TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Guest 5/6/2013, 11:47 am

"What am I then!" WhipLash screeched angrily from a few feet away where she stood, metal hide bristling. She was upset the attack was called off.
"We had them on the ropes!" She added on angrily as she narrowed her optics to blood red slits of rage and anger.

Last edited by WhipLash on 5/6/2013, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/6/2013, 2:32 pm

As they work on Viper, they notice rotor blades that cover most of his back.

This was one of a few clues to his true identity. (Galactic)

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/6/2013, 2:45 pm

Cyber Wing stepped forward and pushed Whiplash back. "Calm yourself. Dark energon is dangerous when in view of allies." He turned his head back to Ace Shadow. "Superior or not, I called for a leader when I returned to base. If I was there and didn't do anything but return to base and not call for an attack do you think Dive Bomb would be pleased of my performance? No. He'd melt me into slag for not taking action. My action could of brought an end to the Autobots and discover a traitor in our very ranks. One that takes command of us even now since Dive Bomb is absent. What would you have me of done? Not attack? Your orders would be exactly the ones I gave." he growled in response to Ace Shadow.

DA DA DA DO DAH

Sky Blazer stood aside letting the Autobots do their work. He never was any fond of learning how to repair others or at least repair Black Viper. Regardless, he stood and watched as they worked on him. The missile that they extracted out of their back and put on the table he picked up. It wasn't damaged much and the end was opened slightly. A point at the end as well. Nothing too important. Probably just a dud.

Shock Vector heard the noise and walked back into the area. His comrades working quickly to help Black Viper. He witnessed them trying to repair him and pulling out the rocket. Helping this filth again. Hmmm... a rocket? He took it from Sky Blazer who retaliated but stopped and continued to watch. Lens came over as he looked at the end of it. "Perculiar... Is he still online or is he in stasis shock?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/6/2013, 4:04 pm

More things that get done on Viper. They keep finding more autobot symbols. This time it was engravings in the rotor blades, looking like moons and stars.

More questions to be answered.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/6/2013, 4:08 pm

Electrious Prime was hesitant as these things became uncovered. She somehow knew some of the symbols from somewhere...she just didn't know from where. She continued assisting Vision in any way she could and casting affectionate looks at Viper as she worked, silently hoping that things would end well, things would end well. She wasn't going to cope well if something tragic was to happen amiss the horizon.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/6/2013, 8:17 pm

Vision looked at these symbols and started to get worried. She knew Viper was a autobot, but sje could not remember what his name was. She started to get even more confused. "He is still in a stasis mo. do you have an idea what is going on?" As soon as she finished she felt a sharop pain in her spark chamber and flentched.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/6/2013, 10:17 pm

Once things start to settle down in the base.

After a few cycles of rest for all of the autobots. Fresh processors humming along better.

Vision gets a flash image of Viper's old self. He had a look of an Apache hellcopter, then into a F/A 18 Super Hornet

Electra also got a flash image of Viper as he was being turned to the Decepticons by Dive Bomb. Dive Bomb was holding out his hand like an old friend. He was helping Viper up to his feet even though he was unable to move with his back ripped to shreds. Then the D-Cons Medical unit pick him up to be repair and altered.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/6/2013, 11:12 pm

Vision gasped as the memory of the day Viper betrayed her flash through her mind. She fell out of the seat and let out a horrible gasp and started to ventilate. Vision then grew angry and screamed. Glactic how could you! Why did you let that happen to me!? Vision's optics were filled with sadness as she lay on the floor hyperventilating
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/6/2013, 11:20 pm

Ace's eyes started to glow a blood red as she turned to face WhipLash.You were to busy trying to fight your sister to listen to me. I told you I would explain everything to you after I delt with Cyber Wing. You have power to WhipLash, but this is NOT about you! Ace's anger was rising by the moment and as she said the last part she growled it, like an animal. She then turned to CyberWing. And Dive Bomb would have taken a different approach. He would have sent in the Special Ops team, being me! You went and fought on neutral ground, where fighting is forbidden. Lord Dive would have melted you down if he finds out! I want to hear no more on the matter. Ace was growling/screaming with rage by this point. She then turned back to Whip and told her to follow, before storming off.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/7/2013, 6:03 am

"Oh no, I'm not following you after that Ace." WhipLash growled softly, seeming slightly afraid now.
"You need to cool your jets before I even look at you again." she snapped then whirled around and headed straight to her cell block. Once inside she started to pace madly, not caring about the constant tapping at her door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/7/2013, 6:08 am

Electrious was slightly shocked by this flash from the past, but composed herself quickly. She knelt down near VisionWing and gently touched her comrades shoulder.
"Shhh shh...it will be okay Vision.." she reassured her comrade kindly as her bright blue optics were slightly dull. She could just feel the spark wrenching pain Viper must've suffered.
"So....he was Galactic..." she mused, quietly to herself, it seems she did know of this bot, from stories she'd been told when younger, it all came flashing back to her. She clenched her jaw and remained fixed beside Vision, trying to comfort her comrade in any way possible.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/7/2013, 7:45 am

Vision was trembling with shock, she looked up at her leader with betrayal and another feeling that nobody couldnt make out. I remember the mission, I remember what had happened to me....I know now why Ace Shadow and I are connected. Galactic, how could you? She began to ramble. She then just started to daze and her optics became dull as she just stared down at the floor.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/7/2013, 7:56 am

Ace Shadow started to get irritated and used her master lock picking skills and went into WhipLashes room. She Then made sure they were alone and nobody could over hear them. Commander, I am sorry for that. These past few times I have been losing my anger easy. But when a lower rank decepticon questions a loyal other, it makes me made and then fights on nuetural ground makes it that much worse. But I know Viper is not a traitor.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/7/2013, 8:04 am

WhipLash snarled softly.
"Fine Ace. You do not need to yell though to get your point across." she snapped, her red optics glowing madly. The dark energon shards in her chest started to glow vibrantly, she was pissed, it was showing. Big time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/7/2013, 9:49 am

Ace's anger spiked up again. Her eyes shining brighter then normal. "I have a right to be angry WhipLash. I told you three times not to fight. Not to go and attack. No you or CyberWing listened to me. And I didnt yell." Ace yet again growled the last part. Ace was getting very irritated that no one would luaten to her. There was a reason she was a decepticon, and if she was angered anymore, people would see why she was a con.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/7/2013, 10:07 am

"Go right ahead Ace, take out all your anger on me. It won't make any difference." she snarled softly, feeling like she was at the mercy of her comrade now. She was in her wolf form, hunched over in the corner optics narrowed. She didn't care if she was beat for this, she'd sustained many beatings for doing many things wrong, even the smallest of things like screwing up a battle move.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/7/2013, 10:59 am

Ace growled in frustration. Whip, you aren't listening to me. Look I didn't come in here to yell at you. I came in here to talk to you about why I did what I did. Why do you always do this? Ace was walking away and was about to sit down before she looked at her fellow commander, I am starting to get annoyed with how aren't listening to a singal word I am saming. Does it sound like I am yellig? Putting blame on you? Or anything?
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/7/2013, 11:03 am

"No Ace..I am just controlled by my fears..forgive me..but I've been beaten for the smallest of mistakes..I sometimes still expect a beating when I do wrong..." she spoke softly hanging her head steeply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/7/2013, 11:05 am

A con has no fears. I learned that a long time ago, when I learned what I really was, I stopped caring about fears. If you havent noticed. I haven't been myself. That I have been angry, I learned my true purpose as a fem was. Ace sighed and looked up to the ceiling, not believing she was not her own person.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/7/2013, 11:13 am

WhipLash muttered something softly then sighs.
"I've been controlled by fears..hard to work my way out of it.." she admitted then stabs herself with another dark energon shard right in the chest making her wince slightly but she didn't care. She'd also gone down to her robot form and was still sitting silently in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/7/2013, 11:14 am

How would you feel, if you knew your spark was not your own? Ace just suddenly fell to the ground and laid on the floor looking up to the ceiling.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/7/2013, 11:21 am

"Ace!" WhipLash exclaimed in shock.
"Are you okay?" she cried softly as she fell to her knees at her comrades side, hesitating slightly, not fully knowing what was wrong with her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/7/2013, 11:23 am

I am far from fine, my spark is not my own. Ace was distant and was depressed. When she had the memory flash, she refused to believe it. But the mor Ace thought about it, the more it made sense.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/7/2013, 11:28 am

"Is there anything I can do to help you Ace?" WhipLash spoke directly to her comrade now, giving her full attention now. Her red optics trained on the fem before her, whom she was closely knit to. She felt like Ace was a sister she never had, and was gravely worried for her, it clearly showed in her optics and how she was acting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/7/2013, 11:32 am

There is nothing that can be done, if my spark goes out thenit goes out permenitaly. I can not be brought back with the matrix, nothing. Once I am gone, I am gone. Ace couldn't believe that she was saying it out loud. She was a mix of emotion right now.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next