TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 11 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  TrailBlazer 4/13/2015, 5:23 pm

Aye, that be what I wanted to see. Your chamber is totally different, plus your spark is a dark Energon source, so my dear ye shall not be needing an overhaul. Ye be free to go lass.

After she had left the area he looked at Meltdown.

Your Lass has a dark energon spark, plus a forge that was created for just that type of source. What ever Viper did for her, he could not do for Vision. Or he did not have time to replace it.

Then he moved back over to vision. To make sure her reboot was completed.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/13/2015, 6:53 pm

"Understood." Electrious replied simply before she stepped out into the hallway. The femme was holding what appeared to be a golden metal feather.
"WhipLash. I can't believe the dark energon killed you sister." Elly spoke to herself as she looks down at the feather.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 4/13/2015, 7:02 pm

After she got the okay from Trail, the con left the room. Ace heard a name she had not hearn in a few cycles. Memories spread across her thought processor quickly. Quickly bringing back her old personality, Ace looked up at the bot who said her best friend's name. Who she saw was the commander of autobots. Hesitant at first, she stepped forward and stood next to Electrious. "Y-you knew Whip?" Her voice processor cracked a little as she remembered the last memory she had of the fellow con.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/13/2015, 7:35 pm

Epyon was getting bored slagging a bunch of old bots. It was time for the purge to start and he had to get his warriors together for a planning meeting to target the bots and cons.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/13/2015, 7:39 pm

"We were sisters..though she and I never got along to well." Elly spoke with a sad smile.
 "She'd pick on me..but it all stopped when I ran off...she became a con..I became a bot." She added on as she rubs a finger across the metal feather.
 "Ace...when she passed...did she suffer?" Electrious asks quietly, optics misty.
 "I know she never truly loved me in a sisterly way..but I just..I need to know if she passed into the well without a struggle..I knew just how much Whip hated thinking she could die..and she constantly battled the cruel truth.." the fem adds on, tearing her gaze from Ace, rubbing her optics.
 "I knew she died because my spark cracked when it happened..we were spark sisters..with a very strong bond..even if we were apart all those cycles..I'm glad she had a friend there for her.." the youthful autobot explains before her vocals tighten her tone more strained.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 4/13/2015, 7:50 pm

Ace's hard optics softened at the news. How the femmebot was feeling was exactly how she felt when she lost her creator. "No she did not. I made sure of it. Ya know, she did mention you in her final moments." The memory was still fresh in her mind, the sadness could be heard in the con's voice. "I was friends with her from the very beginning. When she was still stuck up here, my team was the one sent to rescue her, I don't regret it. She even helped Viper with me finally getting my own spark." Ace Shadow noticed shewas rambling, but she felt the younge bot should know the good deeds her sister had done in her life cycle.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/13/2015, 7:58 pm

Vision could feel her systems start coming back online, the pain she was feeling was now gone, but she did feel different. The femme bot stood up from the bed and looked around, a little confused. She looked at her hands and noticed they now held clawed nails, and her visor was gone. The body felt much lighter. Looking at her fellow medic, confusion ran clear across her white optics. "What in the allspark happened to me Trail?" The leader was even shocked when she heard her voice, now being a bit more rough than before. As she stood up she noticed that even her feet had claws. As she was about to find a mirror to look at herself, a wave of information passed through her mind, the wisdom from the matrix was rushing through her, feeling as if the Old Primes themselves were with her. "Trail, is the matrix in my spark chamber?"
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/13/2015, 8:02 pm

"Th-Thanks..Ace." Elly sniffed making it obvious she was crying.
"I-Im sorry..I..I've gotten all sappy.." she forced a laugh then coughs as her smile was more forced, her lower lip trembled.
"I just wish I could have been beside her...let her know she would be oka..oka.." she adds on but broke down as more tears roll down her cheeks, sliding down to sit on the floor with her legs drawn close to her. This was hardly seen of Electrious, it depended on the topic as to how she reacted..and obviously having lost her sister had killed a part of her.
"Sometimes I can still hear her voice..." the femme wept as her vocals clenched tight, making her tone higher.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/13/2015, 8:08 pm

Aye Lass it be in ye. Just to let ye know ye still have only a half spark that is working, but the matrix is now feeding ye what ye need. The half that is working is your Decepticon half spark. Which is unusual for a prime, but it is working. Ye are also no longer interfaced with Viper. Ye have been freed.

He patted her on the shoulder. Then he left the med bay.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/13/2015, 8:23 pm

Vision nodded her head in understanding. Looking at the things around her, she noticed Meltdown. A mischevious look crossed her optics. "So Meltdown, what do you think of my new look? Do I look more intimidating?" She didn't wait for a response and walked over to the mirror and looked at her new look, she had to admit that she looked good. Vision could get use to the claws.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 4/13/2015, 8:26 pm

Ace looked at the autobot weirdly. She was an intresting bot, she could see why Viper was interested in her after things with Vision had ended. Ace sat down next to the autobot and looked curiously at her, "Your optics are leaking. Do they need some repairs?" Ace had been in the decepticon's for so long that she had no idea that cybertronians could cry as con's do not. "When you hear her voice, what does she say?"
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/14/2015, 7:01 am

"Im fine..her words are just things she had spoken to me in the past.." she replied softly before she wipes away any remaining tears.
Elly then collected herself and stood back up slowly, her frame gave a low groan as she stretched. A storage compartment in her back allowed her minicon Wildcharger to emerge. The small mech rested on his masters shoulder like a scarf.
"This is my minicon partner WildCharger." Elly informs the other femme with a small smile.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/14/2015, 6:52 pm

Trailblazer went down the passageway. He happened to come up on Ace and Elly. He stopped and turned around, he was not going to interrupt their conversations.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/16/2015, 6:42 pm

Meltdown looked at Ace. "Glad to see all your parts are in working order. Now we must come up with a plan, one needs to be of recon, then attack. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/17/2015, 4:33 am

Electrious looks up upon hearing MeltDown advance.
"Hello Lord Meltdown." Elly greets the other calmly as she then looks to her minicon as he moved to perch on the fems other shoulder, peering curiously at the tall mech Elly addressed as Meltdown.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/17/2015, 4:50 am

Meltdown nods his head to elly and takes a look a the minicon as it sits on her shoulder, meltdowns eyes flashed bright red directly at the minicon.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/17/2015, 7:49 am

Epyon walked around the Dreator base. He was looking at monitors of Cybertron. He started flipping switches to the planetary defenses. So the bombardment would continue every five cycles.

This will draw them out.

The bombardment restarts.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/17/2015, 8:33 am

Meltdown could hear the shots being fired and landing all around them. "This seems like a blind shot, they are trying to draw us out. We may have to relocate because the shots are getting close I'm not sure this structure will hold. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/17/2015, 12:34 pm

Continue to fire. Movement in increments of two degrees in all directions.

The bots started to work their magic on moving the cannons to fire on an automatic targeting.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/17/2015, 1:07 pm

Vision could feel the base start to crumble, looking at Meltdown, she indicated for him to follow her. Quickly rushing out of the medic bay, she ran down the hallway in look of the others, finding Ace and Elly she shouted. "The base is under attack, it won't last much longer. We need to roll out. Let's go!" She didn't wait for a response and started to run faster and came across Trail, " like I said to the others, the base is under attack we are heading to the other base. " she didn't want to say to much in case they could hear her. She could feel the others following behind her, she fled to the landing base where there was a ship that Vision used to get to the planet. It would fit every one, "quickly into the ship."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/17/2015, 3:04 pm

Meltdown watched as long horn helped a few injured cons into the ship, once his followers was aboard he waited for the remaining autobots to board as well.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/17/2015, 3:14 pm

Trailblazer ran up the ramp.

Watch out fer those cannons. They be hitting ever thing in sight....
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/17/2015, 5:55 pm

Electrious had put her minicon safely tucked away in her storage compartment before following the others to the ship. She saw the ramp start to lift and the ship gained height. In horror the femme rushed forwards only to get a foot stuck in a hole in the ground.
"Wait!" She cries in desperation, wincing in pain as her foot twisted as she attempts to free herself.
"Help!" Elly tries to get someones attention gasping in shock seeing approaching figures carrying unfamiliar signals and readings. She then pulls out her blaster just to be safe.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/18/2015, 5:56 pm

Meltdown groans slightly and rushes to help elly. He transformed his hand into his acid gun to eat away at the ground around her foot. "Don't move" he fires and the green acid eats away the metal ground. Meltdown grans her foot and yanks her free. "Hurry get on board"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/18/2015, 6:34 pm

It was now time for Eypon to leave the nest. He made his way up the passageway to the base exit.

Make sure to continue the bombardment until I tell you different.

He jumped up into the sky, headed towards the east to the last known area of Autobots.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next