TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast From The Past

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blast From The Past - Page 5 Empty Re: Blast From The Past

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 6:59 am

She smiled brightly.
"That's what I like to hear." she spoke before slowly making her way outdoors.
"Scrap..it's armada and ground forces...well it's a good thing I have both forms to chase after them with.." she spoke low under her breath then holds Sly back quickly,looking him square in the optic.
"Call me if you need help, I mean it Slyas.." she spoke softly, worry hinting her tone.
"I'll take on the armada...I'm plenty sure you can handle a few ground forces.." she stated kindly patting his shoulder before running off amiss the shadows then transforming to her jet mode and shooting off after her foes fliers. Shooting a few down with her fully charged wing pistols, she smiled to herself, things were going pretty good so far, until one of her engines blew out by a con, she slipped to a halt, knocking down trees as she went, the con came in front of her and she let out an enraged cry and started to fight with her duel arm blades furiously, until she'd loosened and broken so many of the cons wiring and plating, he fell. She then rushed back to the field where she'd left Slyas, praying him and Vision were alright.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/26/2013, 8:08 am

Slyas was slicing up Decepticons left and right. He notice Electrious Prime coming. "I'm fine!" He said throwing an EMP grenade at an approaching Decepticon. "Go help VisionWing!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 11:40 am

Just like on cue a jet flew over the field where the two autobots where. Vision landed some bombs and fired at the tons of decepticon when suddenly she was shot down from the sky. She transformed before she could completly crash and crushed trees as she fell. She activated her super armor and brought out her thermo whip along with her shoulder flame thrower and went haywire on the cons around her. Bodies fell as she let her whip fly taking con heads as she went, when suddenly she got hit in the knee and let out piercing scream.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/26/2013, 6:38 pm

Wolfbite heard the racket from miles away and drove as fast as his engine could manage. As he arrived he heard a piercing scream and saw VisionWing was the source. Wolfbite quickly transformed mid shift and slid in next to her. "What wrong?" He asked her quickly.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 6:50 pm

Electrious had sustained massive damage to her chest and limbs but was struggling through it. She took down the last ground force. She made her way slowly back to her cell in the base grunting in pain as she attempted to patch up her wounds.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 7:01 pm

Vision was on the ground trying to gather all the pecies to her knee and cringing in pain when she heard a familiar voice. She looked up and gave WolfBite a pain filled smile, but quickly dropped it when another shot of pain shot up from her left knee. My left knee is shot, and I cant move it. It is useless. I need to fix it or..... She let out a whimper of pain as the slightest pain shot again from her knee. Or I can not fight. The Decepticon have come to take me back...Wolf I don't want to go. Please help me. She looked up at her comraded with her almost white, sorrow filled optics.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/26/2013, 7:05 pm

Wolfbite looked at the look in Visions optics and nodded. "You seriously think im going to let them get my new friend?" he asked as he grabbed ahold of her. "This will either hurt a little or a lot either way cover me as I get you into the base." he said as he began to drag Vision into the base.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 7:13 pm

Vision screamed from the sudden movment but started to fire she shoulder flame thrower at the last few cons while hanging onto the pieces of her knee. She cringed as Wolf brought her to the medic wing. As she sat on the table she tried to put her knee back together, but got frustrated when it wasnt working.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 7:23 pm

Electrious heard the cries of pain and followed them to the med bay, she peered in to see her comrades and sighed deeply, still badly battered herself, surprisingly still able to walk straight. She made her way over to Vision and offered assistance.
"First off, this gear is entirely worn out and needs to be replaced, the socket here needs a replacement as well." she spoke eyeing the wound, she'd never been able to think so clearly before with medic work, but was trying her hardest for her comrades sake.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 7:37 pm

Vision looked up to see her leader and grunted. When Vision was irritated she could be very harsh and she didn't want to be rude to her leader. She remember that Electra said she wasn't a medic, but remembered that she had helped Vision with her wounds. Very well, but as soon as our medic is able to, I want them to look my body over and fix any wound i have and update my gear.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 7:41 pm

"Easy Vision, in time. As for now you got to stay strong. Here." she spoke softly sliding an energon cube towards her comrade.
"Oh and also I have an important question for you miss Vision." Electrious spoke with a small smile shifting upon her face plate.
"Would you care to be commander? I could use a bot with your knowledge and wisdom at my side. It is your choice though, I'd like you to think it over thoroughly before you give me a direct answer so that I don't overwhelm you." she spoke as she links her hands behind her back and leans forward a bit on her toes, her jet wings bouncing from their mount on her back when she moved.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 7:45 pm

Vision took the cube, and thought about what she was asked. She was a commander for Optimus and she loved it. If she could, she would take that position again. Thank you Electrous, I would be honored. I was a commander for Optimus, so I know that rules and everything. I will do my best to please you. Vision's mood started to get better.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 7:50 pm

"Thank you Vision. I appreciate you taking up this position, means a lot to me." she spoke gently as her bright blue optics shone and a more fuller smile appeared on her face. She then patted her comrades shoulder gently.
"Stay here. I'll fetch a medic." she spoke kindly then went to one of the only medics she knew welly.
"Shock Vector? You there? Vision Wing has been damaged beyond my reach of repair, I was hoping you;d be able to assist her." she calls out in a sort of sing song tone as she couldn't seem to stop smiling now, obviously full to the brim with joy and excitement. But she toned it down feeling pity for her comrade, her own pain started to spike but she ignored it for now as she waited patiently for a reply.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 8:01 pm

Vision consumed the energon cube and looked down at her knee that was pretty much nothing now. She continued to try and put it back together, whimpering with pain as she did so. The more Vision fumbled with her knee, the more irritated she became. She finally huffed and left it alone, she glanced up at WolfBite and gave him a small smile. Thank you for helping me. It means a lot to me.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/26/2013, 8:11 pm

Wolfbite smiled back "Anything for a fellow Autobot right?" he said with a chuckle. "Heck might as well join the search and rescue with how many damsels i rescue around here." He added with a smile.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 8:17 pm

Vision laughed and then shot Wolf a playful look. You better watch what you say to me then. I am now higher rank AND your squad leader. Vision giggled as she said it, and playfully nudged her fellow autobot. Since I am the medic, I need to get this damn knee back together, but as I have been told, Shock Vector is the one with surgical skills that I lack. Vision tried to muffle a giggle as Shock Vector crossed her thought processor.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 8:21 pm

She tapped slightly louder on Shock Vectors door then gave up slightly.
"Fine Shock, come out on your own time..I'm going to make sure Vision is alright.." she spoke with a grunt then goes back to the med bay and shrugged a bit.
"He isn't coming yet, but I'm sure he will soon, he's just busy at times is all." she spoke, trying not to cause Vision to much distress.
"But I have a pain killer with me, numb up the pain so you don't feel it as much.." she added on kindly handing off the syringe to Vision. Electrious then nearly collapsed staggering into a wall sideways and letting out a soft huff.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 8:26 pm

Shock Vector can come at his own time, you need this more then I do. I was tortured by the Decepticons, this isnt really all that much. Come over here and lean on Wolf so I can examin how bad you are injured. She gave the autobot leader a stern look, and handing back there syringe.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/26/2013, 8:29 pm

Wolfbite moved to Electra's side faster than hes ever moved before. "Are you okay?" He asked noticing the wounds on her chest. "Okay time for miss leader to sit and let someone else help." he said with a smile.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 8:38 pm

Electrious Prime sighed shakily and leaned into WolfBite, her arms around his torso tightly.
"O-okay.." she replied softly as her optics closed slightly, starting to grow duller by the kiloseconds it seemed.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 8:49 pm

Vision for got about her useless leg at the moment, and scooted off the medic bed and leaned against the wall and hopped over to her leader. She examined the injuries and started to work, repairing the wires that were damaged, in her leg. Vision then started to examine the chest injuries. She noticed that some gears in the chest were going to be operated on and replaced. She looked at WolfBite, and spoke. Go and see if you can find these kinds of gears around the medic wing. She pointed to axels, wheels, and bolts in her own chest to WolfBite. As he scampered off, Vision worked on the damaged wires that were torn apart.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/26/2013, 8:52 pm

Wolfbite found the parts almost immediately and returned as quick as he could setting them next Electra on the table. "Be thankful your T-cog isn't damaged." he said thinking about the possibility.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 8:55 pm

She nodded slowly, patting a spot on her side where her t-cog was located on her frame. She sighed softly.
"Thank you commander.." she spoke softly to Vision, leaning into wolf for support at the moment being. Her optics closed tightly a bit, still feeling some pain flare ups.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 9:04 pm

That is what a medic is for. Vision said, focused on repairing the gears. About thirty minutes passed, before she was finished. There you go ma'me. Vision said as she cringed as she made her way slowly back to her bed. Hopping and using the wall as a levorage was not easy. Vision fell to the ground a few feet from the bed and she let out a shriek of pain. She tried standing up again, but failed and fell to the ground, let out another cry of pain.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/26/2013, 9:06 pm

"Vision Easy easy!" she exclaimed in horror, quickly she gently yet firmly scooped up the femme and set her back down on the table.
"Rest, help should be around soon.." she reassured her gently offering up more energon to her. A kind smile shifted across her face plate.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next