TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden mines

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hidden mines Empty Hidden mines

Post  Guest 7/25/2012, 7:42 am

Phoenix-Wings was over in an area humans called death valley. She had picked up an energon signal and followed it hoping it was a mine and that she could find it before any cons could. Phoenix was walking around the valley as a harsh evening wind starts yanking at her wings causing her to side step into a hole. She caught herself before falling in then points her tracker at the yawning mouth of the hole.
"This must be the way, my trackers going crazy." She spoke with a smirk then slid down through the dark tunnels setting down a small camera along a side of the tunnel to catch video if anyone was following then continued down. She finally reached the end and stood in a tall cave full of raw energon.
"By the allspark, I have never seen so much energon in my life." Phoenix mused as she called over the secure Autobot communications link.
"This is autobot warrior Phoenix Wings calling in. I have just found a motherload of energon and requests back up in mining the shards out before anyone else gets their claws on them. I am in the place humans call death valley. Phoenix Wings signing off." She spoke clearly then got to work securing the peremeter.

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty Re: Hidden mines

Post  Electrious 7/25/2012, 8:52 am

Electra caught her comrades transmission but ignored it entirelly. She was having problems of her own at the momenr being. Electra rubbed the smooth surface of the symbol of the vipers head that she had tried to rid of but she felt bad doing such and had retrieved it. She was wedged in a cave, becoming neutral was her next move since she felt so bad being tied down in one spot. Electra meekly walked out of the cave and towards the near by cliff, thinking of jumping off just to see if she would live. She clutched the vipers head symbol crying a bit thinking about how long it had been since she had seen black viper, how long she had not heard his voice.
"You said you loved me then left me waiting in the cold.." she spoke in a sad and broken tone as rain started drumming down on her. She put the symbol back on her shoulder then flew over the ocean to try to clear her mind but that was a bad idea. Electra got caught in some high speed winds then plummeted down into the waters hungry waves. She didnt cry out. She didnt fight against it. She just fell in, seeming to give up. She landed on the sea floor still functioning and she lets out a few warbled curses before just staying under the water, not caring about what happened next.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty Hidden Mines

Post  WolfBite87 7/25/2012, 11:40 am

Wolfbite heard the radio call of his fellow Autobot and started for Death Vally he wasnt far from there anyway. "This is Autobot Warrior Wolfbite, I hear you need some back up with the motherload of Energon mines." He replied through the secure channel. As he sped down the road he caught sight of a jet flying over headed towards the ocean. He suddenly wished he could triple change but cast the thought aside. The road didnt last long before he picked up a Cybertronian signature amongst vastly huge energon signatures. Here we go he thought as he neared the hidden deposits and his comrade.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty Re: Hidden Mines

Post  Electrious 7/25/2012, 5:27 pm

Electra was slowly draining of her power and with a last amount of strenght sent out her distress call. She was hardly able to move anymore but she knew she'd never been seen at such a depth of water and slowly swam up to the surface coughing slightly. She shot a couple flares to further show where she was located then waited. After cycles upon cycles, Electra became entirelly full of a hopeless feeling. She was injured badly in her left leg and could hardly move as it is, so she remained clung to a nearby rock, hoping she'd be seen by somebot.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/25/2012, 6:02 pm

As Wolfbite neared the signals coming from the discovered mine he heard a sudden distress signal coming from the coast. Oh boy here we go time to play hero he thought as he turned and sped towards the ocean wishing the whole way he had scanned a jet or could change into a jet as well. the closer he got the easier it was to see the ocean and when flares went off in the sky he hit the gas causing his engine to roar to life with the sudden acceleration. The echo of his engine could probably be heard for miles but he just kept going. "This is the Autobot Wolfbite I've recieved your distress signal and I'm on my way to help" he said through the radio hoping the bot would recieve it.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty The secret mines

Post  Guest 7/25/2012, 6:04 pm

Phoenix called over the coms again.
"I picked up the distress signal as well, don't worry about me. I've got TireBurn on his way here, just focus on helping Elly out of her little mess again. I swear that femme will end up leading herself to her own doom one of these days if she doesn't get that dark energon flushed from her system." Phoenix spoke truthfully then signed off and kept a full alert watch on the area as she mined energon bit by bit, always keeping her sensors on high alert.

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty Hidden Mine

Post  WolfBite87 7/25/2012, 6:22 pm

Wolfbite sped towards the Ocean at top speed now that he knew the identity of the bot that needed help. Look at that the time i decide to play hero is the day it happens to be a damsel in distress. he laughed to himself as he drove full force onto the beach before transforming from his red Challenger mode to his robot mode and running towards the water where he could easily see the femme holding on to a rock. "Hold tight and I'll have you out of there in no time." Wolfbite shouted to her as he ran into the water before diving in and swimming to her through the surf and waves suprisingly he made it to her and was able to offer his hand to her.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty Re: The secret mines

Post  Electrious 7/25/2012, 6:29 pm

Electra reached for his hand but as she did so she saw a huge towering wave behind them and cried out.
"Watch your back!" She exclaimed as the water turned violent and choppy. She was dragged under the surface again then came up a few feet away scrambling for another rock but it was slippery and hard to grab exactly. Being stuck in her injured robot mode made her incapable of transforming to her jet mode and flying them out. She looked over toward WolfBite a bit of fear in her optics.
"I can't transform and fly us out of here, My legs to damaged I'm sorry!" She called over the crashing waves.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/25/2012, 6:39 pm

Wolfbite was dragged under by the massive wave but was able to get back up to the rock. "I can't transform and fly us out of here, My legs to damaged I'm sorry!" The other bot called out to him. "Scrap! I dont have a vehicle mode with flight ability so we're either swimming out or i gotta call Pheonix for back up." He called back as a wave slammed his chest into the rock shaking him all the way to his spark. "These waves are getting bad weve gotta make a decision and fast!" He called to her. Hoping hed be able to reach her and keep her above the surface, he swam over to her and attempted to hold her on his back and hold tight to the rock.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 7:37 am

Electra quickly took WolfBites hands and placed them firmly on the rocks and spoke firmly.
"Stay here Wolf. I have back up coming but I have to signal him. I mean it, you move and these waves will scrap you." She spoke sternly then drifted toward another rock then climbed onto it and shot up a flare seeing a red tricked out race car.
"TireBurn! Over here you petro rabbit!" Electra purposly insulted her comrade just for the fun of it as she waved her hand once.
"I did not mean it and you know it." She laughed softly over her com link to TireBurn. Electras fun did not last long before she toppled backwards into the water then was pulled out further to sea.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/26/2012, 7:48 am

TireBurn was driving to meet up with Phoenix when Electras signal popped up. He acted quickly and saw her along with another bot caught out in the water. TireBurn called out to them both in as loud of a tone as his vocal processors could muster.
"Hang on I'll come get you. If theres anything else this race car can do it's swim." He chuckled lightly to himself remembering when simular happened to him then reached the bot that was closest to shore and quickly towed him ashore.
"Nice to meet you WolfBite, I assume thats whom I am talking to, I am TireBurn or big T if you wanna annoy me like Electra does at times. Speaking of her, I better go grab her before the waves pull her out to sea. Stay here and wait or you can go meet up with Phoenix, I dont really mind. Its your choice after all kiddo." TireBurn spoke with a smirk then dove back into the water to grab Electra. Once he reached her he extends a hand to her.
"Come on Elly, we need to go see Phoenix and I am certianly not letting these waves make scrap out of you." He spoke truthfully then grabs her hands gently and pulls her ashore as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 7:55 am

Electra thanked her comrade as she struggled ashore due to her leg being injured from hitting a rock to hard.
"Thanks big T. I guess I cannot really swim after all. I do not think I should come see Phoenix with you. Still a con until I can become neutralized. Besides..theres plently I can do out here." She lied as smoothly as she could but being forced to always tell the truth before now. Her lie sounded just pitiful. She sat up on the high side of a boulder and gazed out to the horizon somberly as her optics closed a bit.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 12:50 pm

Wolfbite thanked Tireburn after he had saved him and watched from the beach as he hauled Electra to safety. Once Electra was on shore he stood and listened to the convorsation a bit before turning to walk to the road and head towards Pheonix. As he walked he kept thinking to himself. I should be a stronger bot I need to be a stronger bot or at least scan a jet or something...nah nothing can beat a good ole' muscle car. So when he reached the road and transformed back into his powerful Challenger mode he reved his engine before driving away. Wolfbite was thankfull for Tireburn having come and rescue them but he still wished he could have done something other than get himself in a pinch. He chuckled to himself as he realized that almost every bot hed run into had called him kiddo. As he laughed he sped up determined to prove he wasn't as much of a kid as they all thought he was.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty Re: The hidden mines

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 1:00 pm

Electra gazed out onto the horizon and sighed softly. Thinking back to when she wasn't stuck in such a calamity. She felt like she was being tugged both ways, con and bot. Electra felt sick to her gyros and flew aimlessly over death valley, pulling off seeming impossiable stunts. Electra finally had her engines jam up on her and she growled angrily.
"Why am I the one who always gets into trouble.." she broke off her brief thought then spiraled downward landing heavily on her feet creating a large smoke cloud and walked through it coughing loudly.
"Scrap. Blew my engine again. I swear this is getting so predictable." She snapped angrily at herself as she sat down again, seeming to be carrying a load of grief and hurt on her back further expressed by her lack of talking and how she'd shy away from things so quickly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 1:14 pm

Wolfbite sped along hoping Tireburn or Electra would catch up so hed have someone to talk to. When he reached an arecognized he hit the gas and sped along suddenly loving the feel of the rumbling engine and the sounds of it coming to life. He respected the humans for having made such machines but they were no cybertronian tech thats for sure. He reached the mouth of the cave and just sat for a while thinking and wondering what things would be like if Cybertron hadn't been destroyed or if Optimus and his team were still alive. who would be winning this war. Or was that just the way it was destined. The way the Allspark had planned it all. If so then the Matrix should be around somewhere probably with the Autobot leader as it traditionaly has been. What ever the case Wolfbite knew somewhere along the way he would see it and who knows maybe something crazy will happen and the young Autobot will become a prime crazier things have happened. "What am I going to do" he said to himself before transforming and walking into the cave that led to the mine.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty Re: The Hidden Mines

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 1:37 pm

Electra narrowed her optics noticing that her wings had been clipped by the trees. She lagged along and called over the communications.
"Change of plan. TireBurn had to leave to assist somebot else, I guess since I'm already grounded I'll stick around.." She spoke with a sigh as she slowly walked toward the mines area watching for any activity elsewhere. She soon was overheating in the direct sunlight and sat down then got covered in leaves and shook them off gently. Then all of a sudden an earth animal called a Butterfly she recalled, landed on the crest of her helm, it's orange color made her marvel, such beauty for a small animal. She gently reached up and it moved to her fingertip where she continued gazing at it until it flew away. Electra smiled briefly watching it fly away then was hit again with the fact that she couldn't fly and huffed angrily. She rubbed her backside where only stumps were left of her clipped wings and sighed sadly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 1:54 pm

While traveling down into the mines Wolfbit realized he had never seen an Energon mine before at least not on Earth. So when he stepped into the mine and saw the huge amount of raw energon he nearly had a break down. There was so much of it and he was glad the Autobots could get to it before the cons could. Who knows if any will show up though is the question. He didn't see Pheonix anywhere so he started mining on his own being sure to keep his sensors alert and optics ready. While he mined he thought to himself about how he would like to get stronger maybe he should get a few upgrades. He tossed his thoughts of upgrades aside he had just gotten upgrades not too long ago so he wasn't due for quite some time. "Oh well I guess I'm gunna have to wait a while." he said aloud to himself.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 2:02 pm

Electra slowly stumbled down into the mines and noticed Phoenix Wings absence as well and laughed softly.
"Phoenix must've collected most of the energon and taken it to base, not to worry I've got your back." Electra spoke clearly as she stood a few feet away from WolfBite and pulled out her duel swords and starts cutting out the energon shards with a bit of difficulty. She looked up to the roof and smirked as she looks over at her small pile.
"I've got the ceiling." She announced then activated her engines that spluttered to life, she hovered long enough to grab three shards then her engines went shot and she fell onto her knees.
"Ow. Curse these constiantly dying engines. They're gonna end me one of these days if I don't get them replaced." Electra muttered angrily as she stood up slowly and dusted off her armor plates.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 2:09 pm

Wolfbite chuckles as Electra's engines died and she fell. "I'm just suprised you haven't scanned a new jet wouldn't that fix your engine problem? or are the cons to cheep to replace your engines anyway?" he chuckled "Besides if you can get them," he started as he ran a bit and lept into the air high enough to be able to spin and collect ten shards before falling and landing on his feet to smile over at Electra. "I will." he chuckles more and went back to where he was and continued mining as before. "I bet that fall there didn't help your leg much either." he pointed out.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 2:18 pm

At the meer mention of her leg Electra flinched and looks down at her left leg in horror and cursed a bit.
"Great..twisted it even more now. This should be fun.." She spoke angrily as she continued mining with her swords in her hands. She sighed softly thinking to herself of her past life with her brother.
'Electra run, don't look back!' Her brother Bandit had told her back on cybertron.
'But Bandit, I can help! Please let me get that bomb off you.' She cried out to her brother then a huge explosion came from where her brother was standing.
'No! Bandit!' She'd cried out as she fell to her knees.
"No!" Electra gasped in horror as her optics went wide in fear, she shivered a bit then slowly backs into a corner her optics full of nothing but fear and sorrow.
"Bandit.." She whimpered sadly as she sunk onto her knees shaking her head.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 2:36 pm

Wolfbite looked at Electra in confusion. she had Gasped and hid in a corner. She must be going through some sort of flashback. He thought to himself as he continued mining. He remembered his own time on Cybertron and the day in his life he had hated the most. It was a normal day for him suns shining and all the people were going about their business. Wolfbite and Cliffjumper were assigned another mission this one was supposed to be normal recon so nothing out of the ordinary. As they drove along they were joking back and forth. Like most would do if they were with a close friend. Ever since he had joined the Autobot ranks Cliffjumper had been like a big brother to him so when the blaster fire from some Decepticons came at them they both reacted on instinct. They transformed and started firing back. They were soon outnumbered and their coms were jammed. "Wolfbite go get backup!" Cliffjumper had shouted over the blaster fire. "No way I'm not leaving you here!" Wolfbite had replied "Thats an order kid now move it!" Cliff replied pointing the direction they had come from. "Yes sir." Wolfbite had said clearly displeased before turning and firing off a few times behind him and transforming and driving away. as he drove there was an explosion behind him and all he could do was pray that Cliffjumper made it. When he got back to base Ratchet had told him that Cliffjumpers energy signature had gone out when the explosion had occured. Wolfbite had vowed then that he would find the con who and caused it and he would make sure his spark was extinguished.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 2:43 pm

Electra was locked in some sort of trance but the bad part was that she was hardly functioning, it was as if whatever she was flashing back to in her systems brought forth the same terror it did when she first stumbled acrost it. Electra didn't move for degacycles it felt like to her, but all of the sudden as if some curse came upon her, she started blowing a few fuses, slowly, like torture. Electra tried to gain mental control back but something else was controlling her and she knew instiantly what it was, the dark energon.
"Wolf, I want you to move away from me. I don't know what the heck is going on but something tells me that the dark energon is trying to seduce me to do something I would never do, so move back. I wouldn't want you to get hurt, that'd scar me for life.." She had a bit of sympathy in her tone then it only took a few cold seconds for her wires to start sparking a blowing fuses again. Electras engine growled to further express her anger.
"Lovely..thats going to take megacycles to fix.." She spat as she fought to gain her control back. As soon as she did she was already to weak to move from her corner and meerly went limp and closed her optics, her spark still beating as if to reassure anybot that she was just knocked out.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 2:51 pm

Wolfbite couldn't hear a word Electra was saying because while he was mining away he was having his own flashbacks. Diffrent bots telling him that Cliffjumper's death wasn't his fault. The vast amount of time spent training and working to become stronger that obviously hadn't worked well. His orders to go to Earth to help out there and leaving as Cybertron itself was destroyed. So many things had happened so quickly that he amlost couldnt tell when things had happened when all he knew is that he would make sure to locate who ever it was that had killed Cliffjumper because with his death the tides of war had turned and maybe that his death in its own right had been the final stepping stone towards the destruction of Cybertron.Without realizing it Wolfbite spoke aloud. "Cliff I promise buddy I'm still searching for that bot and I hope one day I can see you again."
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines Empty Re: The Hidden mines

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 2:58 pm

Electra was still knocked out and limp as she showed no traces of movement at all. Her optics were closed tightly and she flinched every now and then as she was reliving the dark energon labs, all the torture, the coldness, especially the changes. She never was so heartless before or so over emotional. She started to cry a bit remembering something very personal that she held close to her spark for many long cycles. Then she slowly opens her optics, but not to real life, to a weird dimention, she blinked twice and looked around then all of a sudden a strange rush of power flew through her causing her real life frame to shrink from it's large size back to her previous size, then her wires lights went from purple to blue as did her optics. Electra was still flat on her back and a bit drained of power from whatever had happened and opens her optics slowly. She looked at her hands and her new structure, she smiled faintly, she was back to her normal slender self. Thats all she saw before passing out cold again, not from exhaustion, but because she didn't notice that one of her wires was cut and draining her power...
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 3:05 pm

Wolfbite noticed the sudden change in Electra's form and evern noticed the dark energon seeping out of a cut wire. Wolfbite knew then that he may very well be able to save this bot and went over to her thinking about what Ratchet would have done. He carefully re attached the wire and then placed a few energon shards next to Electra so once she woke she might be able to get some energy back. After doing so he went back to work for some time before sitting back against an energon crystal and watching to see if Electra would wake up and praying to the allspark he hadn't just accidentaly killed her.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next