TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Guest 5/1/2013, 4:24 pm

WhipLash laughed hysterically.
"And thanks to yet another upgrade, I'll be able to take cover in the skies as well as the ground." she stated firmly as she was now a pure white wolf with gears and parts showing here and there, red optics still, and a purple decepticon logo upon her forehead. She flared out her large white wings ever so slightly then folds them back in smirking.
"C'mon! Lets total this place!" She howled loudly as she unsheathed her tail blade and started to fire with her canons that were still mounted upon her hips in wolf mode.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2013, 4:39 pm

Turrets popped out of Titanus as extra shielding came out to cover most of his vulnerale parts. He blasted at Decepticons, tearing them down. "Estimate: Decepticons will breach my shields within five Earth minutes with their continous fire. Suggestion: Retreat." Titanus primed the engines as he continued to fire at the Decepticons waiting for his orders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/1/2013, 6:08 pm

"Take off if you can Titanus. If not, it looks like we're in for another battle." Electrious spoke clearly as her brilliant blue optics narrowed slightly, to cold slits. She unsheathed here duel arm blades as she waited, and started to sharpen them.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2013, 6:17 pm

The rockets started and Titanus was floating in mid air. He started to fly away with the Decepticons on his tail. His turrets started to fire at their pursuers taking several down. "Suggestion: Repair the downed Autobots. The other Autobots that can fly may be able to help defend while staying close. Statement: I can hold them off until the others are repaired."

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/1/2013, 6:23 pm

"Understood Titanus." she stated firmly then did the patch work she could on her comrades with aerial forms. Once that was done she shot out into the crisp air as night started to fall. She then noticed one figure in particular.
"WhipLash..." she uttered the name of her sister and Decepticon commander angrily. She noticed the wings and the improved systems her sister had, and knew she may not be taken down all to easily, and stayed well away, firing her wing pistols from a distance with quite precision aim.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/1/2013, 7:15 pm

Sky Blazer stood looking at the wall as he heard the fighting raging outside. "Vision and anyone else who can repair other bots you need to help Shock Vector get back to normal. Heatstrike, Wolfbite and the rest need to get out there and kill as many as you see. I have to stay in here, if a stray shot hits my spark I'm done for." Sky Blazer ran over to the cockpit of Titanus and began to help calibrate the weapons so that Titanus could focus on firing.

He got back into his normal position on lying on his back groaning from the pain. "Vision Wing, I need to get back and operational. I can do the majority of repairs after you help me get back to normal."

Cyber Wing and the Decepticons were keeping up, as he rained missiles and plasma down on the guardian robot. "Decepticons! We must bring him down at any cost. Make a hole so we may enter and kill all of the Autobots!" A large red dot was being pointed at a single spot, and as soon as it hit Decepticon blasts focused in that single area ripping the shields apart and the metal that reinforced his hull.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/1/2013, 7:22 pm

Electrious, still up in the air started to dive bomb the area, she had a limited supply of bombs so she resulted to her flak canon,shooting down as many of her foes as she could manage. She then sent a private com link to her new commander.
"Vision...you'd better get bots patched up in there..I don't know how much longer things will hold up out here." she spoke in a nervous tone as she started firing both her flak and wing canons now.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/1/2013, 9:43 pm

Vision rushed to Shock Vector's side and began to make repairs to his wounds. With in minutes, he was fully repaired, she then rushed over to Sky Blazer and started to repair him as well. Wolf, your request is denied right now, I need you to help defend us while I heal the rest, Heat follow and help WolfBite. Vision then finished repairs. Sky, now go help defend us. I will join shortly. Electra, you need to get back in here! Your energon levels are dangerously low! She then looked to see if any other auto bot needs to be repaired.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/2/2013, 7:49 am

"Negative Vision." she replied over the private com link to her commander.
"I need to keep them at bay, no matter the cost." she stated firmly as she continued to dive bomb the area.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2013, 8:15 am

WhipLash continued fighting on the ground, focusing her fire on the shields.
"Keep it up boys! Lets bring it in!" she calls out in a slightly triumphant tone as her red optics glittered wildly. She retracted her minicon Stinger from his compartment and he turns into his bumblebee form, staying close to his master and firing his own laser blasts into the shield.

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/2/2013, 9:59 am

Viper powered up one more time...

DECEPTICONS... WITHDRAW FROM THE AREA... RETURN TO BASE!!!!!

He used what little power he had to communicate to his comrades, but he knew something else was wrong. He was unable to move at all...
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/2/2013, 10:38 am

Electrious finally gave in and returned to Titanus. She saw Viper online and rushed to the medical bay.
"Vision!" she called out for her commander in worry as she took some vitals from Viper.
"Sh sh shhh..easy Viper easy...Don't strain yourself.." she murmured as she touched his forehead lightly and kissed his cheek.
"It will be okay.." she tried to reassure him.
"Vision!" she called again as her blue optics were misty.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/2/2013, 10:44 am

Viper looked at Electra....

I can not move... What is wrong with me???? Where are you taking me????

He was getting very upset that he was unable to move about.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/2/2013, 10:54 am

"Relax Viper..your in a medical bay..I was merely calling for a medic to help you.." she tried to soothe him to the best of her ability.
"Vision!" she calls out again looking to viper in worry.
"You can't move..? Oh primus..that cannot be good.." she spoke softly.
"But don't worry..I'll be here every step of the way.." Electrious smiled sadly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/2/2013, 10:58 am

Vision rushed to Black Viper's other side and spoke. "I heard over the comlink." She then began to look over his body that was see able and saw nothing wrong. This worried Vision and she looked at Black Viper. "We are taking you to our base so you can get proper treatment. Viper, didn't this happen to your body once before? On Cybertron, I remeber haveing to aid you on a mission, but your body was not responding." Vision spoke with worry in her voice, for some reason her processor could not bring up the memories of that mission.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/2/2013, 11:20 am

Electrious eyes Vision for a moment,silently wondering how Vision met Viper in the first place, then she remembered he was once an autobot and puffed softly.
"I need to get back out there.." she growled angrily starting to pace.
"CyberWing and WhipLash seem to be launching a full fledged attack.." she muttered.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/2/2013, 11:26 am

Ace was on her way back to base when she heard Cyber Wing request her precense. She scanned the area to find his location and found that he was engaged in battle. Ace sighed and then turned her motorcyle form around and sped in the opposite direction. When she finally arrived to where he was, she was confused. "What is going on? What have I missed?" She then looked at her commander and was even more confused then before.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/2/2013, 11:28 am

It has been many cycles. It is hard to remember that far back..

He laid there he started to think.

A vision appeared, during the times before he was a Decepticon. He was a leader of many, he was an Autobot, in command of others like him.

He transformed into a Beautiful bird of war, He was one of only a few planes the autobots had.

His name was Galactic Prime. Then he met his brother Dive Bomb, which converted Galactic to the darkside of the war. That was when the first time he had lost the ability of movement.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2013, 11:30 am

"We are attacking the autobots, Black Viper appears to be a traitor, Cyber saw a autobot symbol on him, an old one." she stated as she howled a battle cry and charged into the fray, troops moved aside as she sped up ramming through one of the shields that's been broken down, but not fully, not till she ran into it. She smirked and howled again.
"Hey Sister! Come out and play why don't yah!" she called out loudly then slipped into the shadows, her red optics glinting devilishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/2/2013, 11:32 am

Electrious Prime winced hearing her so called sister call out her name and for her to fight. She resisted the urge to go kick tail pipe and looked at Viper with sad optics.
"I'll handle WhipLash.." she growled angrily.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/2/2013, 11:35 am

Vision got annoyed because she knew he remebered. "Viper don't pull that crap with me. You forget how long I have known you. I know your processor has memories from that time. I maybe a very old bot, but even I can remeber back then. I have seen more cycles then most bots." Vision realized she was going a little far, but she was not only aggravated that her processor was drawing a blank, but also because her old friend was being stubborn. Vision then also nodded her head in her leader's way. "Electra becaureful, remeber your energon levels."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/2/2013, 11:39 am

Electrious Prime was hesitant to leave, dancing a bit on her feet in place. She finally bowed her head in defeat and unsheathed her medium blaster and duel arm blades, slowly moving from hall way to hall way.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/2/2013, 11:40 am

"That doesn't seem possible, our own commander?" Ace then shook off her confusion and looked around, looking for a particular autobot, but huffed when she didn't see the autobot. She then charged into battle and started to attack Autobot's.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/2/2013, 1:52 pm

Shock Vector walked into the room where Vision Wing, Electra and Black Viper were in hearing some of their past conversation. "So he can't move? Good, now I won't have to remove his T-cog. Now, let's see what the problem is here." He grabbed a chair and sat himself down looking at his chassis. His hands opened up his chest and staring inside, most of his systems seemed normal. Some damage in places and energon barely going through his veins. "Nothing seems to be destroyed that could make him move slower... any idea what made this happen before?"

Sky Blazer ran to the ouside of Titanus transforming and flying around shooting at the Decepticons. He would blast through them several times, before he transformed and grabbed onto one of them using the Decepticon so he could fire fusion cannon blasts at other Decepticons. He got hit a few times before letting go, transforming, and landing back on Titanus.

"Whiplash, if you could bring Ace Shadow up here. I have someone to deal with." Cyber Wing flew towards Titanus and transformed, landing on him. "So brother, Shock Vector isn't here to save your chassis this time. What makes you think you can come out here alone and help kill these Decepticons." He walked closer to Sky Blazer with his arm turned into an energon longsword.

"Nothing, but anything is possible." Sky Blazer ran towards his brother with his arm turned into an energon blade and his other into a metal hook. He leaped onto his brother keeping himself on his back with the hook. Any time Cyber Wing would reach back to get him off he'd slash at his arm. His blade stabbed into his back several times while on his back before Cyber Wing's shoulder cannon popped up pushing him off and shot at him, damaging the side of his chest. Cyber Wing's blade slashed forward at Sky Blazer as he blocked and they were in a clash.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/2/2013, 4:30 pm

Wolfbite began firing upon Decepticons taking them out with ease. He refused to listen to the chatter over the coms so he muted them and began unleashing hell. Thats when something strange happened. Wolfbite always knew his protoform had the ability to take on an animal form but he always refused to scan one. This wasnt a transformation though, aside from his arms becoming the blades he used for close combat. This was something else he bagan losing control over his vocals and heard growling and snarling. The beast that dwelled within was begining to surface. And his mind focused on one thing. Destroy anything that had a Decepticon emblem.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next