TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybertron(For everyone)

+8
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
cyclone
Long Horn
Meltdown
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Electrious
12 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Sky Blazer 1/18/2013, 7:24 pm

Sky Blazer still looked up at him in amazement. "I've heard of Guardian robots in the terminals on Cybertron. To meet one in person..."

Shock Vector rushed over to Electra "Electra, we must have him take us to Cybertron. I remember one of the Decepticons talking about getting more energon. If we can find out where to find some energon, we can sustain Cyclone and fuel the rest of our needs."

Cyber Wing bows to his master "As you wish my master, I will try to find their location." Cyber Wing had started looking on the terminals for energon levels when he found a gigantic quantity near a place the humans call Florida. "Master! There is a large influx of energon near a place the humans call Florida!"

((Sorry I forgot we didn't know he was still alive. Also, sorry if the video is too big. I just did it because I thought it'd be cool, but if you guys think it's too big and unneeded I will take it off and not post those things again k. But if you know how to make the video smaller that'd be great too Very Happy))

Last edited by Sky Blazer on 1/18/2013, 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cybertron(For Everyone)

Post  Electrious 1/18/2013, 7:44 pm

Electra Prime looks at Shock Vector and huffs softly.
"Yea..I did hear my supposed sister WhipLash mention energon...but it was dark energon she said I do believe...and we certainly don't want any of that..it's evil and corrupted.." she spoke then sounded tart and bitter towards the end. Her arms neatly folded across her chest as she pondered her thoughts around.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/18/2013, 8:06 pm

Dive bomb looked at the large scale energon reading. ” continue monitoring the signal, if it changes notify me at once.” Dive bomb motioned fir cyber wing to leave. He then continued looking over the report. ” what in the slag are you” he said to himself.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/18/2013, 8:33 pm

Cyber Wing left pondering the energon disturbance. He quickly hacked into a human satellite and looked at the place where the energon disturbance was. He was shocked! Not as shocked seeing the Autobots, but a guardian robot. He looked at the terminal's data on guardian robots, learning about them, quickly hoping to know what he was dealing with.

"So.. they serve whoever wields the Matrix of Leadership then... that is interesting."

"But Electra, if they are getting dark energon they must have a source of energon on Cybertron to convert. We must at least try, we are out of energon." Shock Vector looked up at the guardian robot "You could take us to Cybertron, correct?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/19/2013, 4:57 am

Electra Prime huffs softly then finally came up with something.
"I bet..They're draining out regular energon from one of the old autobot bases like Iacon..and then sending it to Tripticon to be processed...I don't know if we'd be able to even breach Iacon, It's on the north pole of cyberton...and when I last saw it, all it looked like were ruins..but still there;s a good chance that's where they're getting it from." she rambled out her thoughts with a small frown. Her bright blue optics glowing faintly as she looks up at Titanus then back to the brothers.
"Fine..I guess we're going." she spoke slowly, personally not wanting the see the wreckage of her homeland another time.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/19/2013, 10:11 am

Titanus nodded and began to transform, a slow process because of his size, but he soon turned into the spaceship that was his alt form. A hatch opened and light shined out of it. "You may enter, Autobots. I will head to Iacon immediately."

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/19/2013, 10:18 am

Electra Prime entered briskly and hissed over her shoulder at the brothers.
"Happy now? Thanks, now I'm gonna be reminded of all my tainted memories again.." she was obviously not in a good mood at the time being and instead of concealing her rage she took it out on her comrades. She just wandered around until she sat down finally in a hallway. Shaking her head side to side, mentally disturbed of all her memories that came along with her home planet. She wasn't trying to hide her emotions now, she'd been sliced open and wasn't able to compose herself as quick as she used to now.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/19/2013, 11:00 am

Sky Blazer followed Electra through Titanus looking around. "Electra, if we don't go to Cybertron then we may all just die off and rust. We need energon or we won't be able to survive, or keep Cyclone alive for too long. It is imperative we get back to Cybertron." Sky Blazer continued walking and sat down at a control panel as Shock Vector sat next to him.

"As soon as the energon is back under our control, we will leave Cybertron. If we could get a space bridge working, we could probably station Autobots up there to keep funneling it to us, and guard the area from the Decepticons."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/19/2013, 6:15 pm

Electra Prime sighed softly as he left then muttered to herself.
"I could live without reliving all the carnage and torture on the battle fields and bases..." she spoke tartly as her optics screwed shut, and she conceals herself among the shadows on the wall.

(sorry for my short post,I'm pressed on time.)
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/20/2013, 8:13 am

Dive bomb continued looking at the readout. ” it can't be, a star ship, the energon levels would be much higher. Could it be, I thought they was extinct. Cyber wing to my chambers at once, we have trouble coming.”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/20/2013, 10:38 am

Cyber Wing walked over to Dive Bomb, kneeling once he arrived, "Master, I think you have seen what we are dealing with." Cyber Wing got up looking through his systems to make sure he had ammo in each of his weapons. "I am ready to be deployed at any moment, though if I could have Decepticons to follow, they would be done for."
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/20/2013, 11:05 am

Dive bomb looked at cyber wing. ” you can have my entire army but if this truly a guardian robot it wouldn't matter. If this guardian follows the same programming as the rest of it's kind was programmed it will follow and protect the holder of the matrix. We need a way to separate all three from each other. Contact whiplash I think it's time we create another combiner, a combiner would be enough to stand up to one of the guardians.” Dive bomb thought about a few ideas for the creation of his new proposed combiner team.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/20/2013, 12:55 pm

"As you wish." Cyber Wing walked away and left the room in search of WhipLash. Looking around for a bit, he finally found her. "Whiplash, Dive Bomb wishes to see you in his throne room. A guardian robot has joined the Autobots, so we need a combiner." Cyber Wing turned around and headed back to Dive Bomb's throne room.
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/20/2013, 6:59 pm

"Electra, we must. Cyclone's spark will fail if we don't. I say we leave immediately. The Decepticons could be knocking on our door at any moment." Sky Blazer sat down looking at his new arm.

((Was rushed. Dad is making me help out around the house))
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/23/2013, 5:51 am

Titanus floated above the ground for many moments, awaiting all of the Autobots. Once they had entered he heard the request of Cybertron and flew out of the atmosphere towards Cybertron. "We will be at Cybertron in two Earth hours. I suggest you recharge and arm yourselves in preparation."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/24/2013, 3:31 pm

WhipLash jolted away from her slight recharge and shook all over.
"S-Sorry...I've been taking so many shifts I've exhausted myself quite a bit...but I shall go see M'lord as he wishes.." she spoke drowsily then staggered to her paws, using her wolf form as usual, and then she entered the throne room and bows deeply to her master.
"I'm here M'lord, what is it you require?" she spoke respectfully as her optics were closed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/24/2013, 3:46 pm

Dive bomb looked as whiplash walked in. ” I'm not sure if you are aware but we have a grave situation. I suspect a guardian robot still exists and now has joined the autobots here on earth. Since you are my scientist I'm tasking you to create a combiner team. I am debating on being the field commander for them. Take my schematics and determine if I can be fitted for such an operation. If not then try long horn or even yourself. But also I know there is a major mind meld and sometimes they can't agree on much while joined, I want you to try to fix this issue.”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/24/2013, 3:54 pm

Cyber Wing looked over at Dive Bomb and WhipLash hearing the promise of power. "Master, if you don't mind my request, I could always be the one to undergo the procedure. I believe any Decepticon that has any actual intelligence will follow my commands with no questions. Plus, I could always kill the dreaded Sky Blazer and Shock Vector in that new form..."
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/24/2013, 5:03 pm

Dive bomb looked at cyber wing. ” we shall see, if I'm a match then perhaps you can form one of the components, and if I'm not I shall consider you among the others.”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/25/2013, 6:09 am

WhipLash hesitated upon hearing this request.
"I may need some assistance M'lord...I'm not really quite the scientist yet..still in the works..." she spoke slowly her tone full of nervousness and worry as her wolf ears pinned back to show she was afraid she might be snatched up again and given more dents to pound out. She bowed respectfully, to afraid now to move from that position.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/25/2013, 2:10 pm

Ace Shadow knew something was up, and was curious. She walked in to her lords room and saw WhipLash bowing in fear and Cyber Wing on the side. She cleared her vocal cords and said, "My lord, I have just arrived back from a scouting mission you sent me on, when I sensed a presents I haven't sensed since Cybertron. What is going on, if I may ask, Lord Dive Bomb."
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/25/2013, 2:53 pm

"A scientist... I believe I know one. Master, give me some Decepticon seekers and I will get him to serve us." His arms turned into chain guns and his shoulder cannons came up. "I could bring Ace Shadow as well, I want to just bring the Decepticons in case of a fight." Cyber Wing transforms and prepares to leave at the earliest possible.

((Was rushed about to go play LoL))
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/25/2013, 3:18 pm

WhipLash huffs softly and stands up in her wolf form, not submitting any longer from fear. She then did something she rarely ever did, converts to her robot mode. She was thrown upwards as her gears ground and her plates shifted. She then stood tall, spikes running along her backside, a single large visor replacing her two blood red optics, she basically looked like a wolf on two legs. Her claws were longer and more violent looking. She let out a soft chuckle.
"Well, I shouldn't miss out on any fun, not with my new form to test out. Care to allow your Commander along for the ride CyberWing?" she slurred her words a bit as she lashes her tail side to side, letting a faint haze of her eagerness show.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 1/25/2013, 4:07 pm

Ace looked back and forth between the two fellow 'cons, completly confused. Wanting to know what was going on she spoke up yet again. "Before any finale decisons are made, may someone please tell me what has happened? I just sensed a Guardian bot outside, I have not seen one since the time of Cybertron. So please, will someone tell me what is going on?" Ace sounded a bit more panicky then she would have liked, but she wanted to be let in on what was going on.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/25/2013, 4:55 pm

Cyber Wing opened the door of his helicopter form "You two, get in. I'll have a stealth program jam our signals. Decepticons follow me, we head for the guardian robot. Shock Vector will be ours!" His wings folded along the sides of his form and tiny wings with thrusters propelled him out of the base and towards the oncoming Autobots. "WhipLash fill her in, at any moments the Autobots could arrive and I must stay vigilant and watch the energon tracker."
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next