TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Cove,

+4
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Galactic Viper
Electrious
8 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 10 Empty Re: the Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 2:51 pm

Electra didn't respond but meerly blinked and looked around sadly.
"I know this place..this is where I caused chaos..It seems just so sad now..even to mention it pains me..I hate flying now..everytime I fly..I remember dropping those missiles..all those innocent bots..all my fault.." She seemed to speak as if she were in deep thoughts then without a word she converts to her corvette form and races away deeper into the woods, knocking down trees here and there. Electra finally stopped at the coast line, her feet coated in sand, she narrowed her optics as she looks at her reflection.
"Monster, hidious, outrage, killer..that's what I've been turned into..why is fate so cruel..?" She spoke angrily to herself then broke down emotionally as her optics closed tightly as she stood then she gasped in horror as she relized that she was leaking dark energon from the wound over her chest plates. She backed away from the water muttering angrily to herself as she put an arm over it but it'd already made a trail down her left side from the wound to her hip. She started growing a bit nervous then hid back in some pine trees.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 10 Empty Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 2:59 pm

Wolfbite watched as Electra sped away. He thought to himself as she did. Why does she have to be the one cursed with this fate. Hell I would give my spark to help her in anyway I could but I don't think I can. As he thought this he changed to his challenger mode and followed her leisurly not knowing if she wanted space or not. he reached the coast and all he could see were a few patches of dark energon around he bent to look closer at them and saw nearly un-noticable trail leading towards the trees that he satrted to follow. As long as I follow her I may very well be able to help her. With that thought Wolfbite followed along almost shadowing Electra.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 10 Empty Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 3:05 pm

Electra noticed WolfBites presence and nestled closer to the trees then gagged in shock noticing she'd left a dark energon trail right to where she was. She tensed up and willed that he wouldn't see her like this, she backed further away but then tripped and spewed a few indistinctable curses.
She sat down and meekly looked at the scratch her left optic twitching a bit as she eyed it.
"Great, how to fix this now.." She muttered angrily at herself as she covered it with her hand for now until she could find where she'd dropped her welder.
"I guess I'm stuck here for now.." She trailed off as a huge fleet of fighter jets flew by, none were cons or bots luckily. She still was a bit frightened from it though, it made her think briefly.
'Were those helpless bots scared when just two con jets..one of them me., showed up?' she thought sadly as she shook her head trying to shake it off, but it clung to her harder than rust.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 3:54 pm

Wolfbite spotted Electra quickly especialy when she fell. He chuckled to himself and walked up to her. "So looks like i cant leave u alone without you getting hurt attacked or having a bomb attached to your back." He smiled at her and sat next to her being sure to steer clear of the dark energon seeping from her wounds. "You look like you could use a welder." He said offering her his own welder.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 10 Empty Re:The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious 7/27/2012, 10:38 am

Electra forced a laugh.
"Ha ha very funny.." she mumbled as she kept a hand over her open wound. Electra then smiled a little bit when he offered his own welder.
"Thanks, I might not be able to fix this all by myself though." She spoke with a wink then greatfully took the welder. Electra slowly put the welders flame over the scratch only to flinch away nervously.
"Heh..I have never liked flames all that much.." she admitted sheepishly as she puts the welder down.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/27/2012, 3:48 pm

Wolfbite smiled and watched her as she took his welder. "The mighty Electra is affraid of a little fire? Thats something I never thought I'd learn." He chuckled and smiled. Thinking back to when she looked like sombot that could easily rip him in two despite her nimble form. She had been truely terrifying but now he saw that she truely was a little more frail and tormented then she led others to believe. "Its a shame you think you have to be scary and powerfull all the time. Hell I know I'm not the strongest bot ever and I obviously can't scare anyone. No need to put on a show right?" he said trying to break her shell though not literally. "Oh and im sorry for my actions in the cave I was out of line." he added
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 10 Empty Re: The Secret Cove

Post  Electrious 7/27/2012, 5:51 pm

Electra didn't seem to let her mood lift and handed back the welder and then sighed softly and walked away.
"I-I'm just going to get some fresh air.." she spoke softly then slowly walks out of the tight cave and stretched her sore limbs. She looked out to the horizon as she sun set and then smiled faintly. Admiring the nature of earths beauty and grace, she then became a bit sorrowful and rubbed her shoulder blade firmly. Electra turns around slowly looking back to the cave then called out softly.
"Hey WolfBite. The view over here is grand, come take a look?" She asked in a sweet tone as she becons him over with a dainty wave of her hand.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/27/2012, 8:15 pm

Wolfbite Stood and walked from the small cave. He moved to stand next to Electra looking out at the waves crashing out on the beach and the wind blowing around rustling the trees and shifting small amouts of sand. "You're right its astonishing. If only everywhere could be like this. Maybe one day Cybertron could be restored to its former glory and we can all go back after this crazy war is over." Wolfbite said before realizing it. He tried to correct his thoughts then thought again and realized he ment every word of it. "If only if only right?" he said with a sigh.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/28/2012, 7:34 pm

Electra nodded once in agreement with his statement then sighed softly.
"I miss the better days..but still. You have to admit, this planet is very graceful in beauty and nature..I kind of like it here." She spoke with a faint smile then gently leaned into him growing a bit tired from their trip here. She soon was cuddled close to his side without relizing it and pulled back feeling like that move was to sudden and shuffled her feet a bit.
"Sorry.." she meekly apoligized as her optics were locked on the ground and her feet now in a mixed look of embarrasment and shame.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/29/2012, 7:37 pm

Wolfbite smiled slightly as Electra curled up next to him and almost wraped his own arm around him before she jerked away and started looking away. Well I guess that's what I get for thinking He thought to himself before he smiled to himself. "You don't have to be embarassed for wanting a little companionship. Heck I really don't mind that at all, to me it says that you're comfortable with me." He said before looking out at the view again. He spotted a lone red tail hawk flying above and watched it. The powerfull beat of its wings and the shape made specifically for diving and flying. And the razor sharp talons on its feet made for digging in to the flesh of its prey and holding it there. That one bird in itself gave him the courage to do something he never had even dreamed of doing before then. Wolfbite, seemingly without thinking turned Electra's face and kissed her cheek before turning back to the hawk as it flew away. "Sorry if that was out of line but I just got a small bit of courage and i figured it was now or never." he said smiling to himself.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/30/2012, 2:45 pm

Electra locked up a bit at the gesture of kindness by the kiss on the cheek. She felt her engine start to warm up in embarrasment.
"Heh..It's no offence and not out of line..really.." she spoke softly seeming to shy away a little bit at such, in more of an embarrased way that offended. Her optics sparkled faintly as she moved closer to the sandy beach, the sand a pale gold under the moonlight and the water sparkling vibrantly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/31/2012, 8:16 am

A message entered Electra's memory banks....

Operation protocol 1 alpha: You are to follow orders of Dive bomb and Black Viper... Failure to do so can be dangerous to your spark.......

Operation Protocol 2 beta: Find and destroy all Autobots......
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/31/2012, 9:25 am

Wolfbite looked around a bit suddenly remembering that there were two more Energon signatures that he had picked up before meeting Electra. He looked at Electra slightly wary of her. She seemed happy for now and he wondered how much happier he would be if she was able to purify her systems and become the bot she once was. granted she may be haunted by her memories she is a strong bot she would fight through till the end. "Hey Electra," he said to her. "Who else was with you when you came out to find me there were four energon signatures and on was yours im assuming the other was WhipLash but who else was there?"
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/31/2012, 1:30 pm

Electra winced away as a message from her memory bank came back to haunt her.
Operation protocol 1 alpha: You are to follow orders of Dive bomb and Black Viper... Failure to do so can be dangerous to your spark....... Operation Protocol 2 beta: Find and destroy all Autobots......

Electra was oviously trying to fight against it but she couldn't and tried to resist endangering her newfound comrade.
"I-I'm sorry WolfBite..but these memories..they are dangerous and if I don't follow through with any of them..I'm sure to be killed..enslaved of not..I'm sorry Wolf, but if I do not return to the Decepticons..my life line will end.." She spoke quickly as her spark starts to short circuit. Electra transformed and shot into the sky, taking risks and flying off as far as she could, leaving a sonic boom in her wake. She felt like scrapping herself and pondered the thought a moment longer and then purposly dove down over the large lakes surface then slowly got closer to in until she was inches from its waves that lapped hungrily at her.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/31/2012, 10:46 pm

Wolfbite waited until she had transformed into her jet form and flew away before transforming himself into his challenger mode and tore off down the road trying to keep an eye on her as she flew until she took a deliberate nose dive towards the ground. "Electra!!" he shouted as he shifted into fifth gear and his engine roared with new power. No way in hell am I letting another person thats gotten close to me fall to those damned Decepticons! he thought as he rounded the corner headed towards the lake and sped on the only thoughts in his head were of revenge and rescue.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/1/2012, 7:13 am

Viper's radar picked up Electra..... He flew into her direction to intercept her. Just as he was about to intercept. He transformed into his robot mode... He had his Scythe in one hand and it was energized.

Commander Electra, Report.

He was keeping an eye out for anything..
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 11:12 am

Electra heard Black Viper message her but that message caused her to loose her focus and sent her into a splash down in the water. Her engines slowly started to fill with water forcing her to transform to her robot mode.
"I am here..sorry you briefly distracted me causing me to crash into the water. But I should be okay now." Electra spoke with a greatful smile upon her facplate as she walked ashore.
"It seems like megacycles since I have heard your voice Black Viper." She spoke with a bit of longing in her voice as she shook off her crash and tried to figure out how to get the water out of her engines.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 8/1/2012, 11:49 am

Dive bomb cut in the transmission. "Electra you finally come back into comm range. I have been trying to reach you for mega cycles you better have a good reason. Return to headquarters at once."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 11:56 am

Electra hesitated as her engines continued to splutter from the water.
"I do not know if I can get there quickly. My engine blocks are full of water..luckily I am in a remote area and not drawing to much attention." She spoke with a nervous laugh as her optics glowed faintly.
"I'm sorry for any troubles M'lord.." Electra spoke meekly feeling utterly defeated and agitated.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 8/1/2012, 12:10 pm

"clear out your engine, circus or what ever and get back here before I send out the hunters." dive bomb said with anger. "place the hunters on standby" dive bomb said in an intercom.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 12:16 pm

Electra shook it off then took into the skies flying as fast as she could muster with her worn down engines. She flew until her engines started faltering causing her to start to fly lopsided.
"I do not know if I'll make it. My engines are faltering bad and I'm loosing altitude fast." She spoke in a highly stressed and worried tone as she despratly tried to pull up from the tree tops.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 1:46 pm

Wolfbite heard every thing Electra said when he tapped into the Decepticon comm channel. "Damn it! I should have scrapped her when i had the chance!" He shouted to no one transforming to his robot mode and watching as Electra sputtered over the trees. He tapped into Electra's comm abd smiled. "Looks like the piles of slag you serve won't find anything but another pile of slag!" He shouted as he transformed his arm into his blaster and traind his sights on Electra. "I don't take to well to those who use me." He said as he fired one shot at her.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 1:54 pm

Electra grew frustraited as it drained her energy to dodge WolfBites attack. She called him over a secure com link and snapped at him.
"WolfBite for the love of primus stop shooting. You are going to draw attention to yourself. And I am not betraying you..following my leader is stuck in my memory blocks..I cant help it and Im sorry.." she explained in a sorowful tone as she forced herself to max out her energy.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 2:11 pm

Wolfbite scoffed at her claim. "Why is it that any other bot can override their memory protocals and you couldn't. Go ahead and run on back to Viper, but i wouldn't look for me anytime soon." He said as Electra flew away and he cut off his comm. When he turned away he said "Thats ths last time i trust someone enough to start caring." As he spoke he looked to the sky then transformed and drove off as fast as his wheels would carry him. No bot could stop his race against hurt and memories. Not even Wolfbite himself could stop.

(I hope people know this is just character i really do like you guys.)
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 2:19 pm

Electras engine started to heat up in anger as she thought about turning around and giving WolfBite a lesson about testing her nerves. She did a backflip and flew circles around WolfBite then dropped a smoke bomb in his path meaning no harm except to slow him down. She shut off her com to the cons and transformed to robot form and stood infront of WolfBites path shooting him a hurt and confused look.
"WolfBite..you know the true me..and I'm trying to keep my composure right now. Please WolfBite you must trust me..if I truely aam to switch over I'm going to be depending on your help.." she spoke honestly as she got onto her knees in a vunerable position as if to show that she was trusting him by being the most vunerable one.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next