TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt for Red energon

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunt for Red energon

Post  Heatstrike 11/23/2012, 11:17 am

Heatstrike stood there, thinking of what to do next. "Hmm, recharge sounds good, but I'm not tired. Maybe I should go and find a cell to stay in..." He starts to walk by the cells, eventually Electra. He stops in front of her. "Hey, you alright? You look... confused."
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 11/23/2012, 6:49 pm

Wolfbite walked up and draped an arm around Electras shoulders and watched her carefully. "I agree with Heatstrike whats wrong?" he asked concerned. he wished he could read her mind and help her in anyway he could, he did vow to protect her at one point after all and he was determined to keep that vow.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunt for red energon

Post  Electrious 11/24/2012, 6:58 pm

Electra Prime sighed softly and shook her head.
"Just alots been on my mind since all this happened..I'll be fine..just gotta shake some things off." she murmured softly trying not to let herself sound like a wounded animal caught in a trap.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 11/27/2012, 8:34 pm

Wolfbite gave Electra a look. "Elly how slow do you think my processors are? I know how you are and there's more to this than you're tellin' us. So, I ask again, What's wrong?" He said with a smile on his face plate hoping she would open up like she used to.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/28/2012, 8:18 am

Electra Prime sighed softly and huddled close to WolfBites side a bit nervous.
"I'm just afraid..I'm afraid that I've done to much bad already..you see..when I was corrupted by dark energon I made some bad choices. The cons took a mission to cybertron.." she explained then droned off softly and sighs then adds on.
"They had me try to hack into vector sigma...but luckily I wasn't able to.." she gulped and started to feel faint and held tightly to WolfBite her optics screwed shut tightly.
"I don't know if they were successful or not..in getting to the core.." she whimpered as her jet wings on her backside started to shiver nervously. Her frame was shaking to unknowing of anybots reaction to this past event and just clung to her close comrade WolfBite trying not to burst out in hysteria.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 11/28/2012, 6:22 pm

Wolfbite pulled Electra close to him and rested his head on hers. "Any mistake you made should have been forgiven when you chose to switch sides and anyone who still holds a grudge can come deal with me. I swore a long time ago to protect you and I still intend to do that." he said in a gentle tone.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/29/2012, 8:00 am

Electra Prime was grateful for her comrades comfort and kept close to WolfBite with a small smile.
"Okay..I-I guess I can let it go...but it still bothers me a bit.." she spoke slowly as she gently nuzzled his cheek.
"So long as I have you here to help me forget about it." she murmured softly then cast a sheepish smile.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/30/2012, 2:35 pm

"And you have my support as well. And it's not because I'm a subordinate either." Heatstrike says, standing a little taller. He folds his wings a little though at the discomfort of having the 'Cons try to get into the Core. He hated them for doing that, for making her do it, and just hated Dive Bomb and his Decepticons in general.

Last edited by Heatstrike on 12/5/2012, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong leader...)
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/1/2012, 11:12 am

(Just a tip Heat, Megatron was killed, you man wanna read the timeline forum to know how things are set up.)

Electra prime kept close to WolfBite but nodded her head toward HeatStrike.
"I am glad to have your support as well." she spoke softly and then smiles faintly, her twin jet engines purring softly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/5/2012, 3:11 pm

"Good. I will be in my room if you need someone to talk to." Heatstrike said, walking into another room further down the hall. He closed the door behind him and looked around his room. It was basic: a berth to lay on, a few computers and a desk with some chairs. If he really wanted to, he could just go out and get something else for his room. Other than that, he liked it.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/5/2012, 7:12 pm

PhoenixWings knocks lightly at his door.
"Mind if I come in?" she asks curiously as her minicon strobe was following at her heels his head only coming to her knee. Her wings quivered slightly as she looks to Strobe.

Strobe smiled and waited with a small smile as his blue optics sparkled vibrantly as his black and gray paint shimmered

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/5/2012, 7:16 pm

"Yes? Come in. I'm still awake." Heatstrike said, opening the door for her. Heatstrike relaxed a little seeing a friend. "So who's this?" He asked, nodding towards Strobe.

(Can't see Strobe's words...)
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/5/2012, 7:27 pm

Phoenix Wings smiled softly.
"Just one of my two minicons." she spoke simply as her teal optics shimmered.

Strobe smiled faintly.
"Hi there I'm strobe." he spoke softly as his blue optics shone dimly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/5/2012, 7:30 pm

Nods at Strobe, grinning. "The name's Heatstrike if you wish to know. So did you just come to bother Phoenix?" He said, his optics glowing.

(little short, I know... writer's block...)
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunt For Red Energon,

Post  Guest 12/6/2012, 10:13 am

PhoenixWings laughs softly.
"Didn't come to bother Sergeant, just came to check in and make sure you were doing okay." she spoke with a smile as her wings quiver slightly.
Strobe used his agility to quickly climb onto his masters shoulder and flashes a smile.
"Nice to meet you HeatStrike." he replied kindly as his blue optics flashed.

PhoenixWings looks briefly to Strobe then looks back to HeatStrike.
"And also all new bots have to be looked over to make sure they're in tip top shape for preforming their jobs. Another reason I'm here. Don't worry, It's not like I'm gonna stick you with a needle or anything." she laughs softly and moves out of the door frame.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/6/2012, 4:31 pm

"Well I am okay. And you do not need to call me sergeant, just to let you know for future reference." He said with a grin. "I am surprised that I found the room though, this place is a little confusing..." Heatstrike said, shifting a few things around on his desk. "And alright. I don't mind. Wish to give me a check up here or in your med bay?"
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunt For Red Energon,

Post  Guest 12/6/2012, 4:47 pm

Phoenix Wings shoo'd her minicon back to the medical bay and laughs softly.
"Strobe needs to keep up to date on some studies of his. Here would be fine I'm pretty adaptable." she spoke with a soft chuckle. She felt her engines heat up slightly as she watches him out of the corner of her optics.
"Now either sitting or laying down, your choice." she spoke smoothly as she cleans off her hands and her scanner. The scanner beeped to life and Phoenix quickly scans her leg to make sure it was working right and a crystal clear image of all the wires and gears came up on the screen in a blue print like fashion and she smiled in approval.
"Okay, I've got this thing working straight..I can sometimes be so daft when it comes to newer tech." she muttered softly as her teal optics shone faintly

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/6/2012, 5:12 pm

"I will sit unless I need to lay down if that is alright with you." He said, walking over to the bed and sitting down on the edge. Though he still feels that he is still bigger than her...
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/6/2012, 5:23 pm

PhoenixWings nodded once and stood in-front of him and activated the scanner and slowly let the blue light run from the crest of his helm to the tips of his feet. A small beep came from the scanner alerting her that there was a loose wire in his frame and she smiled softly.
"You have a loose wire on your backside but I can fix that. Just hold still, I promise I will make this painless, I've been known for my steady hands." she murmured comfortingly as she got up behind him on her knees on the table. She gently brushes his wing aside and quickly finds the loose wire and uses her nimble fingers to slowly stabilize the wire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/8/2012, 2:29 pm

Heatstrike moved his wing and jumped when she reconnected the wire. "Sorry if I jumped. That wire has been loose for a little while now. I never got around to seeing anyone mostly because I was sent here." He says trying to crane his neck in order to see what she is doing.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunt for the red energon,

Post  Guest 12/8/2012, 2:50 pm

Phoenix Wings smiled sheepishly at him and spoke softly.
"Well at least that's a sign that it's reconnected properly." she laughs softly and then slips down from the table with a smile.
"Looks like you're functioning properly and working fine." she spoke with a short nod of her head. Her jet engine was humming softly as she tugged at her wing a bit, a little embarrassed, normally she never felt such around her patients. Phoenix Wings gently let go of her wing and clears her vocals.
"Any other problems you've been having? I may as well ask while I'm here and equipped with my tools." she murmured softly as her teal optics shimmered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/8/2012, 3:31 pm

"None to think of at the moment. Though I doubt I will stay like this for very long if the Decepticons are on Earth." He said looking forward again. He re-positioned his wing again and did a few stretches to make sure nothing was bothering him. As he spun to her, he caught what looked to be an embarrassed look. He quickly turned back afterwards.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/8/2012, 6:03 pm

PhoenixWings composed herself and smiled faintly.
"Okay..do you need anything by chance?" she murmured softly as she sways side to side a bit as her teal optics flashed under the lighting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/9/2012, 6:44 am

"No, nothing at the moment." Heatstrike said, looking at the ground trying to remember if he did need anything else. He smiles faintly then look up. "So, who'd you train under on Cybertron? You look like the person that trained under someone well known."
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunt for the red energon,

Post  Guest 12/9/2012, 9:41 am

PhoenixWings sighed softy.
"Well I did have a few lessons under Ratchet...but I never truly finished my training..so I'm just..basic. Can't handle most things. I try to self teach myself..but heck I hardly know nothing except how to reattach wires, weld up wounds,I can barely remember how to replace broken parts without doing further damage.." she mused and rubs her shoulder blade feeling rather uncomfortable speaking of her training. She starts to leave, her wings pointed down towards the ground now to express that she wasn't feeling glad anymore.
"If you need me...you know where I am.." she trailed off in a wavering tone as she slowly starts out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next