TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 5 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Guest 5/2/2013, 4:47 pm

WhipLash was secretly following her sister through the halls she searched. She then smirked devilishly and launched herself at the red femme knocking her over and scratching her in one leap.
"Surprise sister!" she crowed as she continued to launch assaults on the helpless femme, she'd detected the low power levels of her sister and had a plot in mind. She continued to fight then leaps into the sky, her silver metal wings pumping her faster. She knew Electrious wouldn't resist a chase and continues to circle the battle field.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/2/2013, 4:49 pm

Electrious was stunned from the attack but continued the fight, following her sister out into the skies. Until she realized something with dread, her energon levels had decreased in all the time she'd spent flying around looking for WhipLash. With one final outcry she plummeted down into the fringe of the fight. She transformed quickly and unsheathed her arm blades, trying to block hits but failing, just jinxing her chances of offlining even more.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/2/2013, 4:58 pm

Sky Blazer continued to push in the clash, but not fairing so well because of his brothers large chassis. He spotted Electrious Prime falling out of the sky. He paniced and used his other arm with the hook to grab Cyber Wing's legand pull him from there, knocking him over. Thrusting his blade into Cyber Wing's sword hand he detached the weapon as it dug deep into his arm. Sky Blazer transformed and followed Electra in a dive before turning into his robot form and grabbing her. His wings popped out as he started to glide down to the ground. "You alright?"

Cyber Wing tried grabbing at the blade and tried to pull it out but it was too deep. "Decepticons get this blade out of my arm!" Decepticons flew down and transformed, starting to pull the sword from his arm. Once it was free Cyber Wing got up and then looked around. The hole his Decepticons had made was just sitting there with some smoke coming out of it. "Decepticons! Invade their ship!" He and the Decepticons rushed into the hole with their blasters all ready securing each hallway.

Shock Vector looked behind him. "I heard something." He got up and got his shield and blalster ready along with his shoulder cannons. Looking down the hall he saw several Decepticons. One shot at him but his shield protected him as he returned fire and killed the Decepticon. "Vision Wing! Decepticons have invaded the ship. We must get them off. Titanus, keep this door secured and arm all defenses!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2013, 5:18 pm

Turrets inside the ship popped up as the small robots that flew around the halls started to pop blasters out of them. Blasts were shot as the Decepticons were in their own personal nightmare. Many of them fell before some turrets were destroyed. "Status: Decepticons are at half numbers. Request: Assist with the slaughter of Decepticons."

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2013, 11:01 am

VisionWing cursed and then looked around. "Titanus, request granted IF you can keep them from getting Black Viper as well!" She shouted as she activated her Super Amor and brought out her shoulder blasters and began firing at the decepticons. She fired left and right and decided that it wasn't enough and then brought out her thermo whip and started to cut cons in half. "Shock Vector! I need help over here and fast!" Vision shouted as more decepticons came her way. She dodged attacks, but would still get hit here and there.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/3/2013, 3:34 pm

Shock Vector ran over and took a large cylindar from his back. He threw it at the end of a large hallway and it turned into a large turret with blasters. Leaping onto it he pressed a few buttons and it began to fire at Decepticons. His shoulder blasters also fired at the Decepticons giving them no idea to push forward. "I've got them here. Make sure they don't come from another side!" He sighed and let the turret continue to fire at Decepticons before turning and putting one hand on Vision Wing's shoulder. "Please be careful." He turned and continue to rain fire down on any Decepticon that tried to push through the hallway.

Sky Blazer glided down to the ground before helping his leader get her feet on the ground. "We've got to hurry back to Titanus. No saying what the Decepticons may be doing." He looked up and saw smoke coming from Titanus. "They've broken through!"

Cyber Wing stood near the hallway where Shock Vector had recently pinned his soldiers. A Decepticon was torn apart and near death. "I'll help you with the pain." He crouched down and his shoulder cannon popped out and blasted him right into his spark. "Decepticons! Rip through this ship and get around Shock Vector. No doubt there is another hallway to him." Cyber Wing ran through the ship until he found another hallway that lead to the same area. Perfect. He ran down it with a few Decepticons and found Vision Wing. "You again? Well looks like I get to finish the job with you before taking on my brother and Black Viper." His arm turned into a blade and he moved forward with his blade nearing the Autobot.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2013, 4:09 pm

Vision snarled at the deception, and made sure her super armor was still activated, it was and she then charged at Cyber Wing, with her whip. She flung it at the con and it wrapped around his shoulder blaster, when she saw that it was wrapped up good, she yanked as hard as she could, causing it to detach from his body.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/3/2013, 4:17 pm

Viper was not in the best of moods.. He was unable to move. Haunting visions of the past have returned. He remembered he was an autobot at one time. He remembered he was wounded in the back while on Cybertron.

He wanted to be moving, but he was restrained.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/3/2013, 4:44 pm

Cyber Wing growled and his blade came down on Vision Wing, with her armor not letting it go through. When he pulled it out there was a gash, but it didn't go deep enough into the armor. He kicked her down and ran down the hallway towards Shock Vector. He saw the turret and started to shoot at it with his blaster, blowing it up. "Decepticons attack!" He turned around and charged back at Vision Wing with his blade slashing down at her. "Nice whip, but it can't block can it?"

Shock Vector looked down the hall and got up from the turret. Decepticons were charging into the hallway blasting at him. Rolling away to cover he shot at the Decepticons until there were too many. Looking over he saw his brother battling Vision Wing. "No!" Shock Vector tackled his brother from behind putting him down. "There are too many Decepticons for Titanus and us to hold off. We need to get to better cover. There are too many!" He grabbed an EMP grenade and put it down on Cyber Wing and walked away letting it stun his systems. "Black Viper is lost. We can't help him against these many. Titanus's turrets are damaged and he can't continue to fight them as easily. If we could--" He looked around and then realized something. "Vision Wing we must escape this vessel. I'll explain in a second!" He bolted off hoping that Vision Wing would follow.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2013, 5:07 pm

Vision stood up and shook off the dust. Vision then followed behind Shock Vector. "Don't forget, I can teleport us to safety." Vision then remembered Black Viper was still unable to move. "I will not leave Viper here." She then rushed off into his room and grabbed Viper. She then dragged him to where Shock was. Vision laid the con down and took deep breaths from all the energy she had to use.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/3/2013, 5:22 pm

Shock Vector looked down at Black Viper and weighed his options. "Why save him. He's the reason why Sky Blazer had to get such a feeble arm replacement. He's also the Decepticon's second in command. We should leave him to his own fate." He looked down at Vision Wing's optics. He sighed and grabbed Black Viper's chassis and lifted him over his shoulders. "A heavy waste of metal. How about we kill him after all of this is over?"

Cyber Wing ran down chasing them blasting at them as he chased. "Come back here!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2013, 5:26 pm

Vision shook her head. "Black Viper was once on of my close friends. He saved my life so many times I cant remember them all. There are many things that I need answered and so does Electra. I can't allow you too Shock. If it was a different con, then yes. But not him." Vision looked at Shock with a pleading look in her optic as they rushed off. Getting as far as possible from Cyber Wing.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/3/2013, 7:09 pm

Ace knew something wasn't right, she knew Viper wasn't one to betray like this. She sent a private com link to WhipLash. "Whip, before you go and think that our new leader is a traitor, listen to what I have to say. I don't think he is okay. I know Viper wouldn't betray like that. I am going after Cyber Wing." She then jumped up into the whole the cons created and ran through the halls looking for Cyber Wing.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/3/2013, 7:28 pm

Shock Vector got to the door to leave Titanus and leaped out. "Titanus I need you to transform! Crush all of the Decepticons in you!" He turned and continued falling. "Brother! Catch us!"

Sky Blazer transformed and flew up towards Shock Vector and turned into his robot form and grabbed both Vision and Shock Vector. His glider wings came out but even that didn't help the descent too much. They were moving towards the ground slower, but quicker then Electra. They crashed into the ground rolling away. "Well that could of gone worse."

Cyber Wing leaped out as well and transformed into his alternate mode hovering above. He spotted the Decepticons near the ground and yelled in anger. "Is it so hard just to kill a few Autobots and capture a traitor?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/3/2013, 7:36 pm

Ace felt the bot start to transform back into its mech form. She then bolted out of the bot and noticed that she landed right on Cyber Wing. She grew angered by the Decepticon for disobeying orders. She then kicked the con a few times, before she began to yell, getting more angered by the second. "Cyber Wing! How dare you disobey orders. I will personally deal with you when we get back to the base. Decepticons, as the third in command I order you to seize fire. This area is a non fighting zone! Any one the questions my orders will deal with me personally." She shouted before jumping off of Cyber Wing and transform into her new jet form. She had scanned herself on her way over and liked her new crisp look. She noticed that the cons below started to back off the Autobots bit by bit, in fear of feeling Ace Shadow's anger.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2013, 7:40 pm

Vision heard a familair voice and looked up to see a decepticon transform into a jet. The blue con looked familiar, but couldn't put her finger on it. She then noticed the decepticon start to back off. "Guys we should go back to base, and take Viper with us so I can look more into what is wrong with him. The blue con is right, this is a nuetural ground." She then looked back at the jet and felt uneasy.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/3/2013, 7:51 pm

Viper's optics fired a bright red.

Get me up on my feet!!!!

He was going to get up. Even if it broke him in half.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/3/2013, 8:05 pm

Cyber Wing was annoyed. "You assist a traitor? One that would go to the Autobots for help? He is nothing more then the Autobots he's cowered with."

Shock Vector stood ignoring Black Viper. He stared up at the Decepticons bickering. "Vision Wing's correct. We must head back to base."

"Ricochet go into capsule form." As he said that Ricochet transformed into a capsule, the very same used for their leader Cyclone. Sky Blazer grabbed Black Viper's chassis and lifted him up onto the opened capsule."There, your standing." The capsule then closed over Black Viper, completely sound proof. "Now let's leave. Shock Vector attach him to me and let's head out." He transformed and let his brother attach Black Viper to the bottom of him. "Electrious, waiting for orders. Tell the big guy to hurry back to base."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/3/2013, 8:21 pm

Ace grew quite annoyed with Cyber Wing. Do NOT question my orders, Cyber Wing. Back to base now! She then headed flew straight to the ground and transformed into her mech form, and started to order the cons back to base. She surveyed the area looking for her commander WhipLash. She sent her a private link.Commander, we need to head back to base. This is not an area to fight. I will explain my reason of actions to you at base. After I deal with Cyber Wing.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2013, 8:23 pm

Vision looked around and noticed the decepticons leaving. "That is very odd. But right now that is a good thing they are leaving." She sighed as she waited for the other autobots to join them. She walked over to Shock and put a hand on his shoulder, "Thank you for looking out for me." Vision spoke only loud enough for Shock to hear her.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/3/2013, 8:28 pm

Cyber Wing growled and transformed following the other Decepticons towards base.

Sky Blazer's engines started. "I will meet you all at base." He started to fly away with Black Viper underneath in a capsule.

Shock Vector smiled and put his arms around Vision Wing. "My brother can be a bit bold and dangerous. I didn't want you to get too hurt." He looked over to Sky Blazer flying away. "We better hurry back to base as well."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2013, 8:36 pm

Vision giggled and gave Shock Vector a weird look. "If I wasn't around you know you would be lost." She teased before laughing once more. "But really, thanks. Your brother can be hectic, how do you put up with him?"
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/3/2013, 9:09 pm

Just he was placed in the standing position. He did get one thing done. His personal tracker was activated. He knew Ace could track him if needed.

Just as he was encased in a capsule. Electra, why am I a prisoner??? I never did this to you when you were in the care of the Decepticons.

Then another vision hit him. He could see VisionWing, when he was wounded the first time. He was struck in the back by a missile arm of Star Scream. Then he ripped out his back servos.

His optics grew dim, just like before.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/3/2013, 9:19 pm

"He's my brother in creation. I couldn't of survived coming to Earth without him. Enough story telling we should rush to base." He let go and transformed flying towards base.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2013, 9:30 pm

Vision then transformed and flew to the base, getting there before everyone else. She waited for the others to show up, and when they did she entered the code and entered into the base. Sky, bring Viper to the medic bay and put him on a bed. But do not tie him up. Remember, he isnt a prisoner. Vision sounded a bit down, her jet wings a bit sagging. What Shock really got to her, she understood what he meant, but do she dare tell them about her relationship to Ace Shadow?
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next