TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Cove,

+4
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Galactic Viper
Electrious
8 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 5 Empty Repairs in a short time

Post  Galactic Viper 12/1/2011, 9:13 pm

Viper got to Electra. He had to get her repaired before heading back to HQ.

Alright Electra, I got to fix you now, while we have a chance. , he said.

He took her into his arms. Just as he started repairing her damage, he slipped in a decepticon tracker only he had the frequency to track. THen he welded back her damage.

There you go darlin' that should help you. Now I want you to change over to our side. I seen how you lead in battle. Become one of us. Join me and we can take over and rule., he said to her as his glowing green eyes shimmer.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 5 Empty Re: The Secret Cove.

Post  Electrious 12/1/2011, 10:12 pm

Electra was stunned by Vipers offer and out of old habit started tracing random patterns on her large jet wings, she met Vipers glittering green eyes as her own pale teal optics glowed. "I accept your offer." Electra spoke in a strong and confedent tone, bowing down briefly as the light shone off her red and yellow paint. Electra stood tall and watched in suprise as her armory shifted as she gained more violent upgrades due to the dark energon she assumed as she ran a finger over the hooked spikes on her shoulders. Electra unsheathed her long coal black sword that pulsed with dark energon. "Well what are wr going to do now?" She asked curiously.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 5 Empty Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Galactic Viper 12/1/2011, 11:29 pm

Time to take care of some business. Your former Autobot friends. we are going to hunt them down, then you will come with me to HQ. Then you will get your upgrades once our leader hears of your good job for us., Viper said

He held out his hand to her

Shall we go my dear?
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/2/2011, 4:24 pm

Electra took Black Vipers hand then let go before darting off her pistols in hand as she slipped into the shadows noiselessly, it was fairly easy for her to find her old comrads and crouched down lower to the ground as she pulled out a large cannon and took aim, she had them in the dead center of her cannons view and pull the trigger a couple times before quickly darting to another position and firing, trying her best to confuse them, then she heard a low broken growl as WhipLash stalked over to her side, "I'll help, what should I do?" she asked me as Electra looked her over, she didn't look much better than the last time she saw her after the grenade got her, Electra looked at WhipLash with her dark teal optics and leaned on her cannon a bit,
"First please go get repairs then after that call me over a secure comm," Electra tells her friend who smiles
"Yeah, I hear you Electra, I'll be back though," she spoke softly before racing off like a bullet.
Electra now kept to the shadows until she thought they'd gotten enough and may have picked up her signal, Electra shot off gaining high altitudes before serving a last resort, two Tomahawk cruise missile's fired from under her huge jet wings as she went into a corkscrew and twirled down to lower altitude causing a sonic boom as she broke through the atmosphere, her radar started to blare an alarm as she didn't relize how close she was to the nearby ocean, Electra struggled in vain to stop, she didn't transform because she knew that most likely wouldn't help her in the situation she was in, she killed her engines, then as soon as Electra was out of the tradewinds her engines roared to life and she shot off, only a red sliver on the horizon. Electra landed on a nearby cliff side to rest for a cycles, but she still kept her cannon in hand.

((WhipLash tould me her lines))
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 12/4/2011, 3:24 pm

Sky Blazer went down with the other Autobots. He looked up to Electra firing missiles around.
"This is weird. She doesn't seem to have a tracking signal anymore. I wonder what happened. Well, we should go after Viper anyway. Onward." Sky Blazer said as he walked on and into the darkness of the cave.
Sky Blazer shot acid pellets at Black Viper's legs hoping to disable him.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 5 Empty Music is my galaxy

Post  Electrious 12/6/2011, 5:37 pm

I flew back toward Black Viper as I kept low altitude but not to dangersously low, not until I picked up a few signals behind me, I did a few loops before twirling into a mad corkscrew and shooting overhead the last location I was at with Viper. My twin engines sounded as loud as a thunderstorm, maybe louder, I didn't care to turn around and look behind me but I had to know who in the world was following me and how they kept up with my flying skills. But when I turned around it wasn't quite what expected and just hover slightly turning from left to right.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 5 Empty Damaged

Post  Galactic Viper 12/9/2011, 4:41 pm

Viper was attack from behind. He took lots of damage to his legs. This damage was enough to keep him from changing back into his Jet form. He turned around, with his scythe energized.

Only a coward would attack from behind, you act like a Decepticon...

Electra, come down for the party.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 5 Empty Party for one?

Post  Electrious 12/9/2011, 5:10 pm

Electra converted to her alt form and hovered in robot form facing the Decepticons who stood before her and recieved a comm from Viper and quickly replied, "I would but I have a little party for one on one going on here, I'm guessing most of the cons don't know I swapped over," she spoke in a soft tone as she kept one optic on the two cons that towered over her with energized swords, seeing that she energized my own as the dark energon flowed through it. Electra's teal optics flashed under the light as she took a few paces to the left but the cons followed and she was caught in a triangle.
"Nice little mexican stand off we got here," she mutters as she draw a pistol in her free hand and the cons drew cannons. "Great, looks like I'll be dancing for quite awhile, maybe if I'm lucky I could outrun them," Electra growled over the comm before converting down to her jet form and shooting off like a bullet with the two cons tailing her.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/15/2011, 8:02 pm

Just get down her Electra. I have a little problem down here
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 5 Empty Re: The secret cove,

Post  Electrious 12/15/2011, 8:17 pm

Electra flies quickly and then lands on her two feet almost toppling over as she saw that she'd landed right behind Black Viper, "I'm here, whats the problem?" she asked as her eyes glowed brightly while she held her large cannon up over her shoulder while her trigger finger itched.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/17/2011, 8:33 pm

Your autobot friends are here. So be aware of their deceptive motives. They attack from behind like cowards.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/20/2011, 4:19 pm

Electra nodded her head and stood her ground behind Black Viper. Just as she went to look at her radar it started to glitch and create a static buzz, her optics glowed as her tone hinted worry and fear. "Black Viper. I-I think th-they've j-jammed our-our c-c-coms a-a-and ra-ra-radar." Electra stammered feverently as she started to shiver a bit. Her large cannon was held up high over her shoulder to start but now it was starting to cause her to almost fall head over heels. As Electra tried to keep her cool and not let her newfound comrad sence her fear something odd happened, her radar came back to life to show a decepticon signal headed this way. Electra immediatly knew it was WhipLash but then paused again seeing a few autobot signals on her comrads trail.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/20/2011, 6:23 pm

Then unload on them when they are in range

Viper was not happy being locked down in one position. He had to move but his leg was damaged bad enough he could not transform.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/20/2011, 7:00 pm

Electra noted Black Vipers damaged leg and bent down slowly still balancing her cannon on her shoulder. "Do you want me to fix that for you? I've had medical experence." She tells Viper as she unlocked a compartment from her giant jet wings pulling out a few welders and tools.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/20/2011, 7:21 pm

Negative, fix damage later.. The attack could start while you are trying to fix me. I will not die on you I made you a promise.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/20/2011, 7:29 pm

Electra got back up with a sparkle in her optics and breathed a soft sigh. "Ok then. I don't know why but I'm trusting you to keep me safe." Her tone became quiet beyond normal as the lights on her tailfins and wing tips glowed brightly. She looks at Viper and speaks again "If you get to much damage I'll cover for you. I don't have these huge wings for just decoration," Electra spoke more quieter. She took her fist and patted her chest plates a few times before choking out. "My voice transmitters fading a bit," Electra whispered.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/20/2011, 7:38 pm

You will be fine my dear. I shall cover you also., he said.

He pulled his scythe out let the blade charge.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/20/2011, 7:59 pm

Electra had a brief moment of doubt but still noiselessly held up her cannon and held her long jagged sword in her free hand. Her optics became dimmer as she started to twist and turn around looking for an arial or head on attack. She became overwhelmed and went to a nearby cliffside and leaned heavily against it, still keeping her guard up.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/23/2011, 3:38 pm

Viper swung his scythe in front of him he hit one of the Autobots that was trying to sneak up on him.

Electra attack
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 5 Empty Panic attack

Post  Electrious 12/23/2011, 3:59 pm

Electra was scared stiff and held her cannon up high. When she heard Viper she quickly staggered over under her cannons weight and aimed for the autobot and fired a couple times, the shots created craters in the ground. "Viper, I honestly don't feel well. I felt like my processors have been blown to bits," Electra spoke with a bit of agony.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/23/2011, 7:35 pm

Viper grabber her, he was just going to have to risk the damage to his leg. He tried to make the jump to the air. He fired his jets. He took Electra with him, she was in bad shape. He had to get her to a secure spot to try to fix her..

He flew as far as he could till his engine gave out. He had to find, then he found it. The cove, they were at one time. He landed and carried her in.

[color=orange]Electra, I got us secured for now.[/color

He gave her some of his power to re-energize her circuitry. As he done that he was starting to lose power.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/25/2011, 11:36 am

Electra noticed Vipers power dropping and quickly snagged some energon shards from a compartment in her left arm and handed them over to Viper, slowly she hid the dark energon behind her back and tucked them behind her wings before kneeling down and looking around then she heard a loud gun shot go off but then looked up seeing a huge black plane that glided overhead. Electra smirked as she relized the con from the dark energon lab that three bots were chosen to go into.
"Hey Augury! Long time no see!" Electra called him over a secure com as she lifted up her black sword to show her location.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/25/2011, 11:53 am

Augury was carrying his human comrad Tynan to another military base when he hears a familuar voice over the military com. Augury banked a hard left as his black paint bore scars and dents.
"Well well, if it isn't Electra, haven't seen you since the lab." Augury spoke playfully as he landed down near the trees, almost clipping his right wing off. Augury transformed holding his human comrad in the palm of his hand, Tynan saluted the two other bots and remained deathly silent.
"This is my partner Tynan, we smuggle information from other bases and military areas. Tynan kind of is...mute. I mostly speak for him." Augury explained as Tynan just stood stiffly in his army uniform running his hand through his short black hair. Augury put Tynan on his shoulder blade so his hands were free.
"So anyways, I senced a low power level down here and lucky for you two I just so happened to have secured an energon mine a few clicks from here, quite an easy walk." Augury spoke with a pleased and calm tone, trying not to offend any of the two that were watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/25/2011, 11:58 am

Electra rolled her optics and laughed lightly as her paint shone cherry red under the lights glow.
"Your still the same smuggler I knew back on cybertron Augury." She spoke with humor as she retracted her pistols and kept her sword at her side. Electra looked back at Black Viper and calls over her spiked shoulder blade.
"Hey Commander, what do you think? I know Augury here isn't fooling us since we've pratically known eachother from protoforms." Electra spoke in a musical voice as she ran her fingers down her slightly dull sword.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/25/2011, 6:04 pm

Good my dear. We can always use extra hands in this battle. We need to get to HQ, you are needing repairs and those danged Autobots damaged me so I can not transform., he said.

He looked at Electra, his eyes were still dim, but he was getting feelings for her.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next