TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aincent Relics

+2
Heatstrike
WolfBite87
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Aincent Relics - Page 2 Empty Re: The Aincent Relics

Post  Electrious 5/21/2013, 11:29 am

Electrious narrowed her optics as she sat alone in her cell the door locked. She was a bit irritated with herself since she knew she'd acted immature back on cybertron and cursed under her breath many times at herself, till she heard a knock, with a finial curse she stood up and grunted a bit.
"Come in.." she spoke slowly as Leech was at her feet, a bit nervous because he knew just how quick his comrade Electrious could snap when in an emotional state.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/21/2013, 2:30 pm

Shock Vector heard the screams and ran over to where Vision Wing was. "Are you alright?" He saw a tiny trickle of energon on the ground and looked over at her foot. "Where'd you get that? The mission?" Rushing over he looked down at it before looking up at Vision Wing. "You should inform me when things like that happen." He paused staring at her. "You seem... distraught. What's wrong." he shaked his head. "Tell me when we get to your cell, I can repair you there."

Sky Blazer walked over and looked at the others. "So what am I missing here?" He looked over to WolfBite. "What happened at the mission? It doesn't seem like there were any Decepticons, but Vision Wing and Electrious sure seem angry."

Cyber Wing transformed and looked at the Ruins of Iacon. "Haha! Autobot scum and their destroyed cities. Though I did read energon signals here a while ago." He turned on the com link. "Black Viper and company, this is Cyber Wing reporting in. I've detected several signals at the Ruins of Iacon. They are confirmed Autobot. I suggest we scour the area they were last located at. They're gone now, but why they would risk coming to Cybertron, I do not know." He turned off the comlink and transformed flying towards one of the signals.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/21/2013, 2:38 pm

Vision looked up at Shock Vector anger still shinning brightly in her eyes. She had completely forgot about her foot. She let out a sigh knowing she would have to wait to see Viper. "Yes it is from the mission. My energon was needed to allow me access to the room with the forge. I will explain everything when we get back. I didnt tell you about my foot plate because I didnt want to bother you with such a small thing." She was trying to hide the anger in her voice, but failing to do so.
[color=indigo][/color
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/21/2013, 4:26 pm

Wolfbite looked to SkyBlazer and shrugged. "Viz found out shes a decendant of Solis Prime and Elly here got a little jealous and they kinda freaked out. On the bright side we've aquired three relics. The Star Saber, The Chaos Edge, and The Forge of Solis Prime. Pretty neat stuff if i say so myself." he said with a grin as he spoke of the relics. "But you're right there's been no Con activity to speak of." he added. "It makes me a little worried." he said with a bit of nerves showing through in his voice.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/22/2013, 5:51 am

"I'm not jealous." Electrious snapped from the shadows.
"I know even though my creator wasn't the best, he still meant something." she grumbled folding her arms across her chest, the star saber still upon her back.
"I assure you, I'm accepting this..slowly.." she replied in a soft tone as her optics gaze shifted to her feet.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/24/2013, 2:37 pm

"Well that's... interesting." he noticed the Star Sabre on her back and walked behind Electrious looking at it. "Good thing we have something to combat the Decepticons."

Shock Vector stopped and looked back at Vision Wing. "The forge? What do you mean?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/24/2013, 6:52 pm

Vision limped up next to Shock vector. The Forge of Solus Prime. Turns out, i am a decendent of Solus her self. She leaned on Shock, as more of the energon was leaking from her foot.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/24/2013, 7:33 pm

Shock Vector looked astonished staring over at her. "So you are a Prime?" He helped her get over to her cell and closed the door behind them. He leaned over and put his arm around her legs and lifted her up and placed her on the table. He grabbed some tools and began to fuse a new piece of metal onto her foot. His hand reached hers and he held it. "So, how are you taking being a Prime?"

Cyber Wing was nearly finished searched. He saw evidence of disturbance. "Old ruins of the Primes." He saw a big door that usually wasn't open, open. "So the Prime opened up the doors now did she?" Walking in he saw where the Forge of Solus Prime used to be and transformed flying out. He turned on the comlink. "Decepticons! The Autobots have retrieved the Prime's tools. Get to Cybertron now!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/24/2013, 7:58 pm

Vision looked at Shock, holding his hand in return. Honestly, it feels different. Like i finally found what I have been missing. I have always had a connection to the matrix,but I thought it was normal since Galactic Prime did. I had always woundered and when Xaaron told me that I would understand when I went in search of Solus Prime's tomb i would understand. I do now. She stood up, letting go of Shock's hand, walked over to where the forge lay hidden and resting. She pulled it out and showed Shock vector. It is so light, and easy to use. I can use it to create new things, and as a weapon.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 5/24/2013, 8:02 pm

Ace was in her chambers when she got the call and used a transporter, and transported to Cybertron. This better be good Cyber Wing. Ace scanned the area noticing that the tomb was open.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/25/2013, 6:45 am

Electrious started to fume a bit.
"If you want the matrix you can have it. I don't deserve such hidden power I cannot unlock." she spoke in a soft tone, but there was an edge to it, she was still being rubbed the wrong way by this, it showed clearly. She took the matrix out of here chest and placed it down.
"Take it. I don't need it any more." she spoke louder then dropped the star saber as well, before converting down to her corvette mode and tearing out of base. She didn't care to stop as she reached the cliff that lead into the tunnels that served as the entrance and crashed down to the ground, bouncing on her tires, one popped but she forced herself on ward.
"What am I? Who was I meant to be! Why didn't you ever tell me anything I needed to know ShiftKnob!" she yelled at herself as she pushed herself to the max, not caring how close she was to blowing up her engine.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/25/2013, 2:05 pm

Vision's optics blazed with anger. She placed the forge back, grabbed the matrix and bolted out the door. She transformed into her jet form and looked for Electra. She finally found her and transformed back into her bot form and landed infront of her, causeing the leader to stop. You know you really are something, Electra. You honestly think i would take the matrix from you! If you don't trust me so much, why make me your commander! I want nothing to do with the damn matrix because YOU are in charge! Primus, you are acting like a freshly made bot. Now take the thing back, and be the leader YOU were chosen to be! She then slammed the matrix on the hood of Electra and stepped back. Waiting for the reaction of her leader.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/25/2013, 5:38 pm

Electrious flipped her hood open, chucking the matrix back at Vision.
"If you think I'm so damn childish everyone else will...it's better off this way..leave me alone Vision..leave me to die..I deserve it for all my wrongs.." she spoke and with that slowly started to roll off, letting loose the spiked rake in front of her bumper and slowly crunching through the bushes.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/25/2013, 7:51 pm

Fine then! Leave everyone behind. ShiftKnob would NOT approve of that! His sacrifce would have been in vain! Vision then grabbed the matrix and flew back to base. Wolf go after your girlfriend. She is on a mission to kill her self.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/26/2013, 9:11 pm

Wolfbite was already running toward her signal. "I'm on it!" he said as he jumps off landing and rolling before transforming into his red Challenger form and tearing off after Electra. He jumped on th comms and radioed Electra. "Elly Hun could you slow down my alt mode is built for power not speed." he said trying to be funny.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/27/2013, 6:53 am

Electrious was staring off the edge of a cliff in her robot mode. When she heard WolfBite she shut down, closing all coms and sitting there in silence with narrowed optics as she looks off the cliff side down at the rocky bottom, wondering if the fall could damage her.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/28/2013, 4:10 pm

vision huffed as she stormed back to her room. She huffed as she pulled the forge from its place and just looked at it. Why so much trouble just because I am a prime, and have this forge. She then fell to the floor and stared at the ceiling.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/28/2013, 11:27 pm

Wolfbite charged toward the location on his radar and slid to a tire squeeling hault besite Electra before transforming. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said reaching for Elly's hand.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/30/2013, 7:37 pm

Shock Vector came up behind Vision Wing and put his hand on her shoulder. "She is confused. Don't be mad at yourself. Regardless of what she thinks, you won't have me angered at you."

Sky Blazer stood from afar with his sniper rifle pointed at Electra. No rounds were armed but he used the scope to watch it play out. His comlink opened and he spoke to WolfBite. "The fall won't damage her much, but we can't have our leader have suicidal thoughts. Get her away from the cliff, or I may have to use stun rounds to incapacitate her."

Cyber Wing looked around. "Ace, they have taken items from the Primes' graves. They must of taken some artifacts from them. We can't allow this. We must inform Lord Dive Bomb at once."

((Where are the Decepticons in this RP?))
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/31/2013, 7:31 am

Electrious was truly upset now, she knew there was more than just WolfBite watching her, and it set her off.
"Not one step further." she growled low, her medium blaster pulled out in threat, her flak on the stand by.
"I'm no fit leader..I don't deserve any of this." she snapped angrily as her optics glowed brightly.
"Hell I wasn't even created to this faction, why let an outsider lead?" she added on still using an upset tone.
"I'm not one of you. Face it, and move along." she snarled then retracts her blaster and dove off the cliff and converts to her jet mode in a jerky fashion since she hadn't used it in awhile, then she downed her com's and flew off, far off.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/31/2013, 1:43 pm

Sky Blazer leaped off of the cliff and transformed with Ricochet in his container mode under him. "Hop in WolfBite!" Ricochet was open as he Sky Blazer scooped up WolfBite and followed after Electrious. "Electrious stop!"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/31/2013, 8:58 pm

Vision looked at Shock and wrapped her arms arond him. Thank you, at least I can always count on you. I just don't see what the big deal is. I dont want to be the lead the autobots. We already have a leader. I am just fine with being her second in command. Vision's visor shot open to show her almost white optics, they were filled with sadness.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 6/1/2013, 3:33 am

Wolfbite used is radar to help Skyblazer navigate. While he was helping he began thinking aloud. "The Primes are all descendants of Primus and thus so are all cybertronians. Dosn't that mean that we all have the ability to be considered a prime? Hell there are times I think Leonus may very well be modeled after Leo Prime but he looks more like someone else. Scrap what in the world could compel Elly to do something this irrational shes usually the level headed one." he said not caring for a reply. "Damn it if Perceptor were here he could get Elly's coms on remotely and we wouldn't be chasing her down." he added before trying to send a message to Electra. "Elly please respond we have to stop for a sec and talk about all of this. No one cares if you were built to be a con. Look you werent chosen to be leader because you're a Prime. You were chosen because you're usually the one who knows whats up. Look out of everyone on this team I should know you the best. We've been close since our optics met. If I don't know whats going on with you then I don't know who does. And honestly it scares me thinking that we might lose the greatest leader since Optimus Prime over something so trivial. Please just come back and talk to us and actually open your vocal receptors so you can hear us out." he said clenching his fist before checking his radar again. "My radar has her headed south at an airspeed of 40 klicks a minute. Think you can catch up?" he asked Sky in a semi teasing tone.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 6/2/2013, 7:06 am

Electrious received the com and slowed down for a brief second but she shook it off furiously and put all her power to her afterburners and then rocketed away, she was headed towards California and was planning on landing in a remote area near the cost line. But she swooped down to fast and missed the landing spot she'd choose and was headed right for the ocean.
"Scrap!" she cried out in fear as she tried to pull up but she was a bit to late and got sucked under the waves, she converts to robot form and tried to surface but was sinking to fast. She growled low under her breath but a sharp hit to the head silenced her, and knocked her out for that matter.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 6/3/2013, 4:06 pm

Sky Blazer transformed dropping WolfBite into the water. "Follow her! I'll keep an eye on her from here." his rockets kept him in mid air as he used his energon scope to see her and WolfBite."She's a few clicks below you. Just keep going down and you'll see no problem in finding her."

Shock Vector kept her close. "There is no need to worry. Sky Blazer and WolfBite will find her." He looked over to the Forge. "Let's try the forge out to take our minds off of the problem."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next