TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. Empty System reboot.

Post  Meltdown 7/16/2013, 6:36 pm

Dive bomb was going over several tactics, trying to figure out away to destroy the autobots and enslave the rest of the human population then it struck him like a meteor. why in the name of the allspark would I wanna rule this dirt ball of a planet. Cybertron is our home. My home it needs to be reactivated let the autobots stay here I shall rule our planet then the galaxy. Now how shall I complete this task. Dive bomb said to himself.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

System reboot. Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Sky Blazer 7/17/2013, 12:04 am

Sky Blazer was flying above in the sky camouflaged so he wouldn't be seen. The lands below him were full of disgusting organic material he learned was called grass. Different creatures roamed the lands including the structures and cities the humans created. He opened the comlink. "No Decepticon presence here homebase. The area seems to be secure. I'm flying over the human state of Kansis. I am heading north towards another one of the human settlements called a state which goes by the name of Nebraska." Below him he saw cars driving along the streets. How can such a race live in pure ignorance of us. Doesn't anyone know of us other than the leaders? They prepare now with the corpses of Decepticons and Autobots to steal their technology and make it their own but do they not realize that they have no knowledge or experience of such weapons. It will be like handing an insecticon a blaster and telling it to fire. It will barely understand the concept of it.

Shock Vector was at base listening to the comlink and forwarded the message to Electrious. "Alright then Sky Blazer, keep in touch. Remaining patrolling Autobots how goes the search?" The Autobot base around him looked strange. Such a lack of proper technology. A world not made of metal? A world without gears and energon flowing through it's veins. Such a strange place with no such need for existence on it. The humans abandoned us after Optimus Prime, the last Prime before Cyclone who failed in his attempt to defeat the pathetic spawn of a coup Dive Bomb. How dare they abandon us after we save them and act as though the fights between our two factions never happened. Something is coming, I just don't know what.

Cyber Wing moved around the base. It was only a few Earth months from the crash of his ship onto this planet. Only he Shock Vector and some other Decepticons survived. All of which were seen as traitors by Dive Bomb, and executed for showing loyalty to Megatron. Good thing I know to fight for the leader that wins, something that has saved me. Now I sit as one of the only Decepticons on this planet. A higher position than the ones on Cybertron. That reminds me of the reports I heard. Decepticons were in a civil war on Cybertron because of Megatron's death. Shockwave still lingers on that planet and fights for revenge of his old leader. He must be dealt with so our legions will have no trouble with Cybertron. Cyber Wing looked over to the entrance of his leader's throne room and moved towards it. Opening the doors he walked in and knelt before his exalted overlord. "My lord, I have intercepted transmissions of a small skirmish of Decepticons on Cybertron. Megatron Loyalists have attacked energon storage containers and their reserves run low. Decepticons still loyal to us are losing morale and starting to join Shockwave's band of Decepticons. I believe we should take some steps to securing Cybertron under your rule, m'lord."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 7/17/2013, 5:18 am

A symphony of booms could be heard outside, the kind of boom a jet makes when it breaks the sound barrier. It was ShadowHeart returning from her border patrol. She landed a bit wobbly outside base but it was far better then her usual crash landing.She strode inside smoothly and enters her lord,brothers, chambers. Quickly kneeling down to show her respect.
"The borders are clear M'lord.." she spoke firmly then stood up slowly, flipping her visor back to expose deep red optics. She then noted another con in the room and bows again.
  "Forgive me if I have...intruded.." she spoke slowly.

Last edited by ShadowHeart on 7/17/2013, 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Color)
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/17/2013, 6:38 am

Dive bomb listened to cyber wing as he finished then as he was about to speak shadowheart arrived he simply raised his arm as a never mind gesture. so shockwave is still functional, but yet he challenges my leadership from a dead world. Coward, send a battalion of my best warriors, bring several loads of energon as well this should help with morale. Have our drones dispatched to replenish what energon supplies we lose. Is there anything else?
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 7/17/2013, 8:19 am

.:It fairs well for me Shock Vector. A lot of organic creatures here I have never seen before. So odd...:. He says to him, winging his way over the state of Florida, making his way slowly up the coast. He was too far in the sky for anyone to take notice, above where planes usually fly. So if anyone looked up, they would think of him as a large bird of prey.
.:No 'Cons can be seen for a mile. Nothing came up on radar.:. He says to him, looking down at the small green and brown planet.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 7/17/2013, 11:07 am

ShadowHeart peered up curiously upon hearing something about shockwave and a dead world. She was hesitant to speak but eventually did.
"M'lord...may I go along if my services aren't needed elsewhere?" she asked polity as she remained bowing, but stood up slowly,her deep red optics sparking with an almost unreadable emotion. Her large jet wings on her backside shook as she moved into a standing position.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/17/2013, 12:03 pm

Dive bomb looked at her yes go I need a capable decepticon tgere as viper is needed here. Do not fail me if you return and shockwave still lives you will cease to exist
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 7/17/2013, 1:13 pm

She paniked slightly but bows slightly.
"It shall be done M'lord." she replied then looks up.
"And whom shall I be accompanying?" she then asks curiously.
(Sorry for being short..didn't know what else to say.)
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/17/2013, 2:19 pm

you will be going with our finest warriors, but feel free to ask any of the others you see fit and not on a mission if they will follow you.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 7/17/2013, 3:23 pm

Ace Shadow stood outside the throne room and just listened. She didn't question anything, but just listened. When she head her lord say that she could take who ever ShadowHeart wanted. Ace blinked her newly deep crimsion oprtics. She walked away from the doors and walked down the hall and walked into her cell and started to recharge.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 7/17/2013, 4:52 pm

"I can head to Cybertron as well. I will bring you Shockwave's head my lord." He got up and looked over to the door to see Ace Shadow walk away. He turned back to his lord and ShadowHeart and smiled beneath his mask. "We shall depart as soon as ShadowHeart picks the Decepticons to come with us. I shall be in the armory." Turning to the door he walked down the hall until he reached the armory and began to load his weapons and refill on energon.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/17/2013, 5:28 pm

Dive bomb motioned for his followers to leave and he walked toward an open door leading outside. He transformed into his jet mode and went for a "friendly" fly.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 7/18/2013, 7:50 am

ShadowHeart picks out a few other cons then paused at AceShadows cell. she pokes her head in.
  "Misses Ace, itd be wonderful if you would assist us all in the mission with your squadrin as well." she spoke kindly then walks away to go find others.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/18/2013, 10:31 am

Viper come out of his quarters in his usual mood. He looked around noticing everyone running around.

What in the heck is going on around here?

He sees his little sister.. He knew she would tell her brother anything.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 7/18/2013, 12:16 pm

ShadowHeart smiles brightly upon seeing her brother Viper.
"Our elder brother is planning an attack on cybertron..something about shockwave still living and leading a group of megatrons followers. Care to come along for the ride if you don't already have a mission?" she asked, bowing slightly, then standing up straight again, a smile still fixed upon her face. Her visor fell and she grumbled a bit annoyed and pulls it back again.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 7/18/2013, 10:50 pm

Ace walked out of the room and heard the conversation. "ShadowHeart, I will assemble my best five, where do you want to meet?" Ace spoke with her slightly deeper but menacing voice processor.

(Sorry for short post, watching a movie and didn't know what else to say.)
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 7/19/2013, 12:13 am

Weapons and ammunition were still moving into the open ammo caches in Cyber Wing's body. He moved towards the other Decepticons as the last of the weaponry was put into place and morphed into his body, the plates of his second form moving over the openings. "Meet at the space bridge after you prepare yourselves at the armory. Make sure only to bring Decepticons we need, we have a limited supply on this backwater planet." He turned and started to walk back down the hall. "Be quick about it, we need to hurry to Cybertron and give our legions victory on Cybertron... and future victory here."

Shock Vector watched the screen as the last of North America was scouted. He opened the comlink, "All Autobots report back to base for debrief and energon recharge."

Sky Blazer turned around and headed towards the base's location. "Gotcha Shock Vector. I am heading back to base as we speak. No Decepticon presence. Why are they staying low all of the sudden?"

His brother sighed waiting a second to respond. "I'll ask Electrious Prime and VisionWing of this interesting predicament. Shock Vector out." He got up and walked over to the main hallway looking around. Looks like no one is around at the moment. He opened the base's comlink, "VisionWing would you mind looking after the war room on the scanners for any energon surge?" He walked back to mission control. "Also Electrious, I'll need you down here at mission control when the scouts come back, we need to debrief them."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/19/2013, 11:58 am

Viper looked at ShadowHeart.

Let me find out from Dive what he wants me to do first. If he has nothing for me then I shall go ahead and join you. For your first command mission.

He bolted off out of the hanger heading towards Dive Bomb.

Slow your jets down brother....
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 7/19/2013, 12:49 pm

.:Alright. I'll get back to base as soon as I can. Skies aren't liking me at the moment.:. He says to him, turning back to base quietly, fighting the rougher currents.

(Sorry for short post, don't know what else to say...)
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/19/2013, 10:53 pm

Dive bomb heard his brothers call and slowed down, circling an open field near Indiana he transformed and landed on his feet watching as viper flew over head. viper transform and come to me, we have much to discuss dear brother as he waited his processor went else where thinking to when he was on cybertron but only different things has completely changed but he couldn't place it.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/19/2013, 10:57 pm

Viper transformed letting his wings wrap around him.

What in the Hell is going on brother? Our little sister is telling me of a mission back to Cybertron. You do not have me on the roster...

Now to see what is going on with his brother.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 7/19/2013, 11:26 pm

"Good Heat Strike. The rest of the scouts have returned back to base and are starting to recharge. Just get back here and get energon back into your system and we'll all be good for another run."

Sky Blazer flew towards a rock wall on the base of the mountain opened and he flew into the hangar bay and transformed landing on the ground. "Sky Blazer reporting back to base. Heading to the recharge center." He ran through the door and down the halls until he reached a door labeled Recharge Station. Strapping himself in energon started to flow into his body as he shut down so he wasn't using any.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 7/20/2013, 8:35 am

.:Alright then.:. He says to him, shutting off the comm so he can fly in peace. He finally reaches the base, the door opening in the side of the mountain and he lands, transforming as soon as he got in.
"Heatstrike reporting. Finally made it back, heading into recharge." He says, looking around to see if anyone got it, then walked into the room and strapped himself in next to Sky Blazer.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/20/2013, 11:06 am

Dive bomb controlled his anger toward his brother, any one else spoke to him like that and he would've burnt their face plate off with his afterburner. yes there is a mission of great importance on cybertron shockwave must answer for his crimes for standing against me.... Us the entire decepticon legion. I want his severed head in my hand. I did not place you on the mission for I remember the great respect the two of you share for each other, but if you want to go and eliminate him for me then by all means go, do what must be done. dive bomb then placed a arm on vipers shoulder. go destroy this fool and his followers even those that wish to rejoin under my command will be terminated I will not tolerate traitors.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/21/2013, 10:22 am

Vision was listening to all the com links. When the two autobots checked in, she piped up. "Copy that you two. Do either of you need repaires? It gets a little boring just sitting here." She let out a small laugh as she sat in the chair in front of the computers, keeping an eye on Shock Vector. She sent him a private com-link. "Promise me you will be careful. And return soon." Concern and care was in her voice as she said the words. She then got up and stretched her metal frame, her jet wings fanning out.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next