TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 2 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Heatstrike 7/22/2013, 9:23 am

Heatstrike onlined and walked out, needing more repairs than anything at the moment, though the recharge did help him out a little.
.:I think I might Vision. The winds were a bit brutal on the East Coast today. Think something got damaged in my one wing.:. He says to her.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 7/23/2013, 1:28 am

Sky Blazer came online after getting energon back into his system. "No repairs required. The Decepticons are staying pretty quiet." He opened the door and walked towards the hangar. "I'll continue to do my runs with the other scouts. How many of the scouts that returned are out on the field?"

"Only five out of the twenty we sent are fully re-energized and scouting. We'll be sending you back on a scouting run." He opened the separate comlink. "Vision Wing, I've told you countless times, I will not die until I see Iacon. I heard it was a beautiful city until the war. And just think of all the data there may just be there corroding. Makes my processors shiver."

Transforming Sky Blazer flew out of the hangar to go on the patrol. "Make sure we're not using too much energon. I know our upgraded reserve tanks are using less energon but we can't run out of it on these excessive scouting runs, especially with the few numbers we have."

At Decepticon Base

Cyber Wing growled. He was ready to take on the blasted scum that still worshiped the weak and deceased leader Megatron. He opened the comlink annoyed. "If you don't get to the space bridge soon I will leave without you. I am not waiting when sparks that must be destroyed are waiting on Cybertron for me!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/23/2013, 5:18 pm

VisionWing nodded her head as she heard Heat tell her about his wing. She then went to the medic bay. "Just meet me in the medic bay, Heat. I will work on something that will not need us to recharge so much, but I think we will need to make a trip to Cybertron to scout for more energon if there is any left, Sky." Vision said in the open com-link. She was roaming around the bay, getting things prepared for when the dragon-bot came. She started to scoot things around to allow room for Heat to fit when she hear Shock reply to her. "I know this, but you know that I still care about you. I know that things are hectic with Viper, you and I, but you know how I am. I just don't want to hear that your spark went out, over something foolish." The fembot spoke with care in her voice as she responded to the private link.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 7/23/2013, 6:06 pm

Ace Shadow just rolled her optics at the impatient Cyber Wing. "Cyber, calm your spark. You will get your chance. It takes time to prepare things." Ace spoke trying to keep her anger from forming as she sent the com to Cyber Wing. She then walked down the her barrics where her teams rested. As she arrived, the few that remained jumped up and saluted her. Ace then nodded her head to them with her crimson optics. Ace let out a sigh when she didn't see her old comrade/friend in the line, WhipLash. Even though Ace didn't have much of the autobot programming left in her, Whip had grown on her and Ace missed her friend dearly. She was still trying to accept the fact that the wolf-bot was dead.

Ace snapped out of her thought processor and spoke with authority in her vocal wires. "Alright, I need my two remaning best, that means Storm and ShadeHide." As the two names were spoken two cons stepped forward, both having the Special Ops symbol on their shoulder plate. Ace then gave them the signal for them to follow her as she turned around and left the room. The two male cons followed her, "We are going to Cybertron. The reason is still unknown fully to me. I will ask our leader or a fellow commander when we arrive. All I know is that ShadowHeart asked me and my best to go, that means you two." She paused to make sure they were listening, as they continued down the hall. She began again, "I will not accept failure from you two. If either of you two disappoint me, I will not hesitat to crush your spark where you stand." Ace hissed. When her spark was replaced with the dark matter spark, her whole personality had changed.

It was like she was no longer soft and kind and would allow faliure here and there. After she was rebooted, her whole out look on things changed. She refused to have failure among her squad no longer, for the reflected on her teachings. And that would surely make Dive Bomb question her authority over the Special Ops. The two cons nodded their heads as she joined Cyber Wing. She glanced over at him and spoke, "Do you know why we are making this trip? Besides to capture this bot known as Shock Vector?"
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 7/24/2013, 9:31 am

Heatstrike nodded at this, even though he remembered that she can't see it.
.:Alright, I heard you. I'll be in the med bay in a few minutes.:. He tells her then heads directly to the med bay, walking in and standing by the door till she told him where to sit down.
.:Vision.:. He comms her.
.:If you need any help with getting Energon, I'll go with.:. He tells her.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/27/2013, 4:50 pm

Electrious Prime was flying into the bot territory from a mission she'd went solo on, she was knowing she'd be asked on why she took so long to return because this mission she'd proclaimed to be short. She raced into base half expecting to be lectured but was surprised when not much happened. She opens her com link to all her fellow bots.
 "I've returned from my mission all, would anyone care to fill me in on any needed information?" she spoke calmly as she starts to walk to her cell block, going past the training room as she walks.

Meanwhile....

A pod crash landed in the united states, near the state New York. Out of the pod emerged a predacon by the name of FrostBite who was a beastly looking dragon in his alt form.He was a Decepticon true of nature..he'd been sent here after a con had requested his presence. He'd been well informed about the things about the planet..like the fleashlings that inhabited the dirt filled planet and to avoid them and their military or risk getting captured. Knowing this he slunk to the least busiest parts, flying high into a cloud cover so he wouldn't be spotted with ease. He then found an isolated area and tries to tap into a secure decepticon com link.
 "This is a fellow decepticon FrostBite, I am here on this planet called...earth..after my presence was requested..by whom I've no idea..I never received a name just an urgent get to this planet..I wasn't even given coordinates for sparks sake. But still I'm here and willing, ready to lend my services.." he spoke clearly over the com he'd tapped into, hoping his message would get through.

(( OOC For those of you whom don't know FrostBite is my new NPC char, please can someone tell me if I should add more to his information..I don't think I have much..and I will be using him pretty often in this mission I feel..))
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/29/2013, 10:29 pm

Viper looked at his brother....

Yeah I will go back to cybertron, but our little sister will be the one to bring the head back to you.  This is going to show her worth to you.

And for shockwave, he is no concern to me anymore.  He was there when I came in and when I destroyed Starscream.

Viper was going back home, to hell....
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 7/30/2013, 9:39 am

good then see to it that our sister doesn't fail. I will also join you once I finish up a few things here.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirtblade 8/9/2013, 6:32 am

Dirtblade was just driving out of the base to  go on patrol. He just  heard Elctrious's con link as he responded. He was starting to get used to Earth. I t may not be Cybertron, but hey, it's a start. The red camaro  just made a right turn onto the empty highway. He soon drove off the rode and went onto what he learned was called grass, into the unknown. Dirtblade transformed and activated his cloaking device to prevent detection from decepticons. He walked forward until he decided to make a stop. Activating his Long Range Scanner, he scanned the area. so far nothing but other organic life known as plants and trees. Dirtblade let out a long sigh as he deactivated his cloaker. It was safe for the moment. He was relaxing but also on high alert just incase. The decepticons were tricky, In fact, they could be watching him this very second. Dirtblade got up, not wanting to stay in one place for very long. He looked up toward the sky. "One day, I'll go back home."

Last edited by Dirtblade on 8/9/2013, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirtblade
Dirtblade
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/9/2013, 6:40 am

Electrious was A tad frustraited when nobody answered her..she shot out of base in her corvette zr 1 mode. driving down road after road, her engine growling like a savage beast. she thought she saw saw something and skid to a halt..a silver autobot symbol on her hood caught the light. she slowly rolls into the grass where shed seen the slight haze of color..and starts searching..curiousity nagging at her.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirtblade 8/9/2013, 6:51 am

Dirtblade turned on his cloaker and as he heard something. He looked around. Dirtblade used his long range scanner. A small trace of something, maybe it was a bird. He had heard other life forms exist on this planet. Dirtblade decided to head back to base. He transformed which decactivated his cloaker and started to head back onto the highway to base.
Dirtblade
Dirtblade
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/10/2013, 4:32 pm

Vision wasn't able to respond to her leader as she made the fixes to Heatstrike. She then padded the bots shoulder when she was finished and then scanned the base for her leader and sighed when she stormed off. She opened up a com link to Electra. "Elly, sorry I didn't respond. I was repairing Heat, you know how i get when I am playing medic." She paused and laughed a bit and then spoke again. "To update you, Sky and Shock are scouting and Heat just returned."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/10/2013, 6:38 pm

The blue hued femme hit her brakes and whipped around on the pavement, speeding back to base.
 "Alright Vis, hear yah loud and clear, sorry for getting impatient." she replied over the comm link. All of the sudden something jumped onto her corvettes backside. She adjusted her mirrors and sees that it was only leech and laughs softly.
 "Just hitching a ride boss." he replied with a deep chuckle.
 "Fine by me..don't scratch the finish though." she teased the panther bot mech playfully. Soon they arrived back at base and Electrious was walking past the training room, Leech at her side.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirtblade 8/10/2013, 7:55 pm

Dirtblade was almost at base. In fact, the base entrance as insight. He adjusted his mirrors just in time to see Elly speed past him and enter the base. Dirtblade was amazed. He was a scout. He was supposed to be the fast one. Dirtblade sped up and entered the base. In the main tunnels, He transformed and jumped into the air, then flipped before landing on his feet, trying to show off. For whoever was watching that is. Dirtblade walked to training center for target practice.
Dirtblade
Dirtblade
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/12/2013, 2:24 am

"It is okay Elly, I understand." She said as she walked out of the medic bay saw an autobot do a trick before making his way to the training grounds. She smirked as she knew who it was. She made her way to the entrance she spoke."Well if it isn't the new dude. Or should I say new for now haha." She entered the room and watched him train. "I saw your little stunt when you entered. Who are you trying to impress?" Vision teased.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirtblade 8/13/2013, 6:50 am

The autobot smiled as he saw Vision once again. Me? Impress? I wasn't trying to impress anyone. Dirtblade smirked at the autobot. He saw the targets infront of him as his right arm transformed into a gun and he fired at it. He was 5 cm off the middle target.Guess I have to get better with a gun.
Dirtblade
Dirtblade
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/13/2013, 6:28 pm

WolfBite chuckled hearing Elly's impatience as he flew down I5 on his way towards the Autobot base. "Elly are you getting impatient with us all again?" he said over the coms as his engine revved in the tunnels of the base entrance. Once inside he transformed and walked through the base. "Hey Viz are the rumors of a new bot true?" he added as he sat near the door to his quarters thinking to himself.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirtblade 8/13/2013, 8:41 pm

Dirtblade looked at the autobot that walked in. He smirked, it's like he's a bot magnet. Yup, names Dirtblade, you?. He offered his hand for a handshake. Dirtblade wondered how many more bots were there?
Dirtblade
Dirtblade
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/13/2013, 9:47 pm

Vision laughed as Dirtblade missed. "Its okay to admit, I make you nervous Dirt." She padded his shoulder. When Wolf came in she smiled at her friend. "Yes the rumors are true. This fine youglin's name is Dirtblade, but he already introduced himself." She laughed again. "Dirt, this is WolfBite. He is a tracker, and apart of the Search and Rescue squad."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/13/2013, 11:33 pm

WolfBite smiled and shook the new bots hand. "Im WolfBite but i guess Viz already told you that." he said looking around the training room. He noticed the targets and the slight miss. "Okay I know Viz and she rarely misses. May I see your blaster?" Wolf asked the new bot carefully.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 8/18/2013, 2:39 pm

"Hey Vision, I do believe you are forgetting someone." Heatstrike said, smiling a bit.
"Like the one you are working on currently." He says to her, brushing some dirt off of his arm casually.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/20/2013, 2:53 am

Vision looked at Heat and laughed a bit. "Sorry Heat." She then looked at Dirtblade and held a huge smile on her face plate. "Dirt, this is Heatstrike. He is my favorite dragonbot." She teased as she patted Heat's back.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 8/21/2013, 1:26 am

Ace growled as she was ignored by the other cons. She decided to take matters into her own hands and sent a com-link to her leader, "Lord DiveBomb, I have a few questions. I hope I am not disrespecting you when I ask them. But why are we making this trip? I understand that we are to retreve a bot named Shock Vector, but is there more to this trip then just that?" She asked. She wanted to know the details of the mission since she had yet to be filled in on anything.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 8/21/2013, 2:21 pm

"You're only dragonbot." Heatstrike says with a laugh.
"But yes, Sargent Heatstrike to be specific. Glad to meet you." He adds, then looks over his shoulder.
"So how bad is it Vision?" He asked her.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  StormClaw 8/21/2013, 3:56 pm

StormClaw awoke from stasis in the middle of a lush green forest. He imediately scanned the area for a suitable alternate mode and scanned a bird of prey known on Earth as a Falcon. he transformed and began flying with the eastward wind while searching for the name of his location. Once discovered he got on his comm link and radioed for other Autobots in the area. "Come in Autobots, Come in Autobots. This is StormClaw I just awoke from stasis and am seeking a base location I am currently flying East from the Olympic Mountain range of Washington State." he said in a deep resounding voice. "Please if there are any Autobots in the area, Please respond." he added urgently while truning toward McChord Air force Base to scan a second alternate mode and he had one in mind already. An F-22 Raptor.

StormClaw
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next