TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 19 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Vision Wing 7/7/2015, 1:05 am

Vision did a couple of more back flip to stay a good distance away, but close enough to back Hydro if need be. She had a feeling nothing would happen that would cause her need to intervene but one can never be to careful. Vision was unsure at how she felt to certain things that were taking place before her. The fact that her comrade was fighting against her loved one was something she couldn't bare to watch, but she brought herself to do so.

Sending a comlink to her fellow members, which included Wolf and Elly, she spoke. "Keep your gaurd up, I need everyone to be on their best fighting modes. I can not tell the outcome that may follow."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 7/7/2015, 12:44 pm

Hydro saw the attack then quickly ducked his head and moved to the left to dodge using his sword to block the attack to ensure that it didn't make contact. Then using his leg he kicked at the legs on Epyon which would knock him down to his knees. "I do not want to destroy you but if I have to in order to save my friends I will."
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/11/2015, 7:31 pm

Epyon looks up to Hydro Charger.

So be it then.  

Epyon engaged his engines blasted a shot him up towards Hydro. Landing a hard strike to his torso.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 7/14/2015, 4:19 pm

The blow cracked some of Hydro's internal frame work. Feeling the pain that surged through his body he slowly got up and looked at Epyon. Then taking his hand cannon out he started to fire towards Epyon.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/15/2015, 10:34 pm

Eypon moved to the left to evade the fire shots from Hydro. He showed his face plates and just smiled.

He grabbed his blaster and returned fire.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 7/26/2015, 5:59 pm

The battle hardened Epyon was a to much of a challenge for Hydro. Several shots hit him straight in the chest causing some significant damage to his systems. Falling over Hydro looked towards the others and mouthed sorry to them for he knew he had failed. His optics started to go dim then something started to change in him. Analysis complete self preservation routine started adjusting systems and repair function accordingly. Hydro's eyes were starting to glow again but the color was wrong instead of his normal blue it was a brilliant white light. Accessing subroutines and adjusting fighting ability for self preservation. The voice was coming from Hydro but it wasn't his own voice. Vision who was still close enough to see the details of what was happening could see the his body was repairing itself. Hydro then rushed towards Epyon slamming his body into the bots knocking him to the ground at the same time he stabbed the bot with the sword that had the code inbeded into it uploading Visions virus Epyon.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/27/2015, 11:05 pm

What is this action?????   The only way to win was to ram thiiiiiisssssss in..........

Epyon's voice started to crackle

His eyes started to flicker from red to blue back to red then to blue.  Then it started to dim to almost black.  

I have been defeated...   Theeeeee    Crrrreatoorrrrssss   shalllllll  oovercoommmm..........................

Epyon spoke no more then deactivated...

The Creators was still trying to get into Elly's mind...

Join us...   And you shall know honor and glory....    
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/28/2015, 12:28 am

Meltdown felt elly jerk as if suddenly she was frightened. He was about to say something to her when more of the creators terror squads arrived and started blasting at everyone. Meltdown tossed elly away from the bolt that nearly hit her. hydro get him inside, you three help them out he called for three unknown warriors of the autobots he didn't yet know.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/28/2015, 2:59 am

Electra gave a yelp as she was shoved out of harms way, but her alarm escalated when she heard the creators attempting to break into her mind and lull her with false lies. The femme was set on moving to help Epyon and Hydro, but her legs buckled under her as she visibly struggled to maintain control.
"Meltdown..run..." the femme warned in a panicked tone as her optics briefly glitched red, she was unable to withstand another round of mental attacks and was weakened from the first go around.
"Someone...stop me..before." her warning was cut short as she fell with a loud thump, twitching slightly as she accepted her fate unwillingly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/28/2015, 9:49 am

The Creators made their way into Electra's systems.

Go forth and bring peace to Cybertron. You shall be our new bot leader. Remove the traitors and gain followers. Make them see what is the cost for betraying Cybertron if they do not follow you...., the Creators tell her.

Epyon is still inactive, laying in a heap.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/29/2015, 7:58 pm

Meltdown can see something seriously wrong. He tries to snap her out of what ever is happening to her. elly? Elly come on we gotta move. Enemy forces are approaching and we're outnumbered

Another voice comes into her head.
Your friend Meltdown cares a great deal for you. Bring him before us and together the two of you shall bring Cybertron into a new Era of peace.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2015, 6:17 am

The autobot lieutenant tried to fight the invasion with no avail.
"You may have my body as a vessel. You may control all my actions, but you will never control my beliefs." Electra snarled angrily at the voices.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/1/2015, 12:24 pm

The Creator's voice continued to hum in her processors.

You are strong and so is Meltdown. The two of you will bring forth the new Cybertron. Also have the freedoms to do as you wish. Just before us. We are sincere with this proposal....
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 8/1/2015, 5:08 pm

Trailblazer come out of the range of the battle of Epyon and Hydro charger. He transformed to his heavy rescue truck mode. Then he moved over to the fallen bot known as Epyon. Got him hooked up and started to move him towards the base.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 8/1/2015, 9:28 pm

The creators spoke again.

Electrious, you was once leader of the Autobots. You helped your friends through countless battles. Help your true friends, your creators need you. Join us.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2015, 4:39 pm

Wolfbite stood in shock at what he was hearing stepping forward he stood in front of Elly and crouched.
"Elly you've gotta remember everything you wenth through and fight back whatever it is that's blocking it. You have friends, a family here among the Autobots. Don't let them take that away." he said his emotions in his voice betraying the calm expression he wore.
"Don't let them take you away from me." he said almost inaudibly
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/5/2015, 7:44 pm

Vision was about to head over to Hydro to see if he was okay as well, but stopped when she heard Elly scream. Worry shot through the leader and she bolted to where all of the others were. Fear crept through the fembots circuits as she learned that the creators were taking over Elly. Vision walked over to her and Wolf Bite. Kneeling down, Vision spoke to the other fem bot and to the creators. "You creators do not know how to stop do you? Have to attack all of my loved ones. First you took Viper from me, and now you are trying to take Electrious from me. I won't let that happen." Anger could be heard in her voice as she spoke.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/6/2015, 8:13 pm

Electras structure shook violently as her voice started to fade almost.
"Make it stop...I can't handle the voices..." the femme spoke in agony as the mental invasion was making her suffer, she was so desperate that she converted her right arm into her medium blaster and had the gun directly against her head.
"May Primus forgive me for such a cowardly way out of a fight..I..I'm sorry to you all...I don't want to create anymore problems to weigh upon your shoulders.." The Lieutenant spoke with a sad smile.
"Vis..you should put Hydro as Lieutenant..I think he deserves it." the bot suggested as her vocals faded out, just after the loss of her vocals she pulled the trigger. To her horror the creators still were attempting to control her injured or not. The femme clenched her jaw and shot once more at the now exposed wound, successfully knocking herself offline. Electra went limp but her spark glowed dimly still, fighting to keep itself in tact, Elly knew suicide was not honorable and was making an attempt to salvage an important peice of herself.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/6/2015, 9:08 pm

After witnessing her comrade comit suicide was enough to push the leader over the edge. Her spark chamber pulsed a bit, before her white optics turned a dark almost purpleish black color before they flashed back to white. Though they were no longer a bright white. "They will pay for this." Looking to Wolf, Vision gave him an order. "Bring her body to the medic bay in the base. Her pulse is barley pulsing, but she can still make it. Now move Wolf!" The anger was definitely in her vocal proceser, looking over at the others she gave them orders as well. "Grab Hyronand take him to the medical bay. I will send Trailblazer to work on them while I finish with Epyon and the creators. They will be perished by the time we leave this forsaken planet. Tbis This I swear on Primus."

With quick pace, the leader entered some codes into her arm, locating the spot the creators were sending their signal. "Theybwill suffer greatly." Quickly hitting enter, the virus was sent to them. "In a matter of a cycle the creators will be no more. Now we need to head to the base." Grabbing her staff the still very angry leader marched back to the base. Her thoughts were darker then before and it seemed her darker side was finally taking over her normal calm exterior. There was only so much Vision could take before she started to spiral and only one bot could save her before it was too late.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/6/2015, 10:14 pm

A bot from Vision's past appears from the rubble of dead bots. XXaron comes out to see his creation going on the ballistic side of her programming. He goes up to her and smacks her on the back of the head.

Calm yourself down!!!! You are not your twin. I did not create you to be like that.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 8/6/2015, 10:20 pm

Trailblazer was busy working on Epyon. When they were bringing in Elly.

No, No, No, No... Not the young lass. Put her on the second table. Epyon will have to wait. Our young Lt. is a priority.

Trailblazer started to work once again to get her up, running and better than new.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/7/2015, 3:29 am

Vision was about to enter the base with the others when she felt a smack to the back of her metal plating. Quickly entering attack mode, she grabbed her staff and flight around. The staff at the base of the mysterious bot and growled, but quickly stopped when she heard the bot speak. Her ears flattened against her head and growled once more. "Who are you? My creator passed away many many cycles ago. His spark walks with Primus now. How dare you disrespect his memory. I should turn you to scrape for insulting his very name." Vision was in no mood to be dealing with the creators messing with her in a one last attempt to stop the bots.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/7/2015, 6:56 am

Xxaron looked at her.

Do not give me any back talk young lady.... I would expect that from Ace, but not from you. A large red bot gave me some energon and got me going once again. , he said in a calm tone.

He thought about it for a moment.

I will prove to you who, I am. When you were created, you were to be a Decepticon, but you never were activated for them. Galactic Prime seen something in you that made him think you would be a better Autobot.

He waited to see her reaction.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 8/7/2015, 10:18 am

Hydro got up and was still in under the influence of his programing so when he spoke it wasn't his voice but the voice of his mind. "Enemy level still present and hasn't lowered below the reset threshold. Maintaining current forum till threat level has decreased." With that Hydro changed into his car forum and started to make a run towards the encamped artillery positions that he had seen earlier. "Taking energy levels to stage 2 for destruction of current targets." could be heard from him over the coms.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/7/2015, 2:30 pm

Wolfbite sat in shock at the events he had heard and almost mindlessly moved Elly to Trailblazer. How could I let this happen again? he thought to himself. Then from somewhere deep within him a growl deep and purely animalistic ripped from his vocal processors. He moved and pressed his crest to the remnants of Elly's and moved away a blank expression passing over his face plates. He walked outside seemingly in a daze but his plans were simple. Find the Creators and make them talk. Once outside he saw an unfamiliar bot and charged no longer thinking of himself. He grabbed the clearly older bot by the head and tossed him backwards.
"Where are they!" he practically roared his right arm transforming into their blaster forms and leveling at the bots head. "I won't ask again!" he continued his blue optics blazing with raw emotions.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next