TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybertron(For everyone)

+8
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
cyclone
Long Horn
Meltdown
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Electrious
12 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cybertron(For Everyone)

Post  Electrious 1/16/2013, 1:46 pm

Electra Prime nods her head slowly and stands back up collecting herself again. She looks warily to the thermal and spoke softly a bit wary and worried.
"Cyclone?" she asked softly as her jet wings quivered lightly and her bright blue optics cleared from their misty state.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Cybertron(For everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cybertron(For everyone)

Post  Sky Blazer 1/16/2013, 1:58 pm

Shock Vector and Sky Blazer walk over to the body of Cyclone and the rest of the Autobots. Ricochet stops the powerlink and leaves Sky Blazer's arm, which looks bare and bony. Smaller without the armor of his previous arm.

"I think I can help with his body. I was made for repairing my brothers." Shock Vector says as he opens Cyclone's chestplate. "I will put some energon into his old spark to keep it operational. If it isn't, he won't be able to return to his new or repaired chassis." He looks for a cube of energon, but to no avail can find none. They all were destroyed when the Decepticons had attacked, energon being such an explosive and unstable fuel. "If we are to make sure he can return to his own body we must find a source of energon to exploit and use to keep his chassis in good condition."

Shock Vector is stopped by Sky Blazer who walks over to Cyclone's body.

"We must leave now. There's no time for you rambling off Shock Vector." Ricochet transforms into a container and Sky Blazer grabs Cyclone's chassis and drags it into the container. "I've heard human communications, they will be here in several minutes. No time for anything but transforming and leaving this area." Sky Blazer walks around and sets up explosives along key points of the base that were still semi intact. "Electra help me with this, we must implode the junk above onto the base."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/16/2013, 2:16 pm

Electra Prime narrows her optics.
"Excuse me for stating fact, but we cannot blow this base up. Did you not just hear what the other medic said, Cyclone is the main computer now. And if you just wanna blow this place up we'll loose him. And." she snapped angrily then opens the door to the base.
"And, you'll loose me, because I am not leaving him." she stated firmly then slams the door shut and walks in a sassy manner back into the room and speaks to the medic.
"You'll have to forgive them, they weren't here when you transferred Cyclone to the thermal." she spoke softer then warily walks over to the main controls on a different thermal and pushes a few buttons. A huge pile of scrap shifted so that it was perfectly fixed over top the small underground base. But the funny thing was that there was a door somewhere in the pile of scrap, that would open a hole big enough to crawl through then the top of the base and a door would be seen. She smirked to herself, obviously pleased with her small little base that she'd just made awhile back as a sort of retreat for her but then expanded it bigger with tunnels leading to other places from underground. She sighs softly bowing her head down in defeat.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/16/2013, 2:58 pm

Sky Blazer grabs the bombs and puts them away grunting. "Then what Electra? The humans aren't stupid, and they probably won't leave the area after they detect the energy. It wouldn't be long until the humans realize it's underground and come down here searching for us. We probably only have about five minutes until they arrive."

Shock Vector dragged Ricochet's capsule form with Cyclone in it and moved to the tunnels below.

Yelling as loud as he could so that all of the Autobots could hear, "Autobots we must move through these tunnels. Find a way to bring Cyclone with us, but I am not sure we can sustain anymore than his body with Ricochet!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/16/2013, 3:05 pm

Electra Prime spoke firmly.
"I'll carry Cyclone, I did it once, I'll do it again." she stated then looks to Shock Vector.
"But before we vanish, I need you. To see if you can figure out how to get cyclones memories and such out of the thermal without killing any of them off." she spoke then gently lifts Cyclone out of SkyBlazers minicon and staggers slightly under his weight but stands tall moving towards the room boldly and setting her leader down on the table again with ease.
"Please hurry, as we know the humans will be upon this area soon. If you need more time I can work up a distraction with my holograms." she explained in a honest tone then looks to Cyclone and back to the brothers.
"Just help our leader...after he's helped us so much.." she spoke with emotion in her tone then bowed her head slightly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/16/2013, 3:22 pm

Jets flew above the base's location, obviously for recon as they quickly left. Humans would be here any moment. Sky Blazer stood by as Shock Vector observed the thermal and looked at Cyclones chassis.

"My opinion is to do this." He clicked buttons and something popped out. "I can't do it now without a good amount of time, though I can store it just like the data. Same way me and Sky Blazer got our memories back."

"Also put him back in the container, if we are to sustain him we need to have Ricochet connected to him. His energon could be transplanted into Cyclone to keep his spark active."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/16/2013, 3:33 pm

Electra Prime nodded once and did what she was told, gently lifting Cyclone back into the container. She then spoke firmly with a bright light in her formally dull blue optics.
"I'll distract them, watch and see." she spoke then converts to her corvette form and bursts outside quickly making sure she wasn't seen. She parked in front of the scrap heap and rolls down her drivers side window projecting a perfect hologram of a female human. Just as the humans arrived Electra smirked and spoke through the hologram.
"Stop Please, this area is unstable and we don't want anyone getting hurt. So if you could pack on out of here for the time being until we can get this structure stable that's be much appreciated." she spoke in a honey sweet voice then a male human, probably the leader of the squad came over and spoke gruffly.
"And I suppose you work here." he stated angrily as his eyes bore into her holograms.
"I'm a worker here indeed." she spoke back stately. A few minutes passed as cold glares were exchanged and quiet murmurs made. Electra grew slightly nervous and called over a secure com, making sure her voice was low.
"Hows it coming..I'm not quite sure I can hold them at bay much longer.." she stated simply in a quiet tone, then looks to the humans who were to her surprise, leaving the area.
"Never mind..I think they may be going to look elsewhere.." she spoke still in a quiet tone just to be on the safe side
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/16/2013, 4:44 pm

"By the sound of that they were just the first wave to come. Let's blow up the base, we have the memories of Cyclone, and the data of the terminals." Sky Blazer continues to place explosives on key points of the area.

Shock Vector dragged the capsule over to the tunnels and to the stream at the bottom lowering him in it but holding him. "I can leave with Shock Vector at any time." He looked towards the Autobots. "All of you head down the tunnel! We will be heading down. We will meet you down there"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/16/2013, 5:24 pm

Electra Prime floored it and quickly went back down the hatch making her way briskly to the tunnels. She saw Shock Vector and flashed a quick smile then spoke quickly.
"I believe this stream will lead us Northward to a state called Maine, or southward to a state called Florida. It depends on what way we want to go." she explains quickly as her bright blue optics shone vibrantly in the dimness of the tunnels.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone 1/16/2013, 8:20 pm

The capsule containing cyclone glowed a bright blue signifying that he is with his fellow autobots, though not in the form they wish, but still with then regardless. He would like to communicate with then but until he is properly installed in there new base that would have to wait.
cyclone
cyclone
one with the matrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/17/2013, 5:32 am

Electra Prime smiled faintly seeing the warm luminous glow. She sighs softly feeling a warmth spread over her, most likely from her jet engines running, so she switches them off then turns to the brothers.
"Which way shall we go boys? I haven't all day." she spoke playfully as her optics twinkled brightly. She sharpened her arm blades while she waited with patience and slight worry, worry that they may be found by anyone or anything. Whichever was first.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/17/2013, 3:38 pm

"Florida. This faction's space technology is located there. It may help us." Shock Vector turned on an energon scanner just incase any Decepticons decided to attack, he would see them coming.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/17/2013, 3:46 pm

Electra Prime boldly moved forward through the stream. the water dripping from her feet when she finally found the exit. It was through a large drain pipe and went into a larger stream under a bridge. Luckily it was night time so not many humans were out during these hours.
"There's a small desolate island not far off this states coastline, I'm sure we could make it before sun up if we hurry." she spoke rapidly as her frame had some tension from it since she'd been using her jet and corvette form in one day causing her some wear. She slowly shifts down to her f-18 hornet jet mode and waits for the others.
"Better be quick boys." she spoke firmly as she then shoots off into the dark blanketed sky, the stars and moon being the only natural light. She lead the way with confidence as her engines roared like feral animals.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/17/2013, 6:47 pm

Cyber Wing appeared at the Decepticon base to find his leader and the other Decepticons. "Master, are you still functioning well? We must get a medic on you immediately."

((Sorry for the short post, wasn't sure what to say qq))
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/17/2013, 7:32 pm

Heatstrike settled down on a warm beach for the night away from the humans. Primus, this place if full of life, I never seen so much, but I am not here for a sight seeing trip. I have official business to take care of. He thinks to himself, looking at his scanners. They recently detected Autobot and Decepticon signals earlier, now most of them are gone, probably cloaked to prevent the factions' from detecting the each other. He stood over the beach, fanning out his wings trying to gain back feeling in them from flying.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/17/2013, 9:10 pm

Dive bomb sat on his throne thinking. He noticed cyber wing speak to him but dive bomb was lost in his own thoughts. feeling an emptiness at the loss of his brother, not a sad feeling but just hollow. He heard cyber wings words ”let the medic finish the others, my repair systems are already working” it is true dive bombs systems are working but even his own systems would take months just to repair his internal components, but his exterior can not self repair so he would indeed need a medic. ” once he is finished send him to me”
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/17/2013, 11:59 pm

WhipLash was sitting down trying to tend to her wounds but had little success. As she heard them speaking about the medic she spoke softly. "If you don't mind M'lord, I'd like the medic to see me after your done." she spoke softly as she was in her wolf mode sitting on silent haunches. A few barren wounds on her metal hide and her right front leg was twisted ever so slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/18/2013, 4:59 pm

The Matrix... It has moved. I have not felt this change since Cyclone, but this change seems stronger. A Prime? Not possible to be one of the old, but a new one... perhaps. The Transfomer known as Titanus awoke, and began to fly towards Earth. The humans would not know what was happening, a flying ship of unknown origins flying towards their planet. He cared not, for he must find the wielder of the Matrix.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/18/2013, 5:25 pm

Electra Prime moved swiftly checking her radar frequently. She then lands on the island she'd told them about slipping a bit in the sand seeming to almost make a fool of herself but she caught herself against a palm tree. She quickly stood up before she broke the tree and looks around and frowns slightly.
"Well we're in for it now..I can't seem to remember where I hid the switch to open up the underground safehatch..and without getting to the safehatch we basically have no tech to help us restore Cyclone.." she spoke frantically as her bright blue optics flashed under the rising sun.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 1/18/2013, 5:34 pm

Sky Blazer and Shock Vector looked around the island, moving sand and trying to find anything like a safe hatch.

While they were looking the energon locator on Shock Vectors scanner exploded. "What the?! Autobots to arms! Decepticons incoming!" But when Shock Vector looked up aiming all his guns at the sky he saw something he thought he would never see.

Sky Blazer aimed up in the sky too, but trembled looking at the spaceship heading towards them. "Primus...."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 1/18/2013, 5:44 pm

Cyber Wing walked over to WhipLash. "You were not in the battle! Come with me. I need you and a battalion of Decepticons. The Autobots are weak, we could kill them now." Cyber Wing looked over to Dive Bomb "Master may I slay the remainder of Autobots, and if not at least damage Cyclone more, to the point of absolute death! Let us kill in your name!"
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/18/2013, 6:20 pm

Titanus slowed his pace down, floating in mid air for a few moments. The Autobots looked at him, gasping and in need of an answer. Parts of his alternate form moved around and soon the gears and metal of his body morphed and turned into another entire being. Slowly, he transformed into his robot mode, and fell to the ground smashing into the water near the island, making waves splash against the shore. "I am Titanus, Guardian Robot of Cybertron. Wielder of the Matrix, I come to you bearing my services." Titanus kneeled before the Matrix Wielder, and bowed. "Electra Prime, I shall follow you. As long as the Matrix of Leadership is in your position, I am yours."

((Since a few of you use colors I suppose I'll just use them too.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/18/2013, 6:22 pm

(the decepticons could not know that cyclone is still alive. ALL DECEPTICONS TREAT CYCLONE AS IF HE WAS DEAD)

Dive bomb looked at cyber wing. ” have you been able to tack them. I doubt they are still in the same location. Many earth hours have passed since cyclone died. Once we get more warriors repaired and an exact location of the autobots then you may lead the attack”

(I know this is a site wide mission but if you aren't physically there you can't know what the other factions are doing)
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/18/2013, 6:40 pm

(Good gracious, lots of side chatter.)

Electra Prime stood tall throughout the moments that passed as the bot called Titanus lands. She then clears her vocals and hesitates to speak, mostly unknowing of exactly what to say.
"Thank you Titanus, your services are greatly appreciated. This is SkyBlazer and ShockVector, they are fellow autobots as well obviously." she spoke a bit nerve wrecked at the moment, she gestured to the brothers briefly as she spoke their names. She then realizes just how small she is compared to others and let out a soft sigh.

Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/18/2013, 6:54 pm

Small amounts of rage built up inside the Transformer. "Autobots... like the ones who helped destroy our planet? Autobots and Decepticons, destroyers they both are, but you hold the Matrix of Leadership, so I must serve thee." Titanus reminded himself that the Autobots were led by the one chosen by the council to lead Cybertron, but they helped destroy the planet he once called home. He felt conflicted, but he knew in his programming he must serve the one who holds the Matrix, and if it means helping those who destroyed his planet he must. "Give me an order and I will comply."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next