TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVISITING THE PAST

+4
Arch Angel
Xenin
Dream Weaver
Meltdown
8 posters

Go down

REVISITING THE PAST Empty REVISITING THE PAST

Post  Meltdown 7/14/2010, 11:38 am

THIS MISSION IS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Dive Bomb sat on his throne going over several battle plans and coming up with new ideas to destroy the autobots and conqure the galaxy. Then suddenly something was triggered in his memeory core. A flash back of when he was constructed by the fallen, to his combat training, to the first autobot he killed. Cut off the image and stood up activated his comm Dream Weaver, Black Viper, Long Horn get in here at once. Dive Bomb waited for his troops to arrive.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

REVISITING THE PAST Empty Re: REVISITING THE PAST

Post  Dream Weaver 7/14/2010, 3:49 pm

Dream was just in her chamber going over many things throughout the Decepticon empire. Such things like defensive plans for the New Cybertron city they had been working on. When the city becomes fully functional it will be impenetrable, she drew up the plans very carefully...then she heard a transmission come through from the Emperor.

Dream transformed and sprinted to his throne room, she was not surprised to see that she was the first one there...she had ran so fast even for her. The transmission Dive Bomb had sent sounded as if he was either in danger or in need of immediate help, and so she went to the call without hesitation.

Yes your highness. She said as she transformed into her mech form.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/14/2010, 3:58 pm

I know Viper isn't here yet, but there is an issue. A faded memory was activated deep in my central processor. I am going to Cybertron I want you, Viper, the Hunters, and Long Horn to go with me. We can't let the autobots know this cause I feel that Cybertron still has some power deep within its core. If the autobots arrive it could spell trouble for the planet if Cybertron comes under any more fire it could be destroyed and all hopes of finding out all of our pasts are destroyed with it.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 7/14/2010, 4:13 pm

Yes m,aster I understand, but we have intercepted a transmission from the Autobots saying that they were also going on a mission to Cybertron. What do you think? This would prove to be devastating if they had to go along with the Autobots to visit the long old planet of Cybertron.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/14/2010, 4:27 pm

Dive Bomb shook his head. I guess we'll have to deal with this issue when we arrive. Once we arrive if we see any autobots I will call a code 101. Thats a cease fire which everyone must obey once agreed. I don't care about them but I don't want Cybertron to suffer any more than it has already. If there is a chance to reactivate it then I will do what I must.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/15/2010, 4:12 am

Alias heard the alert for the other transformers. He noticed his name wasn't called and was kinda bummed. Alias walked into the main throne room. So what! No Alias! I guess I'm just here for the hell of it right? Mind if I get to come? Or am I to low on the totem pole to fight!
(DOn't mean to sound angry lol...just wierd way my guy is.)
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 7/15/2010, 6:20 am

((Lol btw I had a mission up for this in the Decepticons..."What are they up to"))

I understand m'lord, if we can save Cybertron then there must be no fighting...though hopefully the Autobots will also understand. At that moment Alias entered, and seemed quite angry that he wasn't called upon.

Actually Alias I made a transmission to all Decepticons, when no one responded to it that's when the Emperor called us in. Dream knew that Alias had no right to be angry because she did send the transmission to all Decepticons.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/15/2010, 8:32 am

Dive Bomb felt his anger serge his circuts but paid it no mind. He had other matters to deal with. Alias I intented for my command structure first to be here, for planning and other matters. Then you would've been informed when they called for volunteers to travel to Cybertron. But since you feel so left out you shall lead the third recon team to travel to the south-east section of Cybertron.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 7/15/2010, 4:53 pm

***Continued from "Galactic Exploration"***

The Autobots were soon ready to take off, most of their cargo were packed and almost all of the main Autobot soldiers were on board Arches personal ship...Majestic. They would soon leave to find out more about what happened to their old planet. Arch reached the captain of his ship, nicknamed Relic, to find out how long it would take.

Relic, how long until we depart? Arch asked as he came through the threshold of the command center of the ship.

Soon sir, all we need is to pack a few more cargo and equipment on the ship and we may take off. He replied.

Very well, find me when we are ready, then i shall make the announcement to all the Autobots.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/15/2010, 4:58 pm

Alias smiled then let out a small laugh. He then cracked his knuckles. Bout time I start getting some well deserved respect around here... Alias said the turned to Dive Bomb. He could tell by the look in Dive's eyes he wanted to kill him at that moment. Alias never bowed before to anyone but he figured it would be a good time to get on the man in charges good side. So he got to a knee. What I meant to say is.. ALias was hard with being looked down apon so saying what he was about to say was a struggle. M'Lord. Alias said standing up. Saying that left a nasty taste in his mouth. But he would swollow his pride for the time being. Tell me when it is time for me to take my leave..
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 7/15/2010, 6:17 pm

Grey walked around, hoping to meet other Autobots. Sadly he had just stood in one place close to a wall, next to the shuttle. He then took out his light blasters and calibrated them, and checking if they are in full efficiency and working properly. He then tried to spend time increasing the blast outage, to cause slightly more damage while lowering the range and maintaining the accuracy.

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/17/2010, 9:49 am

Dive Bomb stood up I have already prepared our ship. The Destroyer will carry us to Cybertron. Once we are close to orbit I will order the seekers to air recon, then you shall be the third group to head out for ground recon. Long Horn will travel with you for extra fire power. Now come my decepticons the time for departure is coming.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone 7/17/2010, 9:59 am

Cyclone borded the Relic. There is no way you are gonna keep me away from seeing Cybertron once more even if it is a dead planet. Arch Angel sorry to be the bringer of bad news but recon images show that the Decepticons are prepairing to launch if they haven't already. Destination unknown but if I have to take a guess they are heading for Cybertron as well. What do you think it means? Nothing good could possibly come of this.
cyclone
cyclone
one with the matrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 7/17/2010, 10:08 am

Long Horn boreded the Destroyer. My Lord I have come as you requested. I understand my orders of providing cover for Alias, but my lord Cybertron is a dead planet I don't see why us going back there is going to help us.
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 7/17/2010, 10:22 am

Arch was surprised by the news Cyclone had told him. How could the Decepticons also be preparing to go to Cybertron...could they have somehow intercepted my transmission?...that must be the explanation. Yes Cyclone this could prove to be a much more interesting trip then imagined. Though, we must not allow anything to interrupt us while we are up there. If they attack our recon teams then we shall hold a conference with the Decepticons, we cannot let our hatred for each other destroy our home planet any more then it has.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/17/2010, 3:59 pm

Alias looked at Long Horn and smirked. He didn't expect to be paired with someone else but he was perfectly cool with it. Alias walked passed Long Horn. He really didn't want to hear anymore explanation to the mission. He wasn't intrested in the why. He hadn't seen his planet since the war started. Then he was young but he remembered it in all it's glory...Now after the war it was have been eradicated. ALias couldn't help but feel it was all Megatrons fualt...Alias still felt faithful to Dive...But he couldn't help but think all this should have ended already.
Alias got to the pod and waited for the rest to arrive.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 7/23/2010, 8:15 am

Long Horn sat in the pilots seat and ignited the engines for the Destroyer. Once He got word all the decepticons was on board he proceeded with the ignition sequence. The Destroyer lifted off and was enroute to Cybertron. Lord Dive Bomb all systems are go, we are at full power and should land on Cybertron in 2 mega cycles. (2 Days)
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/23/2010, 8:20 am

Dive Bomb heard Long Horn's message. Excellent, I want full sensor scans the entire time. Make sure our weapons are maintained with 8 cycle shifts (8 Hours) Dive Bomb then walked from the main hanger bay to the crew quarters. Dream Weaver, Black Viper please meet me in section 335 at once.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/3/2010, 6:48 am

Roger that my lord... Viper replies.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/3/2010, 10:47 pm

Wheelie had been incapacitated for a long while now. He had been away from his autobots, a thing that greatly troubled him; however, he was back and ready to do what ever it took to aid his team. "Arch, this is Magnus, I apologize for my absence. I am back and ready to assist in what ever you need." He said calmly over the communications link.

Magnus was currently traveling to the Hq of the Autobots, unlike a lot of his team, he lacked the cabability of flight so he had to drive there. The distance was was closing rapidly and he would soon arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 10/5/2010, 6:43 am

Dive Bomb arrived at section 335. He was shocked to see Black Viper and Dream Weaver. Greetings my fellow warriors. I'm changing our plans slightly. Long Horn will still lead a recon team but that is mainly to create a distraction. The three of us will head to the very heart of cybertron. I want Vector Sigma. It is my goal to create a vast army and destroying the autobots once and for all. Then conquring the galaxy. Cybertron once used to be capable of intersteller travel but I plan on using it as a weapon. We will travel to other planets, consume their resources for energon for us then destroy their sun to power cybertron. But first I have to tap into Vector Sigma. Once I do that I can not be distrurbed as the connection process takes a few cycles to complete.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 10/23/2010, 2:37 pm

Alias smirked. Aren't we optimistic! Alias said looking at dive smilling. I was thinking.. I remember a old story I was told a story when the original war started. There was a Omega Prime. The ultimate Transformer. But in his reign Megatron took him out.. My worry is..his weapons.. They could still be on the planet. Now with all respect Master I wish to look for it. This can be my turn to prove to you I'm leader meterial..What do you say. I can do it on my own if you like.. Alias looked at Dive with a smile.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 10/25/2010, 7:59 pm

Dive Bomb smiled back but with an evil grin that quickly fadded. So eager to please me. Fine take two squads with you and bring me Omega Primes weapons if they still exsist. I want captives if possible. Now go bring me what you can.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 10/26/2010, 5:50 pm

ALias smirked and then bowed. Thank you sire! Alias said loading up another pod. Alias smiled. Whenever you are ready?
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down