Cybertron(For everyone)

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/25/2013, 7:44 pm

Ace Shadow had a temper and she was now getting pissed. Her right knee was shot, and her body was scratched up. She turned to the red autobot and snarled at her, Have you heard of minding your own business. Her arm transformed into a blaster and she focused her aim onto the autobot's left sword and fired twice. The first time she missed but the second time she hit her target. You are pathetic you know that?
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 4/26/2013, 5:15 pm

Sky Blazer turned and fired several shots at Ace Shadow, "And you know your pretty pathetic. You think Optimus would really leave you?" He leaped forward with his sword coming down on her with it.

Shock Vector assisted Titanus in firing at the Decepticon seekers. "This battle has gone on long enough. If you guys can hold off the Decepticons long enough, me and Titanus can retrieve Cyclonus's body. We have to save him and make an immediate escape!" he looked down at Titanus and nodded as he continued to fire at Decepticons.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/26/2013, 5:35 pm

Ace tried to dodge all the shots Sky Blazer fired, but some hit her and she cringed. She got into the shadows and injested a cube of energon and looked down at her knee. It wasnt looking good, wires were torn and gears were starting to fall off, she went into her hip compartment and grabed out a energon wrap and wrapped it around her knee, hopping that it would keep it from getting worse.

Ace then hobbled out of the shadows and glared at Sky Blazer. I dont think, I know he did. He and Megatron made a randevu point to get me and he never showed. He left me and my friends left me. Ace said with a bit of sorrow in her voice. Ace maybe a decepticon, but she still had autobot qualities and feelings were one of them.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 4/26/2013, 5:43 pm

Just then a jet could be heard flying over head, and transforming into VisionWing. She landed next to Shock Vector and smiled. What have I missed? She scanned the area and noticed a new face, she looked at Titanus and looked curious. And who are you?

As leader, I will put my spark on the line to make sure my bots are safe.
VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/26/2013, 9:30 pm

Wolfbite glared at Ace and growled deeply. "You're truly lost if you believe that Optimus would leave a fellow Autobot. Let alone would team up with Megatron on a whim. I ever even met him and I know that!" Wolfbite shouted as he struggled to stand energon leaking slowly from his knee. "As an Autobot we all know that we will stand together and leave no bot behind. And we wont stop until Cybertron is free of the Decepticon scourge." he said looking to the bots around him. "Till all are one!" he shouted looking AceShadow dead in her optics and begining to limp forward firing his blaster aiming for vital spots.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/26/2013, 9:42 pm

Ace blocked the shots being fired at her, but failed when some hit her hips, and she screamed. Ace was getting pinned and she needed help, she sent a help signal to Black Viper. My lord, Black Viper. I need help. She glared at WolfBite and laughed. Optimus was weak, just like the rest of you autobot scum. The Decepticons will rule over the pathetic planet of Earth, along with Cybertron. Decepticon way it the only way. She fired her shoulder blasters at WolfBite and continued to speak. Optimus was a fool that died a coward. I was there when he died. Nothing but a coward.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/26/2013, 9:52 pm

Wolfbite took the shots of AceShadow's cannons and growled as she was telling her about Optimus' death. Wolfbite shook with anger. "Liar! Optimus is and always will be a hero! Its you Decepticons that are the cowards and that is how it will always be. And I honestly hope I'm there when both DiveBomb and BlackViper have their spark extinguished. In fact I personally hope to extinguish Viper's spark myself." Wolfbite said with a gleam in his optics. "And I promise you. We Autobots will succeed." he added.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/26/2013, 10:18 pm

Ace just laughed at the autobot. You fool, Lord Black Viper, and Lord Dive Bomb will be the ones to take over the galaxy. I personally knew Optimus, did you ever meet that pathetic excuse of a bot?
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/26/2013, 10:58 pm

Wolfbite growled again. "Give me one good reason i shouldnt tear your spark out so you can watch it go out with your own optics." He growled deeply. "One good reason."
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/26/2013, 11:05 pm

Because you know what I say is true, if it I say wasn't true. It wouldnt be affecting you like it is. Ace Shadow laughed again.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/26/2013, 11:16 pm

Wolfbite shot right next to Ace's head and growled. "Stop lying. The only reason i get so upset is because you filthy piles of slag keep trashing on one of the greatest leaders the autobots have ever known!" he said.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/26/2013, 11:22 pm

Ace easily dodged the shot. Her plan was working, she could tell that her words were affecting the autobot and with that, he was getting sloppy. She transformed her hand into her blaster and shot at WolfBite's right foot. He was pathetic, and got more autobots killed then any other autobot leader.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/26/2013, 11:40 pm

Wolfbite took a deep breath and calmed himself dodging the shot. "You clearly don't know Autobots as well as you think you do. We would all gladly die for the Autobot cause. Electra could order me to go on a suicide mission and I would go and die knowing I would get the same honors every Autobot gets when they become one with the AllSpark." Wolfbite looked into Ace's optics. "You Deceptions sure live up to your titles of deceptive and evil wastes of metal." he added shooting the bot in her hips then again in her shoulders. "Elly I would tell me now weather I should spare her because only your orders could stop me now." he growled
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 4/26/2013, 11:57 pm

Ace shook from the shots, her body couldn't handle much more and even she knew this. She swung the chained end of her mace at WolfBite, and when it wrapped around his blasters, she pulled back as hard as she could manage. The blaster ripped from its place in WolfBite's body. Ace brought her weapon back to her side and threw the chain again and smiled, when it wrapped around his foot. She pulled again and laughed when the autobot fell on his back and caused his foot be rendered useless. She put her weapon on her back and called on Storm. Storm flew down from the sky and picked up his leader. Before he flew away again Ace looked at WolfBite, Remeber this, you pathetic autobot, nothing worse is a autobot turned decepticon. We will meet again, and when we do...only one of us will walk away with our spark still in tack to our chamber. She then disappeared into the sky with Storm carring her back to where the medic station was. She needed to repair and she needed to do it fast.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/27/2013, 12:00 am

Wolfbite fired after Ace relentlessly. Swearing in Cybertronian. He turned to Electra as best he could and turned away. "I'm sorry I let her get away." he said
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 4/27/2013, 12:03 am

Electrious Prime swiftly made her way out from the edges of the field and rushed overt to her comrade.
"Wolf!" she cried out sliding to her knees at his side and casting him worried looks, she couldn't stand seeing him in such a state, it brought bad memories back to her.
"Hold in there.." she spoke softly helping the mech gain his footing then scooping him up in her arms, struggling a bit under his weight but able to manage.
"Vision! Where are you!" she cried out as she watched the cons leave almost as fast as they came.

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 4/27/2013, 12:08 am

Vision was looking out to the crowds of Decepticons when she saw a familair purple decepticon. Vision shook her head, refusing to believe it was her. Just then Vision heard her leader call her name. I am with Titanus, what is wrong? You sound desperate, Electra. Vision then saw her leader come into view and noticed why her leader sounded distraught.

As leader, I will put my spark on the line to make sure my bots are safe.
VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titanus on 4/27/2013, 2:25 am

Titanus took step after step, moving towards the Decepticon base. When he arrived at the gate his arm turned into a blaster and blew the walls open. "Objective: Grab the corpse. Observation: We must escape quickly. Enemies are everywhere." Titanus's shoulder cannons blasted at the Decepticons as he looked at his energon levels. It was reaching 10% of maximum capacity. He had been wasting too much energon. Most of his cannons and blasters shut down and he waited for Shock Vector to grab Cyclone's body.
Titanus
guardian robot
guardian robot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/27/2013, 12:38 pm

Wolfbite looked up at his sweetspark. "If i die here, please avenge CliffJumper." he said "I know you wont want to but for me as a dying wish ill ask you." he noted Vision in the distance. "If not you then allow Vision to do it she knew Cliff probably since he was created." he said as his vocals started going out.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 4/27/2013, 12:41 pm

"Wolf! Don't do this to me!" she cried out in horror as she pushed herself to move faster towards Vision.
"You listen to me, you will not die, not here, not now..it's not your time!" she burst out, her optics growing misty.
"Do not...I begging you.." she spoke slowly getting to her knees and laying her comrade down in the grass looking at him sadly.
"Please.." she spoke softly.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/27/2013, 12:50 pm

Wolfbite chuckled to himself. "Well I guess Viper wont have any competition." he said reaching up and touching her face. "I always loved you and ill fight to stay alive as long as i can." he added.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 4/27/2013, 12:57 pm

"No....please don't...your making this to hard...good byes...they were to be silent between us...I-I'm so sorry wolf..for every bad thing I've done to you.." she sobbed as she collapsed on her side next to him, touching his cheek as well.
"I'm sorry for everything I did wrong..please...don't make it difficult upon yourself..I-I know now...that you must go..but please...always remember me.." she spoke, her tone thickly laced with sorrow and hurt. She knew he was far to gone...she couldn't save him...

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/27/2013, 1:06 pm

Wolfbite looked into her optics and felt a surge of new energy flood him. He began fighting harder to live and his optics began to shine brighter. "Im not going anywhere yet." he exclaimed.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 4/27/2013, 1:10 pm

Electrious was shocked by this and quickly assisted him up to sit. She drew herself up as well and smiled sadly.
"You had me going wolfy..." she spoke with a hurt tone, her tone was faltering and wobbling from the scare.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 4/27/2013, 1:17 pm

Wolfbite smiled faintly. "I had myself going too." he admitted. He tried sitting up and managed that and went to stand up.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top