TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt for Red energon

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt for red energon

Post  Guest 11/7/2012, 5:30 pm

Phoenix Wings shook her head.
"Nope, he can handle himself. He's a big bot. Wanna tag along or shall I take this solo?"
She slurred as she looked at him with her teal optics.

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt for Red energon

Post  Heatstrike 11/7/2012, 5:49 pm

"I'm tagging along. I'm in need of some action." He said, grinning.
"And getting a tour around the planet helps as well." Heatstrike looks down at himself, realizing that he's now covered in a thin layer of dust. "And do you know how to get this off?" He asked, brushing some of the dust off.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/7/2012, 6:02 pm

Phoenix wings laughed and gently brushed some off the dirt off him with a wet cloth she always carried.
"This works like a charm trust me." she spoke with a smirk as she hands it to him then looks around the area.
"We're in Texas and we need to get to new york...your gonna have to ride in my jet forms cargo compartment unless you are a flier..?" she spoke quickly then checks her radar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/7/2012, 7:17 pm

"Heh, thanks." He said. He takes the cloth and begins to clean off the dirt and dust. He looked at her, cleaning off the dirt off his one arm. "I am a flier, don't worry. What do you think the wings are for?" He said, fanning out his wings.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/8/2012, 7:58 am

Phoenix Wings fanned out her wings in response and laughed softly then gently traced the red heart on the underside of her left wing with a small smile.
"Well common sport. See if you can keep up with the phoenix!" she crowed then jumps up as high as she could then converts to her VF-OA phoenix jet form and shoots off her orange paint shining as did her yellow pinstripes. Her silver autobot signs on her wingtips shimmering as she did a corkscrew and shot over the trees laughing as she enjoyed the feel of the wind lifting her wings higher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/8/2012, 8:03 am

TireBurn watched the two leave and saluted them as he saw them jet away. Then he turns toward Venom with a smirk.
"Care to help me get the rest of this red energon then help me get it to base?" he asked curiously as he looks over the mech whom he called a close comrade to him. His red paint was dusty and his blue optics shone brightly with energy. He pulls out his duel swords and starts working at the rock containing the red energon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/8/2012, 8:10 am

VenomSting laughed softly in response then converts down to his scorpion form and uses his strong tail to break the rock holding the red energon captive and grabs any free falling shards with his front claws gently. He then remembered his tail could transform into a drill and motioned for TireBurn to stand back. He started drilling away at the rock and continued to catch shards as they fell being careful not to break any. His amber optics shone brightly as there was a light coat of dirt over his black paint as the deep red markings on his back and tail pulsed.
"Well we won't be here much longer if we combine power, your swords and my drill." He mused then stopped drilling as if to tell TireBurn it was his turn to pitch in

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/8/2012, 8:18 am

TirnBurn nodded once in agreement and started swinging his swords chopping some shards off and making sure that that landed somewhere safe. After he cleared the rest out he looked to VenomSting with a smirk.
"Looks like we cleared the area. Lets get this back to base what do you say Venom?"
He asked curiously already starting to put some of the shards in his storage compartment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/8/2012, 8:21 am

VenomSting laughed softly and grabbed some shards and put them in a compartment in his backside where he stored his own energon but didn't mind using it to help out a comrade. He scuttled alongside TireBurn as they made their way out of the canyon and towards the desert area as he had to turn on his cooling fans to keep his metal from warping or anything drastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/9/2012, 3:45 pm

"As if." He jumps as well, transforming into a dragon and takes off, following. His wings push him higher and higher into the sky, then levels out. The he sets his boosters on and follows Phoenix, bringing in his wings for maximum speed.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/10/2012, 10:36 am

Phoenix Wings converted mid air to take a brief look around and she felt her jaw slack slightly seeing HeatStrike.
"Your, Your a dragon?" she asked in surprise as she looks his alternate form over with a wide smile.
"That is splendid! We've been needing somebot like you in the armada, big and powerful." she smirked and then converts back to her jet form keeping at an easy pace.
"So are you like some sort of Maximal? I'm not being offensive, I'm just the slightest curious here." she spoke in a kind tone over the secure com links as she banks a left and nearly was touching the treetops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/11/2012, 8:09 am

"Surprising isn't it?" Heatstrike said with a bit of a laugh. He flaired his wings out to prevent him from crashing into a too tall tree. "No actually. I scanned this mode when I was on Earth a while back. Apparently human idolize this creature. I have yet to see it's importance really."
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/12/2012, 8:10 am

Phoenix Wings laughs slightly as she continued flying towards New York.
"You will soon I'm sure. Look, there's lady liberty!" she spoke confidently over the com link then did a full loop around the statue before continuing towards an isolated area and converts mid air and lands on her feet in-front of a subway tunnel.
"It doesn't look like much on the outside but trust me it's better inside." she murmured as she shook her wings a few times to get any debris off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/12/2012, 6:22 pm

Heatstrike dipped close to get a good look at Lady Liberty. He smirked, then pulled in his wings, diving for her, then flares them out at the last second. Landing. "Best place in the whole to have a base, out in the open." He said grinning. He then shifts form.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/13/2012, 8:06 am

Phoenix Wings sighs softly and watches him out of the corner of her teal optics. She continued to walk into the main floor of base where many computer thermals were that the scientists and others would work on.
"I can show you to your cell later but right now I think we both could use some energon." she spoke thoughtfully then pulls out a few cubes of energon with a smirk.
"A good nurse always carries extra." she said with a slight laugh handing out a cube for him to take.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/13/2012, 8:13 am

(VenomSting and I joined posts, he told me what to say for him)

After a few cycles TireBurn breached New York territory and smiled seeing all the lights of the city.
"Always makes me think of cybertron..with all the lights and tall buildings." he sighed softly then takes a secret back road keeping a close optic on the scorpion behind him.
"Tire..are we there yet?" VenomSting groaned as his legs were moving slow and his tail was dragging in the dirt.
"Almost there. Right through that tunnel my friend." TireBurn reassured his Insecticon comrade who looked awfully tired from their trip.
"Okay Tire." VenomSting grumbled as he tailed behind him slowly his tail raising as they entered the tunnel.
"We're here with the red energon!" TireBurn called out their arrival as he slowly converted to robot form coated in dirt and mud as the same went for VenomSting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/14/2012, 7:24 pm

Heatstrike grabs the Energon from her and begins to drink. "Thanks, I needed this." He said with a bit of a smile. "And you're a nurse? Are you a field medic or do you have a repair bay you work in?" He asked, finishing the drink in no time flat.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/15/2012, 7:43 am

Phoenix Wings laughed softly and took a small sip of the rich energon.
"I'm more of the nurse in the repair bay..although sometimes in times of dire need I can be on the field, I put up quite a fight also. I've got my trusty arm cannons, my grenades, my ecto whip, also my unique wing pistols. I was in search in rescue back on cybertron..I have a bit of field experience but not much." she spoke as her wings shivered showing that she was slightly nervous. Then the power blacked out and Phoenix Wings let out a loud yelp of surprise as she backed into a wall. When the power surge was over she laughed nervously seeing that she'd bumped into her fellow bot and took a couple paces back laughing softly.
"Forgive me, I'd rather not be alone in the dark. Reminds me of some rather bad times when I was in search and rescue..always in the shadows..carnage at every step.." she shuttered a bit as her optics closed.
"It was...cruel..to just leave most there and say I had to grab back up..then come back, and they were gone..I lost my partner that way to.." she choked out then took a few steps away quickly covering her face trying not to let her emotions get the best of her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/19/2012, 10:11 am

(Phoenix and I combinding for the fun of it, she told me what her lines are, she wanted me to combinde because she's a bit busy at the moment with her work,)
Electra Prime was in her cell at the moment being when the power blacked out, she heard footsteps and walks out as the power turns back on and smiles seeing Phoenix-Wings with another bot she didn't recognize.
"Greetings Phoenix Wings. Who's this you've got with you?" she asks curiously as her light blue optics shone faintly while her red paint was recently waxed and shone in the dim lights but her electric yellow lightning bolt pattern on her sides caught the dim lights even more.

Phoenix Wings burst out smiling as she saw her comrade then clears her vocals.
"This is HeatStrike, TireBurn actually found him I think..but I brought him here." she spoke swiftly as her sunset orange paint shone also under the lights while her teal optics shifted gazes from ElectraPrime to HeatStrike.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/19/2012, 11:29 am

Heatstrike looked up at the lights, feeling Phoenix Wings bump into him. "Hmmph, don't worry. I lost family the same way. The shadows don't like Autobots..." Heatstrike looked over to spot ElectraPrime walking over. "Oh, I didn't know she was here as well... Sorry, maybe I should of called ahead." He said, rubbing the back of his head.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/20/2012, 8:46 am

Phoenix Wings sighed softly.
"It's fine, as long as your an autobot, and we know it, you're welcome here." she spoke slowly as she brushed some imaginary dirt off her wings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 8:51 am

Electra Prime looked at Phoenix Wings briefly before turning her attention towards the new bot.
"I'm Electra Prime. Whom may I have the pleasure of meeting?" she spoke smoothly as she relaxed a bit but inside knowing she couldn't relax, her mind was reeling with different thoughts that she wouldn't be able to put to rest for quite some time. She ignored them for now and paid close attention to the new recruit secretly wishing her comrade WolfBite who'd helped her greatly was here to be beside her and calm her nerves. She sighs sadly and shakes her head deep in troubling thoughts still.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/20/2012, 12:50 pm

"Sergeant Heatstrike at your service." He says, bowing slightly. "And thanks for letting me in, I would of had to go back to the cave that I found. I always wondered why humans were so enthused about it, all it is a hole in the wall of a rock face..." He brings in his wings tighter against his body, trying to give him a more noble look and not the look of a bot killer like what he does when he goes into battle against the Decepticons.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 12:56 pm

Electra Prime nodded once then got a singe of pain in her head and staggered backwards a bit.
"Excuse me for a moment please..haven't been quite well since my last mission.." she droned off with a slight cough as she headed back towards her cell and sat silently starting at her door her blue optics watering a bit then she gripped both sides of her helm and let out a groan of defeat as the singing pain wouldn't stop. She just sat still on the edge of her recharging table her head hung and her frame hunched.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/20/2012, 1:01 pm

Heatstrike glanced at Phoenix Wings and looked back towards the Prime walked through.
He wanted to follow her, but he wasn't sure as to what her reaction might be. So he followed her anyways despite the voice in the back of his mind telling him not to. He walks near the door, listening.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next