TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 13 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Sky Blazer 5/24/2013, 5:33 pm

"That time will come when trechorous Decepticons like you are all slain. Then we can all join the Allspark." His free hand turned into a blaster and aimed at Black Viper. "Give up the Matrix or we will kill you." He sighed, "Electra, you need to give him up. He isn't who he was. Kill him!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/24/2013, 6:41 pm

Vision shook off the blow to her head as she stood up and noticed that Viper was looking at her. She had heard everything and knew that Galactic had returned because he told her about the vision. She flew over to where everyone gathered. Raven do what Shock said and turn on the defense 02! Raven nodded her head and ran off to do what she was ordered. And every one! Stop the damn fighting! You know, Galactic is right! This fighting needs to STOP! Xaaron told me of a time when there was peace, when there was no war. Galactic was right, the only way to get peace is to stop fighting. Killing GALACTIC Viper is not going to stop the fighting. It will just cause more energon being shed. I have lost to many friends, Vision turned to Galactic and gave him a look of love and saddness in her eyes. And loved ones to see it go one. Instead of jumping to conclusions, let us listen to what this bot has to say first!
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/24/2013, 7:10 pm

"How should we trust him? He may be tricking us into more bloodshed. Once we kill him, the Decepticon's ranks will be in shambles."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/24/2013, 7:19 pm

I know he wont because it was always his dream to stop the fighting Sky Blaizer. And no the ranks wouldn't be in shambles. The con behind us would take Galactic Viper's place. Like I have said,'Just listen to what he has to say.'
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/24/2013, 7:55 pm

Shock Vector continued to fight Cyber Wing until a few Decepticons surrounded him and started to blast him, putting holes into his chassis from all directions. He dropped to the ground as the sword and shield went back into his body. Drones flew out of the base and fired at any Decepticon. Decepticons were getting killed quickly as the drones started to pick them off. Shock Vector opened the com link, "Vision Wing, I need assistance now!"

Cyber Wing's blade was coming down onto Shock Vector but a drone shot him knocking him back as he fired back blowing up some but getting overwhelmed by the small contraptions. "Decepticons regroup by Black Viper!" He transformed and flew back to his commanders and looked over at the sitatuon at hand.

Sky Blazer switched his hands and aimed his fusion cannon at Black Viper. "And if we don't kill him, we all die. I won't listen to a trechorous Decepticon."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/24/2013, 8:08 pm

Vision grew angered. She suddenly felt this power deep within her spark awaken. Her optics shone brighter then ever as she stared at Sky Blazier. She opened a shoulder blaster on him. I am not betraying the autobots, but you will listen to me Sky Blaizer. I am your higher up. I do not care what petty quarils you have with Viper. You WILL put your blaster away! When Vision's voice processor made sound, her voice did not sound her own. It was like a ancient being was talking ion her place.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/25/2013, 2:30 pm

It is just like it was.. Everyone fighting like bilge snipe. No one listens but certain few. That is what caused the first war and now it has spilled over to this planet. Have none of you learned anything from this fight? This war has been going on for in Earth time Centuries.

Just because no one wants to agree to anything.

I have been called a traitor by the Autobots a long time ago, and now by the Decepticons. But there is a handful that still believe in peace. Most of you do not believe me, then so be it. Continue your war and lay waste to this planet. Then we all will not have a place to call home.

He looked at Vis, his optics flickered blue. Then he looked at Ace, his optics changed to its red color.
He was done with the war, and they both could come with him.

While letting the rest make a choice, continue the war or come up with some type of peace between them.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/25/2013, 2:46 pm

Vision's optics shone brightly still as she walked next to Viper. I do not know where you all stand, but unlike you, i am tired of the war. I want peace like Xaaron wanted. I want to call this planet home, live along side the humans. I will always be a autobot, but enough is enough. I am tired of the fighting. She grabbed Galactic's hand. As she sent Raven to back up Shock Vector.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/25/2013, 3:29 pm

Sky Blazer kept his blasters up staring at Black Viper. "Vision Wing, if he is tricking us we're dead. How can we trust someone who easily betrayed Autobots?"

Raven arrived and began repairing Shock Vector. "Where is Vision Wing? What is happening?"

Cyber Wing stepped forward aiming his blasters at Sky Blazer. "Why would we go to peace? This is an idiotic choice. Why be weak when we can conquer and continue the Decepticon ways. What would Lord Dive Bomb say to this?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/25/2013, 5:54 pm

Electrious backed off shaking her head.
"This..this is to much to comprehend in such a short period of time.." she stammered slightly and leans against a nearby boulder, she then narrowed her optics at a few incoming con troops and pulls out her medium blaster, raw with anger and mixed thoughts.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/26/2013, 2:45 pm

Galactic Viper looked to Vision.

The time for the Autocons is now. A new era of peace shall begin from this.

They took off to the sky, now the rest have a chance to figure out what they want to do. Have finally peace or an endless war that is going to consume all of them.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/29/2013, 5:13 pm

Wolfbite Growled deep in his vocal processor. "I'm not trusting that useless slag heap even if it kills me!" he shouted. "As Autobots our primary objective should now be switched to retrieving the Matrix and destroying that bot and the rest of the Decepticons once and for all!" he added feeling his anger rising. He wasn't going to stand by and watch as this planet was terrorized by the other bots. "How many human casualties have occured since the fall of Optimus Prime?" he asked still irritated.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/29/2013, 9:24 pm

Dive bomb reactivated after so long from his last battle. Though he was still severly damaged and in desperate need of energon. He activated his com system. viper, ace come in this is dive bomb I am just outside NYC energon levels are dangerously low. I need an emergency evac and recharge. Respond at once.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/29/2013, 11:02 pm

Galactic Viper heard the call from his brother.

Ah, Lord Dive Bomb, it has been many cycles. It is time for a new era of peace. The war needs to stop or we will lose a second home.

Galactic held on to Vision. As they made their way to the location of their new headquarters.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/30/2013, 7:29 pm

Dive bomb nearly exploded with rage but contained it. i copy that brother but in case you didn't copy my transmission I'm low on energy and need assistance you can fill me in at a later time.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/30/2013, 7:34 pm

Cyber Wing looked at the Autobots as he heard his beloved lord and leader on the comlink. "Decepticons! Take these Autobots into custody." He turned his comlink on and replied to Dive Bomb's request. "Lord Dive Bomb. The Decepticon ranks are corrupted. Our own second in command wishes to see us in peace with the Autobots. The very thought is treason, and it should be dealt with. He may come to kill you, be careful." he leaped and transformed as he flew off in pursuit of Black Viper and to the location of his lord.

Sky Blazer's blasters went back into his arms as he looked at the many Decepticons surrounding them all. "We have to surrender, for now. There are too many." He turned on his comlink and spoke on there privately. "I don't like the idea of surrendering, but live to fight another day."

Shock Vector stood up barely and looked over at the Decepticons. Decepticons couldn't make it to him because of his defense systems but it wouldn't last forever alone. "Raven, we must retreat. We'll help them at another time." He transformed and flew away escaping the chance of being captured.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/31/2013, 8:34 pm

Wolfbite glared at the surrounding Decepticons. "Elly transform and get out of here. And that goes for any Autobot that can fly if they wanna take me they can try." he said transforming an arm into a blade and one into a blaster. "I'll fight these bastards until either my spark goes out or im free but I will not be captured." he added.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/31/2013, 9:07 pm

Vision hanged on to her past lover as they flw, her processor rushing.

Raven nodded her head as she followe Shock. "My sisters let us help at a late time." Raven barley spoke, but when she did se caught people's attention. Raven's sisters followed her as they made their escape.

Ace heard What was being said and grew angered. "Ah, Lord Dive I will be on my way. And Cyber Wing hold your tongue. Viper would do no such thing." Ace spe with her new voice rining loud and clear. She shot the sutobots dirty looks as she flew to her eaders location.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/31/2013, 9:29 pm

Decepticon Medic showed up to Lord Dive Bomb.

Here you go m'lord. A mixture of energon and dark energon.

To let you know m'lord. Lord Viper has gotten his hands back on the matrix. He has now become Galactic Viper. He has told everyone of the vision he had received from the matrix. On how we were once together. Not Decepticons and Autobots.
, he said as he finished giving his master his energon recharge.

Galactic and Vision were heading out to the Wyoming territory. Since it was the most neutral area on the planet for now.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 6/1/2013, 3:44 am

Wolfbite began fighting his way out of the ring of Decepticons willing himself not to quit until he was free of the chance of capture. He had been fighting for what seemed like hours when a large Decepticon grabbed him from behind and hauled him off the ground carrying him toward a containment chamber. That's when he heard the roar.

Leonus watched much of the battle and never thought of interrupting until he began to watch his brother fighting for his life amid the swarm of Decepticons. When a larger class Decepticon grabbed him he had finally had enough and roared in his lion mode proudly before jumping from his cliff-top vantage point and landing on a decepticon before transforming and transforming his arms into blades he slashed his way through to Wolfbite grabbing the con that grabbed him and skewering him through his spark chamber. "No one captures a brother of mine without dealing with me first." he said in a deep feral growl from deep within his vocal processors.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 6/2/2013, 7:12 am

Electrious may have been damaged on the outside, but she wasn't giving up. She may not have the matrix. But she wouldn't give in.
"Leave him alone!" she snapped in anger as she pulls out her medium blaster from where she was propped up against a boulder. Her leg was damaged from a run in with acid pellets, but she ignored the pain. As cons crept towards her she merely smirked and then shot down two with her blaster then stood up,unsheathing her duel arm blades then running a bit unevenly at the rest of the cons, her arms were grabbed but she used her good leg to step on the cons foot then she delivered a few punches to it's weak mid section before whirling on the other one. She finished off the remainder near her and looked at Wolfbite smiling weakly, but that only lasted a second, she soon was leaning on the boulder again in pain.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 6/3/2013, 4:25 pm

Sky Blazer sighed and laughed as his blaster came out and he shot at the Decepticons that were around them. "So a final stand huh? I don't mind it."

Shock Vector saw the fighting and returned firing rockets at the Decepticons before transforming and starting to blast at the Decepticons around him.

Cyber Wing transformed and appeared by Dive Bomb. "My lord." he quickly kneeled. "Black Viper seeks to end the war and our kind of the Decepticons and our enemies the Autobots. I suggest you be careful with him my lord, the fate of the Decepticons depend on what happens today."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 6/3/2013, 5:14 pm

Wolfbite looked up at the other Autobots around him and recovered in a surge of pride he stood swirling and blasting until he was standing next to Elly lifting her up supporting her with his shoulder abd leadingher next to Leonus. "Thanks Leonus," he said "About time you showed up." he added placing Elly between him and his big brother.

Leonus smiled down at his brother. "I'm glad I could help." he said blasting a con in the chest. He noticed quickly the the Autobots that were fighting here were in a circle each surrounded by Decepticons. "This truely is our darkest hour. But Matrix or no matrix We will light it ourselves!" he said as he continued his fight.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/9/2013, 7:17 am

Electrious uneasily made her way to her feet, struggling a bit due to her wounds, she then noted something shocking. Her comrade Leech had tracked Viper to his present location.
"Leech! What are you doing??" she hissed low over a secure com.
"I'm getting the matrix back. Whether it kills me or not." was his reply then he cut off his com. A few minutes later the com fires back up.
"I've got it I've got it!" Leech cried out over the com, Electrious was stunned, but wasted no time, she quickly flew towards her comrades location..despite her pains and the massive amount of energon she'd lost during battle. Once leech was safely aboard, she headed back into the field, putting the matrix safely into her chest cavity before grabbing her medium blaster with a servo as her didgets twitched a bit, itching to pull the trigger. Her bright blue optics narrowed as she glanced around, daring anybot to make a move. She then taps into a secure com, calling another comrade of hers.
"TrailBlazer, I need your assistance with something, we're not gonna let this scene play out..and I think..with some master craftsmanship we can play a little prank on the opposing side..it'll be risky..but are you up for it?" she spoke clearly, keeping her blaster aimed at anything that caught her sights.

Last edited by ElectriousPrime on 7/12/2013, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Plot Twist Time!!!)
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 7/13/2013, 6:12 pm

Ok, what is it that you want me to do?

Looking at her with some curious look in his optics
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer