TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 12 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Galactic Viper 5/17/2013, 11:16 pm

Viper come out of the Decepticon base. He was still in his robotic form, his energon scythe glowing its green color also his battle shield on his left arm was energized.

ACE, sector seven turn their flank.

He helped getting the cons into position.

All cons advance forward, do not let them have time to re-energize.

Viper was in his zone, every bot that got in his way was sliced in two.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/18/2013, 9:24 am

Sky Blazer transformed and flew over to Shock Vector. "Titanus can handle the skies, we need to get these Decepticons off the ground. Wolfbite! Heatstrike! Get down here and kill these cons!" His fusion cannon fired off destroying Decepticons. A shot slammed into his shoulder as he returned fire.

Shock Vector kneeled down as he moved the big cylindar on his back off of him. "I'll set up the turret." He put the cylindar down as it transformed and became a turret. Shock Vector stepped forward and the turret grabbed his arms and legs pulling him into it as he fired at any Decepticon that came near.

Cyber Wing looked over and saw the three Autobots causing a good amount of trouble for the Decepticons. "Decepticons! With me!" He ran forward towards them. "Ace Shadow and Whiplash deal with my brothers. I'll kill their medic!" his rocket pack shot him forward as he neared Vision Wing quickly, as his blasters fired at her.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/19/2013, 3:28 pm

Viper sliced through five more Autobots.

Viper was getting his old groove back, the destruction was giving him the feeling of old times.

Onward Decepticons.... Keep pushing them back...
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/20/2013, 10:58 am

Vision ignored the worry from her comrades. She knew what she saw and heard and she didnt want to listen to them, especually since they didn't like Viper. She split anouther con in half when she spotted Viper. Her spark ached as she tried to ignore him as she continued to fight.

Vision danced on the battle ground, shooting her blasters and waving her whip like it was a performance. she was in a daze when she saw that CyberWing was coming after her. She glared at him as she charged, activating her super armor. You will not win this fight Cyber Wing!

Ace followed orderes and started to head toward Sky Blazer when she noticed WolfBite. Ace smirked and shot a acid pellet at the autobot. Laughing as it hit his right hip. "Seems the little autobot can't handle an acid pellet." She snarked as she fired more pellets at the bot.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/20/2013, 2:16 pm

Wolfbite nodded and ran toward the edge of Titanus's hull. "I'm on my way Sky." he said jumping towards the ground. Blasting at cons as he hit the ground rolling and slicing away at cons that came near him.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/20/2013, 10:05 pm

Viper continued to push forward.... He stopped and surveyed the battlefield.

Setup some infantry lines to the left and right, send up our reserves up the middle... Push them backwards. Sound the charge..

Then he moved to the front lines. He was going to be there in the middle of the battle.

ACE make your move....
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/20/2013, 11:16 pm

Wolfbite growled seeing Viper and began ro fight his way toward the bot. "Autobots lets roll teke out whatever ot ur dealing with and centralize your attacks!" he shouted over the com before slicing a con in half and blasting the spark chamber of another still moving toward BlackViper.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/21/2013, 6:15 am

"Watch out guys! I'm swooping in from above!" She shouted over the com link before preforming a barrel roll, spiraling down down down, until she pulled up last second, dropping a huge cargo of bombs, not all she had but enough to kill. She continued to bomb the area then finally landed among the ground forces pulling out her duel arm blades and standing on top of a large boulder.
"Till all are one!" she cried out in a loud tone, her voice rang through the area as she charged into the thick of battle, slashing wires and plates off here and there. She suddenly found herself back to back with WolfBite and chuckled.
"Howdy partner." she greeted him kindly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/21/2013, 11:03 am

Ace got the orders from Black Viper and smiled, she searched from the ground and saw the autobot leader. Ace sent her the chain end of her mace twoard her and smirked when it caught the bot. She then jerked the chain, causing the bot to fall and be dragged in her direction. "Special Ops team, keep WolfBite from interacting with my business with the autobot leader." Ace ordered with her new and improved voice processor. She continued to drag the leader twoard her until Electra was right in front of her. "The matrix, Viper wants it and I am going to take it." She said simply befor transforming her arm into a blaster and shooting it at the chest cavity of the bot. Making a whole big enough that the matrix could be seen. She then reached in and grabbed the matrix. She placed it in her back compartment before running away and transforming. "Sir, the matrix is in my possession. it will soon be yours."

Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/21/2013, 2:18 pm

Sky Blazer kicked away a Decepticon before watching Electrious get the Matrix taken. "No!" He chopped off the head of the same Decepticon before transforming and going in pursuit. When he caught up he transformed and landed on top of her bringing her to a complete stop. He raised the energon blade to go for a stab holding her mace hand to the ground.

Shock Vector turned the turret on Cyber Wing and fired on him before a Decepticon shot him in the back. "Argh!!" He turned the turret and blasted him to shreds. "Vision Wing! Hold him off! I can't help you with these Decepticons attacking me!"

Cyber Wing moved forward protecting himself from the shots. His rocket packs turned off as he slammed into Vision Wing knocking her over as he moved forward with his shoulder cannons armed and sword out. He grabbed her throat and lifted her up. "Maybe I'll cut off your head and give it to Shock Vector. I know he'd enjoy that." He brought his sword up about to bring it down onto her. "Or maybe I'll take you and torture you, to enrage my brother. Hmm.. Nope." His sword glowed as he was about to swing.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/21/2013, 2:51 pm

Vision grew angered, her optics glowing more then usual. "How about neither. She then brought out her shoulder blaster and fired it at Cyber's face blates causing him to drop her, she then fell to the ground and kicked his feet out from under him. Causing his large body to fall. "How about i take your spark abd give it to your brother as a gift." Vision retorted as she shots more blasts at him as she used hwr whip to send attack after attack at him.

Ace Shadow looked up at him, she brought out both of her shoulder blasters and shot acid pellets at Sky Blazie's face causeing him to let go of her hand. when the opportunity came she brought her mace up and knocked the bot off of her. "It is time that the Decepticons rule!" Her voice processor rang with evil as she laughed, and transformed into her jet form and flew to where Black Viper was waiting.

((Sorry there is no color to make them diffrent. my phone wont allow me to do that.))
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/21/2013, 4:32 pm

Wolfbite smiled hearing Electra's voice from behind him. "About time you join the party." he said as he sliced through another con that tried to get to Elly. "What say we go greet our old friends Ace and Viper they look like they could use a thurough disassembly." he said blasting into a croud of cons before aiming at AceShadow. "This if for those damned acid pellets you pile of slag!" he shouted firing a couple rounds and knocking Ace backward.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/22/2013, 5:57 am

Electrious grew angered as the matrix fell out of her hold, she attempted pursuit, but collapsed in a heap. She grunted in pain as she used her medium blaster to keep any cons coming at her away.
"WolfBite.....Go on...without me...." she stated softly then her frame jerked and went limp entirely. She'd run out of energon and power left to function properly...she was helpless...
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/22/2013, 8:22 am

ACE fall back to sector three. I shall meet you there.

Viper blasted out of there. HE was going to meet up with ACE and get the matrix.

Decepticons, continue to push them back... Do not let them advance any farther.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/22/2013, 11:52 am

Ace snarled as she got shot at. She transformed and looked angerly at the autobot that attacked her. She was no longer going to hold back. with her new spark, everything was upgraded. She was more stronger, faster, and just all together more powerful. Ace shot three rounds of acid pellets at WolfBite, not taking a break. "I have no time to mess with you, you pathetic scum of a bot." Ace's voice was no longer merciful, but empty and cold.

The voice prossecor of Ace Shadow was no longer sweet like an autobot's, but harsh like an decepticon. She continued to fire at the bot when she got the message from black Viper. "Understood sir, i am on my way." She then snuck away and went to meet her Black Viper in sector three. When she arrived she searced the area looking for Viper.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/22/2013, 4:37 pm

Sky Blazer wiped the acid off quickly and saw Ace Shadow get away. He yelled in anger and then killed the closest Decepticon. "I couldn't retrieve the Matrix. If that goes, so does Titanus's loyalty. We have to secure it or the battle is lost, he's the only thing keeping the Decepticons in the sky at bay." He transformed and flew away following Ace Shadow shooting at her wherever she went. "Wolfbite and Electrious, regardless of your wounds you must get up and help me get the Matrix. We can't lose this battle!"

Cyber Wing got up and readied his blade pointing it at Vision Wing. "You should be a Decepticon. Being that way in a fight. Your similar to my brothers. Were you created by a Decepticon as well?" His blade came crashing down onto Vision as he did a flip and kicked her away, a gash in her shoulder from his sword.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/22/2013, 4:47 pm

Ace dodged the attacks being thrown at her, she saw that Viper was waiting for her she transformed quickly and handed the matrix to him. "At last, the matrix is in the hands of the decepticon abd we will rule." Her red optics shown with pure evil in her eyes as she laughed.

Vision hissed from the pain but ignored it as she sent another attack with her whip at Cyber Wing. "I will never join you rechied scum. My creator was a well respected autobot. you will not talk down about him!" She shot her blasters at him as she used her whip to attack again. Leaving a deep gash in the cons left leg.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/22/2013, 10:52 pm

Viper met up with ACE in sector three..

Give me the matrix... This could actually end this war, but I am not for sure.

What would happen if it the matrix goes into a Decepticon??
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/22/2013, 11:00 pm

Ace Shadow laughed as she handed the matrix over. "We shall rule this pathetic planet with the help of the guardian robot." Ace watched as Black Viper placed the matrix in his chest cavity. "What will happen ow,sir?"
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/23/2013, 2:02 pm

Wolfbite followed Ace Shadow and watched Black Viper place the matrix in his chest. Not today he thought as he jumped forward tackling Black Viper with all of the force his legs could muster. He knocked himself and the Decepticon down a hill and began hacking away at his chest. "I won't let you take the Matrix!" he shouted abandoning weapons and trying to claw and punch his way through as they tumbled.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/23/2013, 6:07 pm

The matrix went into Viper's chest and it was closed. Then he was tackled by Wolf. He was bashing at Viper's chest plates. When the matrix re-energized Viper...

His Old Autobot symbol and the Decepticon symbol shined real bright.

Galactic's voice came out loud and clear.

I am Galactic Viper.

This war is going to end now.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/23/2013, 11:30 pm

Ace Shadow growled as she chased after the two bots as they fell down the hill. WolfBite! You annoying pathetic scum! Ace became angered when she suddenly heard Viper speak. She paused in her steps and looked confused.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/24/2013, 6:13 am

Electrious slowly started to black out, things swirling around her it felt like. She tried to get up but her strength and energy were depleted. She forced herself to her feet, tear stains on her cheeks. Despite her lacking the matrix she unsheathed her arm blades and cut into a few nearby cons snarling low.
"This...Is not..how it will end..." she managed to speak clearly for a moment then coughed horrendously as she slowly made her way to WolfBite, she looks at him with a weak smile.
"I'm sorry...but this..is the only way.." she spoke softly then rubbed his head gently and went over to Viper, ignoring Ace Shadow, but well aware of her movements and held her at a gun point with her medium blaster.
"Why are you doing this Viper? There are always other paths. Better paths." she stated angrily.
"And if you think I make no sense, then primus shoot me down where I stand." she spoke in a lower tone, her head bowing.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/24/2013, 2:22 pm

Sky Blazer walked up behind Ace Shadow and aimed his fusion cannon at her chest. "A flinch and you die." He looked over to Electrious and Wolf. "We repaired him and he betrayed our help. Kill him and take the Matrix! We don't have time to waste. Decepticons are closing in."

Shock Vector continued to fire at any Decepticon that came near. "Vision Wing just hold! Argh!!" Shock Vector was sniped off of his turret with a hole in his chest, near his spark. He got up slowly as energon poured out of his chest. Most Decepticons weren't concerned with them now and were nearing Black Viper and the other Autobots. He looked around at Cyber Wing and got his sword and shield out and charged forward.

Cyber Wing put his left leg behind him and slammed his arm across Vision Wing's head bringing her to the ground. Shock Vector slammed into him but he only stumbled as he punched his shield back and brought his sword across making a slashing across Shock Vector's face, leaving a large gash on the side of it. Shock Vector still fought as energon seeped out of there as well, cutting and smashing his brother until they were both trickling with energon. "Two on one? Why don't you tell your friend to leave so we can finish this for good. Sadly our brother Sky Blazer isn't here but I'll take you Shock Vector."

Shock Vector looked back at the damaged Vision Wing. "Vision Wing, get to the base. I need you to get the emergency protocols online. Defense System 02. It'll bring up the prototype turrets." He slammed his shield against Cyber Wing and slashed his sword across cutting a part of Cyber Wing's chest open. "Go!" A shot from the shoulder cannon of Cyber Wing hit him knocking him to the ground before he got up and blocked two more with his shield.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/24/2013, 2:42 pm

Galactic Viper stood and looked at Electra...

This is not the end my dear. This is a new beginning for both Autobots and Decepticons alike.
When I was just an Autobot, during my time as the leader, I was given a vision by the Matrix. It showed me a time when we were all one group not Autobots and Decepticons. We had a utopia of peace. Then the great war began. Optimus and Megatron had their war, and it destroyed Cybertron.

Galactic Viper was trying to get the fighting to stop. For peace to work things had stop.
He looked to Vision for her help.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next