TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybertron(For everyone)

+8
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
cyclone
Long Horn
Meltdown
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Electrious
12 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Meltdown 1/13/2013, 1:48 pm

” let her go long horn. If given the opportunity would you join me again and take down your fellow autobots, or would you be willing to die with them.”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cybertron(For Everyone)

Post  Electrious 1/13/2013, 1:53 pm

Electra Primes optics grew misty as she shivered slightly, her frame tattered from the many things that'd happened to her this day. She started to grow choked up and dropped her gaze to a wall holding her hands together loosely. "I'm sorry WolfBite..." she spoke softly to herself closing her optics tightly.
"Why...? Why do you offer me this chance when I'm already a lost cause?" she spoke slightly upset, but mentally she was drenched with sorrow knowing one wrong move meant her demise, and she was prepared for that if necessary.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/13/2013, 1:59 pm

Dive bomb stood straight up and folded his arms across his chest. ” we have spilt autobot energon together. We have worked together before, if given the chance would you join me again”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/13/2013, 2:09 pm

Electra Prime sighed softly knowing that her response would end badly, but she was prepared for it.
"To be honest..I wouldn't..I found my true calling...and it's with the Autobots...and my friends there..I may have been created a decepticon for the dark energon projects but that didn't mean I liked it. Augury Blaze risked himself to set me free, because he knew what I needed, and he's more of a friend than I could have asked for..WhipLash just despised me in general she always envied me. Then theres WolfBite...he helped me see better, more clearly..and I don't care if you kill me because I won't join you. You'd probably kill em anyways just to get your hands on the matrix." she explained honesty ringing out in her tone as well as hurt, she was going to die, she could feel it..and there wasn't back up for miles and miles, light years probably. She just knelt there, waiting for the beating to come upon her.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/13/2013, 2:16 pm

Dive bomb kicked her across the face knocking her over, then retracted his arm so it can transform into his fusion cannon. He then takes aim at her head, then fires...... However the blast goes past her head putting a hole into the wall. ” the next time I will not miss. Remember this well.” Dive bomb then walks out with long horn and turns to whiplash and cyber wing. ” kill her friends, force her to watch.”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/13/2013, 2:21 pm

Electra Prime heard this and winced then curled up on the floor, feeling lost and hopeless. She wasn't going to die..but her friends were, and she was going to suffer from it. She said nothing as her optics grew misty. She was damaged badly hardly able to move now, besides, she was to scared and rattled up to move anyways. She scoots to a far corner keeping her optics screwed shut tightly, trying to move the lump out of her vocals, but had no success and just kept quiet. But on the inside she was screaming and crying that she should've just accepted the fact or faced dire consequences. But it was to late...
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 1/13/2013, 2:37 pm

Long horn returned moments later without dive bomb. With a couple other decepticons each with an autobot in front of them and forced them to their knees facing electra. ” this is due to you're stubbornness. Your friends will not suffer, but you most certainly will.” Long horn then ejected his sword from his back and held it in his hand. He walked behind them tapping the blade in his hand, then walked in front not looking at any of them. Then one he came behind them again his foot steps slowed. His blade began to glow then stopped near a scout. He forced the autobot to look at electra, but noticed electra would not look, he ordered a decepticon to force her head to watch. Add her head turned. ” this is because of you” long horn then stabbed the blade through the captive autobots chest, his eyes flicker brightly then dies out followed by his limp body hitting the floor. Long horn stood over electra ” who shall be next, you decide”
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/13/2013, 2:45 pm

Electra Prime yanked her head free not caring if she damaged herself more by doing such. She didn't speak a word, mostly due to her vocal processor faltering on her. She didn't care though, she merely looked at the dead autobot with a soft gaze, then looks up toward the two decepticons her gaze becoming more cold.
"Do what you want...I'm not one who breaks easily." she spat but got cut off due to her vocals acting up making the last bit sound warbled. She then looks back down her optics narrowed to cold icy slits.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 1/13/2013, 3:14 pm

Long horn walked behind another autobot. ” you can end this suffering by telling me exactly what I want to know. I want the location of your bases, troop strength, and any experiments you are currently running.”
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/13/2013, 3:28 pm

Electra Prime scoffed softly.
"That's it? Well I can tell you we're not running any experiments since both our medics have been absent recently, they'd be the only ones to know that stuff, we hardly have any or no scientists. As for troop strength, I don't know, most of our warriors have been absent, other than that we've been well balanced. As for location, I already said New York." she explained, trying to play things safely for the time being. Her blue optics shone brightly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 1/13/2013, 3:36 pm

Long horn jabbed the sword straight down into the head of another captive autobot. Then pushed him aside. He walked up to electra and kicked her in the chest. ” Do not play with me fool. You mean to tell me that your entire force is in one location and you just gave it up. I am not a dunceatron.” He then grabbed her fingers then bent them back, breaking them in the process. Small amounts of energon leaked out and Sparks and wires have been exposed. ” tell me”
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/13/2013, 4:42 pm

Electra Prime cried out in slight pain as LongHorn broke her fingers then burst out.
"I don't know where all our forces are, they scatter alot is all I know, I hardly deploy anybot at all!" she exclaimed looking up with true confusement in her misty optics. She let out a choked sob as she shook her head.
"I honestly don't know much...I swear, most of our members have even been inactive recently.." she choked out from her breaking vocal processor then she went to try and add on something else but her vocals had snapped apart and she went mute.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/13/2013, 5:19 pm

Cyber Wing looked down at his brothers and told them to move to the terminal in a few rooms away. Sky Blazer and Shock Vector moved away and stood near the terminals watching Cyber Wing as he looked throughout the files.

Cyber Wing stood up walking away saying, "The terminal is low on energon, I must get some if we are to figure out where the other Autobots are hiding. Do not touch the terminal."

The door to the room closed and Cyber Wing far away. Immediately Ricochet leaped to the terminal ignoring Shock Vector telling him to get off of it. He downloaded the memory files of both Shock Vector and Sky Blazer onto a data chip and leaped off the console.

"Don't worry, this will help Cyber Wing, since you could just access the memories, right? Now boss let me just download the files into you and Shock Vector you as well." Ricochet spoke, as he began to download the memory files into both of his brethren.

The eyes of both the Autobots had opened and their memories returned. Sky Blazer looked at his arm, and remembered why he had lost it. Fighting with Cyber Wing on Earth, and Black Viper's missiles hitting him, finishing the job. Cyber Wing joined them in the room with an energon cube in hand. Immediately, Shock Vector grabbed an EMP grenade and lobbed it over at Cyber Wing, stopping him in his tracks.

"Brother we must deceive the rest and free Electra. Ricochet I have an idea." Shock Vector leans down and whispers something to Ricochet and then looks up at Sky Blazer with a smile. "Don't ask, it'll be a surprise."

The two returned to Dive Bomb, Electra, and Long Horn looking at the mess which was displayed. Sky Blazer handed a pad with data on the location of the Autobot base.

"Lord Dive Bomb, she has lied. The Autobot base is in a place the humans call, Hyrule." Sky Blazer looks down at Electra, but his optics tell a little as he looks back at Dive Bomb.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 1/13/2013, 8:30 pm

Long horn removes his weapons from his back. ” hold your position” he then looks to dive bomb for guidance.
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/13/2013, 8:36 pm

Dive bomb motions his hands for long horn to lower his weapons and long horn complied. ” where is this place. I have never heard of it.” He then turns to electra ” where are they” he then picks up electra and slams her against the wall. Tell me or I'll rip out your spark and feed it to whiplash.” He then takes long horns sword and jams it into her right shoulder. ” SPEAK” he yells.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/13/2013, 9:09 pm

Sky Blazer walks over to Dive Bomb, and Shock Vector to Long Horn, Sky Blazer checks his ammo and moves closer to Dive Bomb. "Lord Dive-Bomb I would like you to kindly step away from Electra." Sky Blazer smirks as he grabs a few acid pellets and throws them into Dive-Bomb's face, as Shock Vector punches Long Haul in the face and shoots a steel net at him.

Running over to Sky Blazer quickly, Shock Vector tries to take the giant sword in Electra's shoulder out of her body, avoiding Dive-Bomb as easily as he could, "Here we go, now run and transform quick!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/13/2013, 9:23 pm

Dive bomb screams in pain. ” after them, don't let them escape.” Several decepticons transformes and heads after them. A medic worked on dive bomb to subdue the pain. ” leave me. He transformes into his jet mode and takes off after the prisoners.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/14/2013, 4:02 am

Electra Prime still was mute but that didn't stop her from taking SkyBlazers hand as well as Shock Vectors and pulling them along as she ran. Once she got them safely outside she saw DiveBomb coming and quickly made a few hand gestures for them to fly out of here, she would follow but may lag behind, but she didn't mention that. After they went she quickly found her minicon WildCharger and scooped him up into her cockpit. She was battered badly, but that was just her body, her pride and confidence were still in tact. She dreaded to look behind her now as she was giving it all she had, her thrusters were barely working due to her energon loss from her attempted flight to cybertron. She almost stopped functioning right then and there,but luckily WildCharger had found some spare energon in her storage compartment and refilled her tank. She easily kept pace with the other two, but she had so many questions that she wanted to ask, but how could she with broken vocals? Earth came into view and Electra Prime took point, wondering if DiveBomb was still chasing them and if he'd break through the atmosphere with ease or if it'd make his damages worse. She didn't pause to think as she dove down her metal heating up quickly, then..stillness. She didn't know what went wrong but now she was falling, that's all she knew, plummeting in a downward spiral.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/14/2013, 5:31 am

As they fly and avoid blasts from the Decepticons, Shock Vector and Sky Blazer quickly move down to Electra and transform into their robot form. Ricochet, still in his form of a container under Sky Blazer, stays in the form and waits for them to put Electra in it.

As he tries to put Electra in the container Shock Vector screams in pain as he is hit by a random energon blast, "Sky Blazer! You must return fire."

Turning around Sky Blazer turns his right arm into a light blaster and fires at the Decepticons, but it does not halt their onslaught too easily, because of it's lack of power. Sky Blazer and Shock Vector were hit a few more times but sustained themselves, but alas even that couldn't help them when the Decepticons gained on them. Sky Blazer transformed and Shock Vector attached the container to the bottom of him as he transformed and they sped off.

"Brother! We can't make it to Cybertron flying like this, we must make for the space bridge!" Sky Blazer yells as more energon shots graze his form.

Both of them dive and turn around heading back to Cybertron and towards the space bridge control room.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/14/2013, 5:43 am

Electra prime somehow manages to get her engines back online again and follows after SkyBlazer and his brother. She still had no vocals though and was trying to assist, but without her vocals she could hardly do any good, like say watch out, or go this way, or follow me. She was clearly upset at herself that she couldn't speak and was taking it out on the cons that came near her. She was in her robot mode slashing with her duel arm blades and throwing it little trick moves like loops here and there, anything to avoid further damage.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/14/2013, 6:04 am

Shock Vector immediately opened a distress beacon to Earth and the fellow Autobots, "This is Shock Vector 014, Sky Blazer 012, and Electra 011 we need assistance now! Location, Cybertron. Anyone who can hear this message open a space bridge and come quickly. Dive-Bomb, WhipLash, Long Haul, and the rest of the Decepticons are here! Does anyone read me?"

After many more shots had hit Shock Vector and Sky Blazer they then decided to head lower into Cybertron, "Electra follow us!" Sky Blazer yells as they fly in towards the rubble and ruined Cybertron, until they slowly reaching the ground.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/14/2013, 6:52 am

Electra Prime quickly followed her comrades to safety and then lands elegantly on her feet. She then taps into Phoenix Wings com and lets out a frustrated sigh then starts using what humans call Morse code to tell Phoenix that they needed a ground bridge.
Phoenix Wings quickly opens a ground bridge to their location and cried out over the com link.
"Be quick cons are right on your tail and I cannot let them get through!" she exclaimed then as soon as she sees them pile into base she throws the switch and turns off the ground bridge.

Electra Prime looks behind her to make sure everyone had gotten in and let out a relieved sigh seeing everyone there. She then puts a hand over her throat and rubs her throat, her vocals were aching as was the rest of her.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/14/2013, 10:47 am

Dive bomb raced through the skies of cybertron followed by his air forces. Several decepticons in earth style jets but many still in the original form. ” ground units take sector 3 I think they are attempting to open a space bridge. Locate and destroy, air units continue with me.” They flew through the atmosphere attempting to reach earth before the autobots do.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/14/2013, 4:01 pm

Sky Blazer and Shock Wave step through the space bridge, looking back at Cybertron and then continuing to walk through the space bridge.

"I'm gonna miss Cybertron. Though the Decepticons... not as much."

Shock Vector ran over to the terminal and began to search through the databanks. Sky Blazer helped Electra over to a chair and started to look at the damages on her chassis.

"Electra, what were you thinking coming alone and unarmed. You should of brought more Autbots."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/14/2013, 4:08 pm

Electra Prime shook her head slowly as if saying she didn't know why. She sighs softly as her damages to her vocals and shoulder start to overwhelm her with pain, a dent was also on her faceplates cheek. She just sat there with misty optics, her pride starting to ache. Then she looks to Phoenix Wings who'd closed the ground bridge and was headed back to the medical bay.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next