TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybertron(For everyone)

+8
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
cyclone
Long Horn
Meltdown
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Electrious
12 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Cybertron(For Everyone)

Post  Guest 2/17/2013, 12:33 am

WhipLash saw this and snarls softly quickly kicking away some debris from her scrap and then she hurled herself forward in her wolf mode, latching her fangs into SkyBlazers arm and knocking him down along with her. But she was quick to get to her feet and snarled savagely.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," she stated simply, pulling out her cannons and tail blade, her claws extend to become dangerous melee weaponry.
"Common. Your move." she snarled prepared to dodge or make a chase out of it, seeming to dance on her paws.

Back to top Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Ace Shadow 2/17/2013, 11:31 am

When Ace Shadow was free, she did a back flip and landed on her feet. She optics faded out then back in, causeing her to sway a bit. But she regained her balance. Ace was beyond pissed at this point and pulled out both of her shoulder blasters, transformed her right hand into a blaster and pulled out her light and medium blasters from her hip, pointing them all at Sky Blazer. If you want to live Autobot filth, i suggest you surrender. She threatened starting up her arm blaster.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/18/2013, 12:05 am

Turning around Titanus shot missiles at Ace Shadow and WhipLash helping Sky Blazer deal with the two on one situation. "Observation: Your firepower is not enough to defeat us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 2/18/2013, 12:08 am

Ace Shadow doged the missiles shot at her, when Storm and a few others came rushing in and attacked Titanus, Storm attacked his front, BlackWing attacked his back, and two others shooting acid pellets. Ace then came charging at Titanus with her energon covered mace and smashed it into his head, causeing the bot to stumble.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/18/2013, 8:11 pm

Titanus used an armor upgrade to stop most of the damage and then swatted away Storm and then turned and kicked BlackWing. He then turned around and used target master tech to fire at Ace Shadow blowing her away. "Calculation: Decepticon attacks useless. Decepticons still operational, greater firepower is needed." His arms turned into two big blasters as guns popped out of his shoulders and he blasted at the Decepticons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 2/22/2013, 5:52 am

Sky Blazer transformed and headed towards WhipLash while Ace Shadow was busy with Titanus. He transformed and kicked WhipLash in the chest and used her to fling himself backward and land on the ground. Ricochet turned into a fusion cannon and his other arm into an energon blade. He aimed the fusion cannon and got his energon sword ready. "Tell me where Shock Vector is or I will kill you!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/22/2013, 7:09 am

WhipLash already damaged from the effect of the dark energon, was shocked by the attack and gained a few dents from it. She growled angrily and converts to her wolf mode, her cannons on her hips taking aim and her tail blade drawn. She unsheathed her claws and circled around him, sizing him up, and balancing out the odds, or at least trying to. She kept him busy and quickly snapped at Ace Shadow over her com link.
"Ace, send anyone who you can to assist me, I'm still damaged from earlier." she spat out quickly then vanishes into the shadows, her most worthy companions. She had a bit of difficulty blending in due to her paint but eventually found a spot where she could hide until her comrades could hep back her up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 2/22/2013, 10:05 pm

Ace scoffed at the bot infront of her. A Decepticon never fails! We are ruthless and we will conqour this wreatched planet. She fired her shoulder blasters at Titanus before doing a back flip, jumping out of the way of the gaurdian's reach when she got her commanders message. She then sent the one con that was as good as she was, her brother. She shot GatorBite a com message Brother, our commander WhipLash needs help now! As your supirior, I order you to help her now! I will send the location. She then sent the location to her brother.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/22/2013, 10:29 pm

Before Gator could answer his sister, she cut off the link and he went to the location of his commander. He searched for her in the shadows and spotted her.He sees sky blazer and thinks he will be an easy target. Then he aims and shoots him with 2 precise shots to the legs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/23/2013, 2:28 am

WhipLash smirks upon seeing this new con, well new to her, that she hadn't met yet. But right now wasn't the time for a meet and greet and she knew it. She may still be internally wounded from the scars the dark energon she was running on left her with, but she knew she had to keep fighting and did such. Firing her cannons that were mounted on her shoulders in robot mode, the mode she currently was in now. She spoke nothing just yet as she took precision aim at SkyBlazers chest plates and fired. She then feels a bit dizzy but tries to shake it off.
"Ace...I don't know how much longer I'm gonna last here...I'm still drained pretty badly from that dark energon attack.." she spoke honestly as she started to sway a bit but managed to fire a few more good shots, her red optics glowing vibrantly under her visor, but just for the slightest second, they glitched purple. Showing she was starting to have difficulties with the dark energon again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 2/24/2013, 9:46 am

Sky Blazer lifted himself up regaining his strength. "It's always a Decepticon to try and ruin a one on one fight." He shot at Gator Bite and WhipLash with both of his arms turned into blasters. While firing, he moved backwards going closer to Titanus. "Autobots, what's the status?"

Shock Vector grabbed his weapons and equipment, and then some. He knew that he would have to escape soon, or be attacked by the Decepticons. He noticed a vent shaft and leaped up and ripped off the outside. He slipped in and replaced it as he started to crawl down it. He was looking out some openings at the Decepticons who were looking around looking for him. He saw an opening with some light that would explode with different colors. Looking outside of that, he saw his fellow Autobots fighting the Decepticons. He transformed quickly and flew over towards Sky Blazer and fired off some missiles at WhipLash and Gator Bite then transformed into robot mode by Sky Blazer's side. "You alright brother?"

He freaked out and hugged his brother and then faced the Decepticons. "I could ask you the same. Now we can leave Cybertron."

"No, not without Cyclone's body. They took that as well. I couldn't take it before I escaped, we must continue to push them back."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/6/2013, 6:01 am

The giant began to move forward, "So you say we are missing an Autobot? I cannot help you unless commanded by the user of the Matrix. I will only have to do as I was told before: kill all Decepticons." Titanus continued to blast all of the Decepticons with rockets, energon blasts, and his brute strength of crushing them. Hopefully this battle would be over soon, his own energon reserves were at 50% and the Decepticons entire amount of energon that they had are now almost a third of what they had originally after they destroyed so much. Hopefully the Autobots would be able to steal the majority, so if they left this battle he could refuel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 3/6/2013, 3:27 pm

Ace was hidden in the dark, watching out for the Autobots. Her engeron was running low and she needed to refuel. Commander, my brother should have some energon cubes. She then charged at Titanus with her mace. She then doubled filpped, and disapeared in to the dark again.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/16/2013, 2:20 pm

Decepticons Report.....

Viper was in no mood. He had a traitor to find...
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 3/17/2013, 11:51 am

Wolfbite continued blasting his way through Decepticon soldiers doing his best to keep a promise he made long ago. He looked into the distance and saw the bridge where his worst moment took place and this filled his spark with rage. I will keep that promise. he swore again to himself as he slashed through a 'con. "I think it might be wise to get into the facility." he shouted to his comrades.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 3/18/2013, 5:09 pm

Electrious was right next to WolfBite and winced slightly, she sensed something bad...and she wasn't liking it. She then heard her comrade say it would be best to get into the facility but she shook her head standing stiff.
"I'm staying here..I'm not abandoning you." she stated firmly.
"No bot gets left behind." she added for good measure.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/19/2013, 1:49 pm

Decepticons, increase the attack, move forward. Bravo squadron head to the right flank. Delta squadron head to the left flank. Rouge squadron head down the middle....

Viper shot to the air staying in robot mode and got his battle scythe out and energized it.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 3/19/2013, 2:29 pm

Cyber Wing saw Shock Vector and was shocked. He kept on fighting but realized he should of cuffed him. If Black Viper finds out... No. He won't as long as I stay silent. He charged at Titanus and set up a battle platform as he used the rocket pack to fly towards him, guns blazing.

Sky Blazer looked over at Cyber Wing as he charged in their direction. "Shock Vector! Cyber Wing is attacking. We can fight but I need you to get the other Autobots here, now! We need to save Cyclone!" Sky Blazer continued to fire at the Decepticons as Shock Vector started to run off to the other Autobots but before they did much they looked at the Decepticons and saw one in particular.

"Black Viper!"
"Brother? ... Him..."

The two transformed and headed straight towards him. They both transformed back into their robot modes and hovered as their engines were still on keeping them in the air. Their energon blades came out of their arms as they moved forward as one swinging their blades making sure to watch out for his scythe.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/21/2013, 4:12 pm

Viper looked at the two Autobots..

It figures that is how you all roll... Two verses one.. No honor, no honor..

Even your leader will not fight me... What a coward.

Viper then went into battle stance.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 3/21/2013, 5:07 pm

They both grinned, "You say Autobots have no honor? What you forget is that we weren't created as Autobots." Sky Blazer charged with his blade and slashed down at Black Viper. Ricochet put all of his blaster energon reserves into his blade to make the blade hotter as energon heated up the blade.

Shock Vector's buzz saw and shield popped up as he looked towards his brother and Black Viper. His buzz saw came with as much force as he could provide.

Looking up at his two brothers and Black Viper he started to aim at them locking on to them both with rockets. Nearly 80% of all his rockets were landing marks on their bodies as he primed them for launch. "You two will die!" The missiles were locked on and all Cyber Wing had to do was fire them. "Black Viper! Get out of the way!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/22/2013, 2:30 pm

Viper heard the words. He blasted out of the way.

It is all yours fire
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/22/2013, 4:19 pm

Titanus looked over and saw that a Decepticon was about to fire at Sky Blazer and Shock Vector. He threw his hand at him and grabbed a hold of him. Rockets fired from him but they sprayed in many directions and only a few hit Titanus, which hurt him only a bit as his protective shields were still online. He threw Cyber Wing into the ground and stomped on him keeping him from getting up. Enemy Decepticon jets were coming from all sides and he started to fire at them all. Several of the Decepticons crashed or blew up but these ones were trained more. They at least knew how to dodge well. "Continue to pulverize that Decepticon, little Autobots, I will deal with these."

Last edited by Titanus on 3/23/2013, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 3/22/2013, 11:59 pm

suddenly 3 rockets hit titanus in his neck area then laser fire to his legs. autobots and decepticons alike looked up and saw dive bomb with a squad of 15 new jet fighters. they all took aim at titanus. concentrate all fire on the guardian robot once he falls the other autoots will be easy enough. more rockets and laser fire hit titanus. dive bomb spun and dodged enemy fire as he climbed higher into the sky then came down fast.....he pushed his engines to the max and transformed at the last second to removed his sword and slashed at the guardians wounded neck causing sparks to shoot out. dive bomb didnt even touch the ground as he transformed again and took to the sky.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/23/2013, 11:31 am

Titanus yelled as his neck had a gash in it. He looked over to the other Decepticons. New ones appeared, including one of them which had created the gash on his neck. The number of Decepticons to Autobots were overwhelming. His body shifted as armor plating came out of his body filling in openings on his chassis and some covering wounded parts including his neck. Two giant blasters came out of both arms as different parts of his body were lifting out and taking form of rockets or blasters. He could not move much at all but he started to fire from all parts using his target master program to help determine every possible position each Decepticon would be in in a few seconds. The blasters and rockets moved and fired causing chaos as nearly half of the Decepticons were destroyed. Titanus's eyes flickered. "Status: Energon reserves... 37%. Ammo reserves... 16%. Observation: We are overwhelmed. Retreat is an option."

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 3/25/2013, 7:30 am

Electrious Prime heard the commotion and without haste left WolfBites side, knowing he could defend himself well and went towards Titanus.
"I'll assist in any way I can! Lets at least hit them hard and not give up so quickly, it's what they want." she cries out over the gunfire as she pulls out her medium blaster and shoots skyward just asking for a fight.
"Come on out! You want me. Then come and get me!" she cried out as she also had her duel arm blades out just for safety. Her bright blue optics were now narrowed to cold icy slits.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next