TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 14 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Galactic Viper 4/25/2015, 9:01 pm

It has taken the Creators a long time to return to Cybertron, from being exiled by the Decepticons.  They were on the verge of extinction,  till they found a planetary system similar to Cybertron.

They found that a government worked out better.  No more slave labor, everyone working together.

To answer your question from before.  Why I have aligned myself with the Creators.

For one, they seem sincere with their new policies for the new Cybertron.   It might be an Autobot emotion that makes me feel like that.

He watches their reactions.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/25/2015, 9:23 pm

"Of course it would seem sincere from someone reprogrammed and reformatted into their image. You don't see the problem in that? If the creators wasn't such cowards they could've returned before the war when everything here was laid to waste."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/25/2015, 10:33 pm

It was not their choice to be exhiled. You can thank Megatron, Galvatron for that. My programming is not in their image. I have free will to choose.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/25/2015, 11:52 pm

"It does not seem like you have free will. Doing their bidding. They ordered you to kill any who opposed them. You hunted us down like humans due to each other. You demanded us to join your ranks. That is not free will. Prove that you have free will, Gal...er Epyon. Show us that your program is not controlled by them." Her optics showed hope that he would do something to show her love was still there.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/26/2015, 12:20 am

Ok prove to yo that I have my own free will.   Did I open fire on you when the Creators ordered me to fire?  Answer, no.   Could have but I did not.   That is free will.   Could I be disciplined for my actions?  Answer, it is a very good possibility.  

Vision, I can tell you are trying to find my old soul.  It is buried so deep even I can not find it.  

Meltdown, I can also tell from you that Viper is gone from your ranks, but he is still here with you as well.

What else can I do to prove my point?  All I want to do is end this war and rebuild our world.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/26/2015, 7:42 am

"Ok you didn't fire on us but you after being ordered, but the fact remains you want us to subjugate ourselves. I can see Viper is gone, and for that I swear your creators will pay for this. I suggest though you take a message back to your masters, I would rather die in a glorious battle then give myself willingly to anyone. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 4/26/2015, 8:18 am

"I have some of my memory back and I do not like what I have seen. I pretty much to sum it up use to be a very bad person. I killed people who didn't deserve to be killed due to blind orders. I must do something to make up for the evil I have done. I also saw the effects of dark energon as they tortured me with it after refusing to complete a job." Hydro started to walk off "Don't worry after this is all over I wont trouble yourself or the others ever again. I will leave and not burden you with my mistakes again." Changing into his attack helicopter forum he rose above the badlands and activated his cloaking device. He could see in the distance the meeting between the leaders. He then lowered back down and reported to Elly "It would appear that there are three people talking over on the airstrip. One is an Autobot the other a decepticon and the third is a faction that I have never seen before. I will go and stand guard over by those rocks so I do not cause you any more trouble. I have to find some way to make up for my sins." Hydro started to walk away his posture looked like he was carrying 10 times his weight on his shoulders worth of guilt.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/27/2015, 1:52 pm

Wolfbite had hid in the shadows watching most of the events unfold and the more he looked at the one now called Epyon the Angrier he got. After some time he decided he should head back to where an all too familiar Energon signature was and raced off skidding to a stop before transforming and casually walking up to where Elly now stood.
"Hey you doing okay?" he asked placing a hand on her shoulder calmly hoping she could forgive him for dissappearing the way he had.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/27/2015, 7:08 pm

Epyon listened to Meltdown's words.

I never said anything to the like of subjugation. We all work together not as slaves but one for all. I want to propose to you Meltdown as the new Military Leader for planetary defense and Supreme Commander of all of the Cybertron Military forces.

He waits for the reply.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/27/2015, 8:40 pm

supreme commander of the military forces. I am already the Supreme commander of the greatest army cybertron has ever had, and I answer to no one but myself. I will not throw myself at the mercy nor will of the creators. Where I applaud them for creating us I applaud ourselves by rising up against them autobots and Decepticons fighting side by side to bring their cruel dictatorship against us to an end. So no my old friend I will not join you or them.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/27/2015, 10:25 pm

Vision began laughing. The laugh was nothing like her usual laugh, this laugh was filled with pain and anger. "This is so great, the creators take someone important not only to me but Meltdown as well. Reformat him into their puppet, then demand us to either submit or be destroyed. Now they are offering the DECEPTICON LEADER a position on their side. This is great. As if Meltdown would turn to the likes of those slave drivers. I for one like where I am at." Her white optics dimmed a little and turned a shade of grey. Still laughing she looked at Epyon. "I know Galactic is still in there and so is Viper. I will find a way for the two programmings to be as one. This I promise. If the creators want peace, then allow us to keep the peace between the two factions and rebuild our planet. They can sit back and watch us complete what they want too complete and NOT interfere." The autobot leader was quiet for a moment before she spoke in a darker tone. "Better yet, return who they took from us. I swear, when they reprogrammed you, that was a mistake that they will regret." Her claws clicked against her leg compartments and her ears flattened.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2015, 5:53 am

Then so be it. All I asked was for you to listen to the proposals. You all did and refused, which was typical from both of you. I guess the great Autobots have no faith. The Decepticons never had faith, just a thirst for unlimited power and failed.

Epyon was just about to leave, but something made him stop.

I had given my word to you, so I freely give myself to your testings and questioning., he said looking to Vision.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/28/2015, 10:36 am

No faith you say? I have faith, vision has faith. You have your own faith, however your faith is preprogrammed in your memory core. Ours come from experience, and our own choices, and thirst for power? Everyone has taste for power, I have power and vision has power but we control it wisely. Your creators want our power but only under theirs.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2015, 12:21 pm

as soon as she heard Epyon's last words her manner relaxed. Placing a hand on Meltdown's shoulder she stepped closer to Epyon. "Are you saying, you will allow me to take a look at your programming and find a way to place them out? I can make it where wverything is compatible." A new hope rose in her spark and her once dimmed optics brightened once again.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2015, 7:13 pm

He looked to Vision.

I gave my word. You may do as you wish, but only you.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2015, 9:27 pm

Vision placed a clawed hand on Epyon's cheek plate before reaching up and kissing him once. She stepped back and signaled for both meltdown and him to follow. " allow me to lead you to my room. I have everything there. Incase anything goes wrong, meltdown please follow me and keep an eye on things. You can never be to safe." Her voice processor held a soft tone to it.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2015, 9:38 pm

Epyon was startled a bit by the kiss from Vision. His optics fllickered blue to light blue back to a yellowish orange.

My dear Vision, why for you do something like that with an enemy?

He followed her. Watching her sway side to side. Something in his programming was trying to resurface of his old self.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2015, 9:48 pm

Vision heard what was said and knew she was finally reaching out, or at least she hopped. "Honestly, you are not an enemy at the moment. You are willing to let me help. An enemy would not allow that. You want to know who you are correct?" As she said those words, she tilted her head to look back at the bot that was taller then her. She had an innocent but hopeful look that rested on her face plates, her metal hair swaying with her head. They soon entered the base. Vision entered the code and allowed the two to enter. She then closely followed and as she walked past Epyon, her hand grazed his, a familiar electrical spark could be felt between the two as she took the lead once more.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2015, 10:00 pm

He felt the spark on his hand. He looked down to a thought of something familiar. He followed her almost catching her before she entered the code to the door. He wanted to grab her and hold her, but she went through the door.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2015, 10:05 pm

they continued to walk father into the base when something crossed her thought processor. The item that galactic gave her was still in the compartment next to her spark. Afterpasting buy a few autobots, they reached her room. Entering another code, the door opened and All three walked in. "Epyon have a seat next to the bench. Before we start, I want to ask you something. " She pulled the item that Galactic had given her before he ripped out the matrix. Holding it in front of Epyon, she spoke. "Do you remember this?" Her optics held hope.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2015, 10:30 pm

Epyon sat down in the seat next to the bench. Vision held up an object for him to look at.

It looks like a tracking device of an old Autobot design. I can not recall that I know who or whom it belonged too.

Something was causing his optics to flip to a blue color. Also his voice was changing.

Vis, my love, I am here, but I have lost my way......
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2015, 10:35 pm

At first Vision's optics dimmed a little when Epyon first spoke, but that was quickly brightened back up when she heard Galactic's voice and her optics grew misty. With out thought, she tackled the male bot into a hug. "Gal, I know you have. I am going to try and balance your programmings and redownload your memories. I am going to help you. I promise my love." She quickly kissed him once more as her optics were even more misty than before. A new determination was born in not only in her spark, but it could be seen in her white optics.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2015, 10:41 pm

You must move quickly... The Creators will know something is wrong.... I need my memories back. Just do not give me the matrix it will kill me.

He held her for a long moment.

It has been a long time my love...
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2015, 10:47 pm

Vision held her love for a moment as she listened to his warning. "The same goes for me. The matrix is helping my spark function. That is a story for a different time though." She searched her compartments until she reached one on her left thigh where she pulled out a cd. "This disc is a back up of all your memories. Insert it and you will have them all back. I can not say what will happen to your programming as you have three inside of you my love. But this should held loosen the control the creators have on you and will give me a bit more time to find a way to balance all three of them." Wrapping her arms around Epyon once more she hummed. "I agree my love, it has been too long. It is sad that where all this began is where you are gaining everything back. It is a bit ironic."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2015, 11:03 pm

He looked into her optics. He hugged her once more.

I want you to do the honors... It is only right that you be the one to bring me back.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next