TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aincent Relics

+2
Heatstrike
WolfBite87
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Aincent Relics - Page 3 Empty Re: The Aincent Relics

Post  WolfBite87 6/3/2013, 5:05 pm

Wolfbite rolled in the air and dove into the water. He kicked and dove as afast as he could when he finally caught sight of Elly she was on the ocean floor. Come on Elly lets get you home. He thought as he grabbed her and pushed off of the sandy floor. When he was half way to the surface he sent a comm to Sky Blazer and the other Autobots on the secure channel. "We've got her shes safe now. Shock get ready shes out cold." he said just as he broke the surface.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 6/3/2013, 6:55 pm

Sky Blazer transformed and did a nose dive into the water and scooped up WolfBite and Electrious as parts opened and the water seeped out. "We're in route to the Autobot base. Med bay be ready, our leader is damage slightly but no visible damages."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/5/2013, 12:54 pm

Vision was about to respond to Shock Vector when she got the call from Sky Blaster. She then gave Shock a look and then ran to the medic bay, ordering Venus shade to get there quickly. Venus arrived shortly after and started to help Vision prepare for when the bots got back.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 6/9/2013, 5:07 am

Wolfbite did his best to prep Electra for when they arrived in the medical bay. "Hold tight Elly we're almost there....then we can work things out like civilized bots" he said while brushing his fingertips over her cheeks. "I promised I wouldn't let you get hurt yet here we are with you getting hurt." He said with a hint of a smile. " I guess I should be ussed to it by now though." he added. "Hey Sky any chance you might be able to move faster?" he asked the senior bot as calmly as possible.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 6/25/2013, 4:34 pm

Electrious Prime remained out cold, seemingly lifeless. It started to rain as the atmosphere grew grim and cold around them. She didn't move, nor were her functions looking well, her spark beat had started to slow, her wires had been dampened by her little trip into the water. But as soon as they neared base things weren't looking to well for her as loud thunder claps went off outdoors and lightning struck countless times.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/2/2013, 3:41 pm

WolfBite picked Electra up and jumped down into the hangar and sprinted for the medical bay. He jumped on the radio and began shouting for help. "Shock, Vision someone get to the med bay and help get Elly functioning damn it!" he said as he slid around the corner into the medical bay and to an operating table. He laid her down and began frantically working to the best of his knowledge.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/6/2013, 6:11 pm

Electrious remained out cold, her will to live starting to ebb away as her spark beat started to slow even more, her optics going even more dull. It was like she wasn't even willing to put up a fight..she was feeling ready to accept death..like an old friend..
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/6/2013, 11:10 pm

Vision rushed to start working on her leaders body, "what has caused this?" As she noticed all the water still draining from the autobots body. "Electra do not give up on us. You are the autobot leader, you were chosen for a reason!" She said as she started to make repairs.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/7/2013, 6:02 pm

((If my post has no color that means Im using my phone. Just sayin.))

Electrious let her optics flutter open.
"Im not worthy...of such...power...and respinsibility..." she rasped as some of her wires started to spark. She trembled a bit as her frame was entirely soaked and wet.
"I...Im sorry...just...cant...hold...on..." she spoke in a pained tone as her jet wings trembled also.
"D-Dont grieve...my..passing..." she added on through weakining vocals.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/8/2013, 1:45 am

Vision continued to work on the damages. "You only think this because I am prime. I dont want the leader ship, because that means I am taking it from you and that is not going to fly."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/8/2013, 2:50 am

Before she could even attempt to get any words out..her everweakining spark gave in and flat lined..her frame went limp..but...she appeared to be resisting to the best of her ability. Her optics narrowed and hr didgets dug into the table. Her spark slowly fired back up...leaving her shaken and stunned though..she went out cold from the energy lost from that little battle..
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/8/2013, 4:46 am

Vison then remebered that the matrix could revive a bot, a thought crossed her mnd. She grabbed the matrix from her chest cavity and placed it in Electra's spark chamber. "Please primus work." Vision prayed.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/8/2013, 6:51 am

A flash of blue erupted from her frame, drownding out the entire room in that color for a few moments. She then slowly opens her optics and looks down at her servos...they looked..different. Her servos still were slender and fem like..but looked..a lighter shade of gray. As a matter of fact her colors had changed. She became a deep blue color with yellow markings her 'skin' a lighter gray. She stared..dumbstruck..at her reflection as her vitials slowly were going to normal. She then turned her gaze to Vision and sighed deeply.
 "Forgive me commander...as soon as I heard you were a decendent of a prime..I thought my rein of leadership was over for sure because I was unsure of your antics.." she explained softly.
She then steps away from all the breakable things and converts to jet mode and gawks.
 "I look just like a navy blue angel..." she mumbled softly as she eyed the number seven on her tailfin. She then converts slowly to her corvette mode that was a solid ice blue and is stunned into silence.

Last edited by ElectriousPrime on 7/8/2013, 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 7/9/2013, 11:00 am

Sky Blazer's arms were crossed. He smiled knowing his leader was safe but he knew some may question the leadership of a suicidal leader. "We should mobilize the rest of the Autobots to covertly guard the Ancient Prime's tombs. Give them something to do." Yeah... something to do other than think and talk. "I'll lead the forces there, and position them."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/9/2013, 11:15 am

"You do that Sky." she spoke calmly as she transforms to her robot mode and stood tall and elegantly. Her jet wings bounced lightly from her backside as she moved, she then cast a sorrowful gaze at VisionWing before returning her gaze to SkyBlazer in silence.
"Things should work out.." she spoke aloud, mostly trying to reassure herself.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/9/2013, 4:37 pm

Vision was glad that her idea had worked. But she felt betrayed that her leader thought that she was going to take her place. She nodded her head at every one before she dismissed herself. She headed back to her cell where there was no one in sight. Vision sighed, she didn't feel like she was trusted by any one. Especially the leader, she picked up the forge and looked it over. "What is so great about you?" She asked herself as she flung the hammer around a few times before sighing and put it back in the spot she kept it hidden. Vision then walked over to her little dresser and pulled out the device that her lost love gave her the night she lost him. She clicked it open and read the words over and over again. Her spark hurt knowing that she couldn't be by his side.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 7/9/2013, 10:05 pm

Sky Blazer went to the database and informed the stealth squads to begin mobilization. "Squads one through six report to the hangar. We are departing for Cybertron." he transformed and flew over to the hangar and waited for each of his soldiers to arrive. He opened the comlink to the rest of the Autobots. "I'll lead the six squads into the territory and scout it out for the next wave of Autobots to secure the area and defend against anything, Insecticons or Decepticons. WolfBite I want you and Heat Strike to lead the second wave to Cybertron after the area has been secured. Be on standby."

Shock Vector walked over to the squads waiting for deployment. He helped the other Autobots check if each of the squad members were ready for scouting and once they were all checked and ready he put his thumbs up to Sky Blazer. He grabbed a lever at the control room and pulled it back making the space bridge open in front of them.

"Pile in the transports!" Sky Blazer and the rest of the Autobots ran into the transport ships and began flight shooting towards the space bridge all leaving the base and into Cybertron's orbit.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/10/2013, 12:53 am

Vision listened to the comlink, but refused to respond. She didn't want any part in the trip back to Cybertron right now, it just brought back painful memories. She grabbed the weapon again and went to the were the juck metal lay. "If you can make a mecha out of anything lets put it to the test." Vision spoke as she started to creat a minicon. As she finished the thing came to life, she was about to keep it but then smashed it with her hammer. "I guess that proves you work." She then hooked it to her back as she went to the training grounds. She didn't know why, but she noticed that she just took a life she created and didn't even care. She started to practice her hand to hand combat as she tried to figure out how she was feeling. Her emotions being a mix of things, not sure of what.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/10/2013, 2:30 am

Electrious Prime spied Vision as she padded by the training room nd sighed deeply. She knew she had to make things up to the elder bot.
"Vis!" she calls out to grab her attention. Then she stood statue still in the doorway.
"Listen Vision...I know how Ive been acting lately is a bit off my rocker..and Im sorry about that..Im sorry about not trusting you and trying to strike up fights here and there.tfuth is vis..." she explains. Then paused.
"I envy you. You had such a better creator than myself..and such a better life back then in my optics..it pains me knowing what I have is hardly anything.." she confessed as her head bowed and her frame shuttered.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/10/2013, 5:43 pm

Vision didn't look at her leader, just continued to work on her hand to hand combat on the dummy. "You shouldn't judge your creator so harshly. He had good intentions." She simply said with little emotion put into it. She didn't know how she felt toward Electra at this moment. She was filled with anger, but at the same time sadness.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/10/2013, 5:48 pm

She gave up and stalked away.
"Just tryin to make up for the things done earlier! But apparently you dont want my forgiveness!" she yelled over her shoulder then goes to the maitnence room to tweak with the electrical powers in base.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/11/2013, 12:22 am

Vision slammed her fist into the wall. She didn't know how she felt right now. Her emotion's were acting up, she had never been distrusted so much before. She walked off to the room Electra was. "Electra, I have a reason to act this way. I had never been mistrusted before. It hurts knowing you felt that way. But I am not sorry for who my creator was or my past. Or that I am a decent of Solus Prime." She was about to walk out of the room, but she stopped. "Bit be proud of your creator, he saved my life, his intentions were good. Be proud even if its just a little bit." She then walked out.

Last edited by VisionWing on 7/11/2013, 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Previous post was rude.)
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/12/2013, 4:10 pm

Electrious Prime grumbled a bit under her breath then shook her head a few times, she accidentally cut all the power when she snagged a mess of wires on her heel, she fell, hitting the ground hard. She cried out in shock then cried a bit, laying with her head to the floor and her servos gripping tightly to her helm, her optics wide and watering.
"What is wrong with me...?" she asks herself softly then shivers a bit and attempts to get up, only to fall again, her optics misted, her servos were flat against the ground as she finally pulls herself into a sitting position. Her heel still ensnared in wires, she slowly starts to work on fixing the power, holding a flash light between her dentas while she worked, trying to calm down.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 7/13/2013, 11:24 am

.:Got it Sky. I read you loud and clear:. He says to him, taking off. .:I just got the phaser shifter, so I was out of contact a little while. Sorry if anyone needed me.:. ((Sorry if it is short...))
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/13/2013, 11:41 pm

Wolfbite stood in the training chamber holdig the Chaos Edge with reverence and staring calmly at nothing. All he could think of was the total insanity that had unfolded since he had landed on Earth. Even now he was waiting to hear from someone in medical on their leaders condition. She was important and not only to him but to the entire Autobot cause, and Wolfbite prayed to primus with everything in him that she was okay.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3