TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 17 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Galactic Viper 5/10/2015, 8:11 pm

Meltdown wrote:Creators
Epyon the time has come,  those who do not wish to rejoin us shall be destroyed.  This goes for your former friends and allies. They have been corrupted and they need to be purged.  Do you understand your orders? "

Epyon was slamming his head cause of the voices...

Get out of my head.... We are free of your rule!!!!!!!! I am not your puppet to pull its strings..

He went back to working on Xxaron, maybe he could reactivate the old bot.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/10/2015, 8:31 pm

Creators

He is resisting our control. We may have to terminate the subject Said one of the creators.

Not at this moment, the subject could still be brought back to us, however we may have to initiate the hunters.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/11/2015, 1:21 pm

Wolfbite listened to Vision's plan and nodded along. The plan was just crazy enough to work out so long as Hydro could make the shot. As soon as his assignment was given he grimaced a little turning to Ace and to LongHorn a bot he hadnt seen much of and started speaking.
"You go right ahead with the Sniper corp LongHorn Ace and I could easily handle any motion tracking and distractions besides with Ace and her crazy amount of trick weaponry it shouldn't be much of a problem to make a mess of things and Distract anyone trying to interfere." he said looking around. "And besides my brother Leonus can help out as well and if theres one thing I've learned its that those creators won't expect a giant bio-mechanical lion barreling at their little cronies as fast as he can." he added with a grin.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 5/11/2015, 2:33 pm

Very well, but we should get into position as quickly as possible just in case they don't have the same idea.
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/11/2015, 6:33 pm

Epyon continued to work on Xxaron.. Something come through his program.

Galactic Prime, To reactivate him you must have a power source that was equal to his time. It can be done, the Autobots have the abilities. Take him to Trailblazer...

Black Viper, He is not of any use. He is a casualty of war. Let him be dead.

Then he stopped what he was doing to check his surroundings. He was out in the open, but there was ample cover just a short distance away.

Creator troops report sitrep.....

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/11/2015, 7:38 pm

We have patrolled four sectors, we have no sign of the enemy forces. ... a blaster fire rang out and cut the transmission off.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/13/2015, 12:51 am

Vision smiled at her friends and the others as she picked up the arm and left the room, hoping the others were following. Many things were crossing her mind processor, on their way to the work room she went over the blue prints again. Once they reached the room, she headed over to a work bench and placed the arm on it. Taking out a few tools, the leader started to take the arm apart to take a look at the inside of it, she noticed different things and started to get an idea of how to create the virus. Taking a piece of the inner programming, she walked over to a computer and started to type, the virus was starting to be created. While she typed but not looking from the computer, she spoke to Hydro. "What does your artillery contain? What are your particular abilities?"

Ace groaned as she was being forced to work with Wolfbite. The fem bot grabbed her hammer that was sitting next to her and spoke. "Wolfbite, let us get into position. Every second we are not there, the more of a chance we could have a surprise attack." Not waiting for a response, she left the base and waited for the others.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/13/2015, 8:58 am

Wolfbite looked to LongHorn and groaned.
"I can't beleive you put up with her." he said as he followed the femm out to his position.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 5/18/2015, 11:21 am

"Shoulder Chain gun, Shoulder Sniper Rifle, Arm Rocket's, Ultra sided Sword In my alternate mode a Chain gun on the left and right side, and rockets fold out on right and left side. I am a triple changer can blend in with my environment and I have enhanced sensors." Hydro Charger said as he sat down on the floor behind her. "So how much of a risk is this going to pose to me?"

(OOC: You will discover the special programing after looking at my code my character doesn't know about it yet.)
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/18/2015, 5:40 pm

Epyon got the report.

Return fire and advance slowly have orbital batteries commence random firings
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/19/2015, 11:28 am

Wolfbite had followed Ace out and took his post and as he was watching his sensors he picked up several large energy signarutes making landfal over the area and dispersing. when he looked to see what was going on he saw all of the fire the creators were raining down on the area.
"This is Commander Wolfbite to Vision Prime you should see the rain the Creators are bringing its only a matter of time before someone gets hit. I'd hurry up with that programming if I were you." he said over the comm to Vision before switching and contacting Ace.
"Okay so i get we don't get along but seriously look at this crap their sending our way...any ideas how to stop it?" He said hoping she wouldn't just blow him off like other bots seem to have done.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/19/2015, 1:56 pm

Meltdown looked at Vision. Vision you need to hurry. We might get overrun and we need to get out there with our troops.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/22/2015, 2:01 am

Vision ignored the others around her as she listened to Hydro and stored them in her memory base. "It can be dangerous for any one. If it sees that the programming is not Epyon, it will start to destroy the circuits through the body until it reaches the spark chamber. It is a safe mechanism. You will be fine as long as the casing does not get damaged." She said as she started typing things on her arm. "I need to take a look at your programming and coding please." Not waiting for a response, the leader opened up the back of Hydro's head and got to work, noticing a programing hidden under everything. Muttering to her self, "This will benefit us.." She spoke louder this time around after she gathered the nessicary information and went back to the work bench and started to get to work. Hydro, it seems you have a special programming which will make this a lot easier for the plan to work."

Ace noticed the signals as well and typed something on her arm, and a smirk on her face plates as she looked at the autobot. "Oh I have plenty. Being the leader of the special ops, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." transforming her arm blaster, she went into sniper mode and made a few shots before speaking again. "I just sent our coordinates to my squad's mother ship. Let us just say.....we like things to go boom every now and then." Ace chuckled to herself darkly as she made a few more shots.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/22/2015, 7:34 am

Creators
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orbital bombardment began, the autobots and Decepticons was trapped. Several Decepticons tried flying off to reach the ships but was shot down and destroyed. Decepticons initiate attack pattern theta one. Several other Decepticons took up defensive positions around the base, shooting several of the creators minions.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/22/2015, 9:26 am

Wolfbite looked around and transformed his arm into its blaster and started spraying shots at the enemy.
"Y'Know, I would have thought Vision would have remembered that my only long range weapon isnt exactly suited for sniping." he said chuckling and knocking a few of the enemy machines around with his blaster fire.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 5/23/2015, 11:47 am

Hydro just set there listening to what she said. He knew nothing of a special program but he also didn't know anything about the programming of a transformer either.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/25/2015, 8:56 pm

Epyon continued to work on the old bot in his care. The voices also played havoc in his processors.

He transfused some of his energy to Xxaron, to give something to reenergize his circuits.

Wake up old bot, you are needed once more.

Bots of the Creators. Continue to advance, the badlands are sacred. Any Autobot or Decepticon that is out of that area, disable and return them to base for the purge. , he ordered to his men.

Orbital batteries continue to rain shells down all around the base.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/25/2015, 11:24 pm

Vision cursed under her breath as she continued to create the weapon. She needed just a few more cycles. As she finished the last parts to the weapon she sent Wolf a message. "Try to hold them off for a bit longer. I am almost done here. Do you need back up?" She sighed as she then leaped over to the computers and started to type in codes and began to create the virus. The tricky part was soon going to be showing up.

Ace continued to shoot bot after bot until she heard a message she was waiting for. "Commander Ace the ship has arrived. Do you wish for us to start the assault?"A smirk grew on Ace Shadow's face plates and looked over at the autobot next to her. "Ready to have some real fun?"
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/26/2015, 7:26 pm

Long range fire comes out from nowhere.  Hitting a ship that was coming into the sector.   The creator bots cheered as the ship was hit and started to smoke going down.

(Creator Bots)

Time for your surrender.   Lay down your weapons and place your hands behind your head.   Resistance is futile.  Do you not want a peaceful Cybertron?  If you do, just lay your weapons down.  That is all you have to do.

Xxaron circuits were starting to power up slowly.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/28/2015, 1:49 pm

Wolfbite looked astonished as the ship started going down looking quickly to Ace he grimaced.
"Any more bright ideas?" he asked still blasting away at the creator bots. "For the love of Primus why don't these guys just slag themselves already."
That was when the all to familiar roar of Leonus came through the humm of battle as the hulking white mechanical lion barreled through the waves of creator bots before transforming and blasting away at the hordes.
"Brother why must you always get yourelf and others into these situations." Leonus said over the comms still firing his blasters.
"Wolfbite to base....No need for back up we seem to have a lion's share here." Wolfbite said in response to Vision's question before firing again with a renewed sense of duty. "Leonus I will always get into trouble the others here weren't really my fault." he says smiling.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/31/2015, 10:06 am

Meltdown came onto the battlefield. He transformed into his fighter mode and took to the sky. He began firing at the enemy troops below. Several being blown to pieces while others fire back but miss, just barely though. He made a nose dive to the ground and before hitting it he transformed into his ground assault mode hitting other groups that tried to take cover with his powerful turret cannon. All forces move up on my location, push them back, we need to give Vision more time.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/6/2015, 2:03 pm

Creator bots continue to advance. Orbital batteries continue reign hell upon Cybertron.. Epyon was getting angry that Xxaron was not powering up fast enough.

Come on old bot, you are needed.

He then stood up, he took about four shots to his torso. he looked up drew out his Galactic blaster and returned fire. Then he grabbed the Viper death scythe and started to slash bots that came near him.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 6/7/2015, 7:11 am

After an unexpected nap Elly was startled awake by loud noises of the fight. The femm hauled herself to her peds and stood shakily. After running a weapons check along with a diagnosis check she proceeded to cover ground and slid behind a pile of debris. The Lieutenant peers over seeing the Decepticon leader not to far away. Checking to make sure she was in the clear Elly dashed over to join the efforts.
"Permission to aid you and your squad Meltdown?" the femme asked for approval, her turrets upon her wings twitching as they scope for hostile targets.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/7/2015, 11:42 pm

Vision continued to work on forming the weapon, she was close to being done. Just a few more additions and it would be done. The leader was in the zone as she ignored everything in the world around her. After the last addition's, Vision leaned back in her seat and let out a sigh and looked at Hydro. "I will upload the virus to the weapon now. You have a special programming stored inside you, that WILL come in handy. I don't know very much about it but it is like a last resort type thing." Vision spoke as she hooked up wires from the computer that contained the virus and hooked it up to the little device.

Once the cords were hooked up to the device, she moved back to the computer and entered some codes and the virus started to transfer. "Almost done." The old bot let out a loud sigh and then sent a com-link to all of her comrades. "I will be able to join into the fight soon. The virus is being uploaded now, but after all of this is over I will need a nice long sleep." She laughed as she watched the screen.

Ace smirked when the ship was shot. It was something she was hoping for. Looking at the others she shouted. "You all might want to take cover, the ship is heading right to the enemy and once that happens, it will be like the humans nucealar bomb." She typed in a few things in her arm and then continued to shoot at the enemy, taking out many bots in the process. It was only a matter of seconds before the ship would hit the ground.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 6/10/2015, 11:12 am

Meltdown came into view of Epyon. greetings old friend, I see you're having fun. Please I'm begging you, stop this and fight you're programming. I do not wish to fight you. End this my friend and let's fight our true enemy. The fools that did this to you.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next