System reboot.

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: System reboot.

Post  Meltdown on 2/21/2015, 1:37 pm

"Negative stay within a mile of your present location, I will come to you. Based on your locator signal I'm roughly 8 miles from you. Keep your optics open and your sensors on high intensity scan, look for anything out of place. I'm on my way" Dive bomb began running as much as he could while injured.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

View user profile http://transformerswar.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 2/21/2015, 1:51 pm

"Understood m'lord." Ace than started to move again when she came across yet another trap, but noticed that it was more elaborate than the last ones . She did a back flip and landed two feet away from it. Sighing, she cursed Primus before she decided to investigate the death thin that almost took off her head. Upon investigation, she noticed that it was mostly made out of spare con and bot parts. Mostly of the spark chambers and weapons. Who ever created it was not apart of either side and it wasn't adding up. First she came across transformers that she did not know, then her leader was shot down and now this. Who ever was behind all of this was not a friend. She quickly pulled out her hammer and started to walk slowly forward, careful of where she stepped.

As leader, I will put my spark on the line to make sure my bots are safe.
VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 2/21/2015, 3:10 pm

Several explosions went off near ace, not directly in her path but close by to where the vibrations shook her where she stood.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 2/21/2015, 9:52 pm

Viper starts to recover a bit. His optics flickered a bit, then brightened up.

I knew it, I would get put in a cell once again. I feel like a trouble bot again from my youth. Now how in the hell am I going to get out of here.

He pulled on the bars and they did not budge.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 2/22/2015, 4:58 am

The fembot con felt shock waves that caused her to almost fall. This was not looking good for her. Not sure of what to expect she continued to move forward on the look out for anything. She quickly came in contact with her leader. "My lord, there are explosions near me. I thought Cybertron was suppose to be dead. This makes no sense." Confusion was hidden in her usual dark demeanor.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 2/23/2015, 12:09 am

Dive bomb heard the communication from ace. "This planet has been dead for countless cycles. This is not the work of autobots from what I have seen these are automated defense systems. However these systems have been deactivated even before the great war began. The turret guns was used as an orbital defense measure. But most of them have been reactivated, I'm less that 2 miles from you now, watch your step. "

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 2/23/2015, 5:13 pm

Heatstrike was finally making his way to Earth, after being held up on Cybertron for so long.
:Anyone out there friendly?: He asked over the Autobot frequency.
:Would love to know if there is a spot to land where I won't get creamed by 'Cons.: He adds, his small ship flying high in Earth's atmosphere to deter detection.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 2/23/2015, 7:40 pm

Heatstrikes ship suddenly comes under fire without warning. The shot miss the ship, but it is rocked from the explosions.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 2/23/2015, 8:24 pm

Wolfbite jumped on the Autobot frequencies hearing his old friend.
"I hear ya buddy were back at the old base Just Vision and I." he said trying to distract himself. "One more question Vision. Who did it? he said looking to Viper. "And don't try to play me with the whole oh shes missing thing as far as we know shes dead..Who did it?" He added before she can get a response out.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 2/23/2015, 9:19 pm

Vision was about to answer the com, but her friend beat her to it. To say she was stunned was an understatement. "I am sorry Wolf. I do not know. I honestly thought i was the only autobot left. I thought everyone was dead. I can not be pf much help." Her wings sagged at her mood change and her optics showed even more saddness. "I am sure they are on Earth some where. We will find them." She said placing a hand on Wolf's shoulder.

Ace continued to walk, keeping a look out for her leader. As she continued to walk she felt the world shook again and she felt a new presence. "Great another one of those bot scum."

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 2/23/2015, 10:30 pm

Viper kept working at the bars. He was starting to get angry at his self.

Get me out of here. I might not be what I used to be, but I am not the bad guy here. Let me go.

He punched the wall of his cell.

The mercenary team was starting to get closer, they were splitting up into three teams.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 2/23/2015, 11:53 pm

Dive bomb finally reached ace. "Be still for a moment. I heard the turret guns firing but it was a good distance away. Not sure who it was firing at but we need to be careful. Have you been able to reach viper? "

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 2/24/2015, 12:29 am

Ace stopped in her tracks and turned to look at her leader. He'd crimson optics blinked a couple of times before looking to the dark skyof her home planet. "I have not been able too. I will send him another message again." She quickly sent out a message to her fellow commander asking if he was still online. Unsure of what to do now that it seemed plans were changing, she looked back at Dive Bomb. "My lord, i have an idea of who the trigums were firing at. It seems the autobots have another among theor ranks and they are trying to land."

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 2/24/2015, 8:13 am

"Then we must locate the ship and the autobots. As much as I would like to see them all destroyed I'm afraid we have to make this truce we have last slightly longer. Our planet is somehow active again and I wanna know who did it. "

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 2/25/2015, 11:18 pm

Vis, come on let me out.

Viper was on the verge of begging her to let him go. He needed to get out of that cell someway somehow. Some of the old group of Wreckers were still roaming Cybertron, looking for anything that resembles a Con to destroy. They were somewhere deep in the base.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 3/7/2015, 5:56 am

Wolfbite clenched his fist together and turned to look at Viper sitting there in the cell practically begging to be freed.
"Tell me this Viper. What in the name of Primus would make you think you will be getting out of that cell anytime soon? Wolfbite said optics shinning slightly with anger before their usual loyal and bright hue returned. "I mean come on, as far as I;m concerned you can rust there in that cell until we decide to put your sorry tailpipe on trial for war crimes and treason. he added before looking back to Vision.
"Sorry I lost control a little bit there and I shouldn't let my emotions get the best of me not if I'm supposed to help you run whats left of this faction.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 3/11/2015, 8:05 pm

Vision's eyes softened at Wolf before placing a hand on his shoulder plate. "It is alright. I can understand your anger but do remember, never show weakness in front of the enemy. Someone once taught me that. " her optics slide to Galatic as he was almost begging her. "Galactic I can sense who is in the base. I did work with them at one point. ypu are not going anywhere until you tell me what it is you were looking for and what you took. You have not stepped into this ancient base since you chose the cons. Why are you here?" Her voice held a commanding tone to it but her optics showed a saddness to see Her love in the position he was in and how guilty she felt for doing this to him. Vision soon felt another autobot enter the atmosphere. Quickly sending Heat a private com link. "Heat we are at the old autobot base. I am sending coordinants now. You are clear to land."

Confused Ace Shadow looked at her leader. "My lord. Why convay with our enemy with this sort of problem. It is clear they are only here because we are." Ace was silent for a few minutes as she was trying to locate where the autobot was landing. "I have information on Viper. It seems he is in the same place as two other auto scum reside. What is your command my lord?"

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 3/12/2015, 4:35 pm

The old group of Wreckers, were getting close to the base.   When they enter the base, they started destroying everything in their path.   One stopped in front of the main computer, he started a major download of system files.

Viper still in the cell, he could hear all hell breaking loose in the operations center.  

Vision,  Get me out of here..   You do not know what will happen if these bots get down here, will do to you and your friends.

He grabbed the cell door and started to push and pull on it to work it loose, so he could get the hell out of there.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 3/14/2015, 2:38 pm

Dive bomb looked at Ace "my orders stand. This attack on us is not from the autobots, and I'm sure it'll happen or will happen to them. We have to team up to see what this threat is. Then if possible either destroy them or turn them to our cause and destroy the autobots. But only if I give the command. Now let's go pay a visit to the autobots and work on our current problem. "

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 3/15/2015, 6:21 pm

Wolfbite transformed his arm to a blaster an aimed it at Vipers head.
"Trust me Viper we can handle anything that comes our way." he said flipping his other arms panel tracking the signals of the other bots Viper was so worried about.
"Hey Viz do you want me to intercept them." he added chuckling.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 3/15/2015, 10:29 pm

Vision looked from Galactic to Wolf. Before answering either of them she opened up a minicomputer on her arm and typed something. The next few moments passed before a panther like bot came prowling out of the shadows, her eyes a haunting looking blue. The bot bowed before Vision and spoke in a rough female voice. "You summoned me, creator?" Vision nodded her head. "It seems we have some problems going on with in the base. I want you to go with Wolfbite and back him up if it comes down to it, Valkra." The Panther bowed before looking at Wolfbite. "Lead the way." Were the only words the ani-bot said as she headed to the door.

Vision then turned her attention back to Galactic and saddness soon washed over her as she was once again left alone with her ex-lover. "Why do you keep putting your self into these situations?" Vision pulled out her thermo whip incase a battle was going to take place. She could never be to prepared for anything.

Ace Shadow did not respond to her lord except for nod her head as she tracked down the exact location the autobots were at. Something about the coordinates seemed familiar to her but she didn't know why, she shook her head before walking off into the direction of the base. As they walked Ace spoke once more. "They are ten miles this way my lord. I will send the location to you as well. "

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 3/15/2015, 11:55 pm

"Once we are within 2 miles hold position. I'm sure the autobots have guards roaming around. We don't want to fight them yet. We have to convince them that we need to speak with vision prime."

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 3/16/2015, 2:57 am

The two continued to cover ground as they spoke. The last words of her leader caught her off gaurd. The fact that her "twin sister" was now the autobot leader did not settle well with her. As they covered more ground, Ace was able to get a better reading on the base. A growl soon escaped her voice processor. "My lord, It appears that Viper and my "twin" are in the same spot. There are a few unknown mechs in the base as well and the one known as Wolfbite and another unknown is heading is separating from Viper and VisionPrime." Ace reported. She was not sure as to what exactly was happening, but what the humans called bad feelings were starting to crawl over her circuits.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 3/23/2015, 2:41 pm

My dear, you know me so well. Ever since I have lost my memory, I keep getting myself into trouble. It wasn't too long ago, you were doing the same thing. I guess you finally learned the hard lessons.

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! I do not want to be found in here by those wrecker bots. They are not aligned with either side, but they will rip out any spark that gets in their way. I also have not weapons on me., his mood changed instantly.

He was starting to get the feeling that no one was believing him. He knew the mercenaries were also near by. They had been bombing the areas around the base and other areas to keep everyone busy.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 3/29/2015, 12:27 pm

Dive Bomb and Ace came up to an autobot patrol, they raised there arms up. "Hold your fire, we're not here to fight. We all have a big problem and for once it's not with each other. Someone or something is hunting all of us down. I need to speak with Vision at once"

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top