TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Cove,

+4
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Galactic Viper
Electrious
8 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 4 Empty Dancing on the double crossing line,

Post  Electrious 11/25/2011, 12:55 pm

I did not want to keep getting into fights since every time I made a fool of myself, despite my wounds I still had stelth on my side and I didn't waste it. I snuck through the trees and bushes until I saw Black Viper come into my view, I pulled out a pair of stasus cuffs then aimed low and the cuffs caught on his legs and I waited kneeling down in the shadows, my eyes glowing brightly as I held my sword at the ready.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Galactic Viper 11/25/2011, 7:48 pm

Viper took a step then he fell to the ground. By the great all spark, what the heck is going on...

He moved his scythe around cutting down the trees around him.

ALL DECPTICONS, ATTACK AT MY LOCATION! AUTOBOTS ARE IN THE AREA.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/26/2011, 9:19 am

I narrowed my eyes and put my hand over the large cut on my side as it kept draining my power and functions, my radar was going haywire and beeped a few times until I shut it up. I heard Viper call for back up when all of a sudden I heard a low throaty growling behind me, I look behind me in shock, their stood WhipLash looking more dead than alive. "EMP grenades, I'll never like those." She growled as she stalked out toward Black Viper, she paused looking back at me as her golden eyes sparkled, "Are you coming or not sister?" She asked me as she gave me such a pleading look I couldn't say no, "Fine, but don't expect me to just agree with this," I snapped pulling out my black sword that pulsed with dark energon and followed WhipLash quickly.

((WhipLash tould me her lines over the phone))
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 11/26/2011, 7:51 pm

Three more Decepticon jets flew over head. They started to drop energon bombs on the fleeing Autobots.

Viper finally broke loose from the shackels, then he went to the air. He transformed back in to his plane mode. Tracking Electra's leakage like a blood trail.

Viper had gotten to her once, he will once again.

Autobot Electra, I can help you...., he said over a autobot comm channel..
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 4 Empty Again and again...

Post  Sky Blazer 11/26/2011, 8:44 pm

Sky Blazer started to fire at the Decepticon jets with his powerlink fusion cannon hitting one which caught on fire and beamed down to the trees. Sky Blazer was about to hit the other two when out of no where a blade of energon seeped through Sky Blazers shoulder. Cyber Wing had returned.
Cyber Wing yanked, pulled, and twisted the blade yelling, "Fall! FALL!"
Sky Blazer was at the mercy of Cyber Wing. Shock-Vector quickly rushed over and shot at Cyber Wing. Cyber Wing aimed his shoulder blasters at Shock-Vector and opened fire. Shock-Vector grabbed a ginormous cannon off of his back and threw it in front of himself. The cannon transformed and became a Large Battle Platform. The old cannon had opened up leaving the sides to cover the front as shields as the end turned into a big blaster. The parts of the cannon that wasn't covered by it's former shell showed energon flowing through the cannon. Immediately Shock-Vector blasts the cannon at Cyber Wing ripping off one of his shoulder cannons and cut through his shoulder a little halfway. Cyber Wing reached for his arm quickly and looked back at Shock-Vector with his optics, which were full of rage, and took out his energon sword from Sky Blazer. Sky Blazer rolled over and started to shoot at Cyber Wing. Cyber Wing transformed and went backwards trying to achieve distance as he opened fire. Sky Blazer crawled over behind the battle platform as Ricochet turned into his proto-form and started to repair Sky Blazer.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/27/2011, 4:30 pm

As I staggered to a halt near a cliff out near the coast with waves splashing up against the ground, I tried to cover up my dark energon trail but failed to even make it vanish. All of the sudden I caught a message over an Autobot comm and my eyes narrowed to slits, "Who-who is th-this?" I asked in a frightned voice as my jet wings started to shiver and crash against eachother. I waited for a responce since I knew better than to rush headfirst into these kind of things.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 11/27/2011, 7:28 pm

The voice came back over the comm channel... You know who it is Electra.... The only one that can help you, is I. Go to sector 4 at the cove, I shall meet you there.

Viper banked hard high right heading for sector 4. He flew for a short time then he transformed back to his robot form. Then he hit the cover so no one would see him. Then he waited, for Electra. He thought to himself, get her to swap sides she would be a great ally and spy on the Abots.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/28/2011, 6:27 am

I heard the reply and paused as I unscrambled the comm to find that it was a con speaking over the lines, I didn't know why but I trusted the Decepticon and headed towards sector four at the cove I discovered. But as I flew more and more of my energon was leaking until I came to a full halt and almost crashed into the front of the cove, I go to my alt form and then carefully walked inside,
"Hello? I came like you wanted," I called out as I felt sick to my gyros, almost dropping my hand pistols.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 11/28/2011, 7:24 am

Viper's green eyes lit up so she could see him from the shadows... Now that you have arrived, do you trust me to fix you.

He held out his hand to her.

All she had to do was take it. Then he could help her out of her pain.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/28/2011, 5:03 pm

I paused seeing the green glowing optics from the shadows, I pondered my chances of making a run for it but I knew better since I was in such a critical state, I looked at the cons outstreached hand and hesiantly reached out as my dainty hand streached out to meet the cons, but just as I almsot was about to grab the cons hand a huge jolt went through my frame as the dark energon took hold, I fell onto my knees as my optics blurred from blue to purple, I strained to grab control of myself for one second and spat out all I could muster, "Help me!" I cried out in a slightly warbled tone before collapsing as more tremors went through me, dark energon creeping down all my wires as purple light glowed from me, lighting up even the darkest places of the cove.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/28/2011, 5:40 pm

WhipLash followed her half sisters energon trail to the cove and entered carefully, she was still all mangled and beated, her left optic hanging from a wire, the rest of her smoked like a petro rabbit. She stalked in growling low but she laid off seeing it was only Viper with Electra, she wouldn't approve of any other con laying their paws on her sister, after all WhipLash concidered herself the eldest. She slipped into the shadows and sat motionlessly her golden optics dimmer so she wouldn't disturb the two, her tail gently flicked aganist the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 11/28/2011, 5:54 pm

Viper watched her go down. Then he went to her, he knelt down beside her. He picked her head up and looked her in the visual sensors.

Trust me, I can help you, but your pain will be more painful.

Viper sensed that Whiplash was close.

Lash get over here. I am going to need your assistance with this.

Viper looked at the gash in Electra's hull plating. He could see were the dark energon was flowing from. He flipped the tip of one finger so he could stop the flow of energon. As the flow stopped, Viper surgically fixed the wounds.

He waited till Lash came over to help hold her down to finish the rest of the repair job.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/28/2011, 5:59 pm

Electra hated medical work, not just watching it but preforming it, she stood up after the con finished and steadied herself against the coves wall, she spoke is a shivering tone "Thanks for that, I'm Electra by the way," She says flashing a small smile, but her heel catches a rock and she falls foward, she was truely embarrased as she found her hands on the cons chest plates, she gently shoved him away before standing upright again, her jets landing lights shining brightly as she brushed off the tips of her wings.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 11/28/2011, 6:06 pm

You still need more repairs. Trust me, I can tell you are having problems with your comrades the Autobots. Let me finish what repairs I can then we can talk about your surrender. Like I told you before, you might just live to see another cycle.

He held out his hand once more to her.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/28/2011, 6:13 pm

Electra confedently took Black Vipers hand and smiled, "I can hold myself up just fine, I'm not a little maidatron now," she replied and then squeezed Vipers hand tighter as more dark enrgon convusled down her slim frame, she looked to the exit and let go of her hold on Viper then spoke quietly, "Want to fly? Or shall we walk?" She asked then curtsied a bit, "Commander," She added with a sparkle in her eyes.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 11/28/2011, 6:18 pm

Let's walk for now. Still need to finish fixing your hull plates before you do anymore flying.

They head off to the east.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/28/2011, 6:23 pm

Electra nods putting a hand over her hull plate briefly before looking to the skies, a strong wind pulled her more toward Viper but she resisted it quickly, it only worked before it snagged her large wings and sent her a few feet to her left, she muttered in cybertronian, cursing, as she pulled her wings around her like a large dress of some sort so the wind wouldn't catch her off guard again, she looked at her radar and her eyes narrowed as a loud jet engine sounded over head. "Great, just great," She growled as she frowned.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 11/28/2011, 6:32 pm

You are safe with me. If any other Decpticon shows, you are my prisoner.

Four more Decpticon jets transformed and landed in front of the two of them.

Viper, most of the Autobots have retreated from the area. There are a few stragglers moving about., Starduster said.

Get after them, while I interogate this one.

Once the other jets left,

We need to find a place in private. So we can talk and get you fixed up before we go to base.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret Cove.

Post  Electrious 11/29/2011, 2:01 am

Electra nodded in agreement then looked down at her radar, she had been here once before and knew of a safe place not to far from here. "If I am correct there should be a small empy human town a few clicks North of our current position. " she spoke quickly as her optics glow a light purple again. "Its a shame that we cant fly there. I hear that the landscape.is grand." She spoke.with much enthusiasm but broke off "Got to carried away with myself there." She muttered as she let go of her huge ruby ref jet wings feeling no winds then looked.around. "Do you think that some bots are 'techno organics'?" She asked Viper as her picket like boot heels clicked on the hard ground while she went North.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/29/2011, 2:11 am

Phoenix was not out on medical duty since other medics were hanginh around the area. She did a fly by over.the cove and picked up Electras signal a ways off probly aa few clicks at the most she thought. She used every thing she could remember from her days of search and rescue and flew twice ovet Electras location and relized.there were cons below. She did not dare tp take on cons alone and shot off like a bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/29/2011, 2:21 am

TireBurn forgot how he got somewhere so peaceful then messed around with his comm that was cleverly discuised as a radio system. He saw Phoenix fly over head and followed her until he saw why she high tailed.it out of the area, standing just clicks.in front of him was Electra and a con he did not know. Tire Burn slowly backed.up then made a break for it. Not wishing to be caught.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 11/29/2011, 6:38 am

Sky Blazer got up despite his wounds. His shoulder was still badly damaged. Ricochet powerlinked with the arm to keep it together for as long as he could. If Sky Blazer couldn't get a medic soon, his arm would fall off. Sky Blazer ran over to cover while Cyber Wing, still firing at them, was moving higher in the air. Cyber Wing began to fly away. Shock-Vector received his cannon and started to run with Sky Blazer after him, knowing the air is to dangerous right now, they trailed Cyber Wing to a cave.
Cyber Wing transformed and entered the cave saying, "New prisoners? I'm happy to see that. So when will the torment begin?" Cyber Wing looked over at Electra.
Sky Blazer and Shock-Vector came to the opening. They began to prepare their weapons to fight. Sky Blazer motioned TireBurn to come over with them as Sky Blazer saw Phoenix-Wings above and radioed her to come down.
"Get ready for the assault fellow Autobots!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 11/29/2011, 8:54 pm

Time to get out of here...

He grabbed Electra then he hit his rockets and they took off. Decpticon fighters, attack autobots coming on our tails.

Turn off your tracker Electra, so they can not track you.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/29/2011, 9:10 pm

Electra turns off her tracking devise and made a run for it. She jumped up high then converted to her large red jet form and took off..like a missile. She kept an eye on her damaged hull before continuingg a few more clicks North. Electrz started to loose altitude and almost clipped her wing on a tree her tail fin lights blinked red a few times as.if a signal. Electra had.to land since her hull was being cracked by the violent winds.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/29/2011, 10:08 pm

Phoenix landed quickly beside Sky Blazer and looked at his injured arm and spoke in a hushed tone since she knew cons were nearby "Here, let me patch you up really quick." Phoenix Wings tells her comrad as she pulls out a welder and gets to work trying to be quick and cause no pain doing such. Once she finished Phoenix stood tall and put her tools away then looks up to see more cons. She grabs Sky Blazers hand and pulls him toward what looked like a pool of water but once Phoenix stepped on a button the pool opens to expose a chute. Phoenix made sure all her comrads got down safely then lead them through the secret passageway..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next