The Secret Cove,

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/24/2012, 9:16 pm

"Sure lets get going" Wolfbite said as he stood and helped her to her feet. "Ladies first." he said in a slightly teasing tone as he started towards the road. He transformed and reved his engine. "Hopefully this time you wont bang yourself up too much." he chuckled as he started driving towards the Autobot base.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious on 7/24/2012, 9:19 pm

Electra drove until her engine was all she could hear. She laughed softly over the communications link and spoke in a teasing tone.
"I bet you can't pull this off WolfBite!" She spoke as she approached a large rock that was like a launching platform. She jumped off it and did a full backflip then landed on just her two left tires and drove in a full circle before landing on all four tires and taking off at full speed again.

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/24/2012, 9:31 pm

Wolfbite laughed and watched Electras stunts. braking softly as she hit the ground and sped off. "Hate to break it to ya girl. This form wasn't built for stunts it was built for power!" he said as hit the gas and his engine roared to life filling the air with the sound of a mechanical beast. With that sound came power and speed. Wolfbite tore off after Electra laughing the whole way. "Besides i thought you were supposed to take it easy." he chastised playfully as he pulled up along side her. Wolfbite couldn't help but make comparisons to some of his friends back on cybertron. So many good times racing around then getting jealous of the people who could change from one vehicle to the next. It was a challenge not to want to clash with them.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious on 7/25/2012, 10:24 am

Electra laughed softly and briefly thought for a moment. Slowing down a bit in the process of her thoughts.
"Mind if I briefly go and check the skies to make sure we are not being folliwed?" She asked politly as she converted to her f-18 super hornet jet mode. She waited for his reply then took off into the sky only a red blur visiable. Electra looked around the area, hardly anything showing up on her radar dish. She glided smoothly back down to the ground. Converting to robot form before she lands to prevent any damage from occuring.
"The area seems to be clear. We should be fine." She spoke honestly as she rubbed her shoulders with an irritated look.
"I have no idea why my shoulders keep getting sore. But its starting to hurt and bother me." Electra spoke with a slight frown then converts back to her corvette mode. Driving a bit slower and seeming to lag behind in responce to her shoulders pains.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/25/2012, 2:02 pm

Wolfbite sat astonished as Electra changed into a jet and flew off. She was one of the triple changers he was so jealous of. Why is it that I couldn't ever be so lucky Wolfbite thought to himself. When she landed and was considerably slower than before Wolfbite slowed as well. "Hopefully theres something one of the other bots can do to help you." He said honestly. "Is there something special youve gotta do to be able to be a triple changer? Or is it a special part? Or is it that some bots can others cant?" He asked after truely curious as to how someobe could do that.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 7/25/2012, 8:23 pm

Electra perked up a bit at his quiestion and spoke clearly as she drove a little faster.
"Well, there has to be a program installed into you when your a protoform on how many forms you can take on. I guess I was kind of lucky since triple form changing is rare. I only can turn into a jet, a car and a motercycle if nessasary." She spoke with a faint laugh. Her entire frame jerked and she rammed into a tree and let out a startled yelp.
"Great. Just my luck today, my engines are failing me yet again..We may have to go on foot from here." Electra spoke softly as she converted to her robot mode and looked around intently.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/25/2012, 8:40 pm

Wolfbite chuckled slightly as Electra hit the tree and changed to his robot mode again. "I don't mind walkin' " he said to her comment on having to go on foot. "Nothin' wrong with a little extra movement to keep the joints and functions in working order. Oh and remind me to hook you up with a doctor when we get to base." he added. He walked over to her and smiled a bit. "I honestly thing the tree did more damage to you than you did to it" he chuckled before turning to head through the forest. Nothin but empty thoughts rolled through his head as they walked just memories and dreams.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 7/25/2012, 8:45 pm

Electra chuckled lightly, in more of a forced tone.
"Yeah..I guess." She spoke then remained quiet as they walked thinking to herself as she watched her surroundings. She spotted a cliff along the way and used her agility to get herself to the top. She looks down and gasps at the view, the neighboring land was battle scarred and scattered metal was everywhere. She backed away in fright accidently walking right off the cliff and landing hard on her back. Electra grumbled angrily to herself as she cursed a bit then stood up and shook it off trying not to look like a fool.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/25/2012, 8:53 pm

Wolfbite became curious as Electra climbed the nearby cliff and he decided to follow her. The look of fright that crossed her optics worried him so he climbed faster only to see Electra fall off the cliff and land on her back. Wolfbite turned and saw the scarred land before him. The earth was covered in blast marks and piles of dirt along with imense areas covered in twisted metal. This was a battle zone once. He turned and jumped off the cliff landing on his feet next to Electra. "Who in the world was fighting here recently." he asked her urgently. "We need to get back up some how or find out who won that battle."
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 7/25/2012, 8:59 pm

Electra became to scared to even more or speak for that matter and let out a whimpering noise.
"Something just doesn't seem right..this place just seems to haunt me..it brings back bad memories..can't we please just leave?" She spoke despratly as she looked the other way then narrowed her optics to slits as it started pouring rain.
"Don't worry, the rain here can't hurt us..unlike the acid rain on cybertron..We should be fine. Unless you hate getting wet." Electra sighed softly as she slowly walked past the battle zone seeming to flinch everytime there was any noise at all, the loud thunderclaps made her twitch a little bit but that was mostly due to her dislike of storms on this planet.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/25/2012, 9:11 pm

Wolfbite looked at Electra with a curious thought. What could make her so jumpy about this place? Did she kill Autobots here or maybe this is where she landed and landed in the middle of a battle. Hell I'd be traumatized too if that'd happened to me. He thought to himself before following after her. There was something creepy about this place and deffinately not right the rain just added to the disturbing atmosphere especialy the thunderclaps and flashes of lightning that reminded him of so many bots. He saw Electra jerking at each noise and gently rested his hand on her shoulder. "Ain't nothin' out here thats gunna hurt you not while this bot is still functional." he said with a smile.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 7/25/2012, 9:21 pm

Electra let out a sigh of relief as she felt the other bot rest his hand on her shoulder and tossed a smile his way.
"Thanks WolfBite..this place just scares me a bit..especially with the aura of this area, and add the storm.." She spoke softly and placed her hand over his briefly then slowly pulled her hand away as the disturbing memory of holding other bots hands smacked her in the face.
"Sorry..just a bit, sensitive at times." She sighed sadly then moved along the coastline at a bit of a faster pace, wanting to rid so badly of all her painful memories.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/25/2012, 9:31 pm

Wolfbite kept pace with Electra as she walked along the coast his mind racing through memories of the last bot he had any closeness to. One was a femme back on cybertron and she obviously wasn't around anymore and the other was Cliffjumper and he had been killed by a con in battle here on Earth. Usually he tried staying away from getting close to other bots but he wanted to trust them all and if the got close he tried his best to keep them alive no matter what. Kind of like a little mantra of his if they're close keep them functional and if not then help them out anyway con or not no sense in destroying more Cybertronians when there aren't many left anymore. "So what keeps you so quiet?" he asked Electra curiously.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 7/26/2012, 10:28 am

Electra didn't feel like talking as she just quickened her pace a bit more trying to rein in her emotiones.
"I-I just do not feel like talking about it..just thinking of it pains me so." She spoke in a quiet tone before transforming to her corvette form and driving away quickly making sure to navagate away from trees and rocks. Electra paused a few clicks from her previous base then snugly fit herself in a nearby cave, clearly becoming irritated by the increasing rainfall. She sighed softly as she stared at her reflection sadly.
"Whats to become of me now?" She asked herself in a quiet voice.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 7/26/2012, 11:04 am

WhipLash had picked up her tratirousus comrades signal and followed it to a cave. Being careful not to run into any other bots dhe chuckled softly thrn stuck her head in the cave and growled angrily.
"What you do now you say. I say you die traitor!" She laughed as she put down a thick smoke screen then pulls out her electro whip and starts making her previous friend dance by snapping the vicious whip at Electras feet. WhipLash seemed to be chock full of energy from her anger as she got Electra in her right optic then left a few burns on her wings before locking up in place and snarling.
"I will be back to finish you off Electra." She added in a low tone before vanishing into the shadows letting her new foe sink into her pain as the smoke starts to lift.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 7/26/2012, 11:10 am

Electra was shocked from WhipLashes sneaky attack and sat down with a hand over her right eye. She was close to crying as the pain from the burns and scratches start to sink into place. She moved back to the cave only to trip over a rock and end up sitting again. She noticed the smokr lifting a bit and sat still knowing she would be seen shortly. Electra tried to hide the pain she was in but it already was to ovious to anybots optics.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/26/2012, 4:02 pm

When Wolfbite found Electra and the cave she was in he was shocked to see WhipLash leaving and laughing. He hid and hid his signals so she wouldn't notice him then once she was gone he went into the cave fully ready with one arm transformed into the medium sized blaster ready to fire. Until he saw the shape Electra was in. Once he saw the pain in her optics and the amount of damage done he changed his arm back to his normal hand. Wolfbite went over to her and tried to help her up but changed his mind putting his sensors on full. "So it wasn't just a visit it was an all out plan correct? Lure the new bot into a cave and then trap him so the two of you can scrap him right?" he asked before turning to face the entrance now suddenly realizing that he very well could have been fooled and he wasn't about to get scrapped without going down swinging and guns blazing. Wolfbite had decided he was ready for anything they could throw at him.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 7/26/2012, 4:25 pm

Electra was hardly able to move from her spot. She held out one hand as if telling him to stop.
"Don't come to close WolfBite. I've been hurt badly, and I don't want this dark energon to get to you. It can be very harmful even if not injected..so I've learned the hard way.." She spoke softly then quickly covered the large slash over her chest plates with her right jet wing and kept her wing drawn close to her as if covering herself. Electra sighed softly and used her free hand to rub the back of her head.
"I'm sorry you have to see me like this..Don't go after WhipLash. I'll deal with her later, she looks harmless trust me, but she's twice as deadly as me and also runs on dark energon." Electra explained honestly as she lost her grip on her wing and it snapped back in place exposing the slightly deep gash over her chest plates. She laughed nervously as her engine starts to heat up a bit.
"Yeah..she got me pretty good..her and that new darn electro whip she stole.." she muttered angrily as her optics glittered a bit.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/26/2012, 4:44 pm

Wolfbite turned to Electra his hurt and the betrayal he felt easily seen in his own blue optics. "I know shes dangerous I'm just not going to stand by and let the two of you scrap me. I still can't believe I let my guard down I should have listened to Cliff way back then he always warned me 'Once a con always a con' but I was too naieve to listen to him guess I had to learn the hard way didn't I?" He let himself rant a little to try and keep the hurt from building so much he couldnt help but want to scrap Electra just then but he wasn't going to turn his back on an injured bot, regardless what side they're on. "Electra if you wern't as injured as you are id be asking you to give me one good reason I shouldn't scrap you right here and now." he said with a flat tone before turning back to the cave entrance and watching praying he was wrong about all of this and that he was just misunderstanding. He looked out at the rain and thought to himself as the car doors that were on his back drooped helplessly. Why couldn't I have helped him...because he ordered me to go get help thats why and because of that Cliff got killed Wolfbite was caught in his own flashbacks of that day and most of the time after and some times before not caring what was to happen to him anymore.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 7/26/2012, 4:55 pm

Electra felt a rush of sickness hit her at the quiestion, she felt like she was kneeling at some evil overlords feet. She was about to say something when she noticed a time bomb on her back. She gasped in shock and quickly brushed past WolfBite and spoke in a a slightly angry tone.
"WolfBite, I can reply to your quiestion, what I can't do is remove this bomb thats stuck to me like glue, so stay back, and I mean it..I'll do this myself.." Electra spoke softly as she kept her optics on him as she drew her sword and spoke as she tried to slice the bomb free from her back.
"I don't deserve to be scrapped at all..I thought from what I've told you, you would know that I've been a bit..well pulled between both ways, and I know it's not right to try to act like something I'm not, and I'm definitly not con material." She spoke confedently as her optics closed tightly as she accidently cut one of her own wires but said nothing. She continued speaking a slightly pained tone.
"Plus, I'm a Prime, remember? I don't even know why the matrix would choose somebot as seeming helpless as me, I haven't even begun upon my path of being a Prime yet..I even stopped helping the cons try to hack into vector sigma." She broke off in anger remembering that she even offered to do such.
"My mind was ill that day..but they never reached it. I can assure you. They didn't even have the key. I know it sounds bad but please you must trust me or else-." Electra broke off and hit the deck as the timer started counting down faster.
"Or else nobody can help even out the war, and all hope will be lost, if I die so does the matrix, and that smart WhipLash knew that..and now I probly will die thanks to this infernal ticking time bomb.." She spoke a bit more somberly as she forced a laugh.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/26/2012, 5:03 pm

Wolfbite stood astonished at Electras words seeing himself the time bomb on her back. "Screw the dark energon dangers im getting that bomb off your back especialy if you have the matrix like you say you do." Wolfbite said walking towards her and with quick deft strokes he started cutting away the bomb careful not to touch the dark energon seeping from a wire she had cut and being evern more careful not to cut anymore wires. Once the bomb was removed he threw it as far as he could debating weather or not he should blast it or let it detonate. "Your choice Elly blast it or let it go boom." he said turning to her still slightly wary of her.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious on 7/26/2012, 5:10 pm

Electra smiled halfheartedly at him and then smirked as she pulled out her large cannon.
"Tick tick boom." She spoke with a laugh as she shot the bomb quickly leaving a slight crater in the ground the she frowned.
"Forgot how much power that darn cannon houses." She spoke softly as she puts her cannon back on her left hip and looks at the crater and folds her arms over the large scratch over her chest.
"I can't believe myself..what I've become. I used to be so..so normal..then this." She spoke softly as she sadly looked at her shadow and traced over the spikes on her shoulders and helm gently.
"I never asked for this..or the dark energon..and now I-I'm just hardly the Electra I used to be.." Electra spoke somberly as her optics closed tightly and she turned away still with her arms folded.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/26/2012, 5:21 pm

Wolfbite looked at Electra and how upset she looked. He thought about how she seemed to have flashes of another bot entirely one that was happier and able to have fun. "Well theres always a chance you can go back to the old you. The way I see it, you control who you are not the energon you use or the side you choose. You can be who ever or what ever you decide to be especialy if your the carrier of the matrix I mean by the allspark you should be able to choose your path." Wolfbite said before walking to sit down and lean against the cave wall. "All the past primes have chosen their own path and they are all remembered for it. Weather its Optimus Prime or even Rodimus Prime they all are remembered for doing what they believe to be right hell Rodimus even was able to destroy Unicron." he said then he caught himself before starting to babble like a Junkion. "What I'm trying to say is be who you want to be and who knows maybe that matrix could purge your system of the dark energon ive heard of weirder things happening." he added to lighten the mood a bit.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Cove

Post  Electrious on 7/26/2012, 5:29 pm

Electra didn't seem to have any signs of lighting up her mood and meerly slumped down against the cave wall as well with a look of pure hopelessness. Her voice was thick with sorrow as she shook her head.
"For the love of Primus..help me. I've become such a animal..such a backstabber..It's not normal. I need myself back..but I can't gain myself back easily..with all this pain dancing around inside my spark and head.." Electra spoke somberly as she totally gave herself in, sprawled out on her stomach and she spoke in a slightly angry tone.
"If nothing works, I want you to kill me. Understand? Because if I can't purge this cursed energon from my system I'd be a threat..and I don't want to end up hurting anybot, not Phoenix, not TireBurn, not you, not anyone..Because that'd just make my meer existance misrable.." Electra seemd to have her plans laid out in front of her as she explained what she wanted done clearly, a bit of fear hinting her tone when she mentioned death.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 on 7/26/2012, 5:43 pm

Wolfbite looked at Electra with a straight face. "You want me to kill you? Are you crazy?" he nearly shouted. "Theres no way that's going to happen if anything I'll do my best to fix what ever it is thats causing your meltdown." Wolfbite looked at Electra with nothing but determination shown on his face plates. He decided a while ago he would help her no matter what as long as she was willing to make that change and be who she really was. "I think Pheonix Tireburn and I can handle ourselves fairly well anyway." he said to prove his point.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top