TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aincent Relics

+2
Heatstrike
WolfBite87
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Aincent Relics Empty The Aincent Relics

Post  WolfBite87 5/12/2013, 9:37 am

Wolfbite was driving along through the roads of Cybertron while searching through the Autobot Archives. He had found a file on items that had been used by aincent transformers. He was suprised at how many there were. The Matrix was even on this list. After he had found the list Electra had ordered him to start searching for a way to locate the Relics. "Hey I believe I just reached the Ruins of Iacon requesting back-up before entering the ruins." he said over the com-link. After checking the coms he checked the radar in his arm and noticed a few highly powerfull /energon Signatures located all over the planet. "We may have to send out the search parties I just picked up huge Energon spikes all over the planet." he said nervously. "And I'm sure if I picked them up the Cons will as well." he added.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Aincent Relics Empty Re: The Aincent Relics

Post  Heatstrike 5/12/2013, 12:25 pm

"Reading ya loud and clear Wolf, I will be there in a second." Heatstrike says as he turns in the air, flying towards WolfBite.
"So what Electra want with them?" He asked as he got closer to the relics, spotting the glint of Wolf in the distance.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/12/2013, 1:20 pm

Vision had been on Cybertron looking for a certain relic that her creator told her about,The Forge of Solus Prime . She knew that the hammer was somewhere on the planet. When she wanted to search for the hammer when Xaaron first told her about it, he told her to start with the tomb of Souls Prime, that there everything would be made clear.

What seems to be the problem WolfBite? I am close to the tomb of Souls Prime, so make it quick. She spoke as she went further into the cave where the tomb entrance was resting. She had always wanted to set her eyes on the the forge of Souls Prime. She had always felt a connection to the Prime, but she never understood why.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/12/2013, 10:04 pm

Wolfbite checked his radar again. "One of the signals im getting is from the tomb Vision." he said shocked. "And heat i think a pile of relics of possibly destructive proportions would be bad in Decepticon hands don't you?" he added sarcastically.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/12/2013, 11:23 pm

Vision had reached the tomb entrance when she got the reply from WolfBite. Well I would hope so, since this is the tomb of Soulus Prime. You know, Xaaron said that things would be clear to me when I found her tomb. Vision was in wounder by the tomb entrance. The door had writing on outside, as if like a seal. Vision looked at the writing and was easily able to make out the what the seals meant.

She placed her hand on the center of the door and the tomb entrance immedeitly glowed and opened. She walked in to the tomb and was awe struck, all around her was creations the Soulus Prime had made in her life time, before she was murdered. Vision felt a connection to this tomb, but was not sure why. She ignored it, and continued her way down the main hall of the tomb. WolfBite, I have just entered the tomb.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/13/2013, 10:50 am

Wolfbite nodded. "Must be the Forge. Haha bet your mech would love to have that around." he said chuckling as he approached an old ruin. "I think i've found Iacon" he said as he transformed and and began to walk the street.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/13/2013, 11:06 am

I has been many cycles since i have been there. My circuts are all tingling with joy to see the forge. She said as she continued into the tomb. Vision was pretty deep now and had to use her optics as a light to see. The tomb was pretty deep, and bitch black until suddenly Vision heard a click. She stopped where she stood and felt the floor start to tremble, she spun around and a giant bull mech started to run after her.

Vision knew it was too easy when she first entered. She grabbed her thermo whip and prepared for the bull to attack, with optics blazin red. As it charged she jumped in the air activating her super armor and landed on the bull's back. She then made her whip wrap around the bulls horns and she yanked, causing the bull to stop. Ride 'em cowboys. Vision laughed as the bull mech started to buck, trying to get her off it's back.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/13/2013, 11:13 am

Electrious Prime had arrived on the scene with an old comrade of hers named Leech.
"Greetings Vision." she spoke calmly, then saw what was going on and froze slightly but Leech pushed her out of the way as the mech bull came by.
"What the all spark is going on!" Electrious exclaimed as Leech was in his alt panther like mode staring intently at what was going on, trying to access the situation.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/13/2013, 11:20 am

Oh hey miss Electrious. I am just you know, riding a bull. Haha. I stepped on a trigger plate and this mech came after me. I think Soulus her-self made it to be a guardian. Vision replied as the bull continued to buck, trying to get Vision off. She then brought out a shoulder blaster and started to shoot at the bull's back, making sure to hit in between the plates.

The bull let out a cry of pain and bucked even more, causeing Vision to go flying in the air. She retracted the whip from its horns and started to fly in the air as she continued to shoot at it with now both blasters. She then also started to whip at it, making plates fall off. Making only the gears underneath show.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/13/2013, 11:24 am

Electrious narrowed her eyes smirking at Leech who gave her a nervous look.
"Hey Vision, wanna know a neat trick Leech can do?" she calls out loudly then Leech started to repeat the word no under his breath. Electrious picks up Leech and threw him straight at the bull. Leech landed uneasily on the bulls back then sunk his numerous fangs into the bulls neck and drains it of it's energon. When it fell limp, Leech staggered over to Electrious, scared stiff seemingly.
"He can suck the life source out of almost any bot." Electrious finished, gently picking up Leech as if he was her pet cat and patted his head gently causing him to growl somewhat in protest.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/13/2013, 11:30 am

Vision's shoulders fell a bit, and then landed on the ground. she then put her thermo whip back at her side and retracted her shoulder blasters. that is pretty cool, but i was having fun. Vision whinned like a little human child. She then kicked the bull's lifeless body and continued down the hall with the two other bots following her.

Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/13/2013, 11:42 am

Electrious paused half way and then picks up a familiar energy signature to her and looks at Vision.
"Hey, we're gonna go check out this spiking energy..We'll all meet back at base kay?" she asked then when she recieved a sign Vision had heard her she took off, snatching up Leech again. Once she found the source of the energy she gasped in shock looking to the relic.
"The star saber..." she spoke in a gasp, as Leech beside her looked dumbstruck more than ever. She was hesitant to pick it up but did so anyways, ever so gently and she was surprised by it's weight, it was lighter than it looked! She laughed softly and then sets it down looking over it again gently touching it's surface.
"A bit of priming and polishing and sharpening is all it needs...By primus..I cannot believe I found this.." she mused.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/13/2013, 1:23 pm

Wolfbite stepped into a building following an energy signature that seemed beyond powerful. When he located the source of the energy he souldnt help but smile. "This is Wolfbite reporting in. I've located the Chaos Edge." he said grabing the sword and holding it in his hand. As he looked over the sword it began to glow as his energon began to flow into it giving it power. "This is incredible." he said when the blade had reached its base power level.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/13/2013, 4:23 pm

Vision continued down the hall until suddenly she felt a huge spike in energy shoot out. She looked around and saw another door, with writing on it. Vision then walked over to the door and read the inscription:HERE LIES THE BODY OF SOULUS PRIME. ONE OF THE THIRTEEN. ONLY THOSE WORTHY MAY ENTER.

Vision's circuits tingled with excitement. She placed her hand on the middle of the door once more. The space around Vision's hand began to glow a bright white and blueish color. The door then suddenly opens, revealing yet more creations from Soulus Prime. Vision stepped into the room and flames on the walls began to light up until the whole room was lite. A yard or two in front of her laid the body of Soulus Prime herself. Vision reporting in. I have found Soulus Prime's body, and she is beautiful.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/13/2013, 7:19 pm

Wolfbite chuckled stashing the relic on his back. "I alwas thought Solus Prime was a mech." he said with a laugh as he began leaving the Ruins. "Where am I headed now?" he asks smiling proudly.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/14/2013, 6:27 am

"Back to base wolfy, we cannot risk loosing these to the cons." Electrious chimed in over the com and then headed towards WolfBites location. Once she found him she landed and drops a ramp for him.
"C'mon now, in you go. I know you won't be able to get back to Washington on your own.:" she spoke softly only to vent a bit in embarrassment.
"Not to be mean of course." she added kindly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2013, 7:47 am

Vision rolled her optics as she heard what was being said over the communications link. She proceded forward into the tomb, and toward the body. VisionWing's optics grew bright with excitment as she was finally going to be able to see the hero she always looked up to's body. Vision got to the table, Solus Prime's body rested on and saw even more markings. She read the words that said, ONLY THOSE WHO ARE DESENDENTS OF SOLUS PRIME ARE ABLE TO SEE HER BODY AND POSSES THE FORGE OF SOLUS PRIME Vision's breath caught in her mechanical throat. She took a step back, and heard another click. This time, she felt a sharp pain in her foot plating and looked down. Energon started to leak and drip onto the tile and seep through the floor.

A small quake could be heard, and then the table that held the body moved, revealing a secret stairway. Vision stepped forward and in to the hidden room. Pain shot from her foot, but she ignored it and limped forward, down the stairs. The room had torches that were lit and in the center of the room held the forge. Vision taken aback proceeded to the hammer, but was stopped when she saw a hologram of what looked to be Solus Prime her self, the hologram spoke. Greetings young bot. You have made it this far because you are a decedent of me. If you did not know this, then congratulations. You are a prime. The energon that allowed this room to be revealed to you is of my energon, and you posses the same spark qualities as mine. May you weild my hammer with honor, young prime. May Primus watch over you.

The hologram then disappeared, revealing the path way to the hammer. Vision, in shock, walked up to the hammer and took it. All the power rushed into her circuits and wiring, causing Vision to gasp. The forge lit up a light blue as what felt extremely heavy, became very light. On the handle written in Cybertronion was Solus's name, was now repalced with VisionWing. Vision still in shock carried the hammer on her back out of the room, and out of the tomb. Vision...reporting in...I..uh have the hammer, but some other news as well.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/14/2013, 7:54 am

"Whats up Vision? Did things go smoothly?" Electrious asked over the private com links she had going between her comrades. Her curiosity spiking as she anxiously awaited an answer from her commander.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2013, 8:00 am

Vision stood outside and swung the hammer around, when she got the private call from Electra. I am a Prime. I am a decedent of Solus Prime and am only capable of weilding the hammer. Vision said simply as she continued to look at the hammer. Excitment passing through her as she was in possession of a relic.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/14/2013, 8:05 am

Electrious winced upon hearing this and converts back to robot throwing everyone out of her. She caught Leech and steadied WolfBite.
"Sorry.." she uttered quietly to the two. She then sighs shakily as her past hit her hard.
"And I'm a mutt.." she spoke a bit to angrily then shuts off her com. She sunk onto her knees feeling useless all of the sudden.
"I knew I wasn't a prime.." she snapped angrily shaking all over.
"I told them yet they encouraged me then this bit of information pops up..why don't they just murder me in my sleep and make somebot else leader..?" she growled harshly. Leech was stunned into silence at her words and tried to comfort her but she pushed him away and stalked off, the star saber attached to her backside. Leech whined low, silently hoping Electrious would cool her jets.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/15/2013, 7:42 pm

Wolfbite rested his hand on Electra's shoulder. "Everything is going to be alright. Its not like you have to relinquish your leadership. It just means that we have a second in command and a replacement should you fall in battle." he said pulling her close. "Look Elly your always going to be needed because I'll need you." he added with a smile
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/15/2013, 10:26 pm

Electrious Prime narrowed her optics.
"Seems so." she snapped, anger in her tone still. Leech came up near her and tried yet again to give her a bit of comfort with a playful headbutt to her side. And she finally gave in and patted Leech on the head.
"Lets get back to base.." she said through a clenched jaw.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/16/2013, 10:58 am

Vision took the forge and attached it to her back before transforming into her jet form and flew back to base. When she got there, she could tell something was off. She noticed her leader was on edge. Miss Elecrtious Prime, are you okay? You cut the link short. Did I offend you? Vision was weary and did not like when fellow bots where mad at her.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/17/2013, 7:04 pm

Wolfbite looked Electra over carefully. "Vis I'd leave her alone for a bit she seems pretty pissed." he said taking a cautious step toward Electra.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/21/2013, 10:54 am

Vision took a step back, before shaking her head before getting irritated. If it is because I am a decendent of Solus Prime, and she fears I will take the matrix from her. Then she obviously does not know me. I didnt ask to be created as a decedent of her. If she is pissed because of that, then she needs to age for a few more cycles and then come talk to me. Vision was angry that her leader would even think such thoughts. She hit her fist against the base wall before walking back to her cell.

When she reached her cell, she let out an angered scream before taking the hammer and throwing it onto her working table. She optic's clearly showed anger before she walked to a drawing in her table and pulled out a item, that Galactic gave her before he became Black Viper. She smiled at the words, before growing slightly sad. Oh Galactic, I wish you were hear. You would be so proud if i shared this news with you. Her optics then showed excitment as she hid the hammer and rushed out of the base and to the meeting spot where her and Galactic use to meet when they were on Earth once. Please know that I am waiting to see you, Galactic. Vision said under her breath.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next