TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 10 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Electrious 4/12/2015, 12:31 pm

The femme warmed up at the assistance, but was reminded of the grim fact if there was no truce now her spark easily just could have been snuffed. Her depression lingered, constant reminders of the war..and being on the war ridden planet itself.
"I don't know anymore MeltDown...Cybertron has a bad habit of injecting me with bad memories...it's hard for me to even relax here..." she explains, eyeing the con leader before she began her unsteady gait again.
"It bothers me often..It's stupid to cling to the past though..." she muttered more to herself than anyone else. The hard headed femme then shoved open a door that led outside and looks at the eternal ruin of Cybertron.
"If you intend on following me, know that won't cut power if you cannot match my pace.." Elly says with a neutral gaze in her optics as she turns back to the con before leaning back and falling. Elly had decided to make her jet more cybertron styled for the stay..it had kept her mind off other things. Once she was only feet from hitting the ground she converts to her jet mode and pulls up followed by a loud boom of her engine's, flying was the only time she could really feel at ease.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/12/2015, 12:38 pm

Meltdown took a running start and transformed his legs becoming the nose of the jet the rest of his body twisted 180 degrees to form the body, and wings with his arms raising above his head to form three engines. He then engaged his afterburners and easily caught up with a Elly. "I don't think you'll have to slow down for me. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/12/2015, 12:43 pm

VisionPrime wrote:Screams could be heard from the leader as her chest chamber burned. The spark pulsing even worse now, she started clawing at the plates shielding the spark chamber as she was in so much pain. She was able to hear the question though. "My spark was split in half. My other part was placed in Ace Shadow by her creator after Galactic's betrayal. Viper fixed it though and returned my spark......as whole again."

Aye, I see what has happened. Ye shall be going through the same thing as Dive Boimb. Viper was also interfaced with you. So now you will have to be worked on also.

It was time to start another procedure, but this time she will be better.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/12/2015, 12:49 pm

Worry shown in her white optics, but nodded her head as she understood. She just wanted this pain to stop. She trusted her friend and knew he would not allow any harm to come to her.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/12/2015, 12:56 pm

Elly was a bit surprised as the tables turned, suddenly not that fast anymore. She mentally pouted but focused on flying for now.
"I wish things always could be just...not so stressful. Sometimes even flying can't calm my mind." She admitted as her engines whine when she pulled power, allowing herself to just float carelessly.
"Sometimes I wish the matrix never fell into my possession..maybe the guilt would have been gone..maybe cyclone would have still been leader.." Elly rambled, converting back to her robotic form and softly touched down on what she assumed was once a cybertronian landmark..worn and rusted.
"It should have been me to pass...I was of no importance.." she suddenly sounded upset and clenched her jaw.
"It should have been me primus!!!" She wailed at the lifeless planet, frame trembling in anger, but hearing herself upset triggered her to slump onto her knees in defeat and press her hands to her face.
"I need to just shut my trap.." she mumbled at herself, lifting her head and looking into space blankly, watching the sky turn a shade darker as stars broke through the dark barrier.
"I wish I was like that...able to break apart from my darkness.." the femme spoke quietly, not hearing the footsteps.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/12/2015, 1:02 pm

Trailblazer started the overhaul. He put her on a support system to keep her functions going. As he was breaking into Visions chest plating, he notice the spark chamber was of Decepticon design. He opened a comm to Meltdown.

Lord Meltdown, I could use you assistance on something. Could you get here ASAP.

TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/12/2015, 1:31 pm

Meltdown heard trailblazers voice. "On my way." he responded. "Elly we have to go back, I think vision is in great trouble"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/12/2015, 1:36 pm

Trailblazer was working as hard as he could. To get everything done but the Decepticon device was in her spark chamber. He could not get around how a Decepticon spark chamber was implanted into an Autobot. Not unless she has a twin with the other chamber inside of her.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/12/2015, 1:41 pm

Elly gave a few more trembles.
 "Go without me...I can't...I can't tolerate having to hear and or see anymore pain.." the femme protested, shrinking down submissivly.
 "By the way...when you were injured all that time back in New York..I took those shots to prevent more harm upon you...it was a pretty crazy sacrifice on my part..huh?" The flier touched on the past with a sad little smile.
Looking at the Decepticon with slightly misty cyan opticals. She then lightly rubs her right shoulder..a gaping hole clearly seen, it looked like a stab wound..it was not fresh though. It was more or less a reminder of how savage the con leader was. When he had questioned her on this same planet and imprisoned her.
 "You go ahead...I...I'll catch up..." Elly choked out as she turns away slowly, she rubs her neck wires gently, the memory of being caught in the cons choke hold making her self consciously assure herself no wires were ripped.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/12/2015, 4:10 pm

"Come with me, we can discuss this further. Plus I'm sure vision needs you. It's also not a good idea to wonder around with strange things trying to kill us. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/12/2015, 4:51 pm

Electrious hated to admit it, but the mech had a point. She dismissed her brooding and stood up slowly.
"Alright." She agreed and then converts to her jet mode and ascends into the sky once more.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/12/2015, 5:06 pm

Meltdown let a grin come across his face plate then transformed as well and climbed high in the sky. Moments later they arrived back at the autobots base camp. Meltdown transformed back into his robot form and landed he waited for Elly to do the same.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/12/2015, 5:27 pm

Electrious did not land as gracefully as intended as the nose of her jet slams into the ground and flipping her over. She brushed it off though and converts back to her robotic mode, standing up steadily. Elly trails behind the Decepticon leader, but somehow gets so lost in thought she didn't notice the mech cease walking and bumped into him, it was enough to throw her off balance, the larger mech probably felt hardly anything from the impact.
The femme stretched out an arm to attempt to grab something to steady herself, that being MeltDowns shoulder.
"Sorry." Electrious stammered in embarrassment as she quickly removed her hand once balanced again. She steps into a ray of light and looks herself over, no damage thankfully. She maintained a respectable distance from the cons leader for the remainder of the walk to the med bay.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/12/2015, 8:06 pm

Meltdown and Elly finally arrived at the med bay. "What is it trailblazer? "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/12/2015, 8:43 pm

Trailblazer looked over to Meltdown.

Have you ever seen a Decepticon Spark Chamber in an Autobot before? Plus she only has half a spark that is working. She has a twin. I will surmise that Viper tried to reattach the sparks into one using a Decepticon device. Plus she was also attached to Viper. SO we are having to do a major overhaul on her as well. DO you have any suggestions??, he said with a bit of a worried tone to his voice.

TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/12/2015, 8:45 pm

Epyon continued to work his new form around. He was awaiting the Creators to release him to start his carnage to Cybertron, for the purge.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/12/2015, 9:23 pm

Meltdown looked closely. "Viper tried to separate vision and Ace but wasn't able to do so. They are linked like viper and I was. I think to balance out the issue would be a reformat and even rewiring several spark chamber components directly into the matrix. Don't looked so shocked I know about the matrix, remember I was created by The Fallen, I know everything he knows. The matrix contains the wisdom of the ages, I think a direct line to it would give her more control as well as a sense of true individuality being as her spark is infused with her sister and parts from viper. Ace will have to undergo the same procedure as well or she'll suffer the same fate that vision and I went through, and that could lead to a complete shutdown.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 4/12/2015, 9:30 pm

Ace Shadow had been sitting in the shadows and observing everything until she heard this bit of news. Standing up from her place, her optics shown anger in her crimson optics. "Why do I have to undergo some overhaul just beacuse my sister only has half a spark working. I have my own spark now. My own! Can't just fuse her spark or something?" The disgust she felt could be seen clearly all over her face plates. "Let her spark go out for all I care. It would make this so much better in the long run." The commander said as she stared at both the autobot and her leader.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/12/2015, 10:26 pm

Meltdown wrote:Meltdown looked closely.  "Viper tried to separate vision and Ace but wasn't able to do so.  They are linked like viper and I was.  I think to balance out the issue would be a reformat and even rewiring several spark chamber components directly into the matrix. Don't looked so shocked I know about the matrix,  remember I was created by The Fallen,  I know everything he knows.  The matrix contains the wisdom of the ages,  I think a direct line to it would give her more control as well as a sense of true individuality being as her spark is infused with her sister and parts from viper. Ace will have to undergo the same procedure as well or she'll suffer the same fate that vision and I went through, and that could lead to a complete shutdown.

Then I will need a new chamber to work with.  This one has been compromised beyond condition.   Then I can take her half spark and have it rewired into the matrix, but she will still have her attitude.   I think, we can handle that.

He found a new chamber to work with, pulling wires and soldering everything that he could.   Set up the matrix mount for direct connection.   He place the new chamber into Vision's upper torso.  Then he grabbed her half spark and place it back into the chamber.  

He picked up the matrix, placing it into the mount, it made click as it seated in tight.  

OK, let's do a startup routine.   Add power to Vision slowly.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/13/2015, 4:42 am

"Trail...maybe this can help?" Elly peeped quietly, holding the forge.
"I..I picked it up when I noticed Vis didn't have it.." the femme confessed nervously as she gently hands over the relic. Elly then backs out of the room and went across the hall to an old training room. She just seemed to stare at the targets before shooting one down and grumbling in annoyance.
"Electrious. ..." another voice called her making the fem cringe it was not a voice she knew of..then there was laughter..disturbing and dark. Something touched her shoulder and she cried out in alarm, darting out to the hall and slamming that rooms door.
"Electrious..." that voice again..
"Shut up! Be quiet!" The fem hysterically replied as she clutched her helm.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/13/2015, 6:16 am

Meltdown gave a glare at Ace. His red optics grew bright. "What part of we need this alliance do you not understand? We are being hunted one by one. Viper is probably dead. We still have no idea what is truly going on. We need everyone whole. That includes vision and you. " Meltdown grabbed ace by the chest and slammed her into a wall. "question my orders again and I'll rip apart your spark myself. Is that clear? "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/13/2015, 6:37 am

Upon hearing all the commotion Elly poked her head back into the medical bay and saw Meltdown having pinned Aceshadow to the wall, obviously upset. The femme slowly walks over then touched the shoulder of the mech.
"M'lord meltdown lets not increase tension please..I'm certain Trailblazer would not appreciate the added stress." Elly quietly spoke, her optics looking into the others.
"Missis Ace, there is a training room across the hall, you are more than welcome to use it if you would like. There are also some guest cells a few paces down the corridor to the right.." the femme spoke, not demanding, nor upset. She was trying to keep the peace, they didn't need to waste energy fighting among themselves.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/13/2015, 8:38 am

Well Elly, you did a fine job by getting me this... Hold on the start up routines.

He takes the forge from Elly. Then he added it to Vision so it will work better.

Now initialize the startup at normal mode.

Then he turns to Meltdown. He noticed that he had one of his commanders up on the bulkhead.

Ace Shadow, may I please see your spark chamber. Just an exam. I give my word that I will not do any procedures on you without your authorization.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/13/2015, 4:51 pm

Meltdown released Ace and stood aside, extending his arm toward trailblazer.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 4/13/2015, 5:06 pm

Ace Shadow was not scared of her lord's reaction. She knew he was going to respond that way to her words, but the hatred she felt for her twin ran deep. It was because of Vision that her creator was killed. Something of that nature could not be forgiven easily, but because of her fierce loyalty to her lord, she would swallow the hatred for now. As much as her pride would allow it. After being released, the decepticon commander fell to one knee, and bowed her head. "I am sorry for my words, m'lord. Please forgive me as I was out of line. I just meant to simply say that I do not see why I would have to under go the same overhaul as my twin did as I now have my own spark." Standing back up, she stood up and looked at the female autobot. " You are known as Electrious, correct? I appreciate the concern. Do not take this the wrong way, but we are not friends. We are allies against the same enemy, but nothing more. After I am done here though, i would appreciate you to show me to the training grounds." The crimson optics then glanced at the autobot medic and she nodded her head in understanding and opened up her spark chamber so he could take a look at it.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next