Trouble in Mexico (For all Autobots)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble in Mexico (For all Autobots)

Post  Arch Angel on 8/14/2011, 1:33 pm

Rumors have spread and stories have been told. Giant robots have made their homes in random places throughout the planet Earth. Though who they represent, Decepticons or other, is unclear. One thing that is clear however, is that the Autobots are here to help.

The latest report is said to have come from deep within Mexico. The city of San Rosalia, has been recently coming in with many reports satin that some giant robot has been terrorizing the people. Arch Angel got hold of these reports and has decided to gather up the Autobots to take this one down.

Alright Autobots. there seems to be trouble in San Rosalia, Mexico. Word of a giant robot gone rampant and terrorizing the people of the city. Autobots, meet me at the HQ and be ready to Roll out and kick some ass.
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The African Meteorite.

Post  Sky Blazer on 8/14/2011, 8:59 pm

In the sands of Africa a meteorite falls to the ground intercepting an Autobot message. I transform into my proto-form letting a minicon with two big cannons on his arms out of my chest and leaping to the ground.
"So these Decepticons took over this planet? Not much to look at. So boss are we going to blast some cons?" Ricochet says running to a dune looking at the buildings in the distance.
"Yeah Ricochet. I heard some Autobot rebels are fighting the new Decepticons. That transmission I took from this Autobot named... Arch Angel. He talks as if there are more Autobots. From his words there are some cons attacking a place the humans call: San Rosalia." Sky Blazer replies seeing the buildings Ricochet is watching.
Ricochet runs over to a blue army jeep and starts to scan it letting his body turn blue. He transforms into a slightly smaller version of it. He quickly turns into his proto-form and looks at his new body.
"Heh these humans may not have a good planet but they sure know how to ride well." Ricochet says looking at his new blue body.
Sky Blazer walks closer seeing a jet with camo on it. Sky Blazer begins to scan it as my new body "armor" appears on my body.
"Ricochet get in my chest. Let's go to that area called: San Rosalia." Sky Blazer says as Ricochet jumps at Sky Blazer's back and attaches as Sky Blazer leaps into the air and transforms with a blue container on the bottom of the jet.
Sky Blazer flies leaving a noise behind him that sounds like one-hundred pieces of paper being ripped apart into tiny pieces at the same time but much louder then that as he flies over the ocean.

Last edited by Sky Blazer on 8/30/2011, 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some quotes.)
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Mexico

Post  Electrious on 8/15/2011, 8:02 pm

I'm stuck in a pair of stasus cuffs as i'm in a prison room stuck to a wall, I glared at the guard and try to think of a plan to get those keys back, I finally know what to do and kick the guard upside his head, he fell onto the floor and I retrieve his gun he dropped with my high heel, I smirk and grab it and put it in my hand, my wrist twisted unnaturally as i aimed the gun at him, it got his head and I freed myself and ran quickly to the nearest computer, my eyes glowed as I spotted one, the room was cleared and dusty, I reboot the computer and quickly transmitt an message, I secure the line before speaking through the microphone, "This is Electra, I am calling from Trypticon station on Cybertron, I think the Decepticons are plotting to reclaim this dark energon, I have found a few glass tubes of it. If anybot is out there let it be known that I have scanned a cybertronian jet and am flying back now, before this Con finds out I escaped, Electra out." I shoot off into the atmosphere, my deep red paint shone dully as the silver autobot signs on my tail fins reflect the blue glow of Cybertron, as I approch Saturn the small cargo of dark energon shifts and lands against the padded side of my hold. I let out a sigh, luckily that worked, now to find my fellow Autobots.
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouble in Mexico (For all Autobots)

Post  Arch Angel on 8/20/2011, 12:58 pm

Angel still awaited for his fellow Autobots to come to his aid. Though he would rather not, if he'd must he would fight this Decepticon on his own. Though soon enough he got a few signs of life. He intercepted a transmission coming from a far away galaxy...

"This is Electra, I am calling from Trypticon station on Cybertron, I think the Decepticons are plotting to reclaim this dark energon, I have found a few glass tubes of it. If anybot is out there let it be known that I have scanned a cybertronian jet and am flying back now, before this Con finds out I escaped, Electra out."

This news was startling and caught Angel off guard. Angel could have sworn that the Trypticon station had been consumed by the plight. Though his priority now was to find the 'Electra' and get her back here safely.
Electra...this is Arch Angel of the Autobots...we have touched down on the planet called Earth and have set up our headquarters. I am calling you to us as High Commander. Our leader is with us and safe, we may provide you with the safety and duty as an Autobot yourself...my current location is San Rosalia, Mexico. With that the transmission faded.
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Mexico

Post  Electrious on 8/20/2011, 4:28 pm

hears the transmission and starts to reply but it goes haywire and an oddly familuar voice broke through, "Electra, is that really you?" the weak voice asked, I froze all over and I instiantly lock up,
"No...JetFire? Your alive...didn't the cons get you though? and why are you calling from Kaon?" I spoke unsure, not knowing if it was just me hearing what I wanted to or if it was reality confusing me. "It's a long story, just come to my cordnates and we can bust out of here," his voice sounded urgent and my spark started to glow brighter by the cycles, I look at Earth, I was almost there, but then I look behind me..where a friend was in great need. I drift from left to right, hesatating..
"Wait..why don't you just fly out?" I ask with anger in my normally soft tone, I hover silently.
"Stasus cuffs and they clamped my wings, they forced me to work for them..." JetFire responded, knowing he was a head scientist his knoledge must be priceless to those wretched Deceptacreeps,
"I'll, I'll come back.." I spoke, my tone full of courage, but as I flew back to my home planet I stopped feeling the courage and fear settled deeply into my spark chamber...I landed at the cordnates, "JetFire, are you here?" I ask quietly as the shadows claws threatned to scar me.
I take a few steps foward two arms shot out of nowhere and grab me, I screamed as I look around
"MakeShift! Came back for more?" I hissed as the Decepticon who had descuised himself as my old partner in the war, MakeShift meerly cuffs my wings and arms, "Maybe killing JetFire wasn't enough, maybe I needed to kill his old apprentince to," He slurred darkly, my eyes widen as I go limp
"You, you...Monster!" I yelled as I struggled against the cuffs, Makeshift walked around me
"Too bad, your precious friends are all going to die by facing this new dark energon, who will warn them?" He says in mock sorrow, his fingers traced over my face and I pull my head away
"Don't touch me you scoundral, just get it over with.." I spoke as my courage turned to gunmetal grey and died off, I was thrown into a room full of knives and swords..I look around then fall to my knees, holding back the floodgate of tears...how much worse could my day get? some dumb con trick lead me to this, how would my comrads ever win now?
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 8/23/2011, 12:58 am

Cyclone went over to Arch Angel, greetings my old friend please give me a status report. Also please assemble all autobots for an emergency meeting. I have a something special and ergent to tell them.

There is no greater honor than fighting for ones freedom
cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouble in mexico(for all autobots)

Post  Electrious on 8/23/2011, 6:39 pm

I frantically look around and see something under a old, matted tarp, I uncover it with a simple kick of my foot, the clamps on my wrists and wings were killing me, I smile seeing a computer, it looked stellar cycles old but it was better than nothing, I quickly jump start it back to life and transmit a message "This is Electra, I believe your luttenent Arch Angel made contact with me just cycles ago, and I'm sorry I turned around from my course to Mexico, it was a decepticon trick and I don't know if the con knew about this computer or not, I can't tell if this line is safe," I explain when a buzz of static cuts me off briefly "Please hurry, I don't know, how much longer I have!" I choked the words out as the long jagged scratch over my right eye started to leak energon as well as the spot on my backside that went all the way to my left thigh, the door swung open as the con came back with a prod that had dark energon coursing through it, "No, no!" I cry pleadingly as I jam myself into the corner, I knew from up close experence how quickly dark energon could KILL a bot, and I wasn't so eager. The prod was held against my chest, the cons dark voice fills my head
"Give us the information NOW! this is your last chance," he hissed, but saw the computer that I was pressed up against protectivly "Never," I retorted sharply, he smiled crookedly, "Ah, I see, your little puny autoclutz are on you com link, well I'm sure they'd LOVE to hear your final moments before your turned into slag and the information you know of will be destroyed and shattered making winning Impossable," his dark voice seemed to be everywhere at once, I knelt down and gingerly grab a hand grenade off the supply I kept in a storage contaner in my left hip, I smirk at the con, my eyes suddenly flaming,
"Bring it," I snarl, still keeping myself between the con and the computer that had a message going down to the Autobots, and hopefully it would reach the higher ranks too...my time was almost gone, but I'd never back down, I'd fight till the end.
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Trouble in mexico

Post  Guest on 8/23/2011, 7:09 pm

I am flying overhead san rosalia Mexico, I spot Arch Angel and quickly land, my firey red and orange paint stood out in the dry terrain, I brush off the dirt from my paint then look over at him, standing a respectful distance away from him, "I overheard from some radio chatter that Electra, is it, is containing information on dark energon and hasn't returned..I wonder what happened to her." I spoke, no joy in my perfectly musical tone that cracked a bit, I look up, my blue eyes studied the skies intensly, I knew what must've happened...that rouge Decepticon Make Shift(he is in transformers armada and can copy any bots looks and forms) I look over at Angel out of the corner of my eye "I- I think I know what happened to her.." I stammered a bit, Electra and I had been good comrads since the great war and I was worried for her, I gently brush off my wing pistols, three on each of my wings( Wing pistols are mounted over your wing and can either be lazer or plasma, they can throw you backwards after shooting if you hover, the max is three on one wing.)
I sigh softer than a breeze, my dainty fingertip traced random patterns over my palm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel on 8/27/2011, 12:53 pm

Arch stood about ready to depart from their mission to assist Electra when Phoenix-Wings came in next to him. He spoke with urgency as they had to move quickly to help Electra. [color=cyan][What is it that you can tell me about Miss Electra and the dark Energon?...But be quick we need to move fast and get to her before we lose everything./color]
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Have a nice flight, Ricochet.

Post  Sky Blazer on 8/28/2011, 1:21 am

I was flying over the water when the blue box attached to the lower part of myself in vehicle form started moving.
"I got some crap signal on my radar." Ricochet said. "Where's the signal coming from? Maybe we can make a trip before we get to Mexico. Sky Blazer says in a bored tone.
Sky Blazer had learned of the human's: "Radio" before that it played something called music. Sky Blazer thought of what music was but he never got a radio or knew what it was.
"Well boss man, I need to trace it to the source. Just hang in there-" Ricochet said choking on his final words. He stayed silent for a while and then spoke with amazement. "Cy-cy-bertron. It came from Cybertron boss!"Ricochet says with Sky Blazer shocked.
He wouldn't think of Cybertron to be the source. The signal must of been strong to even make it here. Sadly it wasn't strong enough for the actual signal to be played.
"Ricochet. That was an Autobot signal wasn't it?" Sky Blazer spoke like he was badly wounded. He had not heard of Cybertron in a hundred years. That was a name he had forgotten.
"Yes, boss. But how would we help the Autobot if we can't-" Ricochet says but he was cut off when he was shot into the air like a rocket flying into space heading for a space bridge that would teleport Ricochet to Cybertron. Sky Blazer! Ricochet's voice boomed as he was shot to the space bridge that was beyond the moon to Cybertron.
Sky Blazer continued on to Mexico as Ricochet approached the area where the signal was the blue box he was, now had energon blasters firing at the area hitting areas so precise with amazing power. He then landed and turned into his alt-form: a blue war jeep and drived over to the area. Out of the speakers of the car a voice boomed through the emptiness of that Cybertronian area.
Get ready for, Ricochet!

Last edited by Sky Blazer on 8/30/2011, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble in mexico

Post  Guest on 8/28/2011, 4:59 pm

As I tried to speak all those bad memories flooded my mind making my shiver, "Me and Electra were friends at the time, good comrads, but one day...something didn't seem right with our lead warrior, Electra tould me she'd been captured...by-by," I broke off hearing a thin wailing from the skies, I take a pace foward holding my rifle in hand, my eyes close and I shot upward into the clouds "Make Shift!!! Show Yourself coward!!!!" I screamed as the shadowy figure dodged all my attacks, I felt something drag down my back, I fight back a scream then lunge at the figure who was holding a long sword stained with my energon, I throw a tracking devise onto his helmet before plummeting, my wings bouth cut off.

Back to top Go down

Trouble in mexico

Post  Electrious on 8/28/2011, 7:36 pm

I had escaped once but the clamps came back for me, they clamp my arms, legs and mouth, I couldn't stand it and get the mouth clamp off and scream for help loudly, reattatching my com link, They can me up and I let out another scream "NO, LET ME GO!!!" I yell as loud as i could muster.
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Ricochet to the rescue.

Post  Sky Blazer on 8/28/2011, 10:37 pm

Lights come into the darkness as a car can be heard coming at Electra and the Decepticon. Ricochet transforms into his proto-form kicking MakeShift away aiming his arm cannon at him firing a powerful blast of energon at him catapulting him away. "C'mon lady I don't have all day. Boss wants me to hurry with this. Also who's the peace of rust over there?" Ricochet says looking at Electra. A sound can be heard where MakeShift was launched.
"What the?!?! Ricochet! So it looks like Megatron's tool of mass destruction is here to say hello." The Decepticon says gripping the ground trying to lift himself from the ground. Ricochet points at him.
"Hey! I never met him. I am an Autobot! Let that Megatron rust away." Ricochet barks at MakeShift and then looks at Electra. "Well would you want to kill him or leave him there in pain? I could do with both." Ricochet suggests jumping at Electra and attaching to her arm making a powerful fusion cannon onto her arm. Ricochet glows for a second arming himself.
"Well the choice is yours. I don't mind. Cybertron is already dead, so he won't go for much. Once we're done we need to go to the space bridge one groon." Ricochet waits for the reply of Electra. She handles the life of MakeShift now.

Last edited by Sky Blazer on 8/30/2011, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble in mexico

Post  Electrious on 8/29/2011, 5:56 pm

I smile a bit as I look at the minicon I gently brush him off my arm as a furious purple glow comes from my spark chamber "Thanks for the offer, but I've got it," I tell him with a smirk, I raced over to MakeShift and jump for it then and landed on MakeShifts head and crush him to the ground and pull out my sword that started to glow purple, the glow encircled me like a fog as my power increased, I screamed a battle cry as I cut MakeShift in half and minced him into dust, I walk away from the remains as the purple glow slowly leaves, I almost faint and stagger sideways "Heh, that took care of him, oh great, just lost half of my power again, stupid wiring." I mutter as I converted to my cybertronian carrier, "You coming?" I ask the minocon with a slight chime of teasing,
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Happy Landings

Post  Sky Blazer on 8/30/2011, 9:05 am

Ricochet transforms into his alt-form and drives off with Electra until Ricochet takes the lead and drives off the rubble and into space and he transforms into his proto-form grabbing a random meteorite and jumping from there to the space bridge about a hour as Ricochet drifts over to the space bridge waiting until he gets there.
"One groon until the space bridge. We will then go to Earth and land in a place the natives, the humans, call America. We will need to find you a alt-form and then go to Mexico." Ricochet says as he drifts through space.
At Earth Sky Blazer has made it to land as he decides it'd be good to land. He looks around and see's a sign saying that he was in a place called America. He walks over to a nearby: Radioshack and looks through some piles outside to find a sort of new radio putting it into his chest as his body morphs his form a little letting the radio in as Sky Blazer turns it on to something called rock. He transforms and flies off listening to the music he found so interesting. He now flies to Mexico listening to his radio as Ricochet and Electra try and make it to the space bridge.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reminders and more Reminders

Post  Electrious on 8/30/2011, 9:35 pm

I nod my head and look over at the minicon called Ricochet " I already have an alt form, I once vistited the place in america called 'the artic circle', and found a sweet sports car called a Corvette, the humans have quite an interesting sence of style," I replied when some static buzzed over my dispatch, I quickly attatch my com link "This is Electra, who is calling?" I ask as a voice clears over the line "Your worst nightmare, and I know you think you killed me with your 'little' dark energon frenzy but you only cracked my spark, sorry," MakeShifts voice fills the link in a rattling cackle, I froze mid flight and I start to glow purple again, "You DARE to say that the dark energon I posses gives me FRENZIES? You listen here, I don't know where you heard that but if you tell ANYONE I will kill you! Got it?" I hissed as my voice was so cruel and bitter it was like acid, I wait for a responce but another static buzz filled the link, I muttered in cybertronian under my breath as I toyed with my missiles, not daring to launch any.
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Did we land in Canada, eh?

Post  Sky Blazer on 8/30/2011, 10:20 pm

Ricochet and Electra make it to the space bridge as Ricochet fires a weak energy shot at the control panel which powers it up opening the space bridge as Ricochet and Electra teleport to Earth. As we enter it's atmosphere fire surrounds us as we land in an area of Earth called: Newfoundland. Ricochet transforms into his alt-form quickly speeding away trying to hack into a nearby PC looking up our area.
"They call this area Newfoundland. Why don't they just call it New Found Land. Not Newfoundland. Now it will be several groons until we make it to Mexico and meet up with the boss." Ricochet says as a bright light appears inside himself showing the Autobot symbol. "Speak of the devil."
The screen glows red as he talks. "Ricochet how did it work out? I saw you landed somewhere in the north area of North America. I am almost to Mexico how are you doing on your end. " Sky Blazer says as the sound of him flying in the sky is in the background tearing through the insides of Ricochet's alt-form.
"Haha, wait did you just say that northern part of North America? Isn't it suppose to be north anyway? It's called 'North America'. Also, yeah we're doing good right now. Mind picking me up. I think Electra here will be able to go faster then me." Ricochet laughs but then speak normal as he drives the speed limit. "Oh come on! On Cybertron we never had speed limits. 'Oh we humans aren't as advance as you and we do stupid things, and we don't have energon'. Yeah right I bet when there is a big civil war they'd let me go as fast as I want!" Ricochet complains.
Fine meet me at these coordinates. An area that is called The State of Michigan. I will have to turn around but I can make it. We will be able to meet there before we head to Mexico. Sky Blazer replied as he turned slowly and heading to Michigan.
Ricochet says no more as he drives over and makes his way to Michigan.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OH for the love of sports cars!

Post  Electrious on 8/30/2011, 10:30 pm

I grow awfully annoyed as we drove over the lousy Michigan roads, I let my engine snarl like a caged animal, I smirk as two huge rocket boosters pop out of each side of my corvette form,
"I have no idea where I'm going but speed limits are not my thing, catch you on the flip side unless some cheap police officer pulls me over!" I laughed as I shot away, I cry out in excitement when about miles down the rough road, cop. I shook him but I notice no driver and panic "Oh, sweet, primus," I spoke slowly, my tires screamed as I tried to race away but of corse my boosters were dead, "Come on you stupid tires!" I wailed as I hit one hundred fifty mph, I picked up a hostile signal on the police car "Get away from the paint Decepta creep!" I snap angrily
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Oh the road to Michigan is so pleasent. Yeah right.

Post  Sky Blazer on 8/30/2011, 10:44 pm

Ricochet see's what is happening and aims the cannon on the back of his alt-form aiming at the Decepticon and fire tearing about two yards into the back of his form as he drives off the highway as Ricochet drives after him and transforms into his proto-form grabbing onto his head grabbing his eyes as he is grabbed at ripping out his eyes and blasting his head off as the shockwave hits him back to the ground. The Decepticon gets up with half of his head blown off looking at Ricochet as he brings a mace out smashing Ricochet away running at him grabbing Ricochet about to smash him. Out of no where a blast is shot at his head blowing his head off as the Decepticon drops Ricochet and falls to the ground. In the distance Sky Blazer is seen gliding aiming his energon sniper rifle transforming and flying over and transform next to Ricochet.
"What's with the cop con?" Sky Blazer says poking his chest changing the channels of the radio until he gets to the JRR and listens to some rock music bouncing as he walks over to Ricochet. "Human music is so interesting. Nothing like Cybertron. Now let's get to Mexico you two. Also Ricochet, next time don't attack a con in the middle of human traffic." Sky Blazer says grabbing Ricochet and stuffing him into his chest as Ricochet goes around his chest. Alright and your name is...? I'm Sky Blazer. Now let's get out of here. No doubt humans will come and look for us. We must get out of here quickly.
Sky Blazer then transforms with a blue container on the bottom of his alt-form as he flies away over the highway flying over Electra as they make their way to Mexico.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Infected and fading to gun metal grey

Post  Electrious on 8/30/2011, 10:54 pm

I look up at SkyBlazer "I'm Electra, sorry about that, I just hate confined spaces," I spoke over com link as I start to glow purple again, my tires wore at the tread, suddnely my whole corvettes frame jerks violently, "What the-" I say but cut off with a gasp as the purple glow fogged me, I quickly went off road in order to keep harm from coming to the humans, I hid in a pine tree grove and covert to robot, I tried to keep my cool as something odd happens, the dark energon! I try to grab the shard but it was to far into my spark chamber, "No no, not good at all," I mutter. I use the com link "I have a problem SkyBlazer, you see, back during the war I was taken to the enemy base and used as a lab rat for dark energon...I've been having these glitches where I go offline then come back, its a painful process and last time it nearly killed me, I'm no medic but I know thats its damaging my circuits from the inside out..you'd better let me stay off the roads and out of the air, Dark Energon can kill us, and if it can kill us, it can kill humans.." I added tensly as a massive purple glow surrounds me followed my more pains, I bore through it a bit longer..
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel on 8/31/2011, 1:06 am

Arch Angel was having trouble connecting with the foreign Autobots...though he needed to help them. If there was an Autobot in danger, no matter how far, Arch would make it his mission to help. He quickly patched a transmission to all Autobots...one that would reach far beyond the limits of normal transmissions...This is Arch Angel...I am calling to all Autobots, foreign and domestic. We need to gather and rescue whomever needs help...send me your location and We shall be there immediately.
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Let's see... this button does what? Let me see- OH NO THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT BUTTON!"

Post  Sky Blazer on 8/31/2011, 9:29 am

Sky Blazer, along with Ricochet, follow Electra as he transform with Sky Blazer's chest blue from Ricochet being on my chest. Ricochet shoots off of me in his proto-form as his car parts go back into place.
"Dark energon? I'm surprised you never got corrupted and became a Decepticon or worse. I'm no medic but maybe Ricochet and I can help. Before I was activated I was filled with Decepticon data. Dark energon was one of them. Maybe I ca get the data out via my radio." Sky Blazer says looking down at his small radio in his chest. "Hmmm.. let's see." Sky Blazer clicks his chest as the music is changed to country, then pop, and then rock until finally he get's it to his data and connects it. "Blasted country music. Those humans couldn't of made anything worse! Now let's see... this button does.. what?" Out of the radio Starscreams voice is heard as Sky Blazer quickly turns it off. "Yeah... I think we need a medic. I don't have much other then 'how to snipe' or 'how we will slay Megatron' blah blah blah." Sky Blazer sighs.
Ricochet transforms into a container and stretches out as much as he can as Sky Blazer puts her in. Sky Blazer transforms on top of it and flies away.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grenades plus a confined space equals..

Post  Electrious on 8/31/2011, 7:00 pm

I messed around with my com link as I tried not to get to hot-wired by being confined so tightly, I tried to streach my com link out as far as I could "This is Electra, is Phoenix-Wings listining?" I spoke in a strained voice, "Phoenix Wings and I go far back, she was the head of the search and rescue and is a medic," I tould the bots from my confinment, I also picked up something else,
"This is Arch Angel...I am calling to all Autobots, foreign and domestic. We need to gather and rescue whomever needs help...send me your location and We shall be there immediately." I heard Arch Angel's voice over the com link, I smile a bit "This is Electra, seems like the last time I talked to you was when I was on Cybertron, I'm kind of infused with the cons cursed Dark Energon, if Phoenix Wings is there please tell her to meet up with us, we'll need her medical history, she delt with Dark Energon once and all the victoms lived," I responded to Arch Angel as I looked around and then out of pure thoughtlessness I twirled my hand grenade on my finger, I grimanced not wanting to stay in here any longer.
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

A bumpy ride over Mexico.

Post  Sky Blazer on 8/31/2011, 8:17 pm

Sky Blazer flies over the ground as a shot was fired into the air and Sky Blazer does a barrel roll as four Decepticons fire at us from below. Sky Blazer transforms dropping Electra as Ricochet goes around Sky Blazer's arm. Sky Blazer aims and fires several destructive blasts from Ricochet as the Decepticons are blown apart with their limbs scattered they try and regroup as I transform and get Electra into Ricochet and fly off trying to get away from the Decepticons.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Danger Meet my fist

Post  Electrious on 8/31/2011, 9:17 pm

I see the Decepticons and start to itch with excitement, my eyes blaze. I convert to jet and shoot out of my container and drop bombs into each of the four con jets cockpits, I laughed and listen to there screams as I play with a remote that would set off the bombs, I press the button smirking,
"Three, Two, One!" I counted down as a huge explosion threw me foward, "Oh yeah! Thats what you get for messing with electricity!" I call after there burning bodies, I do a loop de loop and accedently drop more bombs where the cons landed in a deserted area, "Whoops, Incoming Decepta creeps!" I hollered down to them, watching in humor as they scattered like ants,

Last edited by Electra on 9/1/2011, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No nukes, apparently they kill us,)
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top