TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 16 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Meltdown 5/2/2015, 6:47 pm

Meltdown looked at Vision. What do you plan on doing with his arm? he said with a puzzled look on his face plate.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/3/2015, 10:55 am

Epyon finally got his repairs completed.  He moved his way out of the repair bay.  As he heading down the passage way,  he noticed something.  It was a symbol, he never noticed it before at the base.  Once he looked at it, something in his programming switched.

He had found an Autobot computer access point.   He tried a few codes that he could think of,  but access was denied.   Then he tried one more code, then all of a sudden.

Welcome home Autobot Galactic Prime, you may enter when ready.

Doors slid open to an area that was big enough to place two medium ships in.  He entered the space, just as he cleared the doors, they started to close.  Once the doors closed, lights came on and a terminal started to flash.

Epyon looked around, he wondered how many bases the autobots had on Cybertron.   Then it hit him that the computer recognized him as Galactic Prime.   He went to the terminal and pushed a blinking button and a video monitor came on and it started playing.

I am Galactic Prime, if you are seeing this, somehow you have gained my codes.  This war has gone out of control, the creators have returned to take back control of Cybertron.   Most of the autobots are on earth, also the decepticons are there too.  Use of the space bridge, has been put as an emergency use only.
The creators have taken a lot of the non aligned bots and twisted their programming to follow them.  Which has been difficult in stopping.

On a side note, Vision wing has proven herself to be my successor as Prime.  I have searched out Starscream,  and I have gotten my revenge on him.  As a leader, I have to put myself above everyone else.  Also the use of dark energon has proven to be extremely hazardous..

If this is actually Galactic Prime,  even if you are no longer a prime.  If you have lost your memories,  they can be replaced by using the matrix to put them back in.  So you are not lost, just misplaced.  Just remember you are an autobot always.

The video ends but more questions have to be answered.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/3/2015, 2:51 pm

Wolfbite looked to the newer bot. "Sure sounds like a good idea Im sure Viz would like to hear from us all." he replied chuckling to himself.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/3/2015, 4:52 pm

Vision looked back Meltdown. "It will serve as a purpose for the plans I have for the creators. Plus it will give me an idea on how they constructed Epyon and combine it with the data I collected from Galactic. I might have found a way to break Galactic Viper from the control of the creators and destroy Epyon at the same time." Her optics were slowly going back to complete white, but her anger was still evident in her tone. Once they were back in the base she made a mass call to her autobots. "I need all autobots to meet me in the common room of the base. I want to go over something with you." Vision then turned to Meltdown and spoke again, her persona still that of when she lost her hold on her anger outside. "I need you to call your cons as well. There I will explain what I have in mind. The creators will pay for what they did."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/3/2015, 7:09 pm

Meltdown tapped a button on his inner forearm. all decepticons follow my signal and report to me at once. Remember there will be autobots here, keep in mind we have a peace treaty with them if anyone fires I will personally rip out your sparks with my hand and ram it through your face until it reaches the other side.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 5/4/2015, 6:16 am

Hydro charger walked back in following the sound of the other autobots as a guide to where they were all gathering. Seeing Vision Prime standing in front of everyone he assumed that this was the leader of the autobots. He then started to make his way over to where she was standing.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 5/4/2015, 6:33 pm

Trailblazer got the call from the leader. He arrived in the common area. He notices a new autobot. He went over beside him to introduce himself to the new guy.

Well it's good to see a new face. Greetings lad. I be Trailblazer.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/5/2015, 8:50 am

Wolfbite calmly walked into the common room and moved to stand next to Vizion inhaling and exhaling trying to keep his circuts from frying being around all of the Decepticons.
"You know Viz you really have a way of making crazy things happen." he said chuckling. "Anyway whats the gameplan?" he added curiously.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/5/2015, 3:56 pm

The mood Vision was in soon lifted when she heard Wolf's remark. Chuckling she smirked at the bot. "What can I say Wolf, I am one of a kind leader." Her optics scanned the new bot in front of her. She placed the severed arm on the ground and walked over to him. "My name is VisionPrime. I am leader of the autobots, it is a pleasure to meet you." She held out her hand waiting for it to be shaked.

Ace Shadow heard her leader call. Walking into the common room, she noticed all the autobots. Groaning she took her place next to Meltdown and looked at the others. "Why have we all been summoned? Have you any news about what happened to Viper?"
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 5/5/2015, 8:45 pm

Trailblazer gave Vision Prime a good pat on the back.

Aye Lass, you are a one of a kind. I know the eternal primes would be proud of ye..

Then stepped back to wait on the briefing.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/6/2015, 6:33 pm

Meltdown looked at Ace. other than he's been recreated in their image and programmed to kill us no. We did have a mini battle he was injured enough and he cut off his damaged limb and retreated but vision thinks she could examine the limb and see if there's a chance at breaking through to his programming.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/6/2015, 10:15 pm

Epyon was still in the area that he found a few cycles back.   He was still trying to get more answers, to the questions that keep haunting him.

Who am I?  What is my purpose?   Am I, Autobot or Decepticon?  Why was I chosen for this?

He had to get out of the base, before he really lost.  He was going back to confront the enemy once again.

Before he left, he made a copy of the information and Galactic Prime message, he found.  It might come in handy.  So he put it in a drive bay that was not accessible to his systems.

His answers will come soon or it will kill him.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 5/8/2015, 8:09 am

"If I may offer a solution. I have done some very deplorable things during my lifetime and now I must make up for them. If you would program a virus into me I probably would be able to defect to their side then once I was linked in the virus would be free to infect their systems giving us the upper hand when it comes to the battle. I would willingly do this in order to cleanse this body of it's sins." Hydro said looking towards Vission.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/8/2015, 12:46 pm

Wolfbite over heard the new bot and looked at him quizically.
"Hold up you religious types sure have a lot of sacrifice yourself to absolve sins type stuff and i get that but bud there are better ways to go about doing that." he said looking to Viz and the others.
"You guys can't let him do that unless it's last resort time." he added.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/8/2015, 2:16 pm

Epyon left the base, he transformed into his two headed dragon mode.  This was the first time he had transformed since his rebirth.  Something in his program, made him relax lime it was calming, like this was some type of enjoyment.

He was flying around what seemed like several cycles.  When he found another place of interest.  It was located about half way between the base and the Badlands.  Something flashed at him, but only once.

He went down to take another look at the situation,  he hoped it was not a trap he was flying into.  He landed and transformed.  He moved sslowly to the location of the flash, he had his twin barreled blaster of Galactic Prime in his right hand.

He approached the location,  he seen a lot of bots all over the place.  There was something familiar to him in one or two of the bots.  He checked the bots and found Autobot symbols.  He found the nameplates,  Black Hawk and Phoenix Fire.  He felt something come to the side of his optics, a fluid was leaking.

(Memory flash back)

Galactic and Vision on patrol on the West sector.  A small battle was going on at the time.  Few Autobots were wounded and some were severely wounded.  Galactic watched Vision try her hardest to fix them up, but some still deactivated anyway, she leaked fluids then.

"Do not morn their deaths, celebrate their lives.  They were great friends and even better warriors."

(End memory flash back)

Epyon took his left hand smacked the side of his head.   He could not shake these memories for some reason.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 5/8/2015, 2:27 pm

"This is not due to some religion or some cult this is something I must do if I intend on returning to a civilization of any kind. It is for personal reasons that I suggest this not because I think its a go to idea either I am offering my services to help save as many lives as possible." Hydro said as he looked to Vision.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/8/2015, 2:55 pm

Vision retracted her hand and smiled at Trail Blaizer, it warmed her spark to know that he felt that way about her. Vision listened to the debate going on between the two male bots and srunched her face plates before placing her white optics on Hydro. "I understand what you are trying to get at Hydro. I really do. But I can not sacrifice one of my own when there are other options." She walked back over to the severed arm on the tiled ground and picked it up. Showing it to the others she spoke again.

"This arm belongs to Epyon. Meltdown and I had a small encounter with him and was damaged. Before he retreated, he severed it. I was able to resurface Galactic Prime for a time being and he allowed me to gather information on the creators and a few other things. I am going to take a look at the functions of the arm and figure out the programing the creators use." She paused a moment and placed the arm back on the ground and entered a code on her arm. A projector like blue screen showed up. The leader typed a few things and made it enlarged so every bot could see it.

"This is a couple of blue prints that I was able to create when I was waiting for every one to show up. The first one it of a virus I am going to create. There are two purposes to this virus. The first one will deactivate Epyon for a few hours, but allow the creators to still receive signals from him; making them think he is still online. Once Epyon is offline, I am going to look at his motherboard and find a balance with all three of the personality programs, Galactic, Viper, and Epyon. He will have all of the memories so he will more than likely be on our side." The engineer explained and pointed to different things on the blue print.

"The second purpose of the virus will to remain dormaint in his programming until he goes back to the creators, the virus will then spread into their systems and will start to crode them and cause them to deactivate and then we can make our move to perminatly destroy them. She pointed to another part of the prints. "The arm will also serve a purpose of helping me create the virus and also be turned into a weapon. The weapon will be the vector of the virus and once it has penetrated Epyon it will then transfer to his system."

The screen was still up, but she then looked at Hydro. "If you truly feel like you need to redeem yourself, than it will be your duty to take the weapon and damage Epyon with it. It will be dangerous and you will only have one shot at this. Every one else can keep Epyon distracted and give Hydro the opening he will need. Any objections?" Her optics scanned every one waiting for them to speak.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 5/9/2015, 5:33 am

"He will not escape my aim." Hydro said as he started up his fighting programs.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/9/2015, 9:30 am

Epyon was still looking over the fallen warriors.  He knew there was nothing he could do for them.  They had died long ago, but he had to do something.

He started gathering the fallen Autobots and laid them out side by side.  Then he moved all the Decepticons the same way.  To Epyon,  they were all brothers and sisters.

He looked down at all of them, he started a deep humming noise, then he looked up towards space and let out a death roar that could be heard for almost a whole sector.

My sisters and brothers, may the all spark, feed all of your journeys.

He then moved off to another area, he saw something else that caught his optics. It was another bot that was familiar to him for some reason. He looked at his face and then it hit him. It was the one that created Vision. Xxaron, he was hit in the chest by a blaster shot. From the wounds, he could have made it if there was a medic to make the proper repairs.

He picked him up to see if he could be reactivated by inducing some energon.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/9/2015, 8:08 pm

Creators
Epyon the time has come, those who do not wish to rejoin us shall be destroyed. This goes for your former friends and allies. They have been corrupted and they need to be purged. Do you understand your orders? "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/9/2015, 8:39 pm

Meltdown looks at Vision I like the idea, I really do however there is two possible outcomes, first being if you do gain control what would happen if he has a backup system that could either erase his entire memory core and we'd lose any hope of getting viper back, or if the creators have some type of tamper switch which could completely shut him down and with the same results we'd still lose him. Are you still willing to take that chance?
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/10/2015, 12:30 am

Vision listened to what Meltdown said. "I have put those into my calculations. That was part of the data I have collected. They do have a back up system in him. That is what happened the first time, when I was able to give him Galactic's memories to him. They over rided the system.The virus will make it seem that he is not being tampered with. When I input my program, it will become the main programming. They will have no control over him any more, he will be his own. If it fails, I have a backup of his memories and the programming. As soon as the creators try to make contact, the virus will be transfered to them. Whether it be signal or what. I will create the ultimate virus." The fact she was proud could be heard in her tone.

Looking at Hydro she spoke again, I will need you to come with me, when I create the weapon, I need to be able to acomidate it to fit your weapons and system so you do not get infected. The down side to the virus is it infects easily and will be uncontrollable once it is in the system, it will serve the purposes even if it is not Epyon. I want Wolfbite and Ace Shadow to keep a look out and watch for any attackers. Meltdown, I will need you to be with me as well in case i have probelms with the virus and Trail, the same goes for you." Her tone was very serious. Closing the screen, she picked up the arm and waited for every one to make their move.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 5/10/2015, 6:09 am

Aye, thy will be done.

Trailblazer moved out of the way and got his tools.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/10/2015, 6:56 am

Meltdown nodded his head. very well. I'd like Long Horn to be a look out as well he has several weapons that could come in handy

Long Horn stepped towards his leader. We'll need to get some high ground and put snipers up there, they need to be expert shots or this could end very badly.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 5/10/2015, 7:35 am

Hydro nodded acknowledgeing the task at hand and he looked over to the others and a flashback of his special ops training days piped into his head. The faces of some of his dearest friends who he had spent most of his life with flashed up in front of his face.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next