyclone in an exposed area of his chest plate. His grip loosened and dive bomb fired three more shots at the same area.

Cyclone fell to the ground, his remaining optic fading in and out. With one more shot he fired a low powered shot at dive bombs face. He staggered sightly then fell back. ” it matters not brother. Die well. Decepticons retreat the battle is ours” he transformed and took to the air accompanied by the other decepticon jets and flew off. Leaving cyclone fading on the ground where he fell.

cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing on 1/16/2013, 8:56 am

Firing many shots at the Autobots he soon transformed into a helicopter and flew away with the other Decepticons firing several missiles at the Autobot's remaining structures before flying away.

"Yeah run! That's all your good for brother!" Shock Vector turned around and faced Cyclone. "It is an honor to fight with the new Autobot leader."

"Before the honors, what about the base? It's destroyed and the area along with it. Humans will probably be here soon to examine the wreck."

"I wiped the data bases and took a copy of them. We can just destroy everything to the point where they don't notice."
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/16/2013, 9:27 am

Cyclone was running low on energon, he activated his radio. ” electra, sky blazer, anyone” there was a long pause then finally. ”I need assistance energon levels decreasing rapidly.” Then his radio died. Cyclone laid there knowing his time is short.

cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 1/16/2013, 10:45 am

Electra Prime heard Cyclones call over the radio and dashed to his location right away. Once she arrived at the site she knelt down beside him and spoke softly.
"I'm here..what do you need?" she spoke with worry as her optics were misty and dull. She looked over her leader in worry and called out loudly over the mess.
"Sky Blazer! Come here on the double!" she cried out in fear as she was watching her leader in fear.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/16/2013, 11:14 am

Cyclone looked at his second in command and dear friend. ” I need repair, please hurry.” Cyclone then had Sparks shooting from his chest. His optics flickered rapidly.

cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 1/16/2013, 11:30 am

Electra Prime worked quickly and gently picks up her leader, struggling a bit under his superior weight. She went somewhere a few miles from the base, a junkyard that had a secret hatch in it and had a pin to enter. She quickly punches in the pin and goes into the safe hatch and goes through a long tunnel, trying to be as quick as she could. She then sets her leader down on a recharging table in a cell and starts fixing his damage, she heard her dispatch buzzing but ignored it and focused on the work ahead of her. After a few long cycles she had as much as she could manage patched up. She watched in worry for a response from her leader.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/16/2013, 3:15 pm

Cyclone looked around, seeing his fellow friends and comrades. ” my time is short my friends, my injuries are serious. electra my dear friend. You was made a decepticon then realized your true potential. You came to me seeking guidance. Now I come to you seeking yours. Your dedication abs bravery and thoughtfulness of others has earned my respect. I am bestowing to you the matrix of leadership.” He opens his chest relieving the matrix.

cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 1/16/2013, 3:36 pm

Electra Prime looked at Cyclone in shock.
"You..you mean it..?" She stammered slightly but then looks at his face and spoke softly.
"Don't go...please..there's so much I haven't yet learned..so much I need to know.." she spoke desperately as her optics grew misty again after just clearing up. She didn't want to see another leaders death...she already witnessed Optimus Primes falling..she didn't think she could handle this a second time. And it showed clearly, her frame seemed to have shrunk and her jet wings on her backside were drooping, and there was a lump in her vocals she could hardly get words past.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/16/2013, 4:24 pm

Cyclone nodded his head. ” you shall do fine.” His optic flickered off. The medic checked a few things. ” there is a way to save him. It will be tricky and not fully guaranteed it will work.” He removed a couple wires and connected them to a massive data transfer collector. ” since his body is dying and resources are limited I can transfer him to this. In a way he will still be here but can only exist here until a body can be manufactured for him but not sure what memories or personality he could lose during the transfer.”

cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 1/16/2013, 4:28 pm

Electra Prime couldn't speak, she was hurting badly and her slender frame started to shake violently causing her metal plates to make a clattering noise. She then paused almost locking up in place. She sighs softly and listens to the medic.
"Understood..I will personally make sure that happens.." she spoke softly and then gently takes the matrix and places it in her chest then closes her plates swiftly. She looks at the remaining shell of her leader with sorrow.
"I wish...I could have done more.." she then trailed off and fell to her knees shaking all over, it was like she was crying, but no tears escaped.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 1/16/2013, 4:43 pm

The medic frantically connected the wires to cyclone then trapped a lot of commands on the key pad. ” ok everyone let us hope this works.” An electric current ran through cyclone. Loud hums and electricity echoed. After what seemed like forever it all stopped. The medic looked at a few readouts. ” it is done cyclone is now are main computer, again I'm just not sure how much of him us intact.”

cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top