TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 8 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Galactic Viper 4/10/2015, 9:07 pm

Viper was pacing around the area.   He was banging his head with his hands.   He wanted to just leave the area, but with Dive right there it would not look good that his second in command just up and leave.

Out of no where three blast shots hit Viper in the chest and leg.   He topples down to the ground.  

What the Hell!!!!  I've been hit!!!!
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/10/2015, 9:35 pm

As viper was laying on the ground seven figures approached him. Dark black transformers but with no identifying markings. Some looks like they turn into vehicle forms but there was one that had an animalistic sound in his voice processor. "Name Galactic Viper function second in command of the Decepticons. Forging brother of Dive Bomb." the transformer spoke with growls and snarls. "He will serve our purpose. Bring him" As soon as the strange transformer stopped speaking viper was quickly grabbed by both arms and stood up and then dragged away.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/11/2015, 8:38 am

Viper's secondary system activated. He tried to move, but he could not move.

Release me or you shall pay the price, be reduced to slag.

HE began to struggle at the restraints that were holding him down, but then he turned his head. Then he noticed that he was not retrained, he had no legs or arms.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/11/2015, 8:48 am

A loud but deep voice came from a darkened area of a room. "I think not. Actually I think you'll change your mind. Continue with the procedure Saber." Saber and the rest of his crew then began ripping apart a vipers armor plating while he is still online.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/11/2015, 9:36 am

Vision quickly made it back to the base, a sense of dread creeping into her circiuts. The leader transformed back and entered her base quickly looking for the nearest bots. She made it to Trailblazer's room and smiled when she saw two of the boys she needed. Wasting no time, she spoke in a commanding but sweet and respectable voice. "I have made a truce with the deceptions. There is an enemy bigger than either side and we need to work together to figure out the scum that is threatening our home. They are going to be taking refuge here as well, they have no medic and we need them in top shape. You are not to engage battle with them unless they fire first. We need to keep the peace for as long as possible. once you see the others, let them know as well. I need to get back to those cons. " not waiting for a response, she left the base and transformed back into her jet form and took off.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/11/2015, 10:01 am

Dive Bomb waited for a Vision to return. Several of his systems began shutting down. First his weapons, targeting. "No something is happening to Viper. Long Horn we need to disconnect my interface with Viper. Something is happening to him. My systems will continue to go offline until there is nothing left."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 4/11/2015, 10:06 am

Long Horn still in pain from his injuries looked over at his leader. "Sir the only way to repair and change your interface from Galactic Viper is a complete overhaul. You would lose your appearance and even some long term memories."
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/11/2015, 10:08 am

"I know what a reformation is. It needs to be done or I'll die. Vision needs to hurry up, we need access to her facilities"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/11/2015, 1:07 pm

VisionPrime's feeling was get worse, and so she went faster than before. Quickly reaching the others just in time she looked at the scene in front of her, some one was gone. Transforming back, her visor shot up, showing bright white optics full of shock at the disory in front of her. "Where the prime is Galactic? I wasn't gone for that long." The medic in her quickly noticed the state the con leader was in and her optics shocked shock. "Never mind that, gather around me. I am transporting you three to my base." She spoke to everyone. After five mini cycles, she entered the coordinates that she needed and gathered the three. With a loud charged sound from her chest plates, they were engulfed into a bright light. After a few seconds they found themselves in the autobot medic bay. Vision let go the the cons and stumbled back a bit, her optics flickering as a large portion or her energon burned out. The transportable took a lot out of her and she faced going offline. Shuffling to find some energon cubes, was only able to find two. The fembot quickly devored them and felt a bit better. "Now out of the two, Dive Bomb and the one that goes by Long Korn? Or...no long horn. Which of you are in critical?" The medic in her taking over and her surgical weapons popping out.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 4/11/2015, 1:41 pm

Long Horn looked at Vision. "My minor repair systems are kicking in. They will hold for a while but Dive Bomb is in serious trouble. He would kill me for saying this. He and Viper are brothers, created from the same mold, they share pieces of each others spark and wiring. For him to be going through this something has happened to Viper. They are disconnecting the interface they share, if that happens he will die. He needs a complete overhaul, his systems need to be made to function on their own. "
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 4/11/2015, 2:47 pm

Trailblazer entered the main entrance, he seen an old friend before the betrayal.

Long Horn, what is the sitrep, other than your leader falling apart?
, said sarcastically.

He went over and help out Long Horn with the repairs to Dive Bomb.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/11/2015, 2:54 pm

Viper was feeling everything that was being done to him.   The black bot were tearing off his armor preparing for something being done.  He was losing his link to Dive.  

Then a rush of memories were flooding back into his memory core.

I am Galactic Prime, leader of the Autobots.  I am Galactic Viper, Second in command of the Decepticons.  I demand answers...    Memory overload, Memory overload....    Auto shutdown immenient.

Last edited by Lord Epyon on 4/11/2015, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/11/2015, 3:50 pm

Vision nodded her head and Long Horn as she recived the information, a look of worry on her face. Turning to look at her fellow medic she spoke, her visor shut over her eyes again. "Looks like we are going to be in for quite the task. You prepare Dive Bomb, I will grab the equipment we need." Her commanding like voice boomed through the room as she went over to the benches and started to grabb all the tools needed. Her though processor went to Galactic, she pryed that what ever was going onto him, he would be okay.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/11/2015, 5:29 pm

Elctrious had been up in the skies, until she overheard all the commotion, and saw weak signals at the HQ. The femme put power to her engines and sped down, but before she could process things she was shot from below.
"HEY!" the femme shrieked like an enraged animal, but when she looked she wished she hadn't said anything.
"Insect...acons?" she rasped as she watched in shock. Elly then noted her underside was...melting!
"Acid pellets..." she assumed with a growl, she then actually saw the insects retreat...maybe they knew there was a truce..?
"Vis, I'm coming into base, the electrical work is a bit fried, but I'll mend it." the femme spoke calmly, easing herself to her feet after landing and converting to her robotic form. After mending the wires of HQ Elly nervously tip toed into the medic bay, watching quietly from the doorframe as the 'cons were repaired.
'So, Dive is gonna have a new look huh?' she though to herself, she gave a loud exhale of her vents, keeping her inner workings cool. She retracted her blaster and leans gently against one of the opposite walls in the hall, facing the med bay. Elly was being a silent guardian, gaze shifting to look at the surroundings, then to the 'cons, but due to where she was she could only see the Decpticon leader, she swore she saw his optics give her a glance..or glare? She shook her head and rolls her shoulders.
"Stay focused Elly girl.." she spoke to herself quietly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/11/2015, 6:43 pm

The figure in the shadows finally stepped into view of a viper. "You pesky transformers have caused so much trouble over the eons. You forgot your place, we created you to service us. So since now times have changed so must we. One thing is certain again though, you will service us once more. Now tell me where is your brother."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/11/2015, 6:52 pm

Viper was still being worked on. Memories were coming and going. He heard the voice.

I am Galactic Prime, Leader of the Autobots... I am Galactic Viper, second in command of Decepticons. I can not tell you something that I do not know. I can not interface with him... I have no knowledge of him being around.....

He continues to see the black bots putting new armor on. His arms were reattached. So he had to do something. He ripped the shackles on his arms off the table. Then he grabbed on of the black bots around the neck. He gripped tighter around the neck till hydro fluids squirted out.

I said you would pay for this and you shall be next. Slag pile.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/11/2015, 6:59 pm

The strange figure tapped a button on the panel next to him and viper stopped moving but was active. "You can struggle all you want but it's no use. You just killed one of your new soldiers but no matter, they are expendable you how ever will not be, but know this you control them but we control you. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/11/2015, 7:03 pm

What have you done to me?????? Why can I not feel my brethren???

Viper finally gave up the resistance to struggle.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/11/2015, 7:10 pm

"In order to truly separate yourself from your past life, we have to separate you from your brother. If he dies then there will be fewer casualties on your former side and they too will join you."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/11/2015, 7:20 pm

The Galactic Prime side come out.

If we do not remember our past, then we shall be doomed to repeat it. It is our past that makes us who we are not just the programming. All of the Autobots that were killed, I hold those memories and more......

Then Galactic Viper voiced up.

We all hold memories, that keeps up from going a bit out of control. Even though at times, the more out of control we are the better.

Then a memory of Visionwing as a Prime now. He wants to make sure that she is safe and not being influenced by Dive Bomb...
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/11/2015, 7:24 pm

Electrious found interest at staring at a wall, observing the dents on it and chuckling to herself. Her attention was back on the med bay as a loud clatter of metal caught her by surprise. The femme vented loudly in reply to the scare, then sighs and quiets down again, nervously peering in at the scene. A few loose screws drop from the ceiling and hit her on the helm making her retreat backwards and slam into the wall with a yelp. Elly was often clumsy...and frankly startled easily in such a large quiet..open area. A shiver ran up her back but she shook it off for now.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/11/2015, 7:27 pm

"I'm sure you hold lots of memories but we are not interested in that. You're reprogramming is nearly complete. " The figure taps a few more buttons. "You're Name is now Epyon, confirm"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/11/2015, 7:30 pm

Release me and I will show you what I can do.............. I am Lord Epyon...... I shall be your destruction....

Epyon's eyes glowed a red color and never changes.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/11/2015, 7:37 pm

"No you shall be our tool for destruction." The figure tapped more buttons. "You live to serve your creators, confirm"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/11/2015, 7:38 pm

I am destruction. Serve the........ I serve myself!!!
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next