The Secret Cove,

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Language of the Primes

Post  Sky Blazer on 10/13/2011, 7:14 pm

Sky Blazer looks over and follows Electra bringing Shock-Vector along. Ricochet, in his alt-form, followed us down there. Shock-Vector runs over and looks at the symbols. A blue light comes from both Sky Blazer's and Shock-Vector's eyes, moving around the wall of symbols. They were decoding it with their scanners. Shock-Vector got little information as Sky Blazer got nothing, since Shock-Vector was meant to store information, even he knew about many languages, but even the Language of the Primes was to old for him to know what it meant.
"This is the basic story of Cybertron. With the creation of the universe, how Primus defeated Unicron, even the stories of the thirteen! One of the thirteen must of been on Earth before. If I am reading this right... the prime was Megatronus Prime. Oh! Another prime was here. It seems that prime was, Solus Prime." Shock-Vector says, fascinated by the little he could read of the language. "So, I get The Fallen was here once, but why would Solus Prime be here? She was one of the thirteen, a great weapon creator she was. If only I could of known her, that information of how she creates weapons would help the Autobots. Wish I could of--" Shock-Vector get's interrupted by Sky Blazer.
"Brother, I think we should get on with this. These don't look like something a Cybertronian would write on these walls. Perhaps, a human? You should remember, Megatronus Prime-- I mean-- The Fallen, tried to destroy this planet years ago. We should continue on." Sky Blazer says scanning the entire wall. "C'mon, we can look at this at HQ. Let's go." Sky Blazer walks off with Ricochet close behind him.

((If I hear any crap from a certain someone that I'm controlling SV don't say anything. He told me on the phone to say this.))
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious on 10/14/2011, 2:48 am

I paused before leaving the cave and trace the letters with my fingers again, and I find just what I was looking for, a paragraph on Solus Prime broke off after it spoke of her weaponry and how she started off, I our my hand firmly against that part of the wall and heard low humming, as if the cave was talking to me, I quickly took my coal black sword and stabbed it into the place where the paragraph ended. A bright shine occurred when my sword hit the wall, and wind blasted around, daring to sweep me off my feet, I look back at the wall and trace over the newer words, I stopped at one point and quickly retrace the small paragraph and spoke the words aloud to myself, "And yet untould of the heiress of Solus was lost to the stars," I say with a puzzled tone,my eyes glowed brightly, I quickly make scsn of it to look at later, but as I walked out of the cave I swear that I heard an extra pair of footsteps..

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Epyon on 10/14/2011, 3:45 am

Viper waited long enough for the decepticons to return to base.

He went out of the base and jumped into the air then transformed into his plane form.

Then he headed to to location that the decepticons were at.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/15/2011, 8:26 pm

I looked over at CyberWing and growl low seeing that Black Viper was headed our way, "I tould you that he was going to come looking for us, thi mission should have taken less time then it did,"
I grumbled, knowing I'd be held responsable for the failure, I quickly pace around, waiting impaitenetly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 10/15/2011, 10:56 pm

Viper arrived then he transformed. He looked at Whiplash.

Give me a status report. , Viper said with an annoyed tone to his voice.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing on 10/16/2011, 1:37 pm

Cyber Wing looks up at Black Viper, saying, "They escaped." Cyber Wing was annoyed that his chance to kill the Autobots left.
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thr Secret Cove,

Post  Guest on 10/16/2011, 3:14 pm

I look up at Black Viper and kneel down, "They did get away, but I have a fix on ones location, if you allow us to further pursue them we can scrap them," I replied confedently, I quickly add on with a shine in my golden eyes, "I am truely sorry that the mining took so long, I am responsable for the failure." I spoke in a soft voice.

((Need some help on figuring out how to color text, I already read it off the help center but it won't work for some reason..))

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 10/16/2011, 4:07 pm

Viper looked at Whiplash... Lord Dive Bomb does not like failures. Since you have found an Autobot, then let's ambush and scrap the lot. Time to place a few new Autobot heads on the wall for Lord Dive bomb.

Move Out!,Viper said.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/16/2011, 4:37 pm

I nodded and then start following Electra's signal on the radar, it was headed north but it didn't matter, it was all about finding my target. I pin point the location and also find about three other signals, all Autobots, I look over at Black Viper with a shine in my gold eyes, "It seems like we've found many Autobots for our lord, take no prisoners.." I whispered as I was in my wolf form knelt down behind a large bush, I look over at Cyber Wing "Seems like you'll get your payback for saving me and Lightning after all, bouth your brothers are right there, unknowing of our presence." I spoke in a quiet tone, I hold my whip at the ready, "Just say the words Black Viper," I say in a dark tone as my eyes narrowed to slits watching the three Autobots standing around,

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing on 10/17/2011, 6:43 pm

Cyber Wing transforms his arms into chain guns and aims at the Autobots, jittery with excitement.
"Finally I can kill them."
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/17/2011, 7:51 pm

I smirk and look over at Cyber Wings excited look and hears him speak, "Finally I can kill them," he spoke as he took aim, I playfully punch his shoulder, "Hey, don't forget to save some fun for us," I whispered as my golden eyes reflected the sunlight, I also took aim with my pistol, my ecto whip at my side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing on 10/22/2011, 10:55 pm

"When you see your brothers in front of you, you can kill them. They're mine." Cyber Wing moves in and waits for Black Viper's command.
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rbpoteat on 10/23/2011, 1:59 am

Electra wrote:I paused before leaving the cave and trace the letters with my fingers again, and I find just what I was looking for, a paragraph on Solus Prime broke off after it spoke of her weaponry and how she started off, I our my hand firmly against that part of the wall and heard low humming, as if the cave was talking to me, I quickly took my coal black sword and stabbed it into the place where the paragraph ended. A bright shine occurred when my sword hit the wall, and wind blasted around, daring to sweep me off my feet, I look back at the wall and trace over the newer words, I stopped at one point and quickly retrace the small paragraph and spoke the words aloud to myself, "And yet untould of the heiress of Solus was lost to the stars," I say with a puzzled tone,my eyes glowed brightly, I quickly make scsn of it to look at later, but as I walked out of the cave I swear that I heard an extra pair of footsteps..

Nitro just transformed into robot mode and depliyed his blade. he stiid face to face with another cybertronian. "Autobot?" he asked

rbpoteat
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 10/23/2011, 3:30 pm

Advance and attack!, Viper said.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 10/23/2011, 5:56 pm

I look over my shoulder blade and almost jumped hearing a voice, "Autobot?" the bot standing behind me asked, I turn fully around to face him, "Yes, I am Electra an Autobot warrior, you are..?" I reply kindly, my light blue eyes dart from side to side as something pops up on my radar, "Anyways you'd better stick with me, I have to warn the others about something, just stay close," I spoke in a low voice as I crept out of the caves entrance, my dark red paint shimmering as I stepped into the sunlight, I walked over toward SkyBlazer and stop short as my radar started going static, I tap it a few times before I heard a voice calling out to me, "Oh, well well, if it isn't Electra," the familuar voice came over my com, I glared at the trees and look around, "WhipLash, stop playing with me and come out and fight me," I hissed angrily as I keep an eye on the undergrowth, "Well, since you insist," she spoke darkly, I look back at the other Autobot and narrowed my eyes, "Prepare yourself, cons are prowling around," I say under my breath as I pulled out my coal black sword with the electricity pulsing through it, I have a grenade in my left hand as I wait for the familuar figure of my rival to appear. I hear a soft cackling then felt something slap my hip and look down to see the black and blood red wolf, "To fast for you elly?" she asked with a smirk that showcased her long fangs, her golden eyes burned into mine, I point my sword in her direction but she just laughs.

((WhipLash tould me her lines))

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  rbpoteat on 10/24/2011, 5:57 am

Electra wrote:I look over my shoulder blade and almost jumped hearing a voice, "Autobot?" the bot standing behind me asked, I turn fully around to face him, "Yes, I am Electra an Autobot warrior, you are..?" I reply kindly, my light blue eyes dart from side to side as something pops up on my radar, "Anyways you'd better stick with me, I have to warn the others about something, just stay close," I spoke in a low voice as I crept out of the caves entrance, my dark red paint shimmering as I stepped into the sunlight, I walked over toward SkyBlazer and stop short as my radar started going static, I tap it a few times before I heard a voice calling out to me, "Oh, well well, if it isn't Electra," the familuar voice came over my com, I glared at the trees and look around, "WhipLash, stop playing with me and come out and fight me," I hissed angrily as I keep an eye on the undergrowth, "Well, since you insist," she spoke darkly, I look back at the other Autobot and narrowed my eyes, "Prepare yourself, cons are prowling around," I say under my breath as I pulled out my coal black sword with the electricity pulsing through it, I have a grenade in my left hand as I wait for the familuar figure of my rival to appear. I hear a soft cackling then felt something slap my hip and look down to see the black and blood red wolf, "To fast for you elly?" she asked with a smirk that showcased her long fangs, her golden eyes burned into mine, I point my sword in her direction but she just laughs.

((WhipLash tould me her lines))

" Thank Primus!" Nitro Said. " Name is Nitro, Autobot scout." he retracted his blade. He saw Electra on the lookout so he activated his own scanner. " Whiplash must be a 'con." Nitro said to himself.

rbpoteat
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dang 'Cons.

Post  Sky Blazer on 10/24/2011, 9:41 pm

Sky Blazer looks back to see WhipLash attacking Electra. Shock-Vector gets the Decepticon head from his bag and starts to attack WhipLash, knocking her off of Electra.
"'Eh you alright there?"
"One 'con, three Autobots. To easy." Sky Blazer begins to fire at WhipLash with his Null Ray like sniper rifle.
"Forgot four you slaghead." Ricochet walks up to Electra. Ricochet transforms and attaches Electra with the back of the vehicle. He drives away to keep Electra out of the way for now.

(Shock-Vector asked me to post for him. He was playing Super Street Fighter IV.)
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wolf is out of its bag again

Post  Electrious on 10/25/2011, 12:10 am

I detatch myself from Ricochet and stood up tall and look back at the other two of my teammates along with Nitro, I glared at where my rival had vanished in the undergrowth and snapped sharply "How many times must I tell you that just because I look breakable and am not as bulky as you guys does not mean I need to be dragged away from fights." I spoke bitterly as I took a few steps back toward where I was standing when Whiplash last attacked me. "I do not get why you insist on keeping me away forl what I was created to do." I added with a huff as my blue eyes narrowed to slits. "I mean seriously, I do not approve of leaving a fight and being hidden away or confined to a container. It is not lile if I get the on smallest scratch on me I'll freak out." I was still using my upset tone as I drew my sword and twirledit rapidly, "You don't know Whiplash like I do, all her weapons and stratagies are hard thought out and can cause a great deal of damage, but fine don't listen to me because I'm so weak and can't fend for myself." I spoke tartly.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  rbpoteat on 10/25/2011, 6:26 am

" I'll keep that in mind. Good sniper for a ' con that Whiplash" Nitro said

rbpoteat
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shock Vector on 10/26/2011, 8:18 am

"Woah woah! I don't care how long you knew that rabies infested animal. If you were in my way I could of hurt yah too, 'eh? So back off and lemme read my hieroglyphics." Shock-Vector sits down and begins to read the hieroglyphs that he scanned.
Ricochet gets up and pats Electra on the back.
"For all you knew you'd be dead right now. Plus don't mind Shock-Vector. He gets cranky... allot." Ricochet transforms and Sky Blazer transforms with him hooking up each other. The landing gear comes out and Ricochet starts to drive.
"C'mon you guys. We have to hurry."

(Sky Blazer told me his lines)
Shock Vector
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Time is spinning around as bombs hit the ground.

Post  Electrious on 10/28/2011, 12:17 am

I remain silent and wordlessly start dragging my sword through the ground creating letters in the language of the primes, my eyes flashed purple as the dark emerging had me acting up a tad bit, I finish writing in the ground and start on a tree, I froze at the last sentance and retracted my sword and start pacing to and fro muttering to myself in cybertronian as the symbols I carved start glowing purple as well, I paused only to start up the thoughtful murmuring, I didn't understand how this was happening or why, but I just had to write and speak in cybertronian to desipher it since I almost never used this so called 'internet'. My eyes traced over the radar that popped up from my wrist, I eyed it before saying something else speaking quite rapidly than I usually would, then I locked up and look around hearing a few loud thuds, I looked around in alarm and scatter away. I had to kill some con to show I wasn't such a scaredy bot.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/28/2011, 12:42 am

I was on the ground under the shadows of the pine trees with a few energon cubes in my trunk causing me to be lower to the ground from the pressure, I pick up more Autobot signals and floor it, not wanting to be caught and punished for loosing energon to the enemy, but I reconized the one signal that wad headed directly toward me and paused to weld a large gash on my left shoulder blade. As I sat a few trees crunched under the weight of my well armored body, my bright red eyes watch the thick undergrowth as a few troopers pause to stare my way, I stared back at them,"Go ahead, I need to patch this gouge up." I spoke with a strong tone to cover the real reason I was staying put. Th ey left and then I turn to see the candy Apple red bot from earlier, my eyes were rested on the grass and then I looked up with a crooked smile, "Back so soon there missy?" I asked her with a perfectly calm and smooth tone as I stood up and walk over to stand in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Medics and more Medics..

Post  Electrious on 10/28/2011, 1:13 am

I see Lightning and hear him ask why I was back so soon, it wad hard for me to snap at him when he used his rich and peaceful tone so I just spilled out the past couple events, not saying anything about the cave or its contents, I felt a bit better after telling him about my worries and how I wasn't treated like a warrior at all, he gave me an understanding look and spoke kindly "I can tell this not only kills your pride but also your reflection of yourself, I know exactly how it feels to do what your passionate about and let your emotions control you but just try to tone it down," Lightning tells me as I let out a long sigh, "I guess your right, I was being to much of a show off and would think I could control the situation when I really couldn't." I admitted softly as I looked down, I start murmuring in cybertronian again but to my great suprise Lightning wasn't looking at me ackwardly, instead he looked highly interested, "Whoa, slow down a bit Electra, I can understand you but not if you talk that fast, I'm pretty sure if I can see this cave for myself I could desipher it for you." He tells me truthfully, "Ok, just follow me Lightning." I spoke silently. I headed back to where I'd left my comrads and step out of the shadows and cleared my vocal processors, "Guys, this is Lightning..Lightning these are my teammates," I spoke clearly as I felt Lightning's two hands on my shoulders, he leans foward a bit, his steel grey paint sparkling dimmly, I smiled a tad as he greets my comrads kindly, "What's cracking?" He asks in good natured humor, I tilt my head back to look at him then I gracefully twist out of Lightning's grip and stand beside him with a smile growing on my face plate.
((Lightning and I were txtin eachother on our Android phones, he told me his lines for this since he only had time for one post, he wants me to say tht he's been offline but he has to do collage and find a car or truck.)) santa

Last edited by Electra on 10/28/2011, 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : android phone messed up spelling again..)

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  rbpoteat on 10/29/2011, 10:17 am

" Lightning." I said. " Name is Nitro." I cleared my vocal processors. " Any friend of Electra's is one of mine in my book"

rbpoteat
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 10/29/2011, 4:24 pm

I smiled a bit as I watch Lightning introduce himself, he wasn't so bad for a con in my eyes, but I had a differenmt point of view than anybot else..

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top