TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt for Red energon

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunt for red energon

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 1:08 pm

Electra Prime slowly raised her head and sighed softly.
"I know your there Sergeant...you may come in..I'm sorry. I'm just a bit out of my loop today.." she spoke slowly as her optics looked to the spot beside her and she turns her hand palm face up searching for another bots hand with hurt in her optics as she slowly clenched her hand into a fist.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunt for Red energon

Post  Heatstrike 11/20/2012, 1:16 pm

Heatstrike walks in. "I did not want to feel like I was intruding on something important." Heatstrike found a spot near her, and relaxed a little. "So what happened, or is that not a question I should ask?"
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 1:30 pm

Electra Prime sighs softly and felt like she'd lost herself somewhere.
"I guess you could say I just miss somebot..who's very important to me." she shook her head twice and then shivered a bit as a draft came into her cell. Her medium sized jet wings shook as well then she coughed a bit.
"I'm also coming down with something, a virus I'm guessing..But I'm not a medic mastermind so I don't know exactly what it may be.." she spoke slowly as her blue optics closed a bit as she drew her legs close to her and put her chin on her knees. Her optics slowly opened and she frowned a little bit.
"I just feel..lost and unhappy without him around..I don't know where he went..but my loneliness is killing me." she murmured softly as she hardly moved a fraction of an inch.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/20/2012, 1:33 pm

Heatstrike's wings wrapped around himself as he also feels the same draft.
"Hmmm... Strange seeing a jet as a leader. I am so use to having someone built up like Optimus I guess..." Heatstrike looked at her, seeing that she does look lost in a world that she doesn't belong in.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 1:42 pm

Electra Prime looked at him and laughed softly.
"I'm not leader just yet there Sergeant. And I'm a triple changer, so I have two alt modes. My f-18 hornet is just one. The other is a corvette that has spikes dotting the front bumper to shove anything in my path out of my way." she spoke as she lightened up a bit and chuckled softly.
"I'd always claim to be faster or as fast as WolfBite and he'd prove me wrong every time. Good times.." she laughed then sighs softly as her optics were no longer closed but open and bright.
"You sure know how to cheer somebot up even in their seeming worst times." she spoke with a small smile upon her face.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/20/2012, 1:53 pm

"Ah, okay. That clears that up. And I only have one that Phoenix Wings approves of my alt mode." He says, grinning, trying to make himself seem more fun, though it's hard when you look like a 'Con warrior. "And thanks. You almost have to learn to be funny in the hardest of times. I remember when I tried to race Blurr back on Cybertron because I thought I could. Turns out I failed pretty bad..."
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 2:03 pm

Electra Prime laughed softly and puts a hand over her optics.
"I could picture anyone racing Blur almost failing. I never tried, most of my time I spend biding my time in the armada or on the ground clearing a pathway." She spoke with a chuckle as she removed her slender hand from her face. Her bright yellow lightning stripes shining she shivers again at the draft.
"Primus..I have to find out where that's coming from." she muttered slightly upset.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/20/2012, 2:08 pm

"I think even Sideswipe and Sunstreaker have tried. And failed." He wraps his wings all the way around him, looking for the source of the draft. He blue optics flash as he scans the room. "So far I got nothing, but it's quite strange to have a draft this bad..."
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 2:17 pm

Electra Prime continued to shiver a bit as the draft seemed to get worse by the minute. She stood up and went to the corner and found a gap in the very corner of her cell and took a welder to it sealing it shut.
"There..that should help a bit.." she spoke slowly as her optics glanced around her cell then she went and sat back down on her table with a soft sigh.
"I can show you the rest of base if you'd like, Phoenix went on a boundary check just a few cycles ago. And Tire and Venom are stocking up energon..so it looks like I'm the only one here who's not busy at the moment." she spoke with a smirk as she gently pulls her wings down a bit until they click and remain pointed straight down from her backside. The tires on her hips spun a couple times as they snapped into place while her chest plates were the front of her corvette mode with some stray plates running down her stomach to her waist. She leans on a nearby wall and laughs softly.
"Well now, yes or no?" she spoke with light humor dancing in her tone like leaves in the wind.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/20/2012, 2:22 pm

Heatstrike grinned. "Yes, I would like to. I was wondering where she went." He said, looking at her handiwork, the unwrapped his wings. "Just no getting me lost then leaving me somewhere, I don't feel like yelling today." He said, stretching his wings out before tucking them back away.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 2:35 pm

Electra Prime laughed softly.
"Don't worry I won't leave the Sergeant behind. Definitely not. I'm commander by the way, not leader exactly yet. I'm not that ready for such responsibility yet." she spoke softly as she lead the way into the hallways and without warning she does a front flip landing neatly on her front feet and then she stretched out her limbs.
"Been stiffened up for to long like a rusty undercarriage." she chuckles as her blue optics shone brightly then she gently patted the tire on her right hip and it spun in response making her laugh.
"Well now. Looks like I've gone all the way into the main floor again. Okay, so to the left here is the medical bay. Then to the right is where we came from, the cell area. Straight ahead is the controls area I think..Man I've been out of base to long, I may get lost here." she laughs softly like a chiming bell as her optics closed and she shook her head a bit.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/20/2012, 3:13 pm

"If I try anything you're doing, I make break something and I don't mean anything in me." He said, chuckling his deep chuckle. He jumps stretches out a little, trying not to hit the walls with his wings. He followed, marking everything that he sees so he doesn't get lost later. "And I'm guessing Phoenix Wings hides out in there most of the time?" He says, motioning to the med bay.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 5:04 pm

(Phoenix wanted to team up with me for a post again because she's been busy recently)
Electra Prime nodded once at his question.
"Yes she's normally concealing herself in the medical bay...To my knowledge. Either there or out on the main floor watching the maps." she spoke softly and smirked a little bit then her optics widened seeing her comrade racing over to her.

Phoenix-Wings was running from the medical bay short of breath.
"Electra Prime! We've obtained alot of red energon! So much! It's wonderful." she panted as her teal optics glowed brightly.

Electra Prime smiled wider at this news.
"That's great Phoenix. I'm gonna turn in you two..it's been a tiring day.." she yawned slightly then started walking towards the right hallway where the cells were.

(phoenix said she'd be on later to reply to this..as in like a few mins, but I g2g so good bye for now)
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 11/20/2012, 5:47 pm

Wolfbite walked into the room and smiled seeing his old friends. "Hey guys I'm home." He chuckled. He looked across the room and spied the new bot. "Guess I'm not the new guy anymore." He added with a smile as he walked up and offered his hand to the bot. "The names WolfBite Autobot tracker and who might you be." He said.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/20/2012, 9:06 pm

Electra Prime was dumbstruck and paused in her steps slowly turning about to face the main floor from the cell hall. Her optics widened and became brighter seeing WolfBite.
"WolfBite!" she exclaimed in surprise as she fell to her knees and remained there almost motionless for a few cycles until she managed up the strength to go over to him her knees still weak.
"Weak knees.." she laughed softly as her optics shone brightly and her tone was crystal clear but hinted some worry and obvious stress.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/20/2012, 9:08 pm

Phoenix Wings laughed seeing her best friend act like such.
"I'll let yah get to it. Gonna go check in on TireBurn and VenomSting, the two just brought in a motherload of red energon." she slurred and casually walked off towards where the energon was stocked giggling a bit to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/20/2012, 9:12 pm

LeopardTron was slightly limping as he came into the main floor. Upon seeing the two red bots, one a mech and the other a femme his smile broadened.
"Well hello again you two, it's been awhile since I've seen you just standing around together. Seems like the last time I saw you like this, so close, was when we found Electra Prime here, abandoned." he chuckled softly slowly and uneasily converting to his robot mode. He playfully punched WolfBites shoulder blade with his soft fist.
"Good to have you back sport." he spoke with a smirk as his optics sparkled faintly.
"Things haven't been the same since you went off. TireBurn will sure be glad your back that's for sure." LeopardTron spoke with a wide grin upon his faceplate as his auds flicked to catch any sounds.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 11/20/2012, 9:53 pm

Wolfbite smiled and wrapped an arm around Electra and nodded to Leopardtron. "I'm glad to be back guys I've missed you all." He said smiling. "Now what's this I hear about red emerging? I thought the last of it was mined gigacycles ago." He added. With a curious tone.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/21/2012, 6:54 am

Electra Primes engine warmed at the gesture from her close comrade and she spoke with a slight giggle.
"TireBurn found some red energon in a canyon, WhipLash tried to claim it for the cons but VenomSting, I don't think you know of him but I cannot remember well, came in and stopped her and now he's here assisting TireBurn. Shall we go see them?" she spoke smoothly as she leaned into him with a smile upon her faceplate she gently put an arm around him as well gently rubbing his shoulder blade.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/21/2012, 7:02 am

(VenomSting wanted to team up with me again lol I dunno why but still he told me what to say)
"Where is he?" TireBurn exclaimed as he came walking into the main floor his paint all dusty and coated in dirt but he still stood tall. As he spotted WolfBite he smirked and went over to his side that was vacant and playfully punched his shoulder blade.
"Where on the face of cybertron have you been? I know where I went, Texas. Found some fine red energon there I'll tell yah." he spoke with a laugh as he took out a shard of red energon from his storage compartment and smirked.
"Oh of course with VenomStings help." he said beckoning towards the large black and red scorpion headed down the hall.

VenomSting slowly came into the main floor and smiled faintly as he was in robot mode now and walking a bit slowly.
"Greetings.." he spoke slightly uneasy as his scorpion tail waved side to side gently.

TireBurn smiled seeing his other comrade then noted his nervousness and sighs softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 11/21/2012, 11:27 am

"The name's Heatstrike, Sergeant Heatstrike to be exact." he said, looking at the new bot curiously. He shifts his wings again, as well as shift his entire position. "Looks like we got more energy and more bots, that's a good thing. So TireBurn, did you run into any trouble while mining after Phoenix Wings and I left?"
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 3 Empty Re: the hunt for red energon

Post  Guest 11/21/2012, 11:45 am

TireBurn shook his head for a no.
"Things went well. Ill be around gonna go get a recharge. And a wash." He spoke with a smile then heads towards his cell.
( srry im a little pressed for time be back later)

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/21/2012, 11:52 am

Electra Prime laughs softly and watches TireBurn depart with a tilted head.
"Well. Now what shall we do next?" she asked curiously as her jet wings on her back were still tucked down as her headlights glowed softly. She patted her right hip where her sword was stashed and smiled a bit at the familiar feeling on it's handle.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 11/21/2012, 12:36 pm

"I don't really know what I wanna do." Wolfbite said. "But a recharge and some energon sounds rediculously good right about now." He added with a smile.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/21/2012, 1:51 pm

Electra Prime nodded once and smiled.
"Of course, you must be exhausted from your journey." she murmured sympathetically as her blue optics shone faintly. She starts of toward the cell area beckoning WolfBite with a wave of her hand and smiling faintly. She sighs softly as she looks away from him briefly, memories still lingering of how she started out, whom she befriended, how she switched sides, how she became a Prime out of the blue. She was just lost in her state and utterly confused. Being a commander and prime, and maybe soon, leader. She inhaled sharply and shivered a bit. She wasn't all to confident that she was ready for bigger responsibilities, even now as a commander she still felt a bit uneasy. She paused outside her cell and stood there almost motionless, sucked into her thoughts.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next