TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybertron

+3
Galactic Viper
Arch Angel
Dream Weaver
7 posters

Go down

Cybertron Empty Cybertron

Post  Dream Weaver 6/13/2010, 12:06 pm

Hey I have an idea for a mission that will involve what the Autobots are doing on their Galactic Exploration mission. I think we should do something like both the Autobots and Decepticons look for Cybertron or its hidden secrets or something like that as some what of a group effort.

In other words we should have it so the Deceptions also go on an exploration of the old galaxy for the same reason...to search for our origins. And once we get to the Cybertron galaxy we will find a war going on between the two faction and maybe a third on Cybertron itself (even though we thought it was destroyed). The war could be over who the Autobot and Decepticon leaders are, to which when we come the problem will be solved, but the war will continue due to our hatred for one another.

This was just an idea I came up with feel free to include your thoughts and suggestions.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Cybertron Empty Re: Cybertron

Post  Arch Angel 6/15/2010, 6:48 pm

I agree with that, Cybertron should be still in existence. It would open up further RPs in the future.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/15/2010, 9:14 pm

agreed
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 11:58 am

I will put a short halt on our Galactic Exploration mission, I have opened it up so that it is possible for the Decepticons to have intercepted our transmission, so that they may follow us to the other Galaxy. Oh, and The Cybertron galaxy should have another name for reference.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/25/2010, 8:28 am

Ok we will get to that asap.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Cybertron Empty A few name drops in response to your cool ideas:)

Post  Guest 8/27/2010, 10:38 am

Alpha Trion, The Quintessons, Vector Sigma and Primus. Just thought it might be neat to discover some history regarding them on Cybertron:) Of course, as always, it's our prerogative to expand upon ideas that current mythos has ommited. ~Protean

Back to top Go down

Cybertron Empty Agreed

Post  Electrious 7/29/2011, 7:04 pm

This sounds good, maybe we discover something, it would start with a sort of riddle(Anybot else thinking "When dawn lights the daggers tip three kings will reviel the doorway" from Transformers revenge of the fallen?) or we uncover a bot who was thought to be dead but went into hiding and has some sort of clue or map of some sort, like one of the bots that Protean Diaclone listed. Or maybe a different race now inhabits the planet and a bot that tould us(not specificaly) that something to show our past selves exsisted still on Cybertron works for that new race and he lied and we get trapped with the new more hostile race taking over our planet, we try to leave but they say that only Bot's that have proven themselves in battle have left.
Kind of something I was thinking at the moment, feel free to assist with naming the new race ect. I'm open 4 ideas
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Cybertron Empty Discovery?

Post  WolfBite87 7/6/2012, 10:13 pm

Maybe on Cybertron we could discover the Maximals and Predicons. Aren't they supposed to be desendants of the original factions anyway?
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/6/2012, 10:27 pm

A good idea however they aren't much bigger than mini cons plus we are kinda sticking with g1 live action type era with a little armada hence the use of mini cons here but we could discover them at a later time
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/11/2013, 4:57 pm

Oh god, I have a perfect idea. Get this Cybertron RP started up! Very Happy
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant