TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybertron(For everyone)

+8
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
cyclone
Long Horn
Meltdown
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Electrious
12 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 7 Empty Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Ace Shadow 1/26/2013, 8:02 pm

Ace was walking down the hall when she heard the crash, she rushed over to her Commanders cell. "Commander are you alright?"
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 7 Empty Re: Cybertron(For Everyone)

Post  Guest 1/26/2013, 8:07 pm

WhipLash groaned in defeat.
"I guess my times become numbered....this energon..I cannot control it anymore...get out of here..while you can..." she spoke in a chopped tone as her pain was obvious. She couldn't move at all, she was to damaged on her interior, her circuits and wiring was slowly starting to be taken over by the dark energon...she was slowly becoming more corrupted by the seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/26/2013, 10:46 pm

Titanus slowly descended onto Cybertron. "Autobots... we have arrived. I will land as close as I think is best. We should land on the outskirts of Kaon and then move our way through on foot." Titanus landed and after the Autobots got out he transformed into his robot form looking down at the Autobots. "Continuing onward is our best suggestion."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/26/2013, 11:04 pm

"Hang in there Commander, I will go get Lord Dive." Ace then rushed to where her leader was. She bowed her head and spoke "Lord Dive Bomb, there is something wrong with Commander WhipLash, she sounds to be in pain."
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/27/2013, 12:32 am

WhipLash cried out in agony as her pain was getting the best of her, she seemed to become more emotional towards her situation, something she hardly ever became at all. She flips onto her stomach attempting to drag herself across the floor to her recharging table, but before she could make it she could already feel the dark energons hold gripping her tighter and tighter.
"Oh no..." she spoke in a gasp as she felt a sudden rush of pain flow through her wires and circuits. She grunted and tried desperately to get up onto her recharging table, it may be her only chance, but she fell right down again with a pained outcry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/27/2013, 12:56 am

Electra Prime nearly had a head rush but straightened herself out muttering something that sounded like a curse then the word rocket lagged. She shakes her head and listens to what Titanus has to say.
"I agree..it'd work better to go on foot." she spoke in a exhausted tone, she was starting to run low on energon herself, but she was forcing herself to stay awake for the time being. She took up point with her duel arm blades out and WildCharger on her shoulder. The little green minicon was curious as of to where they were, since he was built on Earth he'd never seen this place before. Electra Prime also had her jet wings fanned out with her four lazer wing pistols out in the ready.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/27/2013, 1:06 pm

Sky Blazer walked up behind Electra, put his hand on her shoulder and nodded before following Titanus. "Ricochet, powerlink." Ricochet leaped onto Sky Blazer's left arm and powerlinked, making his arm now a bit bigger, armored, and blue. The other arm he turned into a sniper rifle and began to scan the areas looking for any Decepticons. Insecticons too, for they came up onto the surface when energon became scarce. "Whatever the Decepticons need Shock Vector for, it isn't good."

Shock Vector woke up looking around. He tried to move his arms, but they were chained together behind his back. Looking over he saw the Decepticons and Cyclone's body. "What do you want from me Decepticons?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/27/2013, 1:20 pm

Electra Prime nods once then sighs softly, comforted by her comrades presence. She was a bit uneasy as they moved through the familiar terrain, well familiar to her at least..they were on the same road she'd used as her escape route. The memories replayed in her optics causing her to almost freeze up, but she kept walking. She all of the sudden saw WildCharger in his alt mode going dangerously ahead of the group.
"WildCharger!" she cried out in shock as a hoard of insecticons came his way. ElectraPrime rushed forward shooting with her Medium blaster, tucking her jet wings in as she raced on. Once she reached WildCharger she stood over the minicon and protected him. She got hit many times on her shoulders and chest, but she ignored the pain. Once all the insecticons were gone she had lost vital energon but was more worried about WildCharger. He was online, just seeming to have gone into stasis. Electra Prime picks up her mincon and carries him in her arms, continuing to walk boldly forwards. Once Kaon came into view Electra sighs in relief and starts moving at a faster pace.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/27/2013, 7:05 pm

Dive bomb rushed in and saw whiplash laying on the floor and picked her up and placed her on the table. He ripped off her chest plate revealing her spark chamber. He carefully removed the protective shield and connected a large cable to it and flipped a switch. Loud electricity sounds filled the room. ” there this will keep her spark active.”

He then retracted a circular saw from his hand and cut several pieces from her head. Once he finished he removed the pieces and connected a few wires and flipped a few more switches. Loud beeping sounds like a life support system running. ” this will keep her brain functions alive. We have to drain all energon from her and resupply her with fresh energon. I'm not sure if this will work cause of the type of experimental energon she used on herself. If anything changes contact me immediately.”

He then left the room heading to look at cyclones body again.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/27/2013, 8:15 pm

Ace Shadow bowed her head, and pulled up a chair next to the table. She sat there and kept an eye on her commander.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/27/2013, 9:02 pm

Titanus's arm turned into a blaster and he aimed it at the Insecticons and blasted them to bits with a shot. "Do not waste your energon fighting, I can handle it all. Continue on." Titanus ducked over an arc and continued moving on. "The war between your two factions has decimated Cybertron. The Primes of the Old may of stopped Unicron from destroying and consuming Cybertron, but the war of his creations has done more than that. I would rather see Cybertron be eaten and consumed by The Planet Eater then to be corrupted and killed such as it is now. As this is now is a planet that is the greatest corpse in the galaxy." Titanus continued walking with a stern look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/27/2013, 9:18 pm

Cyber Wing ignored what was happening with the other Decepticons and continued to watch Shock Vector. "You are my prisoner. You will make us a new combiner to combat your new friend or you will die. You were a Decepticon once brother, join us once more and I will not need to have you chained."

Shock Vector continued to struggle against his bondage. "I will not serve such evil as you! Your as worse as the Quintessans and Unicron!"

"If you won't join us or create our combiner I guess I'll have to kill you."

"I don't fear death."

"No you don't do you. But would you want to leave Sky Blazer, your own brother. Plus, if you don't join," Cyber Wing moved closer and whispered to Shock Vector, "I am not a fool like the others, I know he is still alive. You Autobots would never allow him to even near death without trying to save him. I will inform Dive Bomb about it and have him crush the spark personally if you do not make it for us. You have a mega cycle to decide." Cyber Wing walked away to join his fellow Decepticons. "He will do it for us Lord Dive Bomb."
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/27/2013, 9:27 pm

Dive bomb looked at cyber wing with an evil glance. ” can you guarantee that, cause if not your entire brotherhood will fade into the well of Sparks”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/28/2013, 5:54 am

"I assure you he will. I mean, have I failed you yet? Regardless of if he helps us or not, we just killed their scientist and we still have their leader's corpse in our possession." Cyber Wing walks back over to Shock Vector and put his hand under his chest plate lifting him up, "I hope you've had enough time brother, because if you do not help me your death will approach." He threw his brother on the ground lifting him up once more onto his feet and pushed him to move. "Let's bring you to your laboratory."

Shock Vector continued along looking around at the Decepticons and followed Cyber Wing's commands. They soon arrived in the laboratory and Shock Vector sat down in one of it's seats. "So how do you propose I make a combiner?"

"Lord Dive Bomb, may you make sure our guest knows how this is going to work. I wasn't programmed with the knowledge."
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/28/2013, 6:52 am

WhipLash slowly came to and groaned slightly, her vision was blurry but she was able to make out a few things.
"Ooh...wh-whats going on?" she managed to get the word out of her vocals as her red optics glanced around from under her visor. She saw Ace Shadow and forced a wolfish grin.
"So help came after all..." she then broke off with a sigh and she looks at all the cables attached to her now.
"Oh what joy..." she spoke softly as her minicon Stinger came over in his alt mode. She looks at the well sized bumblebee and starts petting him on his cranium gently, trying to calm herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/28/2013, 3:51 pm

Ace jumped up when she saw that her commander awoken. "Commander, Lord Dice Bomb saved your life. He too. Me to report to him I anything changes. Remain here mame while I get our lord." Ace shadow then got up from where she was and went in search of Dive Bomb, she found him with an Autobot and Cyber Wing. She cleared her throat and spoke. "Lord Dive Bomb, Commander WhipLash has awoken."
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/29/2013, 1:51 pm

WhipLash remained quiet as her two fellow cons returned. She continued lightly petting her minicon Stinger on his head while he was in his bumblebee form. She sighed, slowly calming herself down and relaxing. Her red optics were a bit dull from under her visor but it didn't show all to much. She was careful to to jostle any wires she was currently hooked up to, because she knew one small jostle could mean her demise, so for now she just laid still petting Stinger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/29/2013, 3:32 pm

Before ace shadow came to him with news about whiplash, he gave schematics of himself, cyber wing, long horn to see if either of them can combine either with each other or if a new batch of decepticons must be created. ” do not try to deceive me, I have already done some work on it and if your readings don't match my initial stages you will be melted slowly into a piece of human furniture.”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/30/2013, 7:04 pm

Sky Blazer continued on looking at Titanus feeling some guilt. Looking onward with his sniper rifle he saw the Decepticon Prison in Kaon. "I have an idea. Sabotage is our best strategy if we are going to save Shock Vector. Me and the big guy here will go attack an energon silo while the rest go and save Shock Vector and Cyclone. We will regroup at this position in two megacycles(just so you know that's an hour)."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 1/30/2013, 7:15 pm

Wolfbite was still groggy from his extended hibernation as he looked around the shuttle that was headed towards Cybertron. Man i can't believe I slept that long. he thought as the gigantic planet came into view. Immediately he switched the ships shields on and switched the radio to a secure Autobot frequency. "This is the Autobot WolfBite en route to Cybertron I beleive I will be landing just a few Earth miles from Kaon. If there are any Autobots nearby please resopnd." he said over the radio hoping against the odds that there were allys near the Decepticon Capital.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/30/2013, 8:16 pm

Electra Prime held up a hand to Sky Blazer as she heard a familuar voice over the com links. She nearly cried out in pure joy.
"WolfBite! Hey long time no talk, get yourself down here, theres alot you need to catch up on." she spoke with light humor as she grew a bit excited and thrilled one of her closest comrades was back.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/31/2013, 2:35 pm

"Good thing to see you, but we're in trouble right now. An Autobot was taken hostage along with Cyclone. You will meet up with the rest of the Autobots to rescue them. Me and Titanus will annihilate a few energon silos." Sky Blazer transformed, flew up to Titanus's shoulder and transformed back into his robot form and landed on it. "Onward! Till all are one!" Sky Blazer looked up to the darkness of space looking for WolfBite.

Last edited by Sky Blazer on 2/1/2013, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 1/31/2013, 4:08 pm

Wolfbite was ecstatic to hear Electra and Sky Blazer again and when he landed on Cybertron he got out of the ship as quickly as he could, transformed into his challenger mode and floored it to the location of the other Autobots. He heard Sky Blazer declaring the famous Autobot battle cry and pulled up to the others. Transforming and smiling around at his commrades he looked to Kaon and shouted in return. "Till all are one!"
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 2/1/2013, 11:44 am

Electra Prime laughed joyously then calls out loudly.
"Till all are one!" she unsheathes her duel arm blades and stood tall, her bright blue optics sparkling with protection and pride. She was truly honored to be fighting alongside her fellow bots, as their new leader and such. She was bursting to her seams with pride, and it

((sorry for shortness and lack of stuff, at school currently and yea u can guess the rest of the story))
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/1/2013, 2:46 pm

Titanus begins to walk forward towards the areas Sky Blazer told him to go. "That calling I can agree with, till all are one!" He continued to walk until he was in range and began to fire at several of them, each with one missile as the extremely explosive energon was destroyed it all with destructive calamity. Decepticons came to stop them but Titanus just fired at them killing them all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next