TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accessing The Past

3 posters

Go down

Accessing The Past Empty Accessing The Past

Post  Meltdown 5/21/2010, 6:55 am

Dive Bomb ordered that Alias's membor core be accessed to figure out who he is and what he did before he arrived at Earth before being forced into statis lock.

Dream Weaver help him in finding a suitable form and then take him to our science station and connect him to the processor. If you don't like the results then you have my permission to terminate him.

<Note this process will take several posts and will basically be in flashback form.>
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Accessing The Past Empty Re: Accessing The Past

Post  Dream Weaver 5/21/2010, 7:31 pm

Dream led the transformer to the science station not far from Dive Bombs throne room. Soon they shall see if this transformer is a spy of a true Decepticon. hopefully it would be the latter for they need more help against the Autobots. Dream took Alias to one of the memory processors designed to show Alias what happened in his past and reveal to him why he ended up at the Decepticons base. There could be many outcomes.

Alias, please lie down on this and relax, I will stop the processor as I see fit.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 5/29/2010, 1:39 pm

Alias lied down on his back looking up to the cieling. He cracked his knuckles and then closed his eyes again.

So? Is this going to tingle, hurt, or feel like little bunnies?
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/29/2010, 2:57 pm

A small smile appeared on Dreams face. It shouldn't hurt a bit. Dream hoped for the best of what was to come. she didn't want to have to destroy this Decepticon, who seemed like he would be of use for us. As Alias lie still on the platform, Loon punched buttons on the console right next to the machine. She then placed some sort of mechanical hat on Alis.

(( ok Xenin, you can make your past however you want it to be Very Happy ))
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 5/29/2010, 3:17 pm

Alias went into a sleep like mode. He was hovering above his own body. He was shooting towards planet Earth. He had remembered something. He was born into the Autobots. His father was destroyed in the Cybotron war. He left the planet to become stronger. Then he was sent a transmition..From...A Autobot. Optimus Prime. He was going to help in the effort to save Earth! That was it. What next. Alias watched as his pod crashed on Earth. ALias was greeted by none other than the original Decepticon. Megatron grabbed Alias by the face and smashed him towards the ground. Alias hit the ground hard. Megatron then brought him to his Lair. There he branded Alias with the decepticon logo. He then froze him in carbonite. Alias remembered now. All that had happened. Alias woke from his sleep mode. He looked at the female decepticon in the room.
I remember. I remember how the Autbots did nothing to help me after I was captured.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/29/2010, 3:23 pm

Dream watched the monitor intently as the machine processed Alias,s thoughts. At first, Loon was afraid she might have had to destroy him right there, but luckily she let the processor go on. Soon she could see how the Autobots had abandoned him and even forgot about him. Maybe it was Megatron who saved him by freezing him. Dream was very pleased by their findings. They now had yet another Decepticon to join them in taking over the galaxy and killing every last Autobot.

Dream turned to Alias lying on the platform as he shouted out. He now knew what happened to him, that he used to be an Autobot. But there was still much for him to do. He had to accept what happened.

Alias, what are you going to do now? Will you stay with the Decepticons and accept that Megatron helped you? Or will you end up deceiving us and helping the Autobots? The choice is yours and I guess your going to tell me what I want to hear, let it be true or not.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 5/29/2010, 3:31 pm

Alias sat up and looked at his hand which was balled.
I hnestly don't have a choice do I? If I say I don't want to help you kill me. I do wish for revenge to be honest. But I never really honestly likes the Decepticons way of thinking. Violence is never really good with me. I will help you to an extent. I will finish the Autobots. But don't expect me to do anything I don't want to. That means no dead humans.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/29/2010, 3:39 pm

Dream was puzzled for a moment. She had thought he really wanted to be a true Decepticon, but what is being a Decepticon and not honoring their beliefs. The thought that Humans should be protected was an idea made by the Autobots, and despised by the Decepticons. Though the Decepticons now do not fully wish to extinguish the race, they can prove useful at times. Dream had to talk with him, she had to let their trust become strong.

If you do not wish to be a Decepticon, you may always leave when you wish. We do not condone the extermination of the Humans, we merely use them to get what we want. To the Decepticons there is no other use for such a race. I will help you throughout your ordeal, but you must promise not to mention this to Dive Bomb. if he gets word that you refuse to practice our beliefs then he will see you as an enemy and have you killed. As long as you help us destroy the Autobots, and prove yourself in battle, your trust with the rest of the Decepticons will be strong. dream tried to explain in a low voice.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 5/29/2010, 3:46 pm

(Last post in here right? We can finish the next part of the conversation somewhere else right?)
Alias looked her in the eyes. And nodded.
I never cuaght your name by the way. I'm Alias Jester but I'm sure you know that right. What made you want to get into this line of proffesion.
He said standing up walking towards the a door.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/29/2010, 3:51 pm

(( Umm, im not sure where else we could post it so I guess we can finish here. It wont be a problem ))

Dream was so busy worrying about whether they would be celebrating another Decepticon into the faction, or destroying him that she forgot to say her name.

My apologies Alias, my name is Dream Weaver. Ive been a loyal warrior beside Dive bomb for may years now. She said as they walked towards the door.
I shall take you to your chambers where you can get yourself more assimilated. While I go and tell dive Bomb what the situation is. If you need anything let me know. Dream led him to his chambers.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 5/29/2010, 3:58 pm

ALias looked around his room and then back at Dream.
Thanks for everything. I know decepticons usually don't care for one another so thanks. No matter what I won't betray you.
Alias smiled softly.
I know we just met but it means alot what you've done for me. Thank you.
He then turned around and went into his room shutting the door behind him.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/29/2010, 4:03 pm

(( Whoops, lol lets do it this way. I think it will be better for RP purposes. Post in the throne room next. sorry and thxx.))

As the walked to his new chamber, Dream thought of something. Maybe Alias should go to Dive Bomb with her so that he can evaluate the situation. Dream opened up the door once more, she felt embarrassed that she hadn't thought of this before, but after what he had told her she knew they were gaining each others trust.

Im sorry Alias, but maybe you should come with me to Dive Bombs throne. It what he wanted and i think it will show a good sign if you were there. She turned as Alias followed her back down the halls. And actually, most Decepticons of this age care for each other. Or at least, they have high respect for each other. Dream said tying to mend his thoughts of the Decepticons.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down