TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast From The Past

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blast From The Past - Page 2 Empty Re: Blast From The Past

Post  Sky Blazer 3/19/2013, 2:39 pm

"Shock Vector could use a bit more armor. His weapons are already pretty powerful but I'm afraid if he takes too many more hits he may go offline. I'd rather that not happen." Sky Blazer gave her all of Shock Vector's blueprints. "See what you can do. It's great to have not only a search and rescue bot but an armorsmith!"

He moved over to Electra overhearing some of what she said. "Electra what makes you worthy is the fact that out of all of us Cyclone Prime chose you to follow as the next. You even have the Matrix of Leadership which marks you as an even more worthy Prime. But not just all that. You are our leader because we chose to follow you. Regardless of that peptalk, I think we should give some blueprints to Vision Wing. My brother is elated to at least get his weapons in better shape and what's better than a good energon recharge? Knowing you have good weapons."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 3/19/2013, 4:05 pm

Electrious Prime jumped slightly upon hearing another voice. She didn't respond right away and then finally uttered a few words under her breath.
"I'd rather rust than have to put up with this..I'm not a leader..and I have no guidance that I so desperately seek.." she spoke under her breath before turning away from the area on her heel and stalking down the hall until she reached her cell. She locks the door to her chambers and sits on her recharging table in utter silence, not wanting to be seen this close to breaking out with all sorts of mixed emotions.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 3/20/2013, 7:39 am

Vision just nodded her head and followed Sky Blazor. She over heard what she was sayin and remembered Optimus had told her something about the disk he gave her. She put the blue prints in her chest capartment. Sky Blazor, I will be back. I need to tell her something. she then ran off, not waiting for a reply. VisionWing followed the young prime all the way to her cell. She heard the door lock and she mocked on the door. Ms. Electrious, I need to tell you something that Optimus told me when he gave me the disk.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 3/20/2013, 5:20 pm

He watched her run down the corridor and then moved towards Shock Vector and Wolfbite. "So you two want to spar?"

((Writers block or whatever. Can't think of much lol))
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 3/25/2013, 7:34 am

Electrious composed herself slowly still an ache in her spark.
"You may come in..." she spoke softly as she was sitting near her minicon WildCharger who looked at the other femme with slight intrest since he'd yet to meet her. Electrious sighs softly and closed her blue optics slowly her f-18 hornet jet wings drooping from her back.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 3/25/2013, 11:58 am

VisionWing entered the room and looked around to see that her leader was depressed. Vision hoped the news would help her feel better. Miss Prime, I remembered something Optimus Prime told me about the disk. He said, 'Make sure the new leader watches the disk as soon as possible, VisionWing. I asked him what was on the disk, and he told me it held advice from every prime before him and now advice from him. It was something that would be past to each prime, to help them understand why they were chosen. That was all he told me. Vision then noticed Electra's mini-con looking at her. She hide her almost white optics behind her visor again and waved.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 3/25/2013, 12:44 pm

Electrious Prime sighs softly and nods once.
"Alright I will watch it as soon as I can..Thank you VisionWing." she spoke with a small smile then looks at WildCharger who waved back and then looks back at his master curiously.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 3/25/2013, 8:59 pm

"I'd rather not, I'm going to go to a recharge station. I need a rest."

Sky Blazer shrugged and moved on, following in the direction Vision Wing went. He found Electra's station doors open and looked in seeing the three bots in there. He leaned against the door's frame and waited for them to notice him. He realized he may of been a bit too quiet when making his way over, but he couldn't help it. It was in his programming.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 3/27/2013, 8:36 pm

VisionWing smiled and nodded her head to say "you are welcome." Vision was glad that the message she told her new leader helped a little bit. She heard slight movement with her advance hearing sensors, and turned around to see Sky Blazer. Hello Sky Blazer, what is it you need? She said making her face plates give a small smile.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 3/28/2013, 3:26 pm

"No particular reason, except for being bored. What were you two talking about?"

((Was busy. Was gonna post more but had to get off about as soon as I got on so I made it short.))
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/5/2013, 4:56 pm

Vision smiled, I was just finishing a mission that Optimus assigned me before he died.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/6/2013, 11:38 am

Wolfbite walked cautiously into the room not wanting to upset anyone. "So you knew Optimus too?" he asked in a curious tone. "I mean I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person but CliffJumper and Ratchet sure praised him as if he were Primus himself sometimes." he added to try and mask his curiosity.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/6/2013, 8:10 pm

VisionWing spun around, adjusting her wings, making sure not to hit any one. She noticed the new comer and nodded her head. Yes, I knew Optimus Prime very well. I knew him when he first came into control of the Autobots. I am a very old bot, considering I fought along side the Wretch Squad.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/8/2013, 5:07 am

Electrious Prime nearly locked up hearing WolfBites voice and she smiles faintly then put the chip in her storage compartment before going over to the two conversing bots, she stood a few steps from WolfBite and casts him a shy smile.
"What took you so long? Not to be rude, I'm just a tad on the curious side as to why you've been popping in and out of base." she spoke as she stood up tall, her jet wings mounted on her backside bounced into place with the sudden movement she made as her twin jet engines hummed lightly. WildCharger giggled from the table he was sitting on, obviously knowing his masters attachment to the warrior before her was strong. But Electrious brushed it off and links her hands behind her backside.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/10/2013, 8:59 am

Wolfbite vented in embarrassment. "Sorry ma'am I have just been doing a bit of hunting. I've missed you all like crazy though."
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/10/2013, 9:03 am

Electrious chuckles softly and puts a gentle hand on her comrades shoulder.
"It's fine WolfBite, just glad your back." She replied softly a shine in her bright blue optics.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/10/2013, 11:26 am

Wolfbite smiled and put an arm around Electra. "I'm glad to be back. I've grown fairly attached to this place and our new leader. He said with a chuckle before turninf back to VisionWing. "I think I speak for all of us when I say were happy to have someone with so much experience here. We may win this war yet." He said.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/10/2013, 11:59 am

VisionWing smiled at that. Thank you, it is good to be back with my fellow Autobots. I was held against my will for so long, I forgot hat it was like to know the friendlyness of a fellow autobot. Vision's smile fell just a little. Though, I miss my friends that I had before Megatron took inprisoned me. She sighed at the tought, and her jet wings sagged, displaying her quick chang of mood.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/11/2013, 11:44 am

Wolfbute noted the shift in mood and smiled warmly. "I'm sorry to hear of your sorrow but I'm positive you will get along great here. Its only a matter of time." He said. " Heck it took me a day or two to actually talk to someone who wasn't a Decepticon. Ain't that right Elly." He added with a chuckle.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/11/2013, 11:55 am

"Yup." Electrious spoke with a soft giggle as she moved a bit closer to her comrade and playfully pokes his cheek.
"Now then, down to business. I need a few border patrols to go out, it's been awhile since a patrols gone out." she explained.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/12/2013, 7:08 pm

Wolfbite smiled and nodded. "I'm on it Ma'am, and I may npt be Hotshot or Blur but I'll try to be just as fast." he said walking off to go run the perimiter.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/15/2013, 10:57 am

VisionWing looked at the autobots in Electra's room and then looked at WolfBite. I will join WolfBite on the scounting. With my alt form being a jet, I can cover a lot of ground. Vision then ran off, allowing her almost white optics show when she caught up to her fellow autobot. Did you know any bot before Dive Bomb took over? Vision wanted to make new friends and WolfBite seemed like the perfect person to talk to, to get her socail status back up.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/18/2013, 7:42 am

Wolfbite nodded respectfully. "I knew a few people from team Prime; Ratchet, Arcee, WheelJack, but the one i was closest to was CliffJumper. And honestly i beat my self up every day for not disobeying his order and helping him." he said staring only at the ground. He looked up and smiled like a curious earth kid. "What about you? Who all did you meet?" He asked quickly diverting attention away from his response.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/18/2013, 11:09 am

Vision's good mood went south as the memories of her and her friends crossed her thought processor. How she would train them, or help Optimus, how she rescued her fellow bots when the fallen had returned, or how she was the one that came up with the plan to trick the humans when the autobots were kicked off earth.

I knew quite a few bots, like Jazz, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Dai Atlas, Ironhide, and Acee. But Jazz and Bumblebee were my closest friends. I would help Jazz out a lot, and when Bumblebee got his voicebox destroyed, I made him a new one.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/21/2013, 8:20 am

Sky Blazer had a stern face. He looked over at VisionWing taking a few steps forward. "If you know them, do you know of a Decepticon named Shockwave?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next