TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

System reboot. - Page 26 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  WolfBite87 10/4/2017, 10:34 pm

Wolfbite grinned watching Ace move and changed both arms to their blade forms and spinning through the hordes of people backing up to the pair of Epyon and Vision.
"Hate to break up the love fest here but I think we need to get back to base. We can fix Viz up once we get there." He said looking over his shoulder.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 10/28/2017, 8:09 am

Hydro was quite a ways away when he picked up the battle on his sensors. "How did they make it past me?" He muttered to himself. Switching to his A-10 Mode he took a sharp right and rushed to the battlefield where he saw Electrious engaged with the enemy. Spining up his nose launcher he punched his engines and once at attack speed he started to straf the enemy with attack runs. Letting out short bursts of grenades that actually made him slow down. "Can I get an update on whats going on?"
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 11/25/2017, 3:08 pm

So much was going on. Vision had to take a minute to processes everything. Noticing Hydro had joined the battled she spoke over the com link. " Hydro, I came here when Epyon sent out a distress signal. I was in the works of repairing his system when the Creator's troops started attacking. I called for back up and lost my left optic." Looking at Wolf and her lover. "Agreed. I am in no way able to repair my eye. Trail Blaizer needs to do that. My love, you are in no condition to be trying to fix me. Save your optic. You need it more than I do." She placed her hand on Epyon's that held the optic he removed from her self. Her one good optic was flashing as she was losing more energon. She was fighting to stay online.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 11/26/2017, 9:27 am

WolfBite87 roared loudly slashing through the enemies around him.
"Hydro! Grab Vision and get her to base I'll take Epyon and Ace I need to to cover us while we get out." He paused for a moment before looking to Ace seriousness plastered on his face. "Ace I promise you. Primus himself couldn't keep me from coming back for you this time if we get separated."
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 12/15/2017, 12:02 pm

Hydro grabbed vision and swapping to his attack plane mode flew off at full speed towards the autobots base.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 2/8/2018, 7:18 pm

Ace heard what Wolf had said and nodded her head as she pulled out her shoulder blasters. She continued to smash the bodies of her enemies as she also started to shoot at the others. Trying to make sure that there wasn’t any following the bots.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26