TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 9 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Galactic Viper 5/10/2013, 2:02 pm

Viper started to move his upper torso upwards. He was going to try to get to his feet, but the more he tried no farther he could go.

Why can I not move anymore?? By all that is in the name of the Primes. Get me the heck up!, the old voice of Galactic said for the first time in many cycles.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/10/2013, 10:44 pm

Vision was just recovering until she heard her old friend's voice. She came back into the room slowly and and her optics grew misty. She rushed over to her old friend's side and helped him up. She made sure he could stand on his own and looked him over before looking into his eyes. Gal, is...is that really you? Vision questioned, using her old nickname for her old friend.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/10/2013, 10:48 pm

Ace huffed as he stormed out, she then looked at WhipLash. Will you keep an eye on him, and make sure he doesn't disturb any thing? And then report in?
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/11/2013, 2:22 am

Wolfbite flashed to BlackVipers chamber when he heard a new voice come through. "Vision whats going on? Wheres the new bot?" he asked confused while sneaking glances at Electra.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/11/2013, 4:59 pm

VisionWing wrote:Vision was just recovering until she heard her old friend's voice. She came back into the room slowly and and her optics grew misty. She rushed over to her old friend's side and helped him up. She made sure he could stand on his own and looked him over before looking into his eyes. Gal, is...is that really you? Vision questioned, using her old nickname for her old friend.

Viper turned his head and looked at Vision.... Still using his old autobot voice..

Hey Vis. What is going on with me??? The last thing I remember is get hit in the back by Starscream. I do not recall anything after that......

Even though Viper new what was going on, his little computer device was taking in all information that the Autobots had in their little hideout. Plus his transmitter was still active so Ace could find him.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/11/2013, 6:48 pm

Vision looked at Viper with a confused look in her optics. Gal, do you not remember what happened? I tried to repair you, but I was knocked out of the way by the Decepticons and Dive Bomb took you. You betrayed the autobots and joined the Decepticons. Vision explained as she looked at her old friend. She couldn't believe that she was actually hearing a voice she thought she would never hear again. When she heard WolfBite's question she turned and looked at him. Galatic Prime, an old autobot has returned. I think.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/11/2013, 7:31 pm

You mean I am not a prime anymore? Then who is the Prime?? , Galactic's voice was in the sounds of worry.

Viper was getting information gathered.

Galactic was now trying to come out.

Vis, I am lost, what is going on with me? I would not leave the autobots.... Why would I go to the Decepticons??

He was going to ask a lot of questions to get answered.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/11/2013, 7:39 pm

Vision pointed at Electra, She is the new Prime. The matrix is in her possession now. Vision turned back to Viper before giving him a sad look. Gal, Dive Bomb is your brother and he offered you a chance at revenge and you took it. You turned into Black Viper, and turned on me as well. Do you not remember anything? I don't know what Dive Bomb did to you, my spark was being split when you under went the transformation into a decepticon. She walked up to him and placed a hand on her old friend's cheek plate. Do you not remember any of this?
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/11/2013, 8:00 pm

I do not remember anything Vis. I do not know what you are talking about... Dive Bomb is my brother??? Electra is the new prime... I would like to meet her. Would it be possible for her to come here and meet me?, the voice of Galactic was getting stronger.

Galactic was starting to over run Viper's programming..
Does this mean Viper is becoming his old Autobot self?
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/11/2013, 8:16 pm

Vision looked at Viper with misty optics. Gal, Electra is right beside you. I guess you were dormant when you became a con. Gal, so much has happened since you have been gone. Vision still could not believe that her best friend had come back. She then gave him a hug that would break the frame of a smaller bot.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/11/2013, 8:58 pm

I am not a Con... I am an Autobot. Have been since my spark was lit.

Viper knew his tracker was on.

Greetings Electra Prime, I am Galactic, I was once a Prime myself, from what I have been told. You must forgive me, I can not remember anything. Except being wounded in the back. I feel like I am not at one hundred percent., he said to her.

He patted Vision on the back. Trying to reassure her that Galactic was back.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/11/2013, 9:04 pm

Wolfbite listened to the conversation before him and couldn't help but smile. Cliff I can't believe it hes Galactic Prime. I've heard so many diffrent things about him. he thought. He rested his hand on Electra's shoulder in an effort to assure her that hes still there. "Mr. Galactic sir, I think shes in a bit of shock. As Black Viper you held her captive and you two were in quite the relationship" he said trying to help as much as he could.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/11/2013, 9:12 pm

Vision slightly winced when she heard Wolf tell Viper his relationship with Electra. All the memories of her and her old friend came rushing back to her, and she had to get her emotions under control. Vision shot Shock a look of she would explain everything later. Gal, I am so glad it is really you. It has been so long since we had our last encounter. Vision said, trying not to interrupt, but could not ignore the urge to tell her friend everything.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/11/2013, 9:18 pm

I do not remember being a Con.... Why would I hold someone captive??? Have I been offline a long time????

Like I said the last thing I remember was Fighting Starscream.
, he said in a confusing tone.

He continued to pat Vision's back.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/11/2013, 9:28 pm

Vision gave Galactic a look of kindness. She grabbed Galactic's hand that was patting her back and rubbed it with her hands. Gal, there are things that happened after that battle. You were majorly injured and could not move. I was afraid I was going to lose you, so I started to repair you. After Dive Bomb, the new con leader, came to you and offered you a place by his side. You were changed. I think your programming was override and replaced with your con self, Black Viper. I can show you. We have a file on Black Viper. Vision said with a hint of affection in her voice and her almost white optics shinning bright, as she continued to rub his hand.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/11/2013, 9:36 pm

Then I guess I need to see what happened to me.... , Galactic said.
Galactic was starting to get stronger, but he was not going to take the place of the leadership that was in place.

Then he patted Electra on the back.

Do not fear Electra Prime, I am not here to replace you. You are the leader of the autobots now. I am just a bot that has no memories right now.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/11/2013, 9:38 pm

Wolfbite chuckled a bit. "Forgive me but if i may say the file is fairly thick." he said a bit sheepishly
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/11/2013, 9:43 pm

Vision walked toward the door, and looked at Galactic with her optics that use to have an effect on the old autobot leader. Vision wondered if that affect was still there. Gal, come with me and I will take you to the control room. And try to get your memories back. Vision still remembered the day she met Galactic. She was so clueless on any emotion then honor and duty then.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/11/2013, 9:49 pm

Galactic got to his feet and took a few short steps then his legs went out from under him. Slamming onto the floor. He slammed his fists against the deck, making sparks.

Dang it!!!! I still can not walk!

Galactic was upset his optics changed colors from blue to almost his con red.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/11/2013, 9:59 pm

Vision rushed over to Galactic's side and helped him up. She examined his back and soon figured out why he could not walk. Gal, the reason you can not walk is because the wiring that controls that is fried. They will need to be replaced. I can do that. She then placed him back on the table and began to fix the wiring. After she replaced them and reconnected them back to the others, she stepped away. There now try to walk.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/12/2013, 10:48 am

Shock Vector stood there and watched Black Viper. Walking over to the construction area near Titanus he picked up a cylindar piece of metal and threw it over to Black Viper. "Take that. Also Vision Wing, I believe the rocket was shrapnel. It could explain why his back is all torn up."

Sky Blazer stood there in annoyance. The Decepticon is a Prime? Changes nothing. Still a killer. Still evil. He may have to programs in him, but there still is that one side. He walked away and went to repair Titanus. "You guys handle that thing, I'll help fix the big guy."

Meanwhile at the Cove

Cyber Wing transformed and started to walk inside the cove. "Where is it?" He started kicking over rocks and looking around. "Here it is!" A small cyberglyph was against the wall. He punched the wall as it fell over revealing a small room with a hole in the center. He ducked down and leaped down the hole falling for a bit. Once he landed he was about 2,000 meters below the surface. A single passageway lead deeper in the cave. Cyber Wing's light turned on as he walked through it. For some time it was just a cave until he reached some tech. A small button made of silver was high up on the wall. He pressed it and the rock wall opened and inside was a base of operations. Spider webs and dust covered all of it, but the old air rushing out and the new replacing it moved some of the dusts that covered it all. Cyber Wing walked over to the single thing in the room. A terminal. After hacking into it's systems, Cyber Wing found a single file. A picture of a Transformer. Words under the picture said. 'Seperated into five. Nexus Prime.' Cyber Wing downloaded all the files and then left the room. He transformed and flew away as a bomb lying in the center of the room detonated as he escaped the cove. A com link opened up to the other Autobots. "I have something that will be of interest to all Decepticons."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/12/2013, 10:57 am

Wolfbite looked to the others then to SkyBlazer as he walked away. "I'll go with Sky." he said walking toward the door and Sky. "Hey Sky whats wrong I've never seen you so out of sorts before." he said when he had caught up to him.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/12/2013, 10:58 am

As Vision finished the last piece of repairs on Galactic, she looked up at Shock Vector and looked at the piece. She looked it over and nodded her head. It seems so, that would explain why Gal's wiring was fried as well. That type will do it. But my thing is, is how did Starscream get it?
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/12/2013, 2:31 pm

Electrious watched the scene swirl around before her and started to loose her cool. Viper..he was gone...so was her love...she felt shattered, a feeling she'd never quite experienced before. She held up her hands then backs off, pacing herself as she removed herself from the room,only when out of sight did she run, her foot steps heavy and quick. She then converts to jet form stealing the opportunity to leave for awhile. But to her worst luck there was a storm outside, but she didn't care and flew through the dark clouds.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/12/2013, 8:45 pm

Galactic turned his head and watched Electra leave looking very upset.

Electra return with us. Help us get these memories...

unknown to the rest, Viper's programming was rebooting itself. Things are starting to get interesting....
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next