The Secret Cove,

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More and more crap to cover up.

Post  Sky Blazer on 10/30/2011, 2:03 am

Shock-Vector walks over and looks at the Decepticon LightningStrike. He didn't know he was a Decepticon, but it didn't take long.
"Hmm, ahh. Good craftsmanship." Shock-Vector probes LightningStrike, Hmm? What's this? He touches a pile of dirt and a Decepticon sign appears. Shock-Vector quickly yells and then punches LightningStrike away. "Stupid Decepticons. Good thing I stopped it."
"Well then, we got ourselves a captive. Welcome aboard!" Sky Blazer helps up LightningStrike but a hulking black figure watches from 1/4 of a mile away.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Cyber Wing on 10/30/2011, 2:07 am

Cyber Wing watches from far away and begins to aim his dual chainguns at the Autobots and LightningStrike. He begins to shoot targeting Sky Blazer and LightningStrike first.
"Die you traitorous fiend. You will pay for betraying us Decepticons." Cyber Wing yells. It seems as though no one knows if Cyber Wing was speaking to LightningStrike, Sky Blazer, or Shock-Vector.
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 10/30/2011, 3:28 am

Viper looked at the Decepticons as they went on for the attack. Then he took his aim at one.

Decepticons, FIRE!!!!

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Cove.

Post  Guest on 10/31/2011, 7:30 pm

I look up and see some of my fellow decepticons nearby and aiming at me and the autobots. I threw myself in front of Electra to shield her from the gun fire, I fired back at my teammates getting a clear shot on WhipLash. I felt my armor start to dent but as long as I had weapons and ammo I would stand strong.

Back to top Go down

Firefights...

Post  Sky Blazer on 11/3/2011, 9:27 am

Sky Blazer equips Ricochet to his right arm making a powerful Fusion Cannon appear on the arm. Sky Blazer opens fire on the Decepticons hitting a few drones, killing them instantly. He also aims below the Decepticons, hoping to destroy the ground below them and make them immobile.
"Hey kid, take cover. You can't maintain more hits." Sky Blazer says to the other Autobot.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Miss Independent,

Post  Electrious on 11/4/2011, 6:52 pm

I look over at Sky Blazer then to Lightning Strike, I slip into the shadows and crept through the thick bushes and trees when I see smoke a few click away, I scaled down a steep slope and see WhipLash, wounded heavily and missing an optic, she growled at me "What do you want now Elly?" she asked tartly, her one good eye narrowed to a slit, I held my sword at my side, "I know it was wrong for you to help me awhile ago, but you're my sister and you need my help, common, lets get away from the scrap for a few," I explain honestly, picking my words carefully, I knelt down as she went wolf and looked even more mangled than I thought, she growled again, "I don't care if we are sisters, I will not abandon a fight, it would be cowardly," she hissed at me, I was taken back but regain myself, "Well fine, rust away, catch you on the flip side," I reply with no emotion to my tone or my glance that I threw at her before walking away, I knew she'd probly lash out at me as I left but she didn't oddly enough. I went back to the battle ground with my dual swords out and at theready, reflecting gunfire that came my way perfectly so they hit the foe who'd shot it, but
my mind was only half focused on the fight and half focused on the wolf I'd left back in the woods..
((WhipLash tould me her lines over the phone, she's attending a family reunion in Utah.))

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ownage

Post  Sky Blazer on 11/4/2011, 10:01 pm

Cyber Wing jumps down and lands near the Autobots, his brothers, bringing out his Energon Long sword.
"Time for you two to finally die."
"'Less we kill you first. That'd be very interesting, there."
"Ricochet let's kill this sucker. Charge!"
All three brothers charge. Sky Blazer fakes an attack sliding inbetween Cyber Wing's legs as Shock-Vector jumps up and kicks Cyber Wing, launching him away. Shock-Vector activates his Energon Sword and Shield, charging at his brother for hand-to-hand combat. Cyber Wing shoots out an EMP grenade at Shock-Vector knocking him away as Sky Blazer attacks him using all of his strength in vain, as Cyber Wing knocks him away. Cyber Wing turns around to find a large battle platform aimed at him with Shock-Vector manning it. The next second a blast emits from the large cannon and Cyber Wing is badly damaged. Before he fell an automatic small battle platform sprang out and landed, shooting at the Autobots. As Sky Blazer gets up from the ground, Ricochet gets up and starts to shoot at Cyber Wing damaging him. The combined might of Shock-Vector, Sky Blazer, and Sky Blazer's Minicon, Ricochet, was to much for Cyber Wing to handle in this battle. Cyber Wing transforms and moves slowly back opening fire on the Autobots as he leaves.
"Yah! Y'eh better run or I'll rip the spark outta you!"
"I'll be back to kill you!"

(All three of us were on the phone arguing about this fight because CW wanted something explosive and complicated so we had to make it fair for each of us in this fight. We all three combined it into this one post on my account.)
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Findings in the shadows

Post  Guest on 11/5/2011, 7:41 pm

I snarled low seeing the bots drive off Cyber Wing, I look curiously around, where was Viper? I shook it off and crept low to the ground, my wolf form was hidious and mangled, I kept low and silent, not wanting to be spotted by anyone. I call Viper over my comm using a secure link "Viper, whats going on? These bots just chased Cyber Wing off and I have a visual," I spoke low as my ears flattened to my head. I go stiff as I heard foot steps nearby, I slip away quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 11/5/2011, 9:34 pm

Viper went to the air in his plane form. Whiplash, report...

He dove down and did a strafing run on the fleeing autobots....

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sky Battle.

Post  Sky Blazer on 11/6/2011, 12:10 pm

Sky Blazer and Shock-Vector notice the Decepticon jet firing at them and quickly move opposite directions to avoid fire. After that, they both leap up and transform into their jet forms and start to chase Black Viper. Both of them open fire on him trying to damage him.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Never grab a bull by the horns

Post  Electrious on 11/8/2011, 4:13 am

I watch as Sky Blazer and Shock-Vector go after Black Viper and go to my newly aquired jet form. I flew higher above them and spoke through the com "This a private party? Cause I want in." I spoke as I fired a few rounds at the cons tailfins and wings. I banked a left then continued to fly overhead, climbing as higher to keep my red paint from becoming a target. It was slightly challanging to aim and fire through a thick cloud cover but I did so anyways, I kept myself well ahead of the crowd and continnue firing down.

Last edited by Electra on 11/8/2011, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : phone messed up again)

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 11/8/2011, 8:28 pm

Viper got toned... As the Autobots were firing in him.. He hit the brakes and they flew right on by. Just as SKy Blazer and Shock-Vector went by. Missle tone went off, and fired at both of them.

Then he turn his sights on Electra.. Time to party autobot.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is getting intense.

Post  Sky Blazer on 11/9/2011, 10:24 pm

Ricochet acted as a secondary pilot as he shot out flares from the back of the jet to hit on coming missiles. Sky Blazer survived the barrage of missiles but Shock-Vector wasn't safe for long as he was hit and began to crash down to the land.
"Hey birdie want some food? I bet you'll like this!" Ricochet yells as bullets fly out of the back of Sky Blazer. Some hit Black Viper but many fly past him as it was difficult to get a clear shot while flying.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rbpoteat on 11/10/2011, 5:47 pm

Nitro shifted into car mode and started drawing fire away from lightning. " Us Dodges gotta stick together!" he said. He performed a 180 degree turn and then transformed. He deployed his blaster and started to fire

rbpoteat
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lets dance!

Post  Electrious on 11/11/2011, 8:08 pm

I did a loop and then get behind Viper and use my thrust and then start spinning around him in circles, I then shoot straight up into the clouds and fire some missiles down, pounding the area like a drum, I see Nitro below and flew down and stay about twenty feet above him trying to keep him shielded from Vipers attacks that already had taken a toll on my tailfins and paint, I kept my radar up when all of the sudden I heard something...

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Game on and the fights just starting,

Post  Guest on 11/11/2011, 8:36 pm

I still was mangled and torn up but that didn't stop me from noticing the only Autobot who was grounded, I ran quietly and blended in like a shadow, I smirked about to fire when I see Electra being pursued by Black Viper, I narrow my eyes seeing some damage done on her, I couldn't believe I was thinking this but I knew if she went down I wouldn't get my rematch, I growl under my breath and charge through the wooded area, trees snapping as I ran and got up behind Electra's tailfins then jumped for it, I scrambled to get on but then quickly flipped on and slowly walk up to my rivals cockpit and let my weapons loose, I growled at her, "You better be thankful, I'm probly gonna be killed for this but I'm still waiting for a rematch and if your going to die it's going to be by my hand," I snapped as I crouched down my left optic hanging loosely from its wire and still moving around, I see the other Autobots nearby and out of force of habit accidently shoot their way, I felt Electra start to try and throw me off, "It was an accident!" I snarled at her as I looked around for Black Viper just knowing that I'd be killed or punished severly,

((I'll be away for awhile and Electra's ghost writing for me to make that clear))

Back to top Go down

Blood Sisters,

Post  Electrious on 11/12/2011, 9:42 pm

I glared at WhipLash, "I'm not gonna lie, you look hidious WhipLash." I tell her and she growls at me
"Shut up you...I'm going to get killed shortly," she looks around and I could tell she was panicing
"I can feel it..." she growled as her cannons swirled as she toyed with them, I sighed "My word, calm down WhipLash," I murmured as she jumped about ten feet and started firing her pistols, her eyes glowing as she smiled crookedly, "I don't know how to reply to that...but I think you must've dislodged a few sensors back there," I tell her teasingly, "Yeah yeah, lets just try to find Viper before he finds and kills us," she grumbles.

((WhipLash tould me here lines))

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 11/23/2011, 11:45 pm

Viper got hit hard by missile fire.. He hit the brakes down to a low speed. he transformed pulling his scythe, then he hit rockets to go high in the sky after Electra.

One hand his blaster shot at her while getting his angle of attack to slice her with the scythe.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Seceret Cove,

Post  Electrious on 11/23/2011, 11:56 pm

I started to spiral downward after the hit from Vipers scythe as I feverently try to get my power back online as the dark energon starts to pulse again, I felt WhipLash dig her claws into my tail fin as she starts pulling me down even more, I have to lean all the way to my left to balance us out, I yelled over the comm, "WhipLash! Just get off okay? I don't want help now!" I snapped before going to my alt mode and standing tall only to lean heavily to the right where dark energon seeped from the cut that went from my wing down.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 11/24/2011, 12:09 am

It seems like you are leaking Electra... Surrender and I might have mercy on you...., viper said.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seceret Cove.

Post  Electrious on 11/24/2011, 12:13 am

I backed up into a large cliff and looked around and sighed, of corse WhipLash would leave me for dead, I looked Viper straight in the eye and spoke quietly as more dark energon stained the ground,
"Go ahead, I have nothing to life for anyways," she whispered

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 11/24/2011, 5:14 pm

Viper looked at her with some intrigue. He grabbed a pair of binders and slammed them on her.

You are going to base with me. Get moving autobot. if you cooperate you might live long enough to see our leader kill you. he said to her.

He pushed her forward

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DO A BARREL ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Post  Sky Blazer on 11/24/2011, 10:51 pm

Sky Blazer came down to where Electra and Black Viper were and sped up after them. Sky Blazer came in and rammed Black Viper. A loud noise of metal smashing against metal knocked Black Viper away. Shock-Vector appeared out of a bush and locked his arm around WhipLash's neck. He grabbed a EMP satchel and magnetized it to her chest and quickly kicked her away. The EMP grenade hit her chest knocking away some of her metal and knocking her out cold.
"Your turn sky commander!" Shock-Vector says shooting a Plasma Blast at him and bringing out his Energon long sword.
On the other side of battle Sky Blazer was breaking the shackles that held Electra.

(Sorry I haven't been on much XP)
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 11/24/2011, 11:21 pm

Viper was hit hard from behind. He tucked and rolled spinning around with his scythe, blocking Sky Blazer's sword attack.

Well, Well, look who decided to join the party.... Another wanna be hero... Just surrender and maybe I will let you live., viper said.

Then he pushed Sky Blazer's sword back.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wannabe?

Post  Sky Blazer on 11/25/2011, 1:31 am

Sky Blazer comes from Electra having Ricochet attach to his arm making a Fusion Cannon. He aims it at Black Viper and says, "Life is overrated noob."
Shock-Vector quickly looks over saying, "Noob?"
"It's what the humans call people like him. Maybe a pansy?"
"OK OK I have no clue what a pansy is. Humans... weird, but, interesting creatures."
Shock-Vector arms an opening from his shoulder and aims it at Black Viper.
"Surrender or we'll be driven to force. We're no wannabe heroes. We are heroes, Decepticon." Shock-Vector says. He looks over to his brother and nods.

(Sorry I was RPing as Shock-Vector and I that moment. Shock-Vector is the guy who got WhipLash and brought out his sword)
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top