TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast From The Past

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blast From The Past - Page 6 Empty Re: Blast From The Past

Post  Sky Blazer 4/26/2013, 11:35 pm

Sky Blazer rushed into the room. "What were the injuries? I've been recharging this entire time and no one had told me something happened?"

Shock Vector got off the terminal and looked over at Sky Blazer, "Maybe that's because we didn't need your help. Your scawny arm wouldn't of helped much anyway."

"Yet your the one who made it for me."

Shock Vector grinned and moved over to Vision Wing. "Let me have a look here..." his left arm turned into a blow torch and his right opened up with several tools coming out. "The pain will be only there for a few seconds." he began to work placing pieces or her leg back together, fusing the metal chassis together and replacing pieces that were too damaged. "Thankfully you won't need a new arm like my brother did, but you'll need to not stress your leg until I can get the necessary pieces to repair it. Nothing much but the joints and bolts that need fixing, or else your leg will fall apart on the battlefield."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/26/2013, 11:47 pm

Vision cringed at first but was amazed at how well Shock Vector was working on her leg. When he was done she nodded her head and examined it. She nodded her head in approval. Excellent work, if I didn't know any better, I would think of you as a medic bot. Say Shock Vector, since all my previous Search and Rescue members were killed, would you like to join? Vision asked with a hint of flirting in her voice. She put just enough flirting into her tone so that Shock Vector could pick up that she had an interest in him.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/26/2013, 11:55 pm

"Possibly. I'm no medic, but I can repair a bot." He moved back to his terminal and began to set up a system to make the parts he needed from left over scrap. Moving back he began to scan her leg and look for the parts he needed, making the exact measurements for each part. He then input that into the terminal and a machine began to create the parts. "It should take some time. Possibly two Earth hours."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/27/2013, 12:01 am

Vision then let out an irritable sigh and thanked him. You don't have to be a medic to be on the team, what you do now is qualification now. WolfBite has joined the ranks of the squad, it wouldn't hurt you. Think of it as a way to get better at your skills. Vision thought about getting down off the bed, but then thought other wise. Would it be fine to walk on?
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/27/2013, 5:29 am

Electrious smirked a bit hearing Visions attempt to flirt and got an idea.
"Shock. Would you care to join myself and vision on a flight if she's able. Need to check borders." She spokee with a half smile then winked at Vision, she was atrempting to help her comrade get her desired attention from ShockVector to the best of her ability.
"C'mon. It will be fun. Just like old times." She adds on in an encouraging tone.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/27/2013, 8:58 am

Sky Blazer sat on one of the med bay's bed and watched snickering.

"I suppose. The parts won't be finished being made for a while."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/27/2013, 9:07 am

"C'mon then, lets take a nice easy flight, for visions sake. She needs to get out more often." Electrious teased playfully then gently assisted Vision off the table and letting her lean on her if she needed it. Then she booked it laughing feeling the usual rush she did when she took off, now her her f-18 hornet jet mode she lead the way along the borders. She pulled off a few little stunts, like corkscrews and loops as they went around. She kept checking in on the two and made sure Vision was doing alright and her knee wasn't bothering her.
"Enjoying the view you two?" she asked catching an updraft and gaining more height above them as they were flying a safe distance from New York City.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/27/2013, 11:43 am

Vision rolled her optics at what her leader was trying to do. She enjoyed flying in her mech form, but liked to go fast and in her alt form she could do that. Vision just wasn't sure if she could transform. The view is excellent. Its just like things havent really changed. She was looking over the world below her, when she suddenly got an idea for Shock Vector's and Sky Blazer's weapon set up. Her visor was hiding her optics, but they shone with excitement as the ideas rushed through her thought processor.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/28/2013, 4:11 pm

Shock Vector kept up with them. "I think that we should stop the show and that Vision Wing transform. If humans spotted us we could start some trouble. They haven't been too friendly since the new Decepticons took over and killed the old Autobots."

Last edited by Sky Blazer on 4/28/2013, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2013, 4:21 pm

When Vision heard this she grew excited. You guys want to race? Vision then transformed into her jet for and did a couple of cork screw turns and some flips as she waited for a reply.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/28/2013, 6:01 pm

Wolfbite looked out at the others with envy. He wished he could fly and he wanted so desperately to do so he had thought of abandoninf his wheels in exchange for flight. but he could never do that.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/28/2013, 6:18 pm

Sly puts a hand on Wolfbite's shoulder. "Hey man." He looks up and see Autobots flying about. "You know... flying's fun and all, but everything looks better on the ground. I'll race ya if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/28/2013, 6:59 pm

Wolfbite chuckled. "Please, Sly. You oughta know a car would fail compared to a jet especially one that can go super sonic." he said with a grin. "But if my spark ever gets transfered to a triple changer frame ill take you on." he added.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/28/2013, 7:01 pm

"Eh heh. I meant both of us in our land based vehicle forms."

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/28/2013, 7:05 pm

Wolfbite vented in embarrassment. "Sorry i assumed you were an aerial bot." he said chuckling to himself. "Sure Sly ill race ya where we goin?" he asked energetically.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/28/2013, 7:10 pm

Sly thought about the course for a moment. "How about to Central Park? You remember where that is right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/28/2013, 7:18 pm

Wolfbite grinned. "Are you kidding me?" he asked "There and back or just straight there?" he added
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/28/2013, 7:20 pm

"There then to the base. Sound good?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/28/2013, 7:28 pm

Shock Vector grumbled as he sped quicker flying infront of Vision Wing. "You'll have fun back there won't you?"
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2013, 7:44 pm

Vision transformed back into her mech form and looked at Shock Vector.I like speed. Ideas for the new weapons for the two brothers were still running through her processor. By thr way I have some ideas for you and your brother's weapon upgrades. If you want to go over them after my knee is fixed, then we can do it in my cell where the blue prints are.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/29/2013, 10:50 am

Electrious couldn't help but overhear them and smiles to herself, converting to her own robot mode and hovering, thanks to her jet engines mounted inside her legs holding her up.
"C'mon guys, lets not dwell any longer, the borders are in tip top shape. All we need to do now is return to base and see if those parts are ready for Vision." she spoke then converts back to jet mode and purposly jetted ahead of the two.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2013, 7:09 pm

Vision just shook her head at how the bot was behaving. She had only been here a short time, but Electra had made her way into Vision's spark as a good friend. Something she hadn't had in a few years. Vision then turned back to Shock Vector and gave a small, shy-like smile. Well? What do you say we finish up my knee, and then go over my ideas in my room?
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/30/2013, 1:36 pm

"Possibly." Shock Vector turned and headed back to the Autobot base.

((Sort of have writers block lol))
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/30/2013, 2:04 pm

Electrious was already at base, making sure it was in tip top shape. Her brilliant blue optics glowing through the dimly lit areas. The sun was starting to fall and she sighed stretching out, knowing it was time for rest shortly after a long days effort.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/30/2013, 2:18 pm

Shock Vector arrived at the terminal and grabbed all the necessary parts for her leg. "I will begin repairing it for the last time. After this don't strain it until your joints get used a bit. Just lie on the bed and I will start the work."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next