TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 11 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2013, 4:00 pm

Ace Shadow's optics showed excitement. "What is this option, Lord Black Viper?" She asked still glaring at VisionWing.

Vision looked up at Viper, and seeing his optics change again. Her own almost white optics shown bright with fear. I believe you Viper. Just please don't let me feel the pain again, as I did the first time. Vision whispered before looking down and away from the look she was given by Ace and Viper.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/14/2013, 5:39 pm

Viper nodded to Vision, that he understood what she said. Then he turned his gaze to Ace.

You want to be a true decepticon. I can give it to you. The half spark you got will be removed and a new one will go in its place. One of your own. You will still be ACE Shadow. Do you accept? If you do, go to the fifth locker, it is my personal locker. On the second shelf from the top, grab the fourth container. It is marked Dark Matter. Bring it to me.

Vision, once I have gotten her spark and put her new one in I shall repair yours in the same matter., he told her.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2013, 5:51 pm

Vision simply nodded her head still looking away from the both of them. Fear running though her gears.

Ace grew excited as she was told that she could have her own. She rushed to where Viper said the container was and rushed back. She was jumping up and down when she handed the container to Viper. "Here you are Lord."

Vision grew stiff as she heard the container being handed over, fear sweeping over her more.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/14/2013, 9:30 pm

Viper looked over to Vision.. Prepare to power down...

Just as he said that, He thrust his hand into ACE Ripping out her spark. He replaced it with the new Dark Matter Spark Generator. Giving ACE a new look on being a D-Con.

Then he re-energized ACE.

Then he started on Vision. He took her spark and the other half her spark and he fixed the spark generator. He put it back into her and fixed her programming. So now every time she hears Viper speak she thinks it is Galactic talking to her.

She would be Viper's little spy and close ally.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2013, 9:41 pm

Ace's eyes turned from blue to red as the dark matter spark took control. As she came back on She felt renewed, like she was truely an decepticon. A lower rank decepticon walked by giving Ace a weird look. She snarled at him, and ripped his spark out and crushed it. "This feels amazing, thank you lord Viper."Ace said as she bowed and walked away.

Vision then came back online, her almost white optics looked around the room, resting on Viper. Is...is it over? Her voice had a hint of hesitation in it as she noticed she was in the con's arms. Her body started to tingle once again, like it did so many years ago.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/14/2013, 9:49 pm

He looked at ACE..

Go and bring destruction to the autobots.. If you find the autobot leader, rip out the matrix and bring it to me..., he said before Vision came back online.

Then he looked at Vision.

Yes it is over my dear. Your spark is repaired. You are now well enough to be of good use to the A-Bots., the voice of Galactic was coming through loud and clear.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2013, 9:56 pm

Vision's optics grew with excitement. She placed her hand on Viper's cheek, thinking it was Galactic. My love, you have returned to me. Thank you for helping me. She said still looking up at the bot. Vision then sat up, and was washed with a wave of emotions. They were rushed and she fell back over, losing her footing.

Before Vision came back online, she nodded and rushed off. Ace then left the base and transformed. "CyberWing, I am sending you my coordinates. I am on my way now." Ace's voice had changed as well. It was more menecing, more dark and evil. Ace liked the way it sounded and flew faster to the autobot base.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/14/2013, 10:13 pm

He looked at Vis.

I am here my dear. You got to be prepared there is going to be a battle soon.Report to me if you have any other information.

He rubbed her face plates.

Decepticons attack!!!
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2013, 10:20 pm

Vision leaned her head into his hand and looked up at him lovingly. Nothing that you don't already know. Wait, I know the gaurdian bot Titanus, will follow who ever is in control of the matrix. Vision then placed her hand on Viper's and rubbing it lightly.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/14/2013, 10:25 pm

He rubbed her hand back...

That is why I want the matrix. It has been a long time my dear. It is time for me to return and lead once again...

Knowing a Decepticon with the Matrix of Leadership, Titanus would be the perfect ally also.
The plan is in motion.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2013, 10:35 pm

Vision smiled up at her love, she was willing to do anything for him but she didn't know if she could take the matrix from her friend. Gal, I don't think I could do that to Electra. You know I would do anything for you, but you also know I live by honor and loyalty. That would be to much to ask for. Vision then leaned in and kissed Viper lightly on his lip plates. Come back with me to the autobots. Be with me again.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/15/2013, 7:08 am

Electrious Prime was rallying the troops currently, trying to get as many to assist her as she could. She wasn't a very strong speaker and it showed by how many troops followed her.
'I'm no leader...' she thought to herself miserably as she then quickly jetted out of base, headed to clash with the oncoming con's appearing on the horizon.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/15/2013, 4:58 pm

Sky Blazer flew up next to Electra and looked over the plans. "Orion Pax wasn't one either. Cyclone chose you for a reason, and I believe he had a good reason behind that." Once Electra transformed and flew off he joined her with his brother next to him. "Electrious summon Titanus. We have to kill off these invaders!"

Cyber Wing got out of the dropship and transformed keeping up with it. "Good. Get here as soon as possible. It's time to kill these weaklings once and for all."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/15/2013, 5:19 pm

"Titanus! We require your assistance in fighting off these invaders!" she called over a private autobot com link, hoping he'd heard her. She continued flying straight into battle, dreading what would happen, and silently praying everyone would come back from the fight safely.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/15/2013, 7:41 pm

Titanus flew with the Autobots. Decepticon ships were coming closer and closer. To the Allspark. His main guns were primed and ready to fire upon them. "Main cannons charging." The guns on the front were lighting up as a sparks of energy shot off of them. "Main cannons firing." Lazers from the front of the ship shot off obliterating Decepticons that got hit by it. Some ships, so small, were comsumed by the beam and only a firey wreckage falling to the ground was left. After the cannons stopped there fire he began to recharge them. After the wreckage only about one fifth of the Decepticon fleet was remaining still continuing on their course. "Main cannons recharging. Secondary weapons online." Other missiles and energon blasts shot out at the Decepticons as he continued to fly forward sending more and more Decepticons to the Allspark with every shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/15/2013, 7:47 pm

Wolfbite stood aboard Titanus his face set in a look of pure disdain for the Decepticons. "Wolfbite radioing in The search and Rescue squad is ready though i think we may need a new leader seeing as Vision has seemingly defected." he said over the coms while looking over the other bots in his unit.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/15/2013, 8:41 pm

Viper looked at Vision...

Go get out there... They are needing your help. I shall be fine. Go., Galactic's voice ringing in her audio sensors.

He punched in a couple of key codes...

Which let ACE know order 66, was active. To set the Autobots on their ears.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/16/2013, 10:54 am

Vision gave Viper a hug, and then bolted out of the base and transformed into her jet form. This is Vision Wing, I am on my way to help. She shortly returned to the base and saw that the decepticons were attacking the base, still in jet form she let a few missoles drop from her compartments, before transforming and cutting decepticons in half with her thermo whip.

The Core sisters were fighting as well, Valkra attacking with her tail blade and claws, while her sisters were attacking with their dul arm blades. Slashing the cons that got in their way.

Ace Shadow got the memo on code 66 was active. "CyberWing, Code 66 is active. Give these autobots a taste of what it means to be a con." Her voice sounding more menacing and sadistic. With each passing moment Ace was becoming more of what her creator wanted, a pure decepticon that was more powerful then VisionWing. Ace then dropped from the sky transforming, pulling out her mace and sarted to charge at the autobots. Lower rank autobots tried to attack her, but she mearly flicked them away with her hammer.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/16/2013, 2:13 pm

Cyber Wing flew forward as he transformed and fell to the ground dodging some of Titanus's blaster shots. "Acknowledged." He landed on the ground and looked up seeing the Autobots fly and drive around him firing at his brethren. He walked forward and picked one up by his chest and held him up. "I didn't know the Autobots had any more soldiers to spare in this war." His energon blade came out of the same arm impaling the Autobot as he let go and let him slide to the ground, cut in half. Cyber Wing continued on killing any Autobot that came in his way. "Decepticons begin the assault. Focus fire on Titanus. Squad 13, 14 and 15 assist Ace Shadow and I in destroying their ground troops."

Sky Blazer flew over firing at Decepticons and blowing them up into nothing. He flew up and landed on top of Titanus in his robot mode and began to fire at Decepticons. "Focus fire on their warship! Wolfbite calibrate Titanus's guns for the warship's hull!" A Decepticon flew down at Sky Blazer in a nose dive but his fusion cannon obliterated the Decepticon as the debrises from his chasis fell around Sky Blazer.

Shock Vector flew over to where Vision Wing was and transformed next to her. "Where were you? I just saw Black Viper carry you off someplace. How are you back here?" His shoulder cannon blasted a Decepticon apart as his blaster on his arm shot another down to pieces with several blasts.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/16/2013, 2:40 pm

Vision continued to fight off decepticons as she took out her shoulder blasters and started to fire. She turned and saw Shock Vector and heard his question. I offered myself to his to hold off the attack a bit longer, and in doing so he repaired my spark. It is one again, but he gave Ace Shadow an upgrade. She is more powerful, and now a true decepticon. Her spark is a dark matter spark so be wary of her. After my spark was repaired, Galactic came back online and allowed me to come back.

She explain as a decepticon came and tried to sneak up on shock Vector, but Vision saw this and used her whip to decapitate the cons head.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/16/2013, 2:45 pm

Shock Vector continued to blast down Decepticons that came near him or Vision Wing, decimating any that came by. Shots hit him as he returned them. "We have to check that out after all of this. I don't trust Black Viper giving you an upgrade."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/16/2013, 5:53 pm

Wolfbite moved as fast as he could blasting cons and slicing them into bits. "Yeehaw who wants con much to feed their grinders." he said smiling like a fool as he blasted a con off of Titanus.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/17/2013, 10:35 am

Vision grew fretul, she knew it was Galactic that was the one that fixed her spark. shock, it is fine. Galactic was the one that fixed my spark. She continued to fight off the decepticons.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/17/2013, 2:47 pm

Shock Vector stabbed a Decepticon that came too close. "Galactic also is the one who became the Decepticon leader's right hand man. I don't trust him as far as I can throw Titanus." he continued to fight, firing at any Decepticon that came close to him.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/17/2013, 6:31 pm

Wolfbite jumped on the com while slashing away at cons. "I agree with Shock on this one Vision. Even if it was Galactic we can't be sure Viper didn't break through and mess with something." he said as he blasted the head off of an on coming Decepticon.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next