TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 8 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Guest 5/7/2013, 11:37 am

WhipLash frowned slightly.
"We will find a way Ace..." she stated firmly looking her comrade in the optics now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/7/2013, 3:25 pm

Sky Blazer stood away watching this all happening, being a step or two behind what was happening.

Shock Vector kneeled over and put his arms around Vision Wing holding her close. "Shhh. Your alright." He held her as she kept trembling. "What do you mean?"

DA DA DA DO DAH

Cyber Wing watched from outside the door. "Interesting." he took a few steps inside it and stared at them.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/7/2013, 9:58 pm

When it had registered that Shock Vector was holding her, she got as close as she could to him and tried to control her breathing but couldn't. Galactic and I went on a mission, it was the mission he became Black Viper. Galactic Prime was unable to move from his back being torn up from a missile. I tried to heal him, but a con came and knocked me into a stasis mode. When I came back on line, I was in horrible pain and my spark chamber open. I was chained up in a con chamber, and it was like, my part of my spark was missing. I looked around the room and saw a empty shell of a transformer, Ace Shadow. I saw Ace Shadow's creator take part of my spark and place it into Ace Shadow. I was in more great pain and fell back into a stasis mode. When I came to again, I was in the arms of Xaaron, my creator. Vision explained her memory, shaking even more as she retold the memory. She then wrapped her arms around Shock and started to hyper ventilate once again.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/8/2013, 5:13 am

He kept her close looking down at her "Vision Wing, your alright. Just stay calm."

Sky Blazer walked over to Black Viper's chassis that was laying down. His arms went under him as he flipped him over and looked at his back. His back servos were snapped and torn. No energon was going through them.

@Decepticon Base

Cyber Wing looked over at Ace Shadow. "Your spark is halfed. Mine is a fourth."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/8/2013, 7:35 am

Vision stayed where she was in Shock's arm's trying to calm her self. The memory it self was a shock to her, but what was told to her was even worse. That isn't all of it though. Ace Shadow was suppose to be a copy of me, but stronger and work for the con's. The sutobots took Ace before she came online, but she ended up working for the cons anyway. She laid her hand on her chest, where her spark chamber laid and just shook her head. Before then resting it on Shock Vector's shoulder.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/8/2013, 7:50 am

Ace looked up to see Cyber Wing. Cyber Wing, but you all were created at the same time to share the spark. The spark in my body, does not belong to me, the original owner was created cycles before me.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/8/2013, 8:12 am

Just then a loud scream erupted from WhipLashes cell block. WhipLash was standing in a huge puddle of dark energon. Her wounds had failed to close properly and she was left bleeding out. But something else was wrong..she just couldn't figure out what. She felt pain ripping through her like her foes claws and screamed again. She then hit the ground limp, but when sound filled her auds she forces her optics open and sees a figure in her door way from where she lay in the massive pool of dark energon.
"A-Ace..?" she asked weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/8/2013, 2:17 pm

Cyber Wing glared over at her, "You have half of a spark. A fourth belongs to me and a fourth to my other two brothers. You know at least where the other part of your spark is." He then heard a scream and left the room walking towards it. He saw Whiplash in a pool of energon and stood there. No shock. He just stared at her. "Call a doctor, unless you want to have a promotion."

Last edited by Sky Blazer on 5/9/2013, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/8/2013, 4:22 pm

Wolfbite walked slowly through the tunnels having regained his control over himself. He stumbled upon the place where BlackViper lay nearly lifeless. He wanted so badly to extinguish his spark but he knew he would be considered no better than the decepticons if he did. Images of CliffJumper flashed through his optics and then slowly he heard Cliff's voice telling him to forgive BlackViper. How can I Cliff? After everything he's done. Even If he is a Prime he's no better than The Fallen at this point. he thought. Thats when the he felt a diffrent presance one he thought he would never get to feel. The shadowy figure of Optimus Prime to him in a dream like moment and said. "Listen to CliffJumper's words WolfBite. Your quest for vengence is no longer needed even CliffJumper has forgiven him. So can you. WolfBite stood shocked as the dream like vision dissapeared and he could look upon BlackViper with new eyes.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/8/2013, 4:33 pm

Electrious shrugged off the unwanted attention she received and saw WolfBite. She froze a bit but slowly moved to his side, flocking him protectively, a habit of her's.
"Hey.." she started off softly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/8/2013, 5:28 pm

Wolfbite looked at Elly and smiled ever so slightly. "hey" he replied softly.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/9/2013, 7:27 am

"Are you okay..?" she asked softly as she traced her fingers over the walls of the mines main tunnel. Taking her hand away from the wall then placing it on WolfBites shoulder, looking at him optic to optic.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/9/2013, 7:29 am

Ace glared at Cyber Wing before shoving past him into Whip Lash's room. "What happened?"
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/9/2013, 7:35 am

WhipLash cackled softly before going silent again with a loud sigh.
"I'm infected...that's what..some one tainted my dark energon supply.." she spoke as her frame jerked a few times.
"I'm going to die...I just feel it in my core..." she spoke softly as her optics grew soft for a moment, she didn't want this to happen at all and was hurting badly from it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/9/2013, 7:37 am

Can we not give you a transfusion? Like what Lord Dive Bomb did? Ace had a little worry in her voice and started to get the things for the transfusion.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/9/2013, 7:41 am

"I-I'm sorry Ace...I-I don't think that will work..I-I'm to far gone.." she gasped the words out as er frame was jerking uncontrollably in response to the pain.
"I-If my spark survives...d-do m-me a favor...place it in a-a n-new body for me..." and with that said her frame gave a final jolt before she went still and her optics slowly started to dim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/9/2013, 11:17 am

Ace grumbled as her comrade's body failed. She searched through the cell and noticed blue prints for a body just like the one now, but was better improved. She began working on the body, hours passed, and then finally the body was ready. She then walked over to the body that was now dead and noticed, the spark was still brighter then ever. She carefully brought the spark out and placed it in the new body. Ace then brought WhipLash back online. I guess you are now my new creation. Ace joked as her friend blinked and looked around.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/9/2013, 12:39 pm

"Seems so Ace.." she spoke softly, already knowing that this was her back up body with a style called SteamPunk to it. She knew the alt mode was a cheetah and was silently pleased it's worked out so well. Her green optics flashed as she looked around sighing.
"My oh my, quite a mess, but I'll just leave it for now..along with the bitter things of my past.." she spoke softly then looks up at AceShadow smiling.
"Thank you Ace, I owe you a bunch." she spoke kindly.

Last edited by QuickLash on 5/9/2013, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cannot change my name sorry folks.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/9/2013, 2:12 pm

He started to stand and helped Vision Wing stand as well. "Let's get up. No use staying down here."

Sky Blazer glared down at Black Viper. "So what do we do with him now? He's a Prime, but he betrayed the Autobots."

At Decepticon Base

Cyber Wing left and was on a terminal checking readings. "We need to find the Autobots so we can find Black Viper and bring him back here for questioning. You can't be entirely sure he's innocent of trechory." Continuing to look through the data he found something. "I'm getting some readings near the Cove that they were at before. I'll check it out. You two going to come?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/9/2013, 10:24 pm

Vision stood up, still clinging to Shock. He needs to stay here, and be repaired. Have Venus help as well. Just then the green bot showed up. Is my presence needed? Vision nodded and pointed to Black Viper. She got the hint and started to finish the repairs, as Vision and Shock walked out of the room.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/10/2013, 6:24 am

It was time for Black Viper to come back online. What would happen? Would he be Viper or Galactic?

The questions to be answered when he revives... Electra and Vision would have to find those answers..

Viper's optics started to glow again. His arms start to move about...

What is going on??? Why am I here?

Now he has his own questions.......
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/10/2013, 8:00 am

Electrious Prime whisked to Black Vipers side.
'It's alright, your in a safe place..." she reassured him, not touching him currently since she knew he may be a bit paniked and confused.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/10/2013, 11:06 am

Venus had just finished working on Black Viper when he came back on. Venus looked at Electra and gave her a look.Miss Prime, please give him some space. I am not trying to be rude, but he had just received a traumatic hit and is confused. She then looks at Viper and speaks in a sort of french accent. You are in the autobot hide out, and I have just finished repairs on you. VisionWing, my creator, was working on you but she had to step out.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/10/2013, 11:12 am

Cyber Wing, we need to think before we jump into another attack, and I know he isn't a betrayer. He is trying to recover information on them so we can bring him down. Trust me. I am not a commander for the shits and giggles of it. Ace spoke with authority in her voice. She then placed her hand on WhipLash's head and it remained there.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/10/2013, 1:43 pm

"And if he is a traitor? If he is betraying us and joining our sworn enemy, then what? I'll be right and you be wrong? I don't care about being right, I'd rather have his head. And I'm sure Dive Bomb would as well." he moved towards the exit for the base. "I'm going to check on something, not lead an attack." He leaped out and transformed flying away.

Sky Blazer heard Black Viper and turned around quickly glaring at him. "The question is, why you were there, in the cove. Especially when you were damaged."

Shock Vector let go of Vision Wing and came forward lightly pushing Sky Blazer away. "I'd love to question this scum now, but we need to--" Sky Blazer pushed him away turning back to Black Viper. Shock Vector stood there staring at his brother, with his face not holding anger or annoyance, but grief.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next