TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybertron(For everyone)

+8
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
cyclone
Long Horn
Meltdown
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Electrious
12 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Ace Shadow 1/25/2013, 4:58 pm

Ace sighs before she climbs into Cyber Wing. "I hope Lord Dive Bomb does not chew us out." She waits to be filled in. (Cant really think of anything else to say)
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/25/2013, 5:24 pm

Dive bomb watched as they took off before he got to finish his orders. ” arrogant fools” he said to himself then activated his com to cyber wing. ” do not come back if you do not have who you promised, for if you do I shall melt all three of you down into my foot stool.” He then closed the channel and went to meet with long horn.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/25/2013, 5:51 pm

Ace glared at Cyber Wing, "I knew Lord Dive Bomb would be angry." Ace said with venom in her words. In all her time, she had never angered Dive Bomb. She sent a com link to her master. "Lord Dive Bomb, I am sorry for this. I had just arrived and did not know what to do. I did not mean to anger you."
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/25/2013, 5:58 pm

Dive bomb angrily responded back. ” you heard my orders.” Then cut off transmission.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/25/2013, 6:03 pm

Ace Shadow sighed, she was not going to anger her leader more. Ace grew angry again. "Will someone please for the love of all that has energon, tell me what is going the hell on!?" She screamed with anger in her voice.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cybertron(For Everyone)

Post  Guest 1/25/2013, 6:48 pm

WhipLashes auds pinned back from her comrades loud tone of voice.
"Ease down Ace, I'll explain for you." she spoke faintly as she sat down with her legs crossed, her visor glowing a bright red.
"So the autobots two of them were brainwashed by cyber here, then my 'sister' electra found their energy signatures on cybertron and like such heroic nonsense she came to the rescue, lots of little spats broke out, we imprisoned her but hardly got any info out of her so I was told, then a larger fight broke out at the autobots base which is now rubble, and yea..haven't seen any of the bots since..." WhipLash explained in a clear tone, sharpening her claws out of boredom.
"I feel bad hitching along..because if we fail apparently we'll be turned into our lords royal foot rest." she spat tartly as her optics under her visor narrowed drastically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/25/2013, 7:00 pm

"Oh yeah, and should I mention they have a guardian robot. This is going to be--" Cyber Wing keeps flying before he detects energon signatures heading straight for them. "They decided to fly to Cybertron huh. This will be difficult, but that guardian robot's tech is probably outdate." Cyber Wing's engines cut off and they float towards them, concealed in the darkness of space. "We come for Shock Vector and leave. If you can kill an Autobot do it, but that Guardian robot will kill us if we don't hurry."

"Electra, we are nearing Cybertron. Get ready. Shock Vector, could you move Cyclone's body into a secure area, we can't have him get damaged."

"Will do." Shock Vector got up and walked away taking Ricochet and Cyclone over to the medical center. Once there, he lowered Cyclone's body onto the ground in one of the locked doors and had Ricochet transform following him back.
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/25/2013, 7:52 pm

Ace finally understood and was content with this information. "I once fought along side this Cypertronaian, he is very strong. When Optimus Prime was in charge, and I followed under his league. I do not recommened crossing his path." Ace shuddered at the memory of the war when she was activated. She shifted her shoulder plates, and transformed her arm into her blaster, and brought out her shoulder guns, preparing for battle.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/25/2013, 10:47 pm

Cyber Wing scanned the energon signatures to find SHock Vector and once he did he sped towards the giant ship "We will take him and leave. Nothing more." Rockets and bullets shot into the side of the ship blowing a hole into it as they flew threw. Cyber Wing transformed with the two decepticons shooting out of him as he aimed all of his guns at Shock Vector. "Well... Shock Vector and your treacherous leader Cyclone. I didn't know he could still talk to command this beast since he holds the Matrix. Give up and I won't kill you."

"Cyber Wing... I won't go so easily. Sky Blazer, Electra help me, Decepticons!" Shock Vector shot his steel net at Cyber Wing to try and stop him but for it to be cut in half by his energon sword.

"We will take him by force." Cyber Wing shot Shock Vector a bit to the point where he would not operate easily. He picked him up and looked over at Cyclone. "Bring him too. Dive Bomb would like to add his head to his collection."

Ricochet ran up to Cyber Wing and started shooting him but was kicked aside.

Cyber Wing transformed and ordered the two Decepticons to load the cargo and get in. "We must leave quickly. Praise will be ours from our fearful leader."

From the distance Sky Blazer heard and ran towards the sound. "Decepticons? Shock Vector!"

((Sorry for switching characters allot, just wanted to get this right lol))
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/25/2013, 10:54 pm

Ace quickly grabbed the autobot, and dragged him on to Cyber Wing. Before the other autobots could stop her, she shot at them as Cyber Wing took off back toward earth.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/26/2013, 12:50 am

WhipLash smirked a wolfish grin from her robot form, she may not have great fighting at a distance, but she did manage to smuggle a few grenades.
"Happy Autobot day!" she sneered as she threw the grenades with quite perfect precision, only one fell into the vacuum of space.
"I threw some emp grenades, we'd better get outta here, stat!" she barked an order as her red visor was suddenly started to glitch between red and purple coloration, the dark energons hold on her was tightening by the minute, it always caused her to have an episode when it was working to overtake her entire form. But she wasn't about to let it control her and quickly pressed herself into the shadows gasping faintly.
"Don't worry about me just go back to our liege. Focus at the task at hand." she managed to get the words out, but her pain was obvious as she was even starting to leak a bit of the so proclaimed cursed energon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/26/2013, 12:54 am

Ace noticed her commander was acting weird, she walked over to her commander and spoke, with caution. "What is wrong Commander?"
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/26/2013, 1:04 am

WhipLash grunted softly.
"It-It's nothing..just a little spat between my systems and the dark energon..happens all the time..just not this violently.." she winced a bit as she spoke and quickly plunges another shard of dark energon into her chest plates.
"Trying to even the odds here..." she huffed softly then winced again as more of the energon started to leak from her shoulder.
"Gotta be careful..this stuff can and will put me offline. If..." she then trails off finally able to balance herself out again.
"If I don't get a recharge..that's the bad thing about dark energon, you have to recharge quite alot, or risk loosing valuable interior parts like wires and circuitry." she spoke with a slight groan of defeat as she slumped down, her back spikes folded in so she didn't scratch up CyberWings hull.
"Cyber, can we hurry please? Not trying to be harsh here but I need a recharge or this damned dark energon is gonna end up putting me into a stasis lock...or worse.." she spoke clearly then mumbled the last little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/26/2013, 8:12 am

Cyber Wing's engines shot forward as they came out of the hole they made. Sky Blazer transformed and made his way back to the command station.

"Titanus," he transformed and landed running towards the seat "Decepticons just left, lock on and fire, but don't destroy them. Damage their engines, please! Electra, the Decepticons will know of our presence on Cybertron after this, unless we stop them."

Cyber Wing opened a comlink to Dive Bomb quickly, "My lord, we have done better then I even hoped. Send us a battalion of Decepticons to convoy us, and we will surprise you with a gift of greatness."
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/26/2013, 8:29 am

Titanus armed himself as he shot missiles and kinetic guns at the Decepticons. He sped even faster towards them, "It won't be as easy if I am not going to kill." He continued to fire at the Decepticons hitting them several times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/26/2013, 4:50 pm

An idea popped up into Ace Shadows mind, she was the leader of the special ops. She has bots that she can demand. She opened up a com link. Storm, this is your sargent. I need you to open up a space bridge now. Thats an order. She then cut off the com link and waited. Just then a space bridge was opened up. "Cyber Wing, take the space bridge, it will take us directly to base."
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/26/2013, 6:02 pm

Cyber Wing sped towards the space bridge but the back of his alternate form got hit with several small missiles and blew up. They all went through the space bridge as Cyber Wing fell to the floor sliding away to a stop on the ground. "I need immediate repairs, get out of me now!"
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/26/2013, 6:17 pm

Ace Shadow grabbed the two autobots, and rushed out of Cyber Wing, WhipLash following shortly after her. She watched as Cyber Wing transformed back into the robot. "Cyber Wing let me help you to the medic."
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/26/2013, 6:55 pm

"I don't need help." Cyber Wing walked towards Dive Bomb's throne. "Dive Bomb we have retrieved the Autobot... and their leader." He turned so that Dive Bomb could see the two Decepticons dragging Shock Vector and Cyclone towards the throne.

Sky Blazer ran towards Electra holding Ricochet in his arms, "Electra, we have to go save Shock Vector. Not only him, but Cyclone as well, they took them!" Sky Blazer opened the comlinks to all Autobots "Alert, get to Cybertron, Cyclone has been capture along with a fellow Autobot. Anyone we need support. Titanus full speed to Cybertron!"
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/26/2013, 7:07 pm

Dive bomb looked intensely. ” so cyclone was killed, but if he is dead who has the matrix.”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/26/2013, 7:10 pm

Ace spoke up. "Lord Dive Bomb, if you would like I can go undercover and find out. Pretend to be a new autobot or something and acquire the information."
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/26/2013, 7:15 pm

WhipLash snarled softly not liking any ideas that came to her mind. She was restless as she stood tall in her robot mode shaking her head side to side.
"Send someone worthy of the cause...I-I'll be in my cell.." she stated firmly then her tone faltered a bit at the end. She locks her cell door tightly, not wanting to be seen at all right now, that spats between her systems and the overpowering dark energon growing worse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/26/2013, 7:19 pm

Dive bomb shook his head no. ”a good idea but not now. The autobots would suspicious about everything right now. Let things cool off for now. I'm sure the new leader will show himself very soon anyway.”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/26/2013, 7:21 pm

Ace Shadow bowed her head, "Very well my lord. If you will excuse me, I need to recharge."
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/26/2013, 7:56 pm

Suddenly a loud crash was heard from WhipLashes cell, it appeared she'd knocked herself out cold on purpose for some reason, but the reason was unknown to anyone currently. She woke up hours upon hours later, shivering all over. She was leaking energon badly and was on her hands and knees on the floor. She managed to shove herself to her feet and stand to look around. She wasn't in the best of shape but was able to manage. She'd purposely knocked herself out due to the fact she was loosing her control over the dark energon, and she wasn't about to admit to anyone she was to weak to carry that burden. She suddenly started to go hay wire again, ending up out of steam laying on the floor helplessly.
"Maybe...I do need...help..." she spoke in a faltering tone as she laid there on the energon stained floor of her cell, her optics becoming slightly dull.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next